It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
please, please, please let this be the one out of hundreds of prophecies that actually come true, this would be like all my birthdays, my christmases and the birth of my one child and unborn child rolled all into one!

But i highly doubt it so i am going to bathe in a bath full of ice to cool down and calm down.

Wow i got realy excited then. Im just gonna chill and wait and see

please, please, please, please, please.......am i thinking that, or am i typing it?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Remember that threat given to the US Government by some guy in CNN mid this year? I think that threat was something about the release of UFO documents or something. A number of ATSers here were holding their breath for disclosure.

And yes, nothing happened.

The only way for it to happen is for us to catch an alien or a UFO; make sure it doesn't "vanish" out of thin air; and show the world that they do exist.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

wait, please tell me you have actually researched some of wilcocks material.

and that you are not here simply because you heard a "crazy prediction" and wanted to gain some kind of e-cred by debunking it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I hope he is right, otherwise we are fluked ...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

I have actually watched several of his lectures on you tube, listened to a couple of interviews on Coast to Coast, seen some of the latest stuff with project camelot and such. I am not against the ideas of others, but i dont buy his assertions. Speaking of buying things,

I understand there is a New David Wilcox T- Shirts LIMITED RUN!!!

edit to add: www.davidwilcox.com...

in case you want one Dave!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You know what? I really don't care wether people call him a nutter, who has 0% of his announcements come true. I really don't care if he's right. I just stand back and wait. If he's right it'll change everything and half the people that are calling for his head will suddenly say that they really knew he was on to something. It reminds me of the story about a clown in a circus who discovers there is a fire and nobody believes him because he is a clown. Result was many dead people who judged him by his cover.
To me it just seems that there is a strong wave of opinions on ATS that aren't prepared to be openminded about UFO's, disclosure, or anything to do with aliens. Every UFO thread I have read is full of people debunking it, people who obviously think they know everything and aren't prepared to look at things without pre-conceptions. The problem is that we can only look at things from our perspective, we look at things through human eyes, with human emotions, and human ideas. Think outside the box, outside the confines of being human.
I agree that some videos are naff and look fake, but how would you really know how a UFO behaves, or how disclosure is made? Nobody apart from the people behind it will truly know.
I will just wait and see. I hope its real, but if it isn't life still goes on...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Faiol

Originally posted by Faiol
I stopped at David Wilcock

really guys, shame on u guys

when will ATS implement a system to take off a flag of a thread ... this is ridiculous

That's not nice dude. Have an open mind
Or at least respect the people that do.

well, it is possible? yes, but I am just saying, this guy just talks

and, I would like a flag system to take this threads out the front page ...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
I just want to know..how many things did david wilcock has said before this and actually Happen to be truth?????

Mm...... 0%..

So you have your answer..disclosure in the next 3 months..0% probabilities..

He just want to sell DVD's..promote his special scifi channel program, the book and later on a movie he doesnt care of earth is depopulated..populated or whatever, if this was the case then why promote his dvd's, lectures, scifi channel...etc.....

What shame on wilcock..I guess his 3 inside sources is Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Pete Peterson.. So there you have his 3 whistleblowers or insiders..

I guess David Wilcock should have not mention anything, because he knows that it will never happen.

And yeah sure he said thank you for making him rich to the public.. what a looser.....

[edit on 8-10-2009 by AlexDJ]

yes ... I wont post here anyone .. you just said everything

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticus22

I for one believe that there is more to life than what we are told, but that doesnt mean you have to accept everyones claims for the sake of believing. Some people like to take advantage of the opened minded people which ends up making "US" look like idiots. Just because some of us question, doesnt mean we are out to get anyone!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

You are correct, that system doesn't work. However along with flags it might nice if there was a seperate meter, perhaps a "Skeptics meter" where people rate it as 1 (gonna happen) to 10 (no way in the world).

On this topic the author left himself to many outs. Lets say for instance the depopulation doesn't occur, then he can say his sourses said the TPTB stopped disclosure.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
lets start with YEAH that would be awesome and yes the biggest event in human history(since all the Gov have hide it up from us)
for them it will be nothing they never heard about ..

lets go calculate a little big
first we are 2 month until a new year 2010
:O
((we have at least 40% high chance of having a disclosure))
2010 is so close from the 21 december 2012 but not there yet
and the more we advance from 2010 the chance of that will go up of .01 %
per day
but after we passed 2011 31 december
((we have more then 80% of chance of having a disclosure to prepare us and 25% of chance for Real Alien proof))
and then there it is the 21 december of 2012
((we have 99% of chance the GOV finally disclosure the ET Presence and 80% of having real alien proof))

i cant wait... everyone here in ATS know they exist but like me we really need a REAL OBVIOUS ALIEN PROOF
maybe a 10km mothership overing a city... that would be awesome

that would be the mother of all proof because even if they show a alien on TV and they said its real we will still have doubt
its in our nature to doubt every single things
i think 2010 will be a exciting time hope no one planing to start a WW3

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calon
How will we know that the "human looking ET's" are really alien? What will be so diffrent about them then wil shout "not from around here?"

