It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 year old boy riding in a flying saucer shaped balloon over Colorado

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yah watching live news here in the west coast and they just found him at home

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
They found him hiding in a cardboard box in the attic of his garage...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Were are the mods? Are they sleeping? There's allready two threads about this on the main page.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah there are two huh? anyway, this is starting to feel like a publicity stunt..... I'm glad the kid is ok, but at the same time it irritates me that this guy is going to benefit so much for wasting all this time and resources.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by hyperion.martin]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

Heck it sounded like they were searching everywhere in a 50 mile radius, you'd think they'd search the boy's own home first!

I'm glad the boy is ok, though I kind of doubted that balloon was big enough to lift him.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The 6-year-old Colorado boy who is believed to have set adrift a helium balloon Thursday, prompting ground and air searches, has been found alive, authorities said.

He was found in a box in the attic at his family's Fort Collins home, according to authorities.
A sibling said he saw the boy, identified as Falcon Heene, get into the craft Thursday morning, authorities said.

But the boy was not inside the craft when it made a soft landing near Keenesburg, about 60 miles from its starting point in Fort Collins, at 1:35 p.m. (3:35 p.m. ET).

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm glad Falcon's been found safe and well

If, as claimed, his Father's done this as a publicity stunt then shame on him. Quite a clever stunt though, I'll grant him that

It's certainly made for an interesting evening this side of the pond, myself & my Scottish friends have been chatting about this story on IM and by text message all night. Least we can sleep easier knowing the lad's okay.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
HOAX: BOY FOUND ALIVE IN GARAGE!!

www.kdvr.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Watching live here in Denver, all day by the way, Nothing has been said here about publicity stunt.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Lmao...they found the kid in a carboard box in the house, these parents should have to pay for that black hawk and that other jet that was used, just for bad parenting.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine
the balloon doesn't look huge or very hi tech and it was brefered to from the start on msm as "an experimental aircraft", the father is very interested in exopolitics etc and sent an iReport to CNN about pyramids on Mars.
I can't believe this balloon lifted the kid, unless he was tiny.
Is their something strange unraveling here?
It's reads like a human interest story with overtones of ufo abduction.
How will this unfold?

I can't believe everyone here can't see how much this reeks of a politically motivated hoax. First of all, if you watch the footage of the balloon landing it's obvious to anyone (including the reporters) that the situation was handled completely wrong. If the rescue team at the landing site believed the boy was inside, as was being reported at the time, WHY the hell would they stand around for so long and not approach the baloon? They acted as if it was radioactive or something. On top of that, they then begin to bludgeon the balloon and puncture it all while under the impression that a 6yr old child was inside? What's going on here?

Then, a few minutes later, I discover that the dad was on a couple reality TV shows (actor?) and he's a conspiracy theorist (gee, how convenient). He was also into studying structures on Mars. But, if you watch the YouTube videos of him talking about this, you can clearly see that he's more of a disinfo artist than anything else. He acts like a lunatic and tries to point out things on Mars that are clearly NOTHING when in fact there are real credible photos worth scrutiny on the NASA site for anyone in the know about this subject.

It's a bit early to say for sure, but this whole thing is adding up to look like a politically motivated stunt to further discredit anyone who believes in conspiracy theories, particularly NASA cover-ups regarding ancient life and civilizations on Mars.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
I'm glad the kid is ok, but at the same time it irritates me that this guy is going to benefit so much for wasting all this time and resources.

I haven't read this thread all the way through yet, could someone tell me what the father has gained from this?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
HOAX: BOY FOUND ALIVE IN GARAGE!!

www.kdvr.com...

Damn, debunkers cannot help themselves regarding calling HOAX at the tops of their lungs.

I don't think this is a hoax. The kid probably just was playing with the balloon when he shouldn't have been, accidentally let it go, then ran off to hide in fear of getting punished.

So what is a hoax about that?

Unless you think the whole thing was perpetrated by the father, which may be valid, I don't know.

But I don't think that makes much sense, that guy is an adult and if he did it deliberately, I'd think he could be pursued by the court or the military.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
hopefully one of these threads at the front page...or frankly, both, gets yanked and send to the skunkworks.

will update the first post and lets all just go on with life..

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Being a UFO buff myself, I had all of my friends calling me about a little boy in a UFO. I didn’t know what they where taking about till I read the story online. This was very story bizarre indeed! I’m happy they found the kid unharmed.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was kinda thinking the same thing about the UFO hoax theory, but who knows? I'm just glad the little guy is safe.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The little guy was safe the whole time and the parents knew it.... because the kid blew their cover on national television.

www.youtube.com...

Pay attention after the 23 second mark.

Q. Why didn't you come out when we called for you?

A."You guys said.. umm, and this was for a show."

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

Thank god for that'

I thought the poor little bugger had fallen out of it

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

hmmm... yeah, whats up with that?
i hope the kid is questioned independently, without his parents coaching him through it.... n-e-ways his name is falcon? thats so bad azz!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
NORAD may think this is another exercise.
Donald Rumbsfeld must be chillin with some NORAD officials.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join