It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ban the Koran" says Dutch politician

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

seems like maybe you didn't really look through it very well...

glance at the top of the page did we - skip this and the last century?

or - just a lack of respect for Wikipedia?

well - give me your sources then - I'll look them over

the ones that demonstrate that the only real threat today is from Islam

seriously - point me in the right direction - where you getting your facts?

why don't you share?

[edit on 10/18/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't need to post links, google it yourself. And I have seen the threat with my own two eyes, lived in the midst of those communities. Went to war against them (1st gulf war) and rescued them from pits filled with dead mixed live in the former Yugoslavia...

In the uk we have no go areas except for Muslims. We have mosques springing up everywhere that are starting to replace former parishes, so have govermental power.. If they can't get you in jihad there is always the caliphate option which is what they are trying to pull off in the uk.
A culture that tries to dominate be it ours or theirs is a threat to freedom.
I can copy and paste many links, but what would it prove? Fact is that on the ground we have a situation that the indigenious population are no longer willing to tolerate.
You go to places like smethwick, handsworth, tipton ( where a few of the congregation found their way to guantamono bay), and that's just the are I was born, and trust me, there is real tension there! I don't live there anymore. In fact I live between the uk and Australia where the same complaints are starting to appear... I wonder why!?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Selahobed

Oh yeah, I also have to wear a scarfe when I visit my cousin who was formally named claire, and gulp in as her control freak hubby because he can't take the fact of a woman more qualified and solvent than him.... Mannnn!
We need to take our country back!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe this mobile service needs an edit option like the main site.
To edit myself! My cousin is married to a muslim to which I have to make an appointment to see, and have to wear a headscarfe in the house, and he hates me anyway coz I have my own business, have an opinion, and do quite well!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You go to places like smethwick, handsworth, tipton ( where a few of the congregation found their way to guantamono bay), and that's just the are I was born, and trust me, there is real tension there! I don't live there anymore. In fact I live between the uk and Australia where the same complaints are starting to appear... I wonder why!?

Let me stop playing this game with you then and ask a direct question -

With you it's the Muslims - with others it's the Hispanics (not you're problem - you're from the UK). There are tensions in every single country on every single continent on the planet. The Mexicans are dealing with immigrants moving up from Central America - in their own charming and unique way. South America, Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa...

Race, religion - history - how can you not get this?

You have chosen the Muslims - and that's what you see - that's not all there is to see

How do you suppose "they" see "us"?

Or does that not matter?

You've managed to forgive and forget Christians their crimes of the past - and near past - I'm sure that works - for you

But I forget - Christians haven't done anything wrong in this world - not "real" Christians

So - the rest of the world should forget all about the past?

How long will you remember this time - the things you've witnessed and experienced?

Will you tell your kids all about it - explain reality to them? Will they explain it all to their children?

here is another question - why do people emigrate?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

Let me stop playing this game with you then and ask a direct question -

With you it's the Muslims - with others it's the Hispanics (not you're problem - you're from the UK). There are tensions in every single country on every single continent on the planet. The Mexicans are dealing with immigrants moving up from Central America - in their own charming and unique way. South America, Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa...

Race, religion - history - how can you not get this?

You have chosen the Muslims - and that's what you see - that's not all there is to see

How do you suppose "they" see "us"?

Or does that not matter?

You've managed to forgive and forget Christians their crimes of the past - and near past - I'm sure that works - for you

But I forget - Christians haven't done anything wrong in this world - not "real" Christians

So - the rest of the world should forget all about the past?

How long will you remember this time - the things you've witnessed and experienced?

Will you tell your kids all about it - explain reality to them? Will they explain it all to their children?

here is another question - why do people emigrate?

Get rid of all religions, problem solved.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

how do we just get rid of them?

any ideas?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Racial movement across the planet is not a problem since only the whole human race can claim ownership to it, and even that is dubious at best!
Bits of paper or ethic, historical claims are debatable also. Some land claims are a fact of the faith of a specific peoples.
However what we have is not a religion of intergration of all, but one that follows their doctrine...
Btw I already addressed the so called Christian part of our past, fact is, that time is gone.. Get over it! Or am I to get over the now?
Is it a social construct? A media play? Or an orchestraited attempt of another land grab by an elite few using religiosity as means to facilitate their agenda?
Coz in my hometown you ain't going to get no arguement except they are trying to take over...
Same goes for wherever they take root in western society.. And even though this world is not owned by any race colour or creed in particular, truth on the ground is not as pc.
Hate to burst your bubble, the real world says otherwise and it sucks!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Same goes for wherever they take root in western society.. And even though this world is not owned by any race colour or creed in particular, truth on the ground is not as pc.

sounds like excuses and lazy thinking to me

sounds like the prelude to a half-assed apology for what comes next

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Apology? What for?
Nothing half arsed about it. I don't have to apolgise for things I have seen with me own two eyes. Sorry if that upsets you. But at least I can come up with a couple of sentences back at you. You are the one dishing back half arsed comments. Of which I can't be arsed to answer back anymore.
Truth is, history gone, what we have now is what we have to deal with, and it will be a cold day in he'll before Islam takes my country... End of story.. And my view maybe abborahnt to you, but you will find the MAJORITY of english, welsh and scots who when push comes to shove, will most definitly shove back!
I don't want this, but my side is picked.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

how do we just get rid of them?

any ideas?

