It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So you are what 27 ? So young to have enough influence to save the world, and you were even able to break your own leg again, just to expertly repair it yourself, better than the professional doctors, " well done lad, now I think it is time for your medication, it`s been a long day ! "

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
So far the OP seems to simply be hashing together a mishmash of things gleaned from more prominent "epic" posters on ATS, Namely Hidden-Hand & Dark Knight.

And doing a phenomenally poor job at the same time. My lord this mans grammar is terrible. I could write better than this in secondary school.

You know, I don't normally criticize on the basis of grammar, but it just seems appropriate in this instance;

"...posters on ATS, Namely Hidden-Hand..."why the capital 'N' in namely?

Starting a sentence with 'And'?...I thought that was a no-no.

I'm not sure if the word "Lord" should be capitalized, but I do know that the word 'mans' should have an apostrophe.

There are plenty of other aspects of this story to criticize.
I'm interested in the OP's story enough to look beyond the transposition of 'their' and 'there'....maybe I need to make better use of my time

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Zot Twady]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hello there, frequent reader but first time poster on ATS.

I think sometimes the most outrageous and bizarre stories are often very true real life experiences. The part about you being homeless, drunk, drug use, school life, all sounds real to me. So if a person used drugs before, they lose all credibility with anything they say?

The part about you re-breaking your leg just to heal it properly sounds funny and cool, in a good way. I'm no expert or Doctor, but I think in the old days, when technologies was not that advanced yet, most folks know how to heal a broken bone, given that the break is not too sophisticated, I don't know maybe like multiple fractures of what not. It's not like if you break something, you "HAVE" to go to the Doctors, if you know the method of healing broken bones, you can easily heal yourself. Chinese people still practice this in rural areas of villages still up in the mountains.

What I'm interested in, is what you said a few pages ago about what you couldn't stop this time around, 2012. So are you saying 2012 is orchestrated by certain people and it would be mass weather changes during that year? And NWO will follow right after?

I'm sorry if my questions were already answered in previous posts.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Then we, you or, I would have been dead, would have built them a paradise while disease and seeming natural disasters would have controlled populations as you invented your way to not being needed anymore while you would have been replaced with genetically engineered human beings that were better suited for serving humanities new masters, or actually old masters who no longer had to hide who they are anymore, which they always hated, and still do even though they know they are not as grand as they always thought they were after me and a handful of others brought down their plan and continue to do so on a daily basis against overwhelming odds thus providing some pretty clear evidence that there is an invisible force that has a righteous mind towards freedom and our future because we do not claim to have been able to do this without help from them, whoever or whatever they are, but have been with me for most of my life.

Nice sentence. Akin to that of an author of law or contract. To put it as the sculpture's of jargon, who perpetuate; some might say this is just more wacky conspiracy theorist rhetoric, thus adding another small victory from the increased decent from those who have eyes but do not see, persuading them, (the herd), that the stereotypical image the MSM in whole churns; methodically, repetitively and with subtle bias added, producing the desired effects, including but not limited to, fear, hate, division, complacency and subservience, as the masses stumble along in acceptance as vaccines and other devices tooled for the purpose of culling are distributed world wide and administered en masse to the sheeple and with great favor from long-ago exploited, and ever-since perverted, draconian contrived medical establishment that perfected, with much pride, the circular "revolving door", if you will, of learned medicinal practitioners taught to cut, slash, burn and prescribe their patients in sustained perpetuity, as research of cause, reaction and theory trump health, strength or cure in an everlasting river of wealth, freely suckled from with unimaginable and never-ending thirst, which has never and will never be satisfied nor ever reach capacity, as the trickle that escapes this bloated abomination of incest consumated degenerates slowly at the beginning, but now accelerating in exponential fury towards the games end, when wagers are "all in", and where soon enough, there will be but one remaining move, and then, none.

I thought I would reply in similar cadence.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
could you possibly be vaguer?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

Why lie about your ties to the masons and Templars when you know you are none of that as you can not answer any of the good pertinent questions that only a mason might know or a templar or an historian that specifically researched those matters?

My last name is Fontaine. St Bernard who wrote the charter that brought the Templar's under the wing of that Vatican was from Fontaine's France. So were many of the Cistercian Monks and of the original Templars who were also Bernards cousins, brothers, and uncles. His name was St Bernard de Fontaine, or St Bernard of Fontaine, which was how people got last names back then. He is remembered as St Bernard of Clairvaux because that is where he built his first monastery when he began to rebuild the failing Cistercian order founded by St. Robert of Molesme.

