It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 year old boy riding in a flying saucer shaped balloon over Colorado

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sheesh, you guys are really on top of things here aren't you.... Only saw it here in SA this morning..like an hour ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Could this have been a stunt designed to humiliate the UFO community gone awry?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by reject]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
6 yr old boy just walked out the attic
,,,must have been watching "magics biggest secrets revealed" the previous evening

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It was a cover up!

Watch the video "coordinating with FAA Efforts to land boy safely in ballon" on www.foxnews.com..., ijn the first 20 sec on the video you will see a REAL UFO in the background!

They covered a real UFO up with a fake one!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Yep, the kid spilled the beans -- very matter of factly too.
Then the father's response was to completely ignore what the kid said and in squirmy fashion tried to paint him as a mischievious kid.

I think that family needs some serious investigation. I hope they get charged for all the expense everyone went to over this false event.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Lets put it this way. If so much effort is put into something like this by media drawing the attention from millions of people watching, saying oooooooooooh.........ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......wow
half of the day
We all got some serious problems on so many levels.

A bit off topic but still related to how media rules us all whether we like to admit it or not.
Heres what I find interesting...

It's the 2nd week I have watched this tv series on ABC called "Fast Forward" There has been an ad for the new remake of the scifi series called "V". except it is like a public service announcement.

Watch the second public service announcement by the leader of the Visitors

" We will bring you ultimate healthcare"

Can anyone say "PSYOPS" ?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by optigon

Originally posted by serpentine
the balloon doesn't look huge or very hi tech and it was brefered to from the start on msm as "an experimental aircraft", the father is very interested in exopolitics etc and sent an iReport to CNN about pyramids on Mars.
I can't believe this balloon lifted the kid, unless he was tiny.
Is their something strange unraveling here?
It's reads like a human interest story with overtones of ufo abduction.
How will this unfold?

I can't believe everyone here can't see how much this reeks of a politically motivated hoax. First of all, if you watch the footage of the balloon landing it's obvious to anyone (including the reporters) that the situation was handled completely wrong. If the rescue team at the landing site believed the boy was inside, as was being reported at the time, WHY the hell would they stand around for so long and not approach the baloon? They acted as if it was radioactive or something. On top of that, they then begin to bludgeon the balloon and puncture it all while under the impression that a 6yr old child was inside? What's going on here?

Then, a few minutes later, I discover that the dad was on a couple reality TV shows (actor?) and he's a conspiracy theorist (gee, how convenient). He was also into studying structures on Mars. But, if you watch the YouTube videos of him talking about this, you can clearly see that he's more of a disinfo artist than anything else. He acts like a lunatic and tries to point out things on Mars that are clearly NOTHING when in fact there are real credible photos worth scrutiny on the NASA site for anyone in the know about this subject.

It's a bit early to say for sure, but this whole thing is adding up to look like a politically motivated stunt to further discredit anyone who believes in conspiracy theories, particularly NASA cover-ups regarding ancient life and civilizations on Mars.

I agree! Something very bizarre about all of this. I just saw one of his clips where he is trying to convince the viewers that some stupid rock is a bone and pig's snout! Are you kidding me?

And I also agree about the way the authorities handled the balloon. Stabbing it with shovels? Waiting a full 5 minutes before checking inside? It doesn't correspond with how fast the guy was running to catch up with it.

Now maybe there is something more to this? Was this a giant media diversion to something? The guy is a lunatic and now anyone who views his outlandish ET research will hurt ufology more than it is already.

Where is that picture of the "basket" falling off the balloon?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by FlySolo]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join