Maybe by convincing the masses that there are human-like aliens they are setting us up for a modern day witch hunt? Just saying...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

really
like i don't even know why you would put that link there.

i never have, never will buy any of the stuff he sells. i was simply making a point before, that if you were in his shoes it wouldn't seem so crazy to do that for some source of income, if any.

you can be smug all you want, and think what you believe is clearly right and your opinion holds strong while others fail.

you must realize that, if something of this magnitude were to happen.

this would be the perfect time. and you can doubt me all you want, but up until that day none can be right or wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

That being said, he dropped a bomb-shell on Coast to Coast AM last night that was SO "out there" that even I have to admit I am at the very least raising an eye brow of skepticism.

Starred and flagged, DD. Thought provoking post as always.

Gotta agree here. I absolutely love listening to David Wilcock but I really have to question this type of predicting future events. Plus, what's going to be his excuse when it doesn't happen? "...oh, sorry....well, you know, dreams can be so objective.."?

It sucks because now if it doesn't happen, you will have a number of people in our community placing him in the Blossom Goodchild category...and we all know how that scenario will play out....

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm positive this won't come about. How many of these have we had just over the past 8 months or so? 5? 7? Everything from ET's in Peru to people forcing Obama into Disclosure, etc. And they all were quite public but nothing came about from them. Nothing will come about this as well.

You people who want this to happen...why must something outside of yourself move you in a way to give you the hope to complete your spirit? Why can't you find what you need within you? I know exactly why and you do as well!

ET's are not your friend. They are not your space brothers who have been watching man for eons. When you know how to look inside yourself for the answers you need in life instead of waiting for ET's you will then know what and who ET's are.

Why haven't "ET's" come yet? Because a majority of the people have got to want them to come. It's called sinning. When a certain level of sin is on earth the "ET's" will come. I have no physical proof (but isn't it like man to only believe in what they see, right?).

I'm 100% positive "ET's" are the Fallen Angels. Bash if you will, and I expect it knowing the spiritual plateau some of you are on, but it's true.

Sorry, but "Disclosure" will not be happening in the form you're hoping for. For your hopes are thin and thus are prone to the Delusion.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Ok if this is ture.. which i hope it is!!!!

i shall run around the centre of manchester completely naked yelling with joy and i'll get a mate to tape it

seriously if this was true.. i would be so excited! it would be like..the single most greatest thing ever in the history of the planet

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

you can be smug all you want, and think what you believe is clearly right and your opinion holds strong while others fail.

you must realize that, if something of this magnitude were to happen.

this would be the perfect time. and you can doubt me all you want, but up until that day none can be right or wrong.

Smug? My wife calls me a smart @ss!! I agree, things are setting up for something and I dont doubt you on that. Never said I was right and you where wrong by the way. Just think David is taking advantage and I just dont believe the guy. My opinion. Would love to see diclosure though and I hope Im wrong about his claim. Only a couple of months left.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How will people know its not a fake alien guy if he is only seen on TV?

They wont!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
You people who want this to happen...why must something outside of yourself move you in a way to give you the hope to complete your spirit?

I suppose you picked that concept up from the Bible. Of course, you never really needed the Bible because you already had everything 'within' you?

Why haven't "ET's" come yet? Because a majority of the people have got to want them to come. It's called sinning. When a certain level of sin is on earth the "ET's" will come.

Another concept I'm certain you picked up from within yourself and not taught to you externally in any way?

Sorry, but "Disclosure" will not be happening in the form you're hoping for. For your hopes are thin and thus are prone to the Delusion.

Some would say that believing in angels, fallen, or otherwise, is delusionary. In fact the Bible is chock full of questionable 9ft beings, 3 headed dogs, and other creatures. I'm sorry but your argument holds little water. Question Mr. Wilcocks statement? ABSOLUTELY. But your argument is weak. No disrespect intended.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

i know what you mean about wilcock having some doubts too him, i have some of my own. i just find it silly when people try discredit him solely on the things he sells. (not saying you were)

i have been just taking in so much information from different sources and trying to process it.
my only conclusion is that i don't know what is going to happen in the next 3 years. but i feel it shall be one of the if not "THE" most important time period in history.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join