It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Anyone who wants to know the truth about aliens has to do it themselves. Purify your mind and body and meditate on it in a field or something.

And try not to crap yourselves when they actually come

Trust yourselves over anyone else. Delegation of initiative is a core human problem.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
im so sick and tired of hearing these promises of disclosure only to be let down time and time again.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I aint holding my breath. But im sure if hes right itll be a gret chance to get wasted and run around the streets of manchester with a tin foil hat on!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Star and flag becasue i've been drinking, and I'm in a hopeful mood

One day, this will become a reality, not because of any sort of govermential program, but because the people will demand it. NOt because this thread refers to "that one fine day" but because this just has to happen sooner or later. They're here, and it's about time it was made public.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulsterman
im so sick and tired of hearing these promises of disclosure only to be let down time and time again.

That's when you might start to wonder if the governments really know anything like what some people want them to disclose. Maybe all that there is to disclose is that yes, there have been observations of strange objects in the air that don't seem to come from the earth, but we have no idea what they are, and - now don't freak out - we have no idea how to defend against them if they turn hostile.

That seems to be the general mindset of governments in general; they want people to think that they're aware of all potential threats to security and know how to defend if needed. It probably doesn't matter that these objects have never really shown any interest in military confrontation.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Thinking more on this it would seem to me that if disclosure was to come out then the major governments would have so much explaining to do that their credibility would be shot to pieces and trust would be a huge issue. Would a disclosure be worth the hit the governments would take in this regard?

Good thoughts there, SmokeJaguar67. My sentiments are close to that of yours.

I have spent a lot of time editing the Exopolitics Conference held in Barcelona, Spain this year and there was a lot of discussion about this very topic -- the idea of the governments coming clean with the massive, world-wide suppression of information related to UFOs.

A point was made that it is the governments themselves that are pushing for an official Disclosure to happen, as a way of managing the ultimately unmanageable waves of change that are coming our way in the next few years. The governments very seriously realize that, if they DON'T support official Disclosure, that they'd lose face and lose any credibility that they have left to govern anywhere in the world, so the Disclosure is a way of enabling the governments to save face and to allow them to adjust to the new world in a way that they don't lose power.

Yes, with the official Disclosure happening, the governments would have a lot of explaining to do and their line of explanation would be that (and not limited to this line) they felt that the world was not ready for a major Disclosure to happen -- they'll point out to the panic that the Orson Wells created with his War of the Worlds radio broadcast in the 1930s in the US -- so the governments suppressed the information regarding UFOs.

That's the government's line for them to save face, but, the reality is that they suppressed the information so that they could keep the super-advanced technology for themselves, but, thanks to the Internet, the genie is out of the bottle, the cat is out of the bag, the can of worms has already been opened, so, instead of losing whatever credibility -- and power to govern -- that they'd have left, they'd be MUCH better off if they allowed for this Disclosure to proceed forward as planned.

There are major government players who are behind this Disclosure. Former DNI, Mike McConnell was solidly behind this Disclosure and it was he who ordered some people, like Dan Burisch, to come forward and start to disclose some formerly classified and secret information in such ways that the information can get out there gradually and not too quickly, so as to cause destabilization in the world's ways of governance.

And there are other people who also want this Disclosure to proceed forward, including many of the clandestine agencies and the reason for that is that the rate of change, the rate of information being revealed, the rate of disclosure of once-hidden information is coming out at such a rate that the agencies cannot manage it, cannot handle it, cannot suppress it any longer, so, rather than getting smothered in the waves of change that are rapidly approaching, they are choosing to stay alive by getting on the wave by proceeding forward with the Disclosure event that is slated to happen.

Another huge reason for this Disclosure event to happen is the fact that our world is deeply entangled in a massive Gordian Knot (search " Gordian Knot ") in such a way that nobody can bust out any move of any kind to save our planet, to save our civilization. Nothing less is at stake. Our planet has suffered more than we realize; our lives are at stake here on the entire planet; at stake is nothing less than our entire existence on this planet, so either we come out and clean with long-hidden information that is so badly-needed, or we would face a situation of what happened on Mars eons ago when Mars lost its lively and viable surface biosphere and the then civilization was forced to go underground, where they still exist to this day.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You would expect hints to be dropped to the msm if this were true. Get people acclimated to the idea before it's released. If We don't see this happening soon then forget about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It's the 2 hour international TV slot that gets my BS radar beeping.

Firstly, a issue as mind blowingly massive as disclosure would not be pencilled in for a two hour slot like some reunion episode of friends, "tonight instead of your normal broadcast we have.................DISCLOSURE".

