Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
okay...
the sumerians they knewed niburu... they even wrote it on tablets...
wat is disturbing me = the following...

when we speak about the knowledgs about the aciant civilacations we praise them for there skills to make artifacts /buildings ect... and things we are not able to make now...

but... when it comes to wat they wrote douwn.. science is on the border to te give us the impression that oure ancesters were somekind of half apes that only wrote vage sages and legends not knowing wat they observed..

my opinion...the deathbook in egypt/the mahebharata in india......the gilgames epos in sumeria .. and the many other old books are just so steady and guinue as that one book that many peopple think of the one and only

if moore than one old writing speaks about a lone object crossing oure system on regulaire base. belief it.......!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Ok ok ok, everyone is off topic! Answer my question from page 5. Someone, anyone. Aliens, Psychics, con artists, hello????

I read your theory, and really in the beginning, you kind of came off as a prick, and your pretty new to ATS, maybe you were being sarcastic, sorry if you were. Anyway, that could be why no one has answered your question.

No no no, its ok, your not the first to say i came off as a prick! Wasnt trying, comes naturally. So, the two systems crossing idea, any thoughts?

About the two systems crossing i don't know. I did see a show the science channel about that happening, a while back. They said it wouldn't do much in terms of destroying the planets, maybe it would mess with the magnetic field of planets but not sure if anything else. You gotta remember the stars and planets in every galaxy are many, many, light years apart. You might not even notice it besides looking at the night sky.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
reply to post by liveandletlive

I'll answer it. This is based on science so I hope it's acceptable to people on this thread

Our galaxy is really huge! It's a four armed galaxy (imagine sort of like a 4-armed octopus). Earth resides on one of the arms.

If a different galaxy were mixing/crossing ours we would without a doubt know, similar to standing in the center of a highway and knowing the two sides have traffic going different ways.

The scale of what we're talking about here is like 2 ants in the center of a blanket. The ants might come close without much problem but then BAM! Antccident. However only one ant [Earth] actually exists (per se, based on this explanation).

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

How would we know? I have always wondered how we know what we look like when we havnt seen ourselves from the outside. I understand we are on one of the arms. Thats why I used he huricane example but why cant we cross without knowing?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yeah go with what notreallyalive
said sounds better.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ok ok ok, everyone is off topic! Answer my question from page 5. Someone, anyone. Aliens, Psychics, con artists, hello????

I read your theory, and really in the beginning, you kind of came off as a prick, and your pretty new to ATS, maybe you were being sarcastic, sorry if you were. Anyway, that could be why no one has answered your question.

No no no, its ok, your not the first to say i came off as a prick! Wasnt trying, comes naturally. So, the two systems crossing idea, any thoughts?

About the two systems crossing i don't know. I did see a show the science channel about that happening, a while back. They said it wouldn't do much in terms of destroying the planets, maybe it would mess with the magnetic field of planets but not sure if anything else. You gotta remember the stars and planets in every galaxy are many, many, light years apart. You might not even notice it besides looking at the night sky.

Right "They said it wouldn't do much in terms of destroying the planets" but doesnt it provide an explanation as to how something can be inbound without being part of our system? You see then there could be a planet that "crosses" without total destruction.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes but, if this this is what and where they say it is we would totally see it.
BTW, we are on a collision course with the andromeda galaxy, but that wont happen for billions of years, the collision it self will take billions of years too.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blair56
reply to post by notreallyalive

all these ppl who don't believe need proof, which seems to be the problem with ppl like you who say they're psychic. Plz just give some proof that you are what you say you are. Tell me my dad's full name. Tell me how my aunt died, you can channel straight through to her. just back up your post with some credible proof and ppl will believe you and you will no longer be alienated

What if it takes two to tango?

Sorry, I was just thinking about an experience I had (I am not psychic nor do I claim to be) once. A friend of mine who had lost her mother had a three year old tell her her mother's name (it's an unusual name), where a necklace her mother had given her was located, that it was broken, etc. We went and looked where the child said it was and VOILA! It was there.

A three year old got the name of her mother correct, the necklace's location, and the fact that it was broken.

She did this without us asking. It was spontaneous. The mother was embarrassed, and apologize for the child. My friend was bawling like an idiot to hear her mother's name and "your Mommy loves you from God", and even more emotional once we found the necklace. We have since tried to get the child to do it again, she could not or would not.

What if it it not something drawn down by the person/psychic, but pushed down from the Universe?

I have friends who say they are psychic and they will tell you all of this vague crap, and "I get the impression that...". Well, I can get the impression, too, and I'm not psychic just observant.

What I can't (and they can't either) do is tell someone where a lost item is or the full name of a stranger's parent.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

We're really pushing the envelope of off-topic but since we're close to answer, here goes!

