It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

If you were incarnated in the true elite blood lines, you would understand you cannot just go "rogue" from the family, nor would you speak/act the way you do.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie OMG why do you try and mold all this stuff to your story your lies and incredulous nature makes me sick

I suppose you are referring to my last comments about this aspect of history still being open to speculation. I mean by simply reading the quote you posted from Wikipedia, it is obvious this has never been a settled matter. Many people believe that the Americas were well documented long before Columbus came here, from which previous voyages he got maps that told him where to go. In fact there are maps

en.wikipedia.org...

that the origins of are hotly debated where evidence suggests they could be as old as 13000 years showing the coast of Antarctica, which has been under ice ever since. Of course scholars discredit it but I have read studies that tend to support this theory.

When talking about ancient secret societies that rule us today from beyond the grave, you are not proving me wrong by quoting Wikipedia. This thread is in the gray zone. If you search for other sources about the source of the name of America, you will find many theories, like this one -

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

I realize that for all intensive purposes you'd probably rather stay anonymous, but I would love to see you do a video interview a la Project Camelot style, but maybe minus the people who often try to steal the limelight (the interviewers). You could easily hide your face and change your voice if need be. Having this on video may make it more accessible to people like me who have a hard time being at work, sifting through 30+ pages of people bashing claims, and crying "B.S.!" I never understood why people on this site love to discredit, and prove their intellectual proficiency at others expense. When I read things that I find hard to believe, I move on without missing a beat. Life is too short to join in with an angry mob screaming BS! (unless of course its in real life and its directed towards TPTB)

try reading a whole thread mate
i posted his video 2 days agao but for those who missed it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

1. Name the Top Three contollers of the MTBE conspiracy (since that seems to be your primary focus). If you think these names are too obscure for us to recognize, give them anyway and . . .

Old man George Bush, Phil Gramm, and Ken Lay

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

I would agree with your theory/acumen anyway--but seeing as the OP admitted to enjoying the attention and recognition that he received from people here in his first few pages,that only further points out and underscores how correct you are.

Actually, after having been trying to wake people up about this for so long and having gotten little public recognition for my accomplishments, it has felt good to get so much attention now even when it is negative.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

Everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie OMG why do you try and mold all this stuff to your story your lies and incredulous nature makes me sick

I suppose you are referring to my last comments about this aspect of history still being open to speculation. I mean by simply reading the quote you posted from Wikipedia, it is obvious this has never been a settled matter. Many people believe that the Americas were well documented long before Columbus came here, from which previous voyages he got maps that told him where to go. In fact there are maps

en.wikipedia.org...

that the origins of are hotly debated where evidence suggests they could be as old as 13000 years showing the coast of Antarctica, which has been under ice ever since. Of course scholars discredit it but I have read studies that tend to support this theory.

When talking about ancient secret societies that rule us today from beyond the grave, you are not proving me wrong by quoting Wikipedia. This thread is in the gray zone. If you search for other sources about the source of the name of America, you will find many theories, like this one -

en.wikipedia.org...

yeah actually the norsemen (my bloodlines) where here well before columbus or other europeans. . . . as were others

Everyone recognizes that many people were in America long before Columbus. The Asiatic peoples who became Native Americans were certainly the first, tens of thousands of years ago. Also Norse expeditions to North America, starting with Bjarni Herjolfsson in 986, are well established historically. Many other pre-Columbian discoveries are not well established.

correct me if im wrong however i thought we were disputing the naming not the discovery of. . . . .

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

here you go from the horses mouth

Jes Sherlock, this is the gray area. I wouldn't be allowed to post here if I was presenting a theory I could copy and paste from a university website, nor would I have any reason to want to do it anywhere else either.

Is that would you did, Google search "Tennessee, Madrid fault, MTBE" and find no accredited work on it, then set out to debunk my theory?

This is the gray area. My theory is that the theories you are presenting are lies or incorrect while mine is actual fact. So I am where I am supposed to be with this thread doing what I am supposed to do in it while I don't know what you are doing here bringing these academic sources into the conversation to claiming victory becasue academics are not saying what I am saying.

Let me make myself clear, I win points in this forum if you can't find sources that support what I say, that makes my theory gray. Regardless of that fact, my research done in the field outweighs that which supports the claims in your posts. So I win again

,,ouch

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

so far a little far fetched dont you think ? I read a couple paragraphs here, so i didnt finish the entire thing. but im curious where do you reside now? a bloodline? whos your parents, how old are you?

So you would like my address and my parents address. I don think so. Read the rest of the comments, there is plenty there already.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The thread has been extremely intriguing and insightful. The information that you have given us has been priceless.

In one of your previous posts you said some more facts that you will bring forward will be outlandish.

Why are you holding back lol? Lets here all of the INTEL!!!!!! SPILL THE BEANS!!!!

Spill the beans you have my permission

Seriously

[edit on 9-10-2009 by bubbapug1985]

[edit on 9-10-2009 by bubbapug1985]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
actually I looked for any evidence connecting any type of weather, barometric pressure, MTBE, drought, floods any thing weather in connections to earthquakes and there is no evidence none.

I've looked for evidence to coroborate any of your info and it does not exsist. . . ive been doing research in chemistry for years so i know how to do research and evidence coroberating your story is non exsistant

Your telling me you know more science than the people who actually study these things? . . . .

[edit on 9-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

here you go from the horses mouth

Jes Sherlock, this is the gray area. I wouldn't be allowed to post here if I was presenting a theory I could copy and paste from a university website, nor would I have any reason to want to do it anywhere else either.

Is that would you did, Google search "Tennessee, Madrid fault, MTBE" and find no accredited work on it, then set out to debunk my theory?

