It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I will stick to looking through my welders mask ,LOL as i cant seem to get used to looking at the sun with out them ,sensitive eyes i guess

But the welders mask works great , just gives me a head ache.May be a have the headstrap tightener, to tight and it is squishing my head ,duno maybe lol.

But it still works great to look at the sun with.

It is a well thought out concept. My eyes are sensitive when they want to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by arcnaver
Don't you think that if it were really there and that close to the sun back then as well, that after 5 or so years and five Earth Orbits, we would have seen a different perspective? Nope, it always seems to be right around the same spot.

See this is science - take logic, science, and rational thought and totally disprove this (again)! Good job.

I'm gonna bring this one step more obvious.

Say there's a big beachball in front of your house. If you walk 'round back, you're NOT going to be able to see it!

Our Earth "walked around back" of the Sun. If you still believe it's Niburu you are a fool.

Thank you Arcnaver for bringing some common sense and provable, obvious facts to this argument.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

Oh and I guess this explains why that pesky North Star is always in the same position in the sky or the constellations for that matter? Or why they are only seen in their locations on certain parts of the earth like The Southern Cross?
Sorry, but the beach ball theory does not wash. Go back to the basics on these and other phenomena that you've missed.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
lol debunkers never seem to give up dont they?

First they say its sundog, then sunflares, cam flares and now jupiter

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

John Matrix,

you and I do not agree on Polanski, but I wanted to say "Nice find". I thought the coordinates on the video were interesting and I will now do my own search using those tools.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
lol debunkers never seem to give up dont they?

First they say its sundog, then sunflares, cam flares and now jupiter

It is not that. These people are scared and want to believe TPTB. No one wants to believe that their world will forever change and no one wants to have nagging feelings of doom all the time. Also, TPTB have a population limit for a darn good reason which I call The Pharoah's Response: gleaned from the Joseph story in the Bible/The leaders were told what was about to happen and instead of how to save everyone, they only thought to save themselves this time - so that is the real reason for the Norway seed vault and DUMBS - they just don't want you at the party so you won't know until IT COMES.
Most who invest in the Nibiruian theories did so in the past for a quick buck rather than to truly notify the public, and that was unfortunate for those who are really looking for the truth.
(BTW: Nibiruian theory sprung from research done in the 1800's from mathematical calculations of perturbation on Neptune's orbit/ not a mistake of NASA in 1970's - read for real people!)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its called lense flare.
get over it -_-"

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-
reply to post by John Matrix

OK, another video with the lack of good argumentation. Only fright-inducing messages and fear-mongering.

Yes, fright inducing messages and terrible music, but it also had interesting images and their coordinates and it spawned me to start looking.

I'm not an expert so I can't say it is a real pic of a brown dwarf.

So you will have fun researching it, yes?

We need to be sure that is a brown dwarf and its Nibiru. No proof = no Nibiru.

There is no way to prove that it is "Nibiru" as we can only guess at what "Nibiru" meant to the ancients given our limited artifacts. We can observe if it is "moving" in a direction closer to us and what that would mean to us.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
does no one else realize this is called lens flare? 6pt star, divine intervention?!? lol more lens flare... sigh

people are so desperate for answers they see them in every occurrence. I can take a picture of my lamp in my house, and wow, Nibiru is there, amazing..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Is this planet is so immense there should be many pics of this so call planet X.
How far is this planet form earth?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

They all more or less look like Mercury.
The planet closest to the sun...

There isn't a single picture that has Mercury, Venus and a third entity which might be Nibiru.

Seriously look at stellarium or some astronomy,
Mercury really does look like that, near the sun.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by arcnaver
Don't you think that if it were really there and that close to the sun back then as well, that after 5 or so years and five Earth Orbits, we would have seen a different perspective? Nope, it always seems to be right around the same spot.

See this is science - take logic, science, and rational thought and totally disprove this (again)! Good job.