Scientists can look out and see the physics or behavior of stars and galaxies in the universe. They can make predictions and due to pictures from Hubble and other telescopes, gravity, and electromagnetic forces, etc they know the shape of our galaxy.

Each galaxy is sort of like a big whirlpool. Having something cross from one whirlpool to another is similar to a pebble being tossed from a whirlpool in New York and landing in one in L.A. based only on the speed and force of the whirlpool.

If Nibiru existed, or we could use comets as an example, they travel a long way and come back periodically. They can leave our solar system (within the path of Pluto let's say) but they could never go out of the galaxy and come back.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lens flare, sun dogs, dirty camera sensor.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

They will still say it is planet X...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The first time this object in recent history was mentioned was when the IRAS sat. picked it in 1983, that story was reported in the Sept. 10, 1984 issue of US News and World Report. At that point it was estimated to be about 50 billion miles away.

Then in 1992 NASA put out a press release saying it was about 7 billion miles away.

I have no other citations that's just what I recall. It was hypothesised to be a brown dwarf about 8 times bigger than Earth which of course would be be here in the 2012 time frame.

The resultant gravitational effect would basically cause a lot of bad things to happen to the Earth. From you name it to life ceaseing to exist as we know it.

So basically the idea is that nobody wants to say anything because they are worried what people might do if they knew they only had a couple of years before everything got wiped out.

But then again maybe it's all not true. We'll just have to see.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Another thing....
If I would place modern human knowledge about the universe in a scale of 1/100... my beliefe is that we stand approx between 5 ore 10.....

half the scientist and astronomers have a funnel-vision to protevt wat there masters have said and discouverd...

thinking of a modern way for the inquisition of the past..

never forgett wat the inquisitsion has destroid .....aspecially acient manuscrips and artifacts that could proof oure history

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

The first time this object in recent history was mentioned was when the IRAS sat. picked it in 1983, that story was reported in the Sept. 10, 1984 issue of US News and World Report. At that point it was estimated to be about 50 billion miles away.

Then in 1992 NASA put out a press release saying it was about 7 billion miles away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

that would mean a speed of 43 billion miles in 9 years... acoording to NASA
it has past us a long time by now...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction

So in 9 years it traveled 43 billion miles, but in 17 years it hasnt traveled 7 billion miles?

That thing has to have brakes or NASA's math is broken.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Ressiv beat me to the reply, but I do have to say - I TRULY appreciate you quoting sources!

On second thought... I'd love to see a citation for this, you happen to have the NASA link, or article title?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Also, look at this video of a pyramid-star!
youtube link

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

It seems that the range is decreasing as well as the speed, I would guess it is being pulled and slowed by the other planets as it approaches the sun.

I'm not a scientist but with an orbit of this shape, similar to the shape of an egg with the sun being on the smaller side, the gravitational effect resultant from the mass of the larger planets would have a slowing effect as the thing approaches the sun.

I'm guessing that NASA probably didn't just make it up when they made those statements but who knows, maybe they did. It's easy enough to check out if anyone wants to go to the trouble.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think we might be clutching at straws here. For starters, for the 1984 object to be the same as the 1992 object, surely they should be the same mass? If Planet X was a brown dwarf (as we are led to believe in the IRAS observations), how can it possibly weigh in at only 4 to 8 Earth masses eight years later? Brown dwarfs have a mass of around 15-80 Jupiter masses. As Jupiter is about 318 Earth masses, surely the object hurtling toward us should have a mass of somewhere between 4,770 and 25,440 Earth masses? So I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I reckon the 1984 object and the 1992 object (if either object actually existed that is) are not the same thing. Not by a very long shot.

Full article www.universetoday.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

We're really pushing the envelope of off-topic but since we're close to answer, here goes!

Scientists can look out and see the physics or behavior of stars and galaxies in the universe. They can make predictions and due to pictures from Hubble and other telescopes, gravity, and electromagnetic forces, etc they know the shape of our galaxy.

Each galaxy is sort of like a big whirlpool. Having something cross from one whirlpool to another is similar to a pebble being tossed from a whirlpool in New York and landing in one in L.A. based only on the speed and force of the whirlpool.

If Nibiru existed, or we could use comets as an example, they travel a long way and come back periodically. They can leave our solar system (within the path of Pluto let's say) but they could never go out of the galaxy and come back.

I understand. But cant galaxies orbit in a large universal orbit so to speak? A wheel within a wheel kind of thing?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin

OMG IT'S NIBIRU AND IT'S SO BRIGHT THE OBJECT IN FRONT OF IT CAN'T BLOCK IT OUT!!!111one

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join