The conception of monastic Cistercian extreme pious living was created out of St Roberts wish to commune with other monks using only the barest of necessities to survive while experiencing no pleasure from the flesh other than the union with the spirit. This made the new order very popular to join. Corruption in its ranks soon followed preventing Roberts vision from being fulfilled until he took his most loyal followers to the most desolate of lands and built a monastery. With their being forced to survive without the leisure's they had grown up knowing, they came up with many inventions that allowed them to live a high quality of life in a place where others had barely been able to survive.

These new innovations, along with the ideals that had allowed them to discovery them, found their way back into the real world leading to big donations to the monastery and new corruption followed. I lot was learned from this process where even though the region the monastery was built in had always been inhabited, the uneducated people who lived there had traditionally only been able to survive, and barely at that. But these educated men of wealthy backgrounds who then relieved themselves of all the luxuries of life to live in a state of piety not known at the time were able to raise themselves above their lowly standards to a higher level than what they were accustomed to while taking great pride in achieving much spiritual rewards by doing so.

By the time St Bernard restored the order’s pious nature, the nature of the original Cistercian order had all but been lost to its success. After Bernard, we see the Templars and Cistercians contribute many advances in all areas of potential expertise that had been lost during the dark ages. The lead to their becoming the near rulers of Europe until their down fall. This was the birth of our modern economy, which was originally inspired by lessons learned by St Robert and then followed up on by St Bernard.

I am an ancestor of Jaques Fontaine, a French royal who became a Huguenot and was then was chased out of France by Catholics. He founded a town in Newfoundland which my father descended from his bloodlines from there. I was born in Verdun France, which is where the Treaty of Verdun was signed in 843.It broke up the Merovingian/Carolingian Frankish empire into France, Germany, and the Low Countries.

Aquitaine later became Fontaine's, which before either one, was called Armorica. Our continents took their names after having been discovered from maps given to Columbus by men whose names evolved from Armorica to Amerike for Richard Amerike, pronounced America. Also Amerigo Vespucci, which was sometimes written Americus, traveled to the new world to mapr it.

There is still much debate about which one America got its name from. There is still much room for speculation on how the name America came about, also to how Columbus came to be credited with discovering a previously discovered so called new world with Columbus having many Templar connections in his wake. There are aspects of my story that shed a great deal of new speculative light on how this time in history actually played out, that then lends to pointing to corroborating evidence that I do not have access too on the internet, as well as to what happened to the Templar Treasure.

Treaty of Verdun -

en.wikipedia.org...

Jacques Fontaine, Newfoundland

en.wikipedia.org...

Jacques Fontaine -

books.google.com... l=en&ei=yyPOSsbLGdrk8AbYo7SDBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2#v=onepage&q=Jacques%20Fontaine%20huguenot&f=false

St Robert - www.newadvent.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I tried to do what you are doing but all that happened was a series of uninformed replies that resembled a food fight. I am ironwood7, I made 2 posts trying to contact someone who could actually have an informed conversation. Unlike yourself, I have no fear of these clowns. I am the Last of the True Family Line of The Butcher, The Baker and The Candlestick Maker. I am The Order of The Right Hand Path. Reply and we will start a conversation. Ladies and Gentlemen of the reading Audience, I have no interest in talking with you, this is an Ancient War called "The Candy Cane War" and you can only learn about it by bloodline. This is beyond your ability to do anything about it except try to understand by our conversation. This is Magic vs Majick and there is no course of study. I am the Accountant of Translac Magic/Majick/VooDoo and I have closed the accounts of The Meek and that is why I have no fear. This is between myself and Satan/Alcazar and he is out of business. Clandestiny, make all replies on your forum page. I will check in on a daily basis starting 10-8. With Respect, thank you. GEMINI

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I knew Dell was evil when I tried calling their support line and ended up talking with some apathetic guy in Bangalore with an unintelligible accent.

I have tried to read all of this with an open mind but the problem is the OP just does not answer any relevant questions nor give any real insight besides rants about pollution from TPTB. It seems like trying to communicate with schizophrenic homeless people. They talk non-stop, yet say nothing at all.

If the OP can actually give specific information on his original claims I would be willing to listen.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just read your latest post about the Templars and while this is interesting it really doesn't tell us anything new about the current plans of TPTB and where it will lead in the future.

Don't mean to personally attack you. I would just like to hear more specifics and how we should prepare for what is coming.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Actually now Im confused, in your last post you said that earthquakes happen because millions of tonnes of water falls back down to earth causing the atmospheric pressure to change therefore causing an earthquake? Yet now you say its attirbuted to drought? So which is it? Or havent you made up your mind yet

That is actually a very good question. What happens is that groundwater evaporates into the lower stratosphere where it won't condense and come back down as long as there is a steady source of the pollutant that pushed it there. Natural gas creates deserts this same way in nature. That's how you know where to look for oil and natural gas, the ground becomes saturated with fossil fuels and starts leeching into the atmosphere taking the regions groundwater with it. Our using fossil fuels is actually preventing naturally caused global warming’s like those that have happened in the passed, which is followed by ice ages.