I'm gonna bring this one step more obvious.

Say there's a big beachball in front of your house. If you walk 'round back, you're NOT going to be able to see it!

Our Earth "walked around back" of the Sun. If you still believe it's Niburu you are a fool.

Thank you Arcnaver for bringing some common sense and provable, obvious facts to this argument.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

Oh and I guess this explains why that pesky North Star is always in the same position in the sky or the constellations for that matter? Or why they are only seen in their locations on certain parts of the earth like The Southern Cross?
Sorry, but the beach ball theory does not wash. Go back to the basics on these and other phenomena that you've missed.

lol. we see the pole star because it is at the pole and doesn't rise or set and merely appears to shift slightly due to precession.

with the sun, this is not the same case. It is not relative to the pole and ergo we move around it and as well we spin on an axis.

seriously, this is grade school level understanding of solar system mechanics.

please , please please do the rudimentary work before chiding someone else lest you look foolish for doing so?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's an idea. Instead of relying on youtube videos and the lens of a machine, which can produce anomolies such as lens flares, why don't we all go outside and look at the sun with our own lenses (read eyes). Using proper protection of course.

I don't buy these videos. If Nibiru was real how would that knowledge benefit us? Isn't it going to destroy us all? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm no expert on this subject.

IMO this thread is a perfect candidate for the anti-flag that ATSers are clamoring for.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I am still fairly new so please show a little patience.

I keep hearing everyone say that if planet X was inbound we would have seen it by now. I have also read from some of you that anyone who graduated 8th grade knows why. I apparently wasn’t listening in 8th grade like I should have been. So maybe some of you genius’s can help me with something. Please keep it simple as I am uneducated.

When it comes to the speed of inbound objects and the explanations provided by many on ATS I often have a thought I find “crossing” my mind. Hopefully someone can explain why this thought wont work. You know how when a car is traveling at 70mph and it crashes into a wall, the speed at which the car crosses the point of the wall is 70mph, right? But when two cars are heading toward one another, each traveling at 70 mph from opposite directions, the point where they “cross” each other or the point of impact would be 140mph, wouldn’t it? Everyone seems to assume we are stationary and planet X is in motion.

What if two different galaxies “cross” instead of planetary bodies or systems? In other words, what if planet X belongs to a different system and it “crosses” through our system. Is this possible? Let’s say our system is one hurricane and we live towards the outside edge and planet X is toward the outside edge of another hurricane. Then let’s say one of the hurricanes is in the southern hemisphere headed north toward the equator. Let’s also say that the other hurricane is in the northern hemisphere headed south toward the equator. Now let’s say at the equator, the outside edges of the two different hurricanes pass one another with the outside edges mixing for a short time causing them to “cross”. Wouldn’t it be calm for both parties until the point that they “cross”. There would be complete chaos for the two during this time, right? Can someone explain why this can’t happen to us?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay, I'm going to be very serious here with you and I don't appreciate any name calling please.

I am an experiencer with other life forms at least this is how I usually explain myself because it's eariest for most to understand. In all rights and honesty I am a human with an Alien Soul that was sent here to help when the time comes.

I'm not getting into explaining all it truly is a waste of time but I would like to share this with you and you can laugh it off if you choose.

When I was asked to come here I was told that they would come to me throughout my human life and I would learn what I needed to know when I needed to know., hence experiences.

I'm 61 now and I have spent my life putting connections together as best I can from what I observe here and from the things I have been shown and told when with these Beings.

One thing I was told was something happens/happened here that was not supposed to have happen/happened and they have come back to try and help and correct this extinction level event when it takes place.

I have been following many different things and to be honest I don't know about this Planet X or whatever name you choose to call it BUT what I do know is an extinction level event happened in this life period and they and many like myself are here to try and save what they can of this Human race.

They have sent others like myself here to help when this time comes and abductee's/experiencers are waking and know within themselves they are here to help when the time comes.

