It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here are some answers to Questions:

1)Do you have to do these steps in a certain way?

No. The universal intelligence is smarter than you think. If you desire it, then it will manifest.

2)How do you stay balanced?

If you practice the steps, then you will become better. Everything with practice gets better over time.

3)Isn't this the same as a Placebo effect?

Yes and No.

The placebo effect works because the Mind is communicating with the Source, so it manifests what it desires.

These steps for Instant Healing work because the Mind is once again communication with the Source, except this time, the Source heals you, so you just are a participant in this "Miracle" that takes place.

We are all connected by energy, and that's why None Of Us Are Free Until We Are All Free...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
"I intend helping you to understand. An Astral body is not quite what you would call a pure spirit. On Earth, there is a belief that the spirit is made of nothing. This is false. The Astral body is composed of billions of electrons, exactly marrying your physical shape. Each of these electrons has a memory. We'll say 100 'gigabytes' each. And each one those billions of electrons is capable of retaining as much information as is contained in every single book that fill all the shelves of an average town library.

Since your fellow earthlings like proof, let them consider this: there are people on Earth who are very sincere and who claim to have seen ghosts, and I dont refer to charlatans.

What they have seen is actually the nineteen percent of electrons that dont comprise the Astral body. These electrons detach themselves from the physical body three days after its death. Indeed, as a result of certain effects of static electricity, these electrons can be seen having the same form as the physical body. Sometimes, before being re-utilized by Nature, they are vacant, but they, too, have memories and return to haunt places they knew - places they loved or hated.

These electrons that comprise what you could call the Astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a Higher self, which is sometimes called "Overself". The Higher Self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the persons Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher Self and yet each part remains integral to the central entity. The central entity, means that each of you shares a Higher Self with 8 other people on Earth.

Further, the Higher Self is a ninth part of a superior Higher Self which, in turn, is a ninth part of a more superior Higher Self. The process continues as far back as the source, and allows the enormous filtration of spiritual experience required by The Great Spirit.

You must not think that the Higher Self of the first category is insignificant in comparison with the others. It functions at a lower level, but is nevertheless extremely powerful and important. It is capable of curing illness and even resuscitating the dead.What is known on Earth as Spiritual Healing, can be achieved with the help of the Higher Self of the healer, without the patient even being present. However, providing the patient gives permission, the competent healer can assist the patient from anywhere in the world. This is not an exchange of energy but exchange of information at the level of Higher Selves.

There are many instances of people, declared clinically dead, who are brought back to life in the hands of doctors who had abandoned all hope for them. What generally happens in these cases, is that the persons Astral body meets with the Higher Self. This portion of the Higher Self has left the physical body during the period of death. It perceives its physical body below, and the doctors trying to resuscitate it; it can also perceive loved ones who mourn for it. In his present state, the Astral body, the person will feel perfectly well - even blissful. Usually he abandons his physical body, frequently the source of much suffering, to find himself catapulted down a psychic canal, at the end of which is a wondrous light and beyond, a state of bliss.

If before passing through this canal into the blissful light which is his Higher Self he has the least will not to die - not on his own account but for the sake of those who need him, young children for example, he will ask to return. In certain cases it will be permitted.

You are in constant communication with your Higher Self by means of your cerebral canal. Acting as a transmitting and receiving post, it conducts special vibrations directly between your Astral body and your Higher Self. " Thoa from the book the Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nighinfinite

Being IN balance roughly means, that someone doesn't suffer from any illnesses, either of the body or of the mind.

Illnesses do disturb a proper energy flow within the human energy field: IN the body and AROUND the body.

There are numerous possibilities for testing if one is in balance or to get in balance.

One is a therapy called Touch For Health, a therapist that works with this technique, can bring the Body in balance by letting the energy flow in one's body stream again. The core idea of this therapy is Chinese, one works then on the Meridians of the body.

Acupuncture / acupressure are Asian therapies that helps the body to bring the balance back.

Also Chakra therapy, Energetic Healing and Reiki are methodes / techniques to bring the body (back) in more balance.

Some people react better on gems and there are special gems to help
people getting in a better balance.

Body and mind are connected: if the body is balanced the mind will follow and vice versa.

Emotions can disrupt the Energy Balance of a person, either giving the body a higher tension or a lower tension. It's common knowledge that emotions are often responsible for blockades of Energy in the human body/mind and even within the Aurafield of a person.

You can help yourself to get in balance by meditation exercises and body exercises (running, biking, swimming etc.)

Being IN balance means: the energy is flowing in a continues flow through your body and mind.

[edit on 10/20/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Propagating this type of information is irresponsible and dangerous.

think about it for one second.
think about the statistics of illness, injury and death.

does any of you actually think that this applies for any serious malady?

Just give it two minutes of rational critical thought and I am sure you will conclude the obvious.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Quick, get down the hospital they need you right away.
Start with the children's cancer ward, they need you.

Sometimes just sometimes the easiest way to debunk rubbish is to call their bluff, not that they change their mind, some people just live in ignorance of obvious fact.

If you want to prove yourself feel free to hit the news with your miracles, I won't hold my breath but good luck.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Energy healing applies to any illness or dis-ease because the origin of the illness or dis-ease is ENERGY RELATED! Thoughts are ENERGY, thoughts produce symptoms so therefore if the thought can produce the symptom it works both ways, in that the thoughts can also remove the symptoms.

The Energy used during the Reiki channelling is not from the healer themselves but is from Universe, Universal Life force, or ki or chi, or prana, whatever name you want to give it, its still all the same energy force. The energy can be directed anywhere in the world by concentrated focussed attention, there is no limit with energy healing, as in distant healing.

