It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ban the Koran" says Dutch politician

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

you're funny

show me where I misquoted you and I will apologize

promise

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Already been done several times.

Here is a link to the latest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add

Even Laurauk has pointed this out to you, and you still go on pretending that nobody notices.

Now that is funny.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
You're not telling me these western men get into all that allah crap, laying down with 20 men's smelly butts in their right in their nose three times a day facing mecca, I'm not buying it.

I actually share some of the sentiment expressed by that Dutch MP. However, what you post here is a piece of highly distilled bigotry and you only do damage to useful discourse by dragging it into, well, read your own post.

Somebody can say things equally hurtful about Christian rituals and it doesn't do anybody any good.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The poor things avoid eye contact because they don't want those eyes blackened when they get home.
Non-muslim men who support the mistreatment of muslim women are just foaming at the mouth to have a woman they can knock around and order to the bedroom at any given time. I would bet my last dollar (and I only have three dollars left) that the great majority of non-muslim men who sign up for that crap are attracted by the laws the men have over "their" women and children too for that matter (they can legally have sex with a 6 month old). You're not telling me these western men get into all that allah crap, laying down with 20 men's smelly butts in their right in their nose three times a day facing mecca, I'm not buying it. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.

Hate-speech at it's absolute finest.
Spoken like a true bigot.

:shk: :shk:

I'm just amazed that people like you still exist?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

hey - hate to point it out to you - since you tried so hard

but that says nothing about when or where I misquoted you

please, poet1b - are you deliberately trying to be obtuse?

you are either an evil genius (in which case I could actually muster up a large amount of admiration for your obvious skills in obscurantism)

or - you are what you are - Popeye :-)

you go find the actual misquoted material - and if I see that I really did misquote you - I will in fact apologize - honest

I'm not apologizing just because you can prove that you've accused me of misquoting you

you are hilarious

meanwhile - none of this belongs in this thread

it's time we got back to the actual discussion...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Somebody can say things equally hurtful about Christian rituals and it doesn't do anybody any good.

thank you for saying this

I can't believe nobody sees this - and nobody will speak out against it

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by Bombeni

more hate mongering Bombeni?

nice

this is your opinion - where's your evidence?

your money is no good here

here - if you're going to make those kinds of accusations, we expect you to show up with more than a few dollars and some hate

is this the Christian way?

Oh and you're the resident expert on muslims? lol

Look, I know what I know about muslims from life experience. I don't know that I am going to go to a history book to back up what I know.

As far as the muslim religion, it is a blood thing. Born a muslim, always a muslim (or death). Westernized people don't get it. They do not have the mental fortitude it takes to be a real muslim; oh sure, they can dress up in the silly dresses and play scarfy-scarfy, but when western women marry muslims who have come to the us, and immigrate to hubby's homeland, more often than not they find out it was a lot more than they bargained for. I have read countless stories of such women who say the very instant they stepped off the plane or the boat, that the husband was a completely different person, like someone they had never known.

I don't know exactly what your angle is bub. I think it is just the flavor of the day for you, anything to divert from the One True God. Satan's mouthpiece needs to take some immodium imo.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

You're not telling me these western men get into all that allah crap, laying down with 20 men's smelly butts in their right in their nose three times a day facing mecca, I'm not buying it.

I actually share some of the sentiment expressed by that Dutch MP. However, what you post here is a piece of highly distilled bigotry and you only do damage to useful discourse by dragging it into, well, read your own post.

Hahaha. Somebody can say things equally hurtful about Chrisitan rituals? What do you mean? They do that very thing every day right here at ats. Christians have come to expect the blasphemy and the taunting, it goes hand in hand. You have a soft place in your heart for Islam do ya? You like the idea daughters, wives and sisters are murdered for talking on the phone to a man not in the family? You ok with the fact that it is actually in the LAWS of muslims that the men may molest a 3 month old baby girl for sexual satisfaction, and the law stands behind them? You have no prob with baby girls external sex organ, the part that would bring them pleasure, is cut out before they are five years old?

I know all I want to know about you, foe.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I don't know exactly what your angle is bub.

I'm against bigotry

as a Christian - do you support it?

would Jesus support it?

would he approve of the things you say - and the way you say them?

would he support your obvious hatred?

I think it is just the flavor of the day for you, anything to divert from the One True God.

I've known more than just a couple of Muslims - as I've already mentioned - they've been very good friends

they're good people

I won't stand by and listen in silence when I hear people speak as you speak

Satan's mouthpiece needs to take some immodium imo.

is this how a good Christian talks to another human being?

no doubt you think you can justify anything - not in the name of Christ - but by throwing around the name of Satan

Satan's name alone will make anything you choose to do or support acceptable

call me what you will - you're not invisible Bombeni

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

When I am talking to a bona fide enemy of God, I tend to not footsy around. Do you think Jesus was meek?

