It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 year old boy riding in a flying saucer shaped balloon over Colorado

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

They are looking at an are where someone said they saw something fall out. They are going to the area.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
reply to post by Stormdancer777

They are reporting something fell out!

I know,

sigh

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
the brother saw him get in.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here's an odd video with the kid in it, not sure which one it is though.

Here's the parents also

The dad and kids are frankly a bit nuts, wild if you will. I wouldn't put it past the dad to release this craft on purpose for publicity.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbtold
reply to post by vip867

It doesnt make sense to leave a untied hot air ballon around a couple of kids. No excuse for it.

Ok whatever, it must have been tied up becuse it would have floated away before. One of the kids must have untied it. So I guess that the guy should just change jobs because he has kids. they said he is a storm chaser. What else should the family remove because there is a chance the kids could get hurt. He better get rid of there cars too so they cant take the keys and go driveing.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not good, cant find him around the house, brother saw him get in, someone saw somthing come out of the baloon, not in baloon. Very sad. Six years old.
I pray the brother didnt see him get out.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Here's an odd video with the kid in it, not sure which one it is though.

www.youtube.com...

Here's the parents also

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-10-2009 by ghaleon12]

OH my.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They are saying the balloon wouldn't have even got off the ground with a kid inside

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vip867

Heres a little news for you since you apparnetky dont have kids. If that had been a loaded gun on the counter he would be in trouble.

If they had a unfenced pool and a neighbors child got in it and drowned they would be in trouble..

The balloon should have been tied down where their was no possible way it could get unattached by accident with kids around.

I cant even believe someone would argue this isssue.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by truthbtold]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
They are saying the balloon wouldn't have even got off the ground with a kid inside

Ya think he is hiding?

I hope so

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just wow...

Let's hope the kid's hiding right now to avoid punishment for letting dad's balloon escape.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Agreed

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
someone is saying it couldnt get off the ground with a child inside. Too much weight. Maybe, looks big enough to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Naa im just sick of people like you who know how to run everyone elses family. People like you who think that is there is even a risk of an accident happening no one should have it. With people like you running the show we whould all be living in rooms with no sharp edges, dont want to get cut now do we. Give me a break He had a balloon and accident happened and now no one with kids should have a balloon that can lift off. Not the world i want to live in.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You are right.

Instead, we should all watch while Mom beats the Father to a pulp and just clap.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Maybe the brother un-tethered the baloon after his little brother got in! It had tethers. Was tied down.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

someone is saying it couldnt get off the ground with a child inside. ...

I think it could, too. The balloon was big enough. I think it looks at least 20 feet across and five feet or so high. That's a lot of helium. In addition, a six year old boy isn't going to weigh a lot.

I remember a few years ago reading about a full-grown man tying 100 helium filled party balloons and flew across California! I don't see why the boy couldn't have flown with a boy inside.

CNN is saying right now that the boy didn't fall out and that he's on the ground, in the neighborhood somewhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vip867

LOL their is a diffrence with a accident and neglect.

So i guess its safe to leave poison on the counter top in reachable distance if you have a toddler around??? This is what your implying?

Wow im speechless.

Simple fact of the matter is if you have a ballon kids could get in and get killed you dont think you have it tied down. YOU know you have it tied down and tied down good enough a kid cant untie it.

Pretty simple

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok, I would venture to say this story is over. the balloon couldnt have taken off with a kid inside, which means the little brat is simply hiding. if he hasnt appeared in the next few hours, then there might be something else going on here, but for now, it was simply a released balloon...

was probably a future hoax that went wrong..so, good.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is that what I said? I dont think so. All I said is a guy had a neat balloon, that they say couldnt probaly even lift the kid, and we have guys like you who say that he shouldnt have even had it. I dont agree with that, and then you come along and start bring guns and posion into the picture, trying just to fight with me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join