They are gradually doing it themselves, especially in the UK.

Give it a few hundred years we'll look back to now the same way we look back at the greeks with their 'Blanket pulled over the world at night' thing and think.. WHAT?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As is mines, if I can live alongside muslims, aslong they do not spout thier rhetoric on me or my children, that is where I draw a line in the sand.

Can you imagine, the violence that would errupt in Scotland alone, if they tried to force this law on the population, having catholics and prodestants at each others throats is bad enough. Without this.

Females in this country have fought for years to have equal rights as the same as men, we are still fighting for those rights to this day. Do members really think, females in the UK are going to roll over and let this happen I do not think so. And if any of those whom want thoslaw enforced, want to come outon the streets and try and beat me or any of my friends up over the way we dress, expect a beaten back.

As already said, hell will freeze over first before I succumb to any Shiara law.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

:-)

Give it a few hundred years we'll look back to now the same way we look back at the greeks with their 'Blanket pulled over the world at night' thing and think.. WHAT?

yes - OK - I see

I wish I could be here to see and know for sure

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Apology? What for?

I didn't say you needed to apologize - or that you would

Same goes for wherever they take root in western society..

And even though this world is not owned by any race colour or creed in particular, truth on the ground is not as pc.

this sort of thing - and all the other statements of fear and intolerance that I hear - claiming that this is just how it is...

truth on the ground/real world - please

all opinion and perspective of course - but it is something of a preamble to: so sorry, but we really had no choice

if you would, please explain this anti-PC stance for me

it's just as trite as being PC - and disrespectful - as if people with a different opinion than yours put no thought into it whatsoever

you may not agree with the views - but you don't get to dismiss them quite that easily

Nothing half arsed about it. I don't have to apolgise for things I have seen with me own two eyes.

no one expects you to apologize for what you've seen - least of all me - but how about taking into account the fact that there are many people on this planet that have seen what you've seen - and worse? they might have a different take on the whole thing

Sorry if that upsets you.

no you're not :-)

Of which I can't be arsed to answer back anymore.

we'll see

Truth is, history gone, what we have now is what we have to deal with, and it will be a cold day in he'll before Islam takes my country... End of story.. And my view maybe abborahnt to you, but you will find the MAJORITY of english, welsh and scots who when push comes to shove, will most definitly shove back!

so you speak for the majority?

I don't want this, but my side is picked.

and there it is

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

I think you will find, she is speaking for alot of people within the UK whom are wakening up to threat that is comming from Muslims extreme enough to try and enforce thier believes and doctorine on the Population within the UK.

Those whom have those extrmist views do not speak for the whole of the mulsim community in the UK. Until someone from that community stands up tothem they are going to be bandished with the same brush.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

yes - OK - I see

I wish I could be here to see and know for sure

Me too good sir, me too.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

this is hardly news - everyone is aware that many there (and here) are all up in arms

I'm just interested in how very sure you all are of the numbers :-)

what are the numbers?

a lot?

Those whom have those extrmist views do not speak for the whole of the mulsim community in the UK. Until someone from that community stands up tothem they are going to be bandished with the same brush.

that's an excellent point

beyond excellent

so what about the voices from the other side? those individuals who are willing to take a stand against the hate mongering?

too PC?

or just stupid?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You have been accusing me of demanding that women walk around naked for several days now because I think burqas and head scarves should be banned in western nations, and and taking every cheap shot at every opportunity, as usual. I am just returning the favor.

What you support is treating women like slaves, and all your attempts to accuse me of being the oppressor with all the sneaking games you try to play doesn't hide the fact that you support the enslavement of women. When people can openly express their own religion in Muslim controlled nations, and teach others about other religions in Muslim controlled countries, then Western nations should once again allow the headress and the burqa, but until then, they should be completely banned as symbols or religious oppression and persecution.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yes, I have known Muslims, and people from the Middle East who are not Muslim. I have know women from the middle east who were not Muslim, but most Muslim women will not talk with most men. It is sad how hard they work to avoid eye contact with any man.

Most women in these burqas walk around looking like women trapped in domestic violence situations.

As far as my getting nasty, where is your comments about all the cheap shots made by babloyi?

You come on here and defend the right of men to treat their women like slaves and pretend you have a moral leg to stand on, now that is a joke.

I have already answered your questions. You should at least take the time to read what I have written first before personally attacking me.

By the way, Western nations stopped practicing slavery long before the Middle Eastern nations.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

With who is it the Hispanics?

No me, they are fine.

We have problems with illegals in the U.S., but not all Mexicans are illegal, and not all illegals are Mexican. Mexicans completely adopt U.S. culture by the first generation. This is nothing like what is going on in Europe with Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join