From the things I have been shown over the years is Volcanoes going off at the same time causing huge Tsunami's in the West Coastal area's and that side of the World. My biggest concern is Radio active volcanic eruption due to material being located where they should not be location.

I a few months back was shown flashes of two connected quakes quite large off the tip of Brazil out to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge the epicenter right off the tip of Brazil and then the huge quake that covered the entire hump of Africa out to the Ridge I sensed DREAD........ Tsunami's all the way up the Eastern Seaboard millions of lives gone. Where I am speaking of quakes are not known to happen but in my observations magnetic anomalies have and are takingplace in these locatons.

I sense at this time (and my sensing could be wrong and I hope it is) that new fissures are opening. From my understanding of the Beings what is occuring now has to be so it lessons the blow when this event occurs.

As I said maybe this Planet X is real I don't know but I do think it doesn't hurt to observe as everyone is........ because you can only trust within yourselves.

Don't know when but I say by March 17, 2046 the best I can offer.

I was sent here to help bring in the New Beginning and Cure all known Viruses/Diseases.

I know how stupid this sounds but abductee's need to look within themselves and start to remember there part so we might be able to save as many as we can, it's our job.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Most appear to be sun dogs to me. I take issue to the fact that the "object" seems to switch the side of the sun it is on, this would be evidence of a sun dog seeing as it would appear differently when refracted in different cameras. The one where the sun looks black, well it is not infrared or amplified in any way, it is just a camera effect on the video camera. There are also anomalies on that one too.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
OMG ppl really??? Yes a rogue planet is storming through the universe causing chaos and destruction with every planet it passes lol

its amazing how gullible ppl can be

BTW i did talk to aliens last night, and they said they wanted $2,000,000 before the 30th of this month and if not they will just use there ultra laser to destroy the planet. You have to send cash to me bc i'm the only one that can deliver the money to them, so plz hurry!!!!

anyone here seen the hubble telescope pic of ultra deep field space? thats pic. is of galaxies trillions of lightyears away. If we can take a picture like that, then we could see every little detail of nibiru and not some glare from the sun.

grow up ppl geez this is pathetic.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Blair,

You have your right to your opinions and I do respect that but I just would like to say for myself I do not think you are one bit funny when joking about Aliens.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

How exactly where you going to help? You will be 98 whent the world ends!

edit to add: So I guess no one wants to tackle my question. Maybe I will start my own thread.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Wormwood is coming people. Its going to be here next summer so stock up on water and ice. It will share atmospheres with us in 2012 on its return orbit. Nibiru is a planet that is in tow with it. This is all caused by the galactic orbits.

God has warned us now listen. A brown dwarf is composed of Iron oxide. When a scientist was asked what would happen if it did share atmospheres with us he said, Fire and brimstone (hell on earth) that would turn the water on earth bitter. The same thing is told to us in Revelations so be right with God.

God warned us? or the Bible warned us?

Citation for "brown dwarf is composed of iron oxide" please

Which scientist? Where's the quote, the source?

Kick it up a notch so you can convince some smart people to join your fearful cause and praise of your god.

Do I sound angry? I am... doling out fear ESPECIALLY without anything to back it up is reprehensible, and you're doing it to promote your "loving" Religion? You should be ashamed. Every few years I make the mistake of listening to someone's "argument" concerning Nibiru - Ugh.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
who said it was a joke?

besides if ppl wanna jump on the bandwagon and start to listen to ppl like nancy lieder bc she heard "voices" in her head i'll def. take advantage of those ppl just for being gullible.

serioulsy though why would you listen to someone who has a clear case of skitzophrenia? She is no different from those ppl who claimed to hear "God" tell them to kill ppl.

and plz tell me your not afraid of an alien invasion...i mean i believe in aliens yes, but to think they'd invade us ridiculous. Our planet is going to #, and there is no reason why would come here, even if they wanted slaves, i'm sure we're not at the top of there list.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join