Secondly and following the above, disclosure would be world-wide news all day every day for months if not years. The idea that we will get this message in a 2 hour international TV slot is quite absurd.

Is there even such thing as an "international TV slot" anyway?!?!?!

I'm saying this is another cry of "Disclosure is imminent" that will bear no fruit. Why do these people keep doing this?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So nothing less than our civilization is at stake here. No planet, no civilization, no governments, no nothing but a wasted surface like what happened with Mars. Do we want that? NO! NO FARKING WAY!

So it is the UFO Disclosure that is THE sword that will slice cleanly through this massive Gordian Knot that our world is entangled into today. We need this very badly on so many levels -- on the level of energy, on the level of finance, on the level of survival of our current civilization, as well as other levels.

Yes, it will be crazy post-Disclosure, but it will be crazy in good ways, not in negative ways. This official Disclosure would be a very good jolt of hope, a ray of light, a spark of change that we can finally believe in that can help our world change in positive ways that we dare not imagine even right now, as we've been in the darkness of wars, of scarcity, of bullshiat misinformation that has messed up our lives to an astonishing extent.

The pathways of the current modes of societal existence, which is based on two major things: energy and money, both of which have been centrally-controlled, has run its course and must now be transmuted to a far-more-positive and bigger modes of planetary existence.

No longer can we allow energy to be centrally-controlled. No longer can we allow energy to be limited, metered and controlled by the central controllers -- that's the New World Order and the Illoonynaughties, the two key factions of five factions that currently dominate our world today -- that act as a choke-hold on the energy needs of the planet that FAR exceed the ability of the central controllers to provide for that energy. The time has come for the world to have clean, decentralized and efficient modes of energy that can be provided everywhere, on site and in all conditions -- and the ONLY source of energy that can meet the bill in this regard is the Zero Point energy, the Free Energy that can come from tiny, little and inexpensive boxes that would provide energy 24/7 with no moving parts.

So no longer can energy be metered anymore, if we are to move forward as a civil civilization. DON'T accept the bullshiat dark futures that have been portrayed in the many Hollywood movies in portraying our collective futures as being dark, scarce of resources, of "Mad-Max" scenarios -- NO! We can do way, WAY better than that! So the Free Energy is one side of the coin of freedom for the entire world; it formerly was one side of the coin of slavery for our entire world, with our being beholden to the central energy power brokers of the world, the oil companies, the central power companies, etc.

The other side of the coin of freedom that has Free Energy on one side is the side of usury-free money that would be used as a true medium of exchange, rather than a means of a small elite getting wealthy at the expense of everyone else on the planet. The run of usury-based money has run its limits -- it cannot proceed forward, as everything that could be in debt, in bondage, has been captured, has been indebted. Once we start to have usury-free money start to be used in our local economies and world economies, then we can start to have real abundance world-wide.

So the coin of freedom has free energy on one side and usury-free money on the other. So far this coin of freedom has been the coin of slavery, having centrally-controlled and metered energy on one side and usury-based money on the other. Both paths have run their course and both have enriched a select few at the expense of many to the point which our entire planet is endangered to an astonishing degree.

Don't think for a minute that we can do more damage to our Earth and get away with it. The civilization on Mars once thought that they could get away with it and now look at Mars. Do we want to be like Mars? I don't think so. A planetary biosphere is far more fragile than most think that it is, so it is now time for us to wake up.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I am really afraid that friendly old David finally has lost his marbles, and started to believe his own creative fantasies.

Suffice to say that I do think HE himself absolutely believes it, otherwise, he would have milked his prophecies for a bit longer..., basking in the lime light, so to speak. He means well, but in the end looks like any other prophecy-nutter.. Nice to read about as a sort of "real-life" fancy creative writing, but not reality.

I have to admit though that odd people like him(or Greer, or whatever fringe characters) are "the spice of life"..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
project blue beam vs usa disclousur

wich one do you belive is most likely to happen ?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Great posts sir, I found the things you say and the way you said them to be very realistic and relevant in the context of overall disclosure . Also thank you for addressing my earlier post.

I will be looking for more of your posts from now on

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So this Disclosure is a way of breaking the choke-hold that the elites have upon the rest of us. The elites have just as much to lose as the rest of us if we lose our planet. Yea, I know that they have their darn DUMBs underground and that they are fully ready for a planetary catastrophe to happen in a way that the vast majority of the planet's population gets wiped out.

Well, I'll tell ya, the planet is not going to get wiped out and the vast majority of the people on the planet are not going to get wiped out, either. Yes, the elites have been working very hard to wipe us out and, if they were not being interfered with to an astonishing degree by our unseen, advanced friends, we would have been wiped out a LONG time ago. Big-time.