What man yielding and soft would say, "I am life, and I am the way to truth" ?

What man meek and lowly would say, "I am in God, our Father; and our God, the Father, is in me" ?

What man unmindful of His own strength would say, "He who believes not in me believes not in this life nor in the life everlasting" ?

What man uncertain of tomorrow would proclaim, "Your world shall pass away and be naught but scattered ashes ere my words shall pass away" ?

Did He fear authority when He drove the money-changers from the court of the temple, though they were licensed by the priests?

Was it a coward who shook His hand in the face of the authorities and pronounced them "liars, low, filthy, and degenerate" ?

Shall a man bold enough to say these things to those who ruled Judea be deemed meek and humble?

Jesus called a spade a spade.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

did Jesus preach hate?

or tolerance, compassion and love?

turn the other cheek?

what about that Jesus?

you've called me Satan's mouthpiece

all I've done - so far as you know - is stand up against hatred

only thing is - I stood up for people you hate

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes I know. You love everyone EXCEPT Jesus.

A good soapy rag should be taken to your mouth.

Edit to say if you don't have a momma to do it I'd be glad to volunteer.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes I know. You love everyone EXCEPT Jesus.

you know nothing of the sort - do you now?

you should be more careful

A good soapy rag should be taken to your mouth.

Edit to say if you don't have a momma to do it I'd be glad to volunteer.

did I hit a nerve Bombeni?

:-)

don't be such a big bambino Bombeni

I'll take my lumps - whatever I deserve - wherever or whoever they might come from

but not from you

you mind your own store

toodles!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hate to point it out to you, but when you claim I made a statement in a post, and I challenge it, you have to provide a link and a quote to back up your claim, or your claim is just another false accusation. I showed you where I challenged your claim as to what I said, and like all the other times you have misquoted me, you ignored the challenge.

Continuously you prove that you can not back up your claims, and so you destroy what ever credibility people might been willing to extend to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As far as the muslim religion, it is a blood thing. Born a muslim, always a muslim (or death). Westernized people don't get it.

I have read countless stories of such women who say the very instant they stepped off the plane or the boat, that the husband was a completely different person, like someone they had never known.

I've read/heard countless stories of kids being abused at church and by religious figures.
All the grooming that goes on from priests and so on...

All the "Communes" and "Jesus love cults" And so on...

Would i be so stupid as to believe that every Christian is a Paedophile?
No.... that's just ridiculous...

So why would every Muslim be a wife-beater?

You really are a bigot Bombeni.

A truly vile member.

Jesus would be disgusted with your attitude and behaviour, were he real of course.

We get you don't like muslims.... well done.

In fact... I'm pretty sure you don't like anyone who isn't Christian, Straight and American... but hey.... do you have to spout your filth for all to see?

Do your barbaric and archaic and bigoted opinions really have to be spouted at anyone who disagrees?

I mean your little tirade about "20 smelly asses" or whatever is just so disgusting and ignorant and misinformed.... that it's actually scary.

People like you should be forced to go and live with different groups and religions and whatever.... just so you know that they're all people.
All have feelings and emotions and dreams and hopes.... the same as you.

Satan's mouthpiece needs to take some immodium imo.

And did you?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What we have here are brainwashed, hypnotised, conditioned with hate posters that do nothing but post anti-muslim poppycock as if they are being paid $$ by the blog post.

Could say the exact same thing with regards to muslims posting thier rhetoric on these threads, or anti christian or anti jewish poppy-cock, since you used this word I will also do the same, as if they are being paid Dollars or Pounds to blog post also.

But I will say this, if one religion is banned, thenallreligion should be banned.

It is the same with the headscarfs or bruka, ban this then all items to do with this has to be banned also.

It is the same with religious symbols, If Crosses or Crucifixes are banned from schools etc, then why does this not apply to other religions also.

You cannot have one set of rules for one and have a different set of rule for everyone else.

Unlike France, maybe the citizens in the UK have become to over tolerant of what is going on. Muticulturism is in the gutter as far as I am concerned. Tolerance if going that way also.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

And we get that you will make up any ridiculous excuse to pretend that Islam does not have some horrible practices.

If a christian priest molests a child, he goes to jail. It is illegal and not acceptable.

In Islam it is legal to molest a child.

If you want to pretend these two are the same, then you are the one with the huge problem.

If you can't tell the difference, then you are morally bankrupt.

Your support of barbaric and archaic beliefs and customs makes you someone that I think should be forced to live in this world you defend, Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or perhaps Somalia. That is where you belong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

enough of this nonsense - it's not even fun anymore

if you have nothing more to say about the actual topic - then you and I are done

have fun poet1b

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Do you have a problem with maintaining a national identity?

What is it with the Dutch, do they want to try the same thing there as they did in South Africa. They are a small flame causing a lot of fire. Are they prefacing their genocide with a little propaganda?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join