It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Wormwood is coming people. Its going to be here next summer so stock up on water and ice.

stock up on water *and* ice...classic.

Dont forget also to stock up on steam either in case you want to steam veggies...I suggest tupperware to collect the steam, then bury it in your back yard once its full

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Wormwood is coming people. Its going to be here next summer so stock up on water and ice.

stock up on water *and* ice...classic.

Dont forget also to stock up on steam either in case you want to steam veggies...I suggest tupperware to collect the steam, then bury it in your back yard once its full

hahahaha.........hahahahahhhhh.. oh thats funny!

Look, he can save space by just stocking up on ice. When the electricity goes out he will have water and he can turn that into steam. Remember, you need to travel light!!!!!!

[edit on 19-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

link   

Originally posted by observe50

I am an experiencer with other life forms at least this is how I usually explain myself because it's eariest for most to understand. In all rights and honesty I am a human with an Alien Soul that was sent here to help when the time comes.

Thank you for this. You must have lived a very difficult life.

Not to purposefully be a jerk here, but maybe 'your people' could have taught you scientific evaluation before they sent you..

I am a channeler and psychic myself, I know what it's like to be different. I have also learned to nearly always just be quiet. I've been alienated enough (no pun intended) just by having synesthesia and being psychic, no need to try and get people to believe me.

It is possible to make a difference. Research, publish, and change the world in a way people understand - all the psychics in the world can't make a change to someone who refuses to believe.

Edited to add: This is what I've learned works for me [nearly have Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology]; I have no right expecting you to follow my path or take my advice. Good luck.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

link   

Originally posted by injunfeller
I can take a picture of my lamp in my house, and wow, Nibiru is there, amazing..

Seriously dude, give me the coords of your lamp, cause if it comes close anytime soon, I need to start stocking up on water, ice, steam, fudge striped cookies, and pringles for the coming apocolypse.

what happens to Nibirulamp when you turn it off? Can you upload a picture of said planet X around lamp? are you sure its not just a small jupiter?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok, sooooo really, no one is going to answer my original question from page 5?

edit to add: Im feeling a little ignored! Is there a cloacking button on ATS I accidently activated? Oh crap, you cant see the question to respond!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

all these ppl who don't believe need proof, which seems to be the problem with ppl like you who say they're psychic. Plz just give some proof that you are what you say you are. Tell me my dad's full name. Tell me how my aunt died, you can channel straight through to her. just back up your post with some credible proof and ppl will believe you and you will no longer be alienated

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blair56

all these ppl who don't believe need proof, which seems to be the problem with ppl like you who say they're psychic. Plz just give some proof that you are what you say you are. Tell me my dad's full name. Tell me how my aunt died, you can channel straight through to her. just back up your post with some credible proof and ppl will believe you and you will no longer be alienated

this was for notreallyalive sry i thought i quoted you

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
lol debunkers never seem to give up dont they?

First they say its sundog, then sunflares, cam flares and now jupiter

No one wants to believe that their world will forever change and no one wants to have nagging feelings of doom all the time.

I totally disagree - I think that's EXACTLY what they want. For any number of reasons certain people NEED to feel stress: alcoholic Dad, unreported rape, angry older brother, inability to cope with anger/will/pressure.

If someone is feeling stressed and angry all the time, they NEED to speak with a therapist. Finding something to give oneself a reason to feel bad does not cover up the fact that he or she is, in fact, feeling badly.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I could do it but ATS rules prevent me from giving out information on you. Your aunt had a heart attack. Your family dosent know, but it happened during sex with her lover. Dont tell your uncle!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I don't hope for "death", but it would be interesting to have all of our technology blown away forcing us to live with "quiet" for a while. We might actually become somewhat interesting people again.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
lol debunkers never seem to give up dont they?

First they say its sundog, then sunflares, cam flares and now jupiter

Ummm, that's probably because the plant X believers always post crap videos of those exact things. I will believe once i see this planet X with my own eyes.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok ok ok, everyone is off topic! Answer my question from page 5. Someone, anyone. Aliens, Psychics, con artists, hello????

edit to add: by the way "notreallyalive" you actually are! Sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm not really compelled to try and prove that I'm psychic to many people. My wife, who didn't have ONE SHRED of belief in psychic abilities when we started dating is, years later, 100% a believer. She knows I'm psychic simply by seeing it day-to-day, it doesn't really matter to me what most other people think.

By the way, when I read your statement I thought your Dad's name was Anthony maybe Anthony Edward . Is this proof? Even if true it's not proof, to you or anyone else on here. Same with your aunt - lung and throat cancer? It won't make a difference.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Ok ok ok, everyone is off topic! Answer my question from page 5. Someone, anyone. Aliens, Psychics, con artists, hello????

I read your theory, and really in the beginning, you kind of came off as a prick, and your pretty new to ATS, maybe you were being sarcastic, sorry if you were. Anyway, that could be why no one has answered your question.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Im sorry but your wrong, it was a heart attack! Can we get back to the topic now? Damn, how do I turn off cloaking? Its gotta be here somewhere, maybe member tools...........

I'm not really compelled to try and prove that I'm psychic to many people. My wife, who didn't have ONE SHRED of belief in psychic abilities when we started dating is, years later, 100% a believer. She knows I'm psychic simply by seeing it day-to-day, it doesn't really matter to me what most other people think.

By the way, when I read your statement I thought your Dad's name was Anthony maybe Anthony Edward . Is this proof? Even if true it's not proof, to you or anyone else on here. Same with your aunt - lung and throat cancer? It won't make a difference.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

i doubt its Niburu...i would probably say its our second mystical sun that usually hides behind our own sun.

you can look up in google that scientist/astronomers do agree that most solar systems are Binary(2 suns)..

Nibiru is Brown Dwarf...a rogue Star that was in a flyby near our solar system and garvitationnal pull grabbed it and put it into an stable orbit..ok an some 16000 years orbit more less..

You can listen to Alex Collier on youtube..he talks about it..i know its not 100% reliable source. but think with logic....it highly possible its our secret 2nd sun.. NOT nibiru

Niburu will come near earth in some hundreds of years or more.. not in 2012..LOL

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by liveandletlive

I read your theory, and really in the beginning, you kind of came off as a prick, and your pretty new to ATS, maybe you were being sarcastic, sorry if you were. Anyway, that could be why no one has answered your question.

No no no, its ok, your not the first to say i came off as a prick! Wasnt trying, comes naturally. So, the two systems crossing idea, any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

I said that about our sun being a binary star awhile back, and apparently i was wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I'll answer it. This is based on science so I hope it's acceptable to people on this thread

Our galaxy is really huge! It's a four armed galaxy (imagine sort of like a 4-armed octopus). Earth resides on one of the arms.

If a different galaxy were mixing/crossing ours we would without a doubt know, similar to standing in the center of a highway and knowing the two sides have traffic going different ways.

The scale of what we're talking about here is like 2 ants in the center of a blanket. The ants might come close without much problem but then BAM! Antccident. However only one ant [Earth] actually exists (per se, based on this explanation).

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

anthony edward

actually wow, that totally backed up my disbelief. Dad's name is Robert Blair and i won't give his last name for obvious reasons but i can promise you it is not anthony or edward, nor is any of my direct relatives named anthony or edward.

and the aunt sry, again not close. car crash last summer with a drunk.

look i want to believe and i'm open to it, i'm just not going to wrap myself into something without proof or some sort of credibility. I'm not just shooting down your answers, if in fact you got it right i would be so amazed and impressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join