It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I actually heard this live as it happened and I too immediately took notice of that.

Of course we've all heard it before, but time will tell, he made a prediction by the end of the year and we have only a few more months to go, we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, talking about the swine flu vaccine and the danger of taking it, and then half the worlds population dying as a prerequisite for contact....

Isn't there like 3 billion doses of the vaccine already made, with mass vaccinations supposedly beginning by the end of the month? If it was as deadly as some think, that could be the cause of so much death.

But since according to him they already have the plan, and the tv spot, they would know that it would cause death and be doing it anyway.

I don't put much stock in this guy but I personally thought it was an interesting coincidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
Even if the government does come out and say that aliens are real it won't matter anyway, Everyone on ATS will say what they are saying now and that is "The government is lying", so does it really matter.

Obviously it doesn't matter to you, nor does it seem to matter to you whether the Government is lying or not.

I don't see why you're named AlienMind then.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

I will have a dollar when nothing happens. In fact, you can have my paypal account details specially for the big day.

I would love to see it happen though, full disclosure at last!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
.But that's not even the most incredible "out there" part: He also says that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to HUMAN-LOOKING ET's THAT ARE HERE!

The human looking ET's are from Saturn. There is a great battle being waged right under our noses by "people" from Saturn. Some are good, some are bad.

The bad have engineered the "swine flu".

The people from Saturn originated on Earth. They are remnants of the original Atlantians. People from Atlantis had the technology to travel within our solar system. Saturn is habitable to humans, having more helium in their atmosphere, but never the less habitable. Why do you think NASA is so fixated on exploring Saturn and it's moons, and basically ignoring the other planets?

People from Saturn have to blink a lot, as their tear ducts don't work as well in Earths atmosphere.

I know, it all sounds crazy, but soon enough people will know the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
thanx DD another good post as usual.

i have watched wilcox's stuff , lots of it is real good ... i agree with an earlier poster , wilcox at the moment has a niche.. he could and does make a living outta this stuff ... why not milk it longer .

coz if this don't happen credability will be taking a trip to Windowland,

interesting.. here's hoping but not holding my breath

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wilcock said that disclosure is not going to happen before we have a massive reduction of the world population. 2min later he totally contradicts himself by saying disclosure will happen before Christmas '09? Will 2 billion people die between now and Christmas???

Anybody else caught that?

He can't even keep his own little story straight

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia2012
I would love for this to be true but I highly doubt it. Why now? why even disclose at all? What purpuse would it server the governments of the world and why would they risk the fall out from such a disclosure. Like I said I would love for this to be true but I doubt they would ever disclose the existance of aliens. Unless ofcourse its a must because of some other alien threat that they wouldn't be able to coverup anymore.

Why now you ask. Could it be like some people have claimed, that the government made a deal that they are not being allowed to renege upon? Just a possible answer for you is all that I'm speculating upon here.

What purpose would it serve you ask next. Perhaps they will become even more irrelevant to the masses if it is the Aliens who must announce themselves instead of the PTB. This might be a damage control situation for them. As far as risk is concerned to them for Disclosing, I gather that they've evaluated that the risks for not Disclosing at this point are far greater to them.

I too agree with you that they won't Disclose. That is unless they have to! Perhaps this is what's really going on here. Or perhaps nothing will happen at all and Mr. Wilcock will have been set up for the proverbial pie in the face. We will know very soon in any event.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I saw one of David's presentations on YouTube, I believe it was on another thread. Honestly, some of the things he says is really flipping my mind, maybe because he's so down to earth.

A lot of people criticized him for referencing a lot of pop-culture materials, but you know what, I just bought a book the other day written by Michio Kaku called "Physics of the Impossible". And let me tell you, Dr. Kaku uses a lot of pop-culture references too. Here we have a genuine scientist, not a Ufologist, trying to explain real science using Hollywood films. I always believed that Hollywood movies are just windows to the world of imagination. And whatever we imagine, might just become real one day.

I like David Wilcock, but saying a full disclosure is coming by end of this year is... a little bit far fetched. I like to keep my hopes up, because if it doesn't happen, I'm sure David would lose all credibility in this field.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Interesting to say the least...is that genuine? as it keeps talking about ET civilisations and contact?

if that was real wouldnt everyone have a field day? can you link a thread to me? because that one you linked seems to be CSETI saying "aliens exist come this date to hear about it"

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Some are taking Wilcock seriously?

Even more disturbing than people giving credibility to an obvious fake is that a few expressed they hope what he said happens? 2 billion dead!

All I can do is shake my head.

Of course after Blossom nothing should surprise me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I personally dont think its gonna ever happen in our life times anyway. I mean really lets through everything out there that is "Gonna" happen out there

Washington, DC destruction by Nuke Oct 15 - wont happen

FEMA Camps 09- wont happen

Forced Swine Flu Vaccinations- Oct 09- Sure of this but not sure if all will be forced if so problems come and than bring us to FEMA Camps possibly but doubt it.

Longer School - Short Summers - hAHAHAHAH oh god no poor kids

War with Iran 09- wont happen

Alien Disclousre 09 - I WISH IT WOULD BUT WONT HAPPEN

Lets move this thread to "Debunked" or toss it

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This may be a bit late in the game, but for those who like their radio shows all in one lump, I have edited the bits together and posted on my ATS media site:

CLick Here for the full interview

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If he actually believed what he was saying there would be no "if." How do you say "oh yeah the time slot it already booked...but if it happens..."
Also, if he really believed this why did it come out as so sudden in the interview? You would think he would have been really excited about releasing the news but instead it sounded like he was playing verbal catchup. Oops...did I just say that...crap...ok well my sources sources says...
Let's not forget he just got done saying there needs to be depopulation first...

I liked this guy but there's just no way I can take this serious when it's obvious he doesn't.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and INTRODUCTION to ET by years end?

The answer: NO

Disclosure will never happen

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
$20 says this guy was talking about the new show "V" on ABC.

The series premiere is in November (before years end), will probably be two hours, and is about aliens that look just like humans.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

My question is "Why pre-announce it"?

I mean, if the Gov't is really planning on disclosure, why would this guy announce it at the risk of the Gov't changing it's mind and then making this guy look like a fool.

My point is, even if his "sources" are correct, why would he leak it? What does he possible have to gain?

Answer: NOTHING

So, the only remaining motive is for him to announcing something like this is that HE IS MAKING IT UP and "announcing" it to generate website hits.

There are over 10 MILLION C2C listeners, when you say something extraordinary (no matter how crazy) you are going to generate crap loads of website hits which translate into advertising $$$$.

That's my analysis, and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

exactly! i searched around not to long agao and saw a thread somewhere stating that Project bluebeam will commence it's first full trial run between November 12th and November 29th 2009

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I'll join in! We shall dance, the dance of our alien friends whilst singing "Burn this City"

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Massgirl

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and INTRODUCTION to ET by years end?

The answer: NO

Disclosure will never happen

Yeah that seems reasonable, but hey... why not? Seems to be an excellent distraction to hide TPTB true agenda. Something of this magnitude would not be forgotten too quickly(obviously). I think disclosure will happen, but getting all the details is another story. Personally, I believe the disclosure will only be done to serve a specific purpose. The one stated above, to show everyone the right hand while the left does its will in the shadow. All of a sudden we have universal conciousness, meanwhile on the Earth we have the same ol **** goin' down as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join