I have it on good sources that we humans have been assisted by many unseen and off-planet sources to an astonishing degree. They have assisted our Earth to be stabilized as far ago as 1936; they have assisted our planet's biosphere to continue to be functional, despite the massive damage that we have done to our Earth; they have assisted to mitigate a lot of the pollution that we have done to our Earth; they have mitigated to an enormous degree the effects of the manifold bio-engineered diseases that have afflicted some of us, but not even close to as many as would otherwise have been killed off.

So it is these unseen and unknown ET friends who will soon be revealed -- I hope. This Disclosure had BETTER happen!

Like many of you, I am guardedly optimistic, but almost am resigned to it not happening, as the track record so far has been of very successful suppression of badly-needed information that we really need to know. But, dammit, this has to end, somehow, and this coming Disclosure is a great way of ending one era of humanity to shift to a different and far better era of humanity. I'd characterize the old era as the "Era of Scarcity" and the new era as the "Era of Abundance".

The difference between the two can be that dramatic. The Disclosure, if it happens, can usher in the long-suppressed free energy devices that had been created, but suppressed very effectively over the last 100 years. The entire world can quickly get into the manufacturing these devices with manufacturing plants all over the world and such plants can be set up in areas that have had their industries disappear, like in the "Rust Belt" in the US, reinvigorating those areas while supplying the badly-needed Free Energy devices world-wide.

The time has come for this kind of massive, positive changes to happen in our world and we are in a timeline that is uncharted -- so what kind of world DO YOU WANT? A world of continued darkness, of scarcity, of wars, of people fighting each other over crumbs of resources... or do you want a world that would be energized with new energy, with new money, with new viewpoints that are expanded from just us alone in the Universe to being a brand-new member of an existing, peaceful Federation of planets that already have been through the difficult birthing stages that we are currently going through?

What kind of world to you want? So how about visualizing a Disclosure event REALLY happening? How about meditating on this event everyday, visualizing it happening, visualizing the manifold benefits and positive changes that can stem from this kind of Disclosure happening? Visualize it! Imagine it! Demand it!

A new world that is ours to have -- if we can take it. Are you ready for it? Are you ready for real change that you can believe in, for real hope for the entire world and not just for a limited, privileged few?

I am. And I'm going to visualize and imagine this Disclosure to happen. And I'm going to talk to as many people as I can about it, to make NOISE about it, to demand it, to tell the politicians about it, to tell everybody about it, so that the reality of the Disclosure can HAPPEN.

LET IT BE SO!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
I aint holding my breath. But im sure if hes right itll be a gret chance to get wasted and run around the streets of manchester with a tin foil hat on!

Yeah I'll meet you on the streets, let's set fire to the filmworks

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm hopeful regardless of what predictions are made by anyone in or outside the field. I'm even more interested in Wilcox saying this because he was a very vocal opponent of Goodchild's announcement last year. Since this announcement has roughly the same credibility (in my book), be interesting to see how it pans out. Great if it does. it's long overdue that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedSnapper
With all of the "I'm not holding my breath" type of comments typical to any disclosure claims, is it any wonder it hasn't happened? One does not even need to open a thread here to know its contents and the mindset of its constituents. Of all places, here at ats we pride ourselves for our open minded skepticism.

Not holding my breath is an agnostic position, it's being skeptic. We didn't embrace it without questioning it and we didn't reject the notion from the start. That's the very definition of skepticism! So I'm not really sure why you are saying there is lack of open-minded skepticism in this thread.

And after all the cry wolf threads regarding Disclosure is it really that surprising that people are questioning this? In ATS we also pride ourselves for questioning things whether they conform to our own theories and beliefs or not.

In light of all that I think the majority of people have acted very open-minded skeptic-like, and that's something, in my opinion, to be applauded.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Heres hoping this is true, much like everybody else on ATS.
Unfortunatly these predictions from insiders usualy fail and dash the hopes of all.
The great thing about us humans is that even after a thousand beat downs we still have hope!
I expect nothing to come of this, but still i hope.
One day we WILL know the truth!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

My god, runnn, run to the hills, everybody run, they will be introducing us to shapeshifting alien reptilians from V (tv serie by ABC, a remake of the 1983 scifi serie.)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

Originally posted by superdebz

Yeah I'll meet you on the streets, let's set fire to the filmworks

Then can we dance around it screaming that its the ufos?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

And after all the cry wolf threads regarding Disclosure is it really that surprising that people are questioning this? In ATS we also pride ourselves for questioning things whether they conform to our own theories and beliefs or not.

Exactly. All we ask is that anyone who put's forward a belief or theory, supports it with 'facts' and evidence.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by mckyle]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join