It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Now, I must admit up front that I have some bias towards liking David Wilcock---He has given some amazing speeches in the past tieing into fringe science, the nature of consciousness, and the ET / UFO phenomenon...

That being said, he dropped a bomb-shell on Coast to Coast AM last night that was SO "out there" that even I have to admit I am at the very least raising an eye brow of skepticism.

At about the 8 minute mark here, he says not only are his "insiders" within the intelligence community telling him the government plans FULL DISCLOSURE before the years end, but that there is a 2 hour, international TV spot reserved for this event...But that's not even the most incredible "out there" part: He also says that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to HUMAN-LOOKING ET's THAT ARE HERE!

I will let you guys listen and chime in...I must admit as much as I like David and as much as I would literally be jumping up and down with excitement if this were true, I don't know how this could happen on such a dramatic scale so quickly when our press is still just TRICKLING out info here and there---But perhaps the international communities might be behind something? If ANY part of it were true, it would be the biggest revelation in the history of earth.

Fast forward to 8:00 for the revelation:

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
wouldnt that be awsome.....

saddly the crazier #$%^ you say the more idiots you attract. He just has to cover himself in $%^# paste and the flys will always come.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It would be pretty awesome to see this happen.

That said, I'd be willing to put a lot of money on it not happening.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
At about the 8 minute mark here, he says not only are his "insiders" within the intelligence community telling him the government plans FULL DISCLOSURE before the years end

Not a lot can be said about prophecies. It won't take long for this to proven true or false, so we'll see.

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Didn't he also say that the viral marketing site for the 2012 movie was also a real thing and that he backed it?

ET disclosure would be something.. but I'm going to keep breathing.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
It would be pretty awesome to see this happen.

That said, I'd be willing to put a lot of money on it not happening.

i agree....any word if theyre taking odds bets in vegas for this?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
AWESOME if this pans out to be true it will mean the greatest moment in modern human history. if it doesnt then its one less dis info agent i have to worry about Alex jones down lets see how many more to go.

Either way this is all good.

S+F

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That would be so awesome!

I've heard it is going to happen soon, but 'soon' to me for this event seems years away, not now! Like the rest of the things we read ... we'll see.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
At least we have a short, clear time in which this prediction could come true. Better than many we deal with here.

I'll keep an eye on this

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How will we know that the "human looking ET's" are really alien? What will be so diffrent about them then wil shout "not from around here?"

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Not a lot can be said about prophecies. It won't take long for this to proven true or false, so we'll see.

When this prediction doesn't come true, I am sure Wilcox will have provide us with the requisite special pleading about why he wasn't wrong.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have been waiting for this day since I was a child.

I am hoping this is true and if it is I will dance in the street, get drunk for the first time in years and pretend that my "Orc" of a neighbour is a nice guy without a potty mouth, and give him a big hug, shake his hand

Star and flagged because I am smiling like a cheshire cat in the hope this actually does happen.

If not... Nah not going there yet, I live in hope not pessimism.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
But here's the thing about this whole cry wolf scenario........to make a pretty big statement like that and then it doesn't pan out. The guy would completely lose credibility in most people's eyes. So why do it? Why even take that chance. Why not milk his niche for a while longer. Exciting to think it might be true. Call me crazy but there is a part of me that believes that aliens to walk among us in human form. I.e. They Live, V.............did you guys see the preview for the new V coming out? Nothing beats the old 80s version! It was great!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
only a 2 hour slot? I hope its on in the evening in the states then! watch nothing will happen and he'll backtrack and say that the 2 hour premiere of the new V series was what he meant

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Will the queen be on TV to show us how she changes into a lizard?

Will they confess that they drink human blood to maintain their human form?

If I miss the show...will you guys fill me in?

Yep. Another one down...how many more to go?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ah yes the full disclosure that was supposed to be happening some 4 or 5 months ago but never came, lets not forget the false prophecies by Goodchild and others claiming were soon to "meet our makers." I wouldnt read too much into this claim either.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Nobody knows why they do it.

Tons do it. Maybe Wilcox is joining the club?

Or maybe not. If he's right, then that means good things.. But I decided long ago that Wilcox was probably just some guy with a wild imagination with the occasional hallucinations coupled with delusions that make him believe he is some sort of keeper of secret knowledge.

link   
Wow,
This reminds a little of The Last Card,
I find David very intristing

link   
I'm not being funny but after watching the recent Project Camelot videos I'm half convinced that Kerry and David are planning on starting a full blown ufo cult.

I don't see how else he's going to be able to get that statement to be of any use for him in the future I.e. full disclosure happens to a group of ufo experts.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hmm I liked David but this definitely raises the red flag for me. If this is not true...well...I guess I wouldn't be that suprised.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join