This is the gray area. My theory is that the theories you are presenting are lies or incorrect while mine is actual fact. So I am where I am supposed to be with this thread doing what I am supposed to do in it while I don't know what you are doing here bringing these academic sources into the conversation to claiming victory becasue academics are not saying what I am saying.

Let me make myself clear, I win points in this forum if you can't find sources that support what I say, that makes my theory gray. Regardless of that fact, my research done in the field outweighs that which supports the claims in your posts. So I win again

,,ouch

your non-exsistant feild research done by your non exsistant scientific skills out weigh credible science?

Science from USGS and Berkley and well established scientific organizations im afraid far out weighs the credibility of your ranting non proof having pseudoscience. . . . RIIIIIGHT

and on a side note you havent posted any evidence that carries any scientific weight. . . almost everything you say is untrue and ive seen no evidence that you've actually done any real feild research. . . .

besides if you get so ill being around MTBE and the likes how can you effectively do field research without winding up in a hospital?

wheres all yuor data coming from? Your seismometers? Your air sampling equipment? Your vast understanding of faulting? CW doesn't think so

I win points in this forum

becasue so many people are posting to try and end your rant

so uhm OUCH...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

clandestiny, why didn't you just write up a comprehensive post detailing your beliefs as to how gasoline additives are effecting the weather? I mean, it is complete and utter nonsense, but at least it would be a little more respectful than the crap you started out with.

That one is at this link-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

I realize that for all intensive purposes you'd probably rather stay anonymous, but I would love to see you do a video interview a la Project Camelot style, but maybe minus the people who often try to steal the limelight (the interviewers). You could easily hide your face and change your voice if need be. Having this on video may make it more accessible to people like me who have a hard time being at work, sifting through 30+ pages of people bashing claims, and crying "B.S.!" I never understood why people on this site love to discredit, and prove their intellectual proficiency at others expense. When I read things that I find hard to believe, I move on without missing a beat. Life is too short to join in with an angry mob screaming BS! (unless of course its in real life and its directed towards TPTB)

try reading a whole thread mate
i posted his video 2 days agao but for those who missed it

Ok if the guy in that video actually went through all of what he said ,why would he need to read what he went through to us .Does he ever look into the camera once and the pauses ,could have just put the paper in his hand to read .Then i could have thought maybe he was reading a speach......EDIT...My mistake he does look into the camera 3 times ,is he high on some kind of drug ?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by essanance]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

besides if you get so ill being around MTBE and the likes how can you effectively do field research without winding up in a hospital?

This is my old stuff.

video.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&s a=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

video.google.com...#

This is my new

climatechangedc.com...

wheres all yuor data coming from? Your seismometers? Your air sampling equipment? Your vast understanding of faulting? CW doesn't think so

This is a response from USGS about why their website claims no connection between rain and earthquakes

"By cc: to this email, I am referring your inquiry to Tom Brocher, Director of our earthquake hazards science center. Your idea about a link between intense rainfall and seismicity is following an existing line of research. There are several scientific papers that report correlations between major storms, elevated stream flow, and increased seismicity, especially in the central and eastern United States. I have attached an example from a researcher at Virginia Tech. So, you are not alone in seeing this link. "

John Hillhouse
Acting Western Region Coordinator for Geology
[email protected]

The paper he is referring too -

Intraplate Seismicity, Hydroseismicity, and Predictions in Hindsight

srl.geoscienceworld.org...

There are others. This is one for the region I live in.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by clandestiny]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
thanks for this interesting and informative post i often just read here on ats and shy away from dialogue because of exactly the type of responses you have been getting. you are right: for a group of allegedly open-minded people, some simply don't want to hear it. too much of a strain of the brain. i always say, the more information that's out there the better. information is to consider, not to tirelessly argue about. i applaud your efforts and look forward to hearing more from you - despite some of the childish negativity you have received.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been asked on this thread yet, but I would really like to know if the sacrifices at Bohemian Grove are live people or live anything. Do you know. thank you for your time.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Crazy! Thanks for that, I knew there had to be something more

My mistake, as I stated, being in an office where people are constantly coming into my office and looking at what's on my screen, its difficult to read 30+ pages. I was interrupted so many times, kept losing my place.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Please don't let my post on Bohemain Grove get lost in this thread, C I would really like to know if you know about those sacrifices please. Are they real.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

I am not sure if this has been asked on this thread yet, but I would really like to know if the sacrifices at Bohemian Grove are live people or live anything. Do you know. thank you for your time.

I do not think it would be possible to design and carry out this kind of insane and ridiculous plan without a guarantee of the utmost secrecy. My research does not conclusively prove that cannibalism occurs is these kinds of high level meetings but it points in that direction while it would really be the best and simplest means of creating an atmosphere of extreme loyalty and solidarity without a unit of elitists like this.

It has gone for thousands of years and there is no record of it ending and every indication that it is worse than ever. torturing, killing and eating people is a hobby of a lot of these insaniacs. It is one of the biggest reasons they want this new world order, so they can't flaunt it before the world without consequence. If you think the way they run the world now is disturbing, thank about what it would be like if they don't have to live in secrecy anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank you for your honest reply. It takes guts to open and honestly post on this forum, so I appreciate it greatly.

What really disturbed me was watching that video last year of that fire sacrifice. I thought of the babies they might be burning alive. Oh God............and this goes on every year without a thing being done.

There is more of us than there is of them if only a few hundred thousand of us armed with guns or something could get in there when this was beginning, I would like to be there (I am sorry if this isn't right) with a high powered gun myself and just shoot a few of them myself or actually catch a few and show them to the world.

Thanks again for your time and honest answer.

I am only new to this forum so I am not sure how to s&f yet, sorry.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join