Once the non-believers discover the truth, or it gets published by some scientist then it will be given some scientific name and be more acceptable to the general public. Its funny that in spiritual terms the terminology used is "we all are one - we are all interconnected" which wasn't widely accepted by mainstream, now, low and behold the scientists have come out with what they call 'Unified Field Theory" which I believe refers to the fact that all living beings share the same energy grid field of existence (maybe in different dimensional levels) but in a word "they're saying we all are one". Funny that these things are UNBELIEVABLE until a scientist gives it a complicated sounding name ending in 'Theory".

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

I asked him how he did it, and he said he had gone to a seminar workshop, which taught him what he knew. He told me the website is called Quantum Touch (quantumtouch.com) and it was about instant healing.

I've known about this for a few years, my mum practices it!

If anyone is interested in finding out about it, and are from the UK then have a look at her website.

Life Changing Therapies

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush

Sometimes just sometimes the easiest way to debunk rubbish is to call their bluff, not that they change their mind, some people just live in ignorance of obvious fact.

If you want to prove yourself feel free to hit the news with your miracles, I won't hold my breath but good luck.

I suggest you go for a treatment yourself!

I don't practice anything like this but my Mum runs her own business doing IET (intergrated energy therapy) Reiki, Quantum touch etc.

More info

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

Oh, Please, do us all a favour:

"HOLD YOUR BREATH"

Just because you don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't work, it wouldn't work for you or on you because your mind is so closed!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I practice Reiki and I would like to say that I can feel the energy and it does heal. I have a long way to go before I can instantly heal a person. You just cant go out and touch someone and whoosh they're healed. You have to live in Love and practice using the energy and meditate. Even then you will be lucky to heal in one session. Most practitioners say at least 4 treatments are required.

And for the person who said that people should go round to chidren's cancer wards is talking nonsense as who would let a stranger who has no medical qualification touch their child. You would either get sued or called a peado. People who dont have an open mind will not believe reiki. You can go and see someone off your own back if you want.

There is a medicineless hospital in China who heal with four qu gong monks laying on hands and chanting. Ive heard they healed a woman with cancer in one sitting.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
To the person trying to contact me from this thread. Please U2U me and I will give you the information you are looking for. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush

Why don't you just take the children to someone who specializes in this kind of treatment? You can look up others' success stories on the internet with cancer, there are in fact a number of ways to treat cancer but none of them are allowed in hospitals by the FDA.

So, you can trust in the FDA for the fate of a child if you want. Your choice.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I would love to start trying this for personal reasons and would just like to know how do you meditate. How do you clear your mind etc do just focus on the word nothing or something like that?

I am really openminded and would love to learn more about these technique so that I can maybe become more balanced and health myself.

I saw a documentary on Qi-Gong year or so back and it seem a lil crazy back then but i am a bit more open minded now and would love to try it.

I have been trying to focus on energy from feet to head to hands and I think I felt something a couple of times but nothing on others. I am not sure but once i think my hand may have even warmed slightly but not sure if thats just wishful thinking etc.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

You visualize the energy running through your body. You imagine the energy running through you body. You will feel some tingling, either way, the energy is there whether you feel it or not.

You focus on your breathing, and it will take care of itself.

The Universal Intelligence that's flowing through you knows what needs to be done. You just focus on the breathing.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My little brother who is 9 years old was complaining of his feet hurting. I told him to lay comfortably on the couch and I put my hands on his feet for idk 2-3 minutes each.

After the first foot I asked him if it felt any better and he said yeah and told me to do the other foot. After the session he asked me how I did that.

So yeah. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
My little brother who is 9 years old was complaining of his feet hurting. I told him to lay comfortably on the couch and I put my hands on his feet for idk 2-3 minutes each.

After the first foot I asked him if it felt any better and he said yeah and told me to do the other foot. After the session he asked me how I did that.

So yeah. lol

Thats really cool well done!!!

I am trying to do it on myself at the moment. As I get a sort of crystal build up on my right wrist there called (gangalions or something like that the doc said). Gonna see if I can ease the soreness with this treatment.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
hey everyone. I will add my 2 cents. I have had 4 back surgeries and live in chronic pain as a result. It sucks really bad. I have tried this with practitioners of this stuff with zero results. I wanted it to work and believe that it can for certain maladys and ailments, but as for me, nothing. Sometimes western medicine is actually the only thing which can help. Praying is great and free, but not usually effective.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes I took classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin who works with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic -- doing spiritual healing of cancer and other serious diseases. His website has lots of testimony from doctors and people healed of M.S., etc.

springforestqigong.com... -- anyone can practice this but the more you practice the stronger the results. My brain got permanently transformed from doing this and launched me on a life-changing direction....

reply to post by kaskade

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
YES -- Chinese qigong master Dr. Yan Xin has been documented to raise the dead -- he's proven this with dead animals for science-sake.... I'll find the details.

beyond-the-illusion.com...

There's probably better details but Paul Dong has written several qigong books -- and "raising the dead animals" is mentioned at the end of this article....

Well Yan Xin is very legit - he's been published in peer-reviewed Western science journals with his chi-emitted healing -- here's one study:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

reply to post by romanmel

[edit on 22-10-2009 by drew hempel]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by drew hempel]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yeah -- actually qigong master Chunyi Lin of springforestqigong.com... tells this story about how he was confronted by the town drunk in China (where to be a real man you have to drink) but Chunyi Lin doesn't drink. So the drunk put 6 bottles of wine in front of each of them and who ever lasted longest won -- so Chunyi Lin transferred all the alcohol content from his 6 bottles of wine to the other man's essentially REVERSING the water to wine healing story in the Bible.

reply to post by starwarsisreal

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join