Once the planet starts to warm up, there is a snowball effect where methane hydrates melt releasing immeasurable amounts of methane into the atmosphere. Oceans warm and release more gas. As the whole planet heats up, more and more gas is released, which cleanses the earth of a lot of GHG's. Without these gases, everything freezes. Then it slowly builds up under the ice again as living organism live and die over the millenniums creating new gas so the process starts all over again.

So where is this methane going to melt and evaporate from? You don't find it just strewn about the surface of the planet. . . . it requires quite a bit of pressure and low temperature to form. . . This is why its found under the ocean floor and deep deep inside sediment. . . deep

Methane clathrate, also called methane hydrate or methane ice, is a solid clathrate compound (more specifically, a clathrate hydrate) in which a large amount of methane is trapped within the crystal structure of water ice. Originally thought to occur only in the outer regions of the Solar System where temperatures are low and water ice is common, significant deposits of methane clathrate have been found under sediments on the ocean floors of Earth.[1]

Methane clathrates are common constituents of the shallow marine geosphere, and they occur both in deep sedimentary structures, and as outcrops on the ocean floor. Methane hydrates are believed to form by migration of gas from depth along geological faults, followed by precipitation, or crystallization, on contact of the rising gas stream with cold sea water. Methane clathrates are also present in deep Antarctic ice cores, and record a history of atmospheric methane concentrations, dating to 800,000 years ago.[2] The ice-core methane clathrate record is a primary source of data for global warming research, along with oxygen and carbon dioxide.

en.wikipedia.org...

it would appear to me that for a massive release of methane the pressure on it has to drop. . . global warming will not decrease the pressure it will raise it by raising water levels.

Most mass methane releases are believed to happen and get this its a real kicker DURING ICEAGES

As the Methane Ice accumulates and the earth cools, Ice Caps advance and sea level slowly drops. During the last Ice Age, sea level dropped 300 feet. This lowering of sea level by 300 feet is just enough to change the critical pressure necessary for the Methane Ice. When the pressure drops to below a critical level, the Methane Ice effervesces rapidly out of the ocean and floods the Atmosphere with the very powerful greenhouse gas, Methane. The end of the Ice Age then occurs very rapidly, sea level raises rapidly and the methane can then begin to accumulate again in and on the Continental Slope soft sediments. Apparently it is accumulating again and the earth will begin to cool. The slight rise in recent average temperatures has decreased the Ice Caps further and this will raise sea level slightly but then more Methane Ice will accumulate and increase the cooling rate until the next Ice Age begins.

www.utopiasprings.com...

The sea level has to drop for this to take place and all the predictions seem to say that sea levels are going to slowly rise. . . . but wait wouldnt that put more pressure on the water ice making it less likely to effervese?

So while warming could cause methane release it won't cause a pressure drop in the oceans or the atmosphere therefor making it even harder for the methane to escape the water

The new paper suggests that exactly this type of cascading release of methane reserves rapidly warmed the Earth 635 million years ago, replacing an
Ice Age with a period of tropical heat.

www.wired.com...

replacing an Ice Age. . this whole argument is about pressure more than temperature and let me tell you . . . . the pressure is building. . .

if its not a fact call it conjecture for (insert deity) sake

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

Why lie about your ties to the masons and Templars when you know you are none of that as you can not answer any of the good pertinent questions that only a mason might know or a templar or an historian that specifically researched those matters?

Aquitaine later became Fontaine's, which before either one, was called Armorica. Our continents took their names after having been discovered from maps given to Columbus by men whose names evolved from Armorica to Amerike for Richard Amerike, pronounced America. Also Amerigo Vespucci, which was sometimes written Americus, traveled to the new world to mapr it.

There is still much debate about which one America got its name from. There is still much room for speculation on how the name America came about, also to how Columbus came to be credited with discovering a previously discovered so called new world with Columbus having many Templar connections in his wake. There are aspects of my story that shed a great deal of new speculative light on how this time in history actually played out, that then lends to pointing to corroborating evidence that I do not have access too on the internet, as well as to what happened to the Templar Treasure.

Treaty of Verdun -

en.wikipedia.org...

Jacques Fontaine, Newfoundland

en.wikipedia.org...

Jacques Fontaine -

books.google.com... l=en&ei=yyPOSsbLGdrk8AbYo7SDBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2#v=onepage&q=Jacques%20Fontaine%20huguenot&f=false

St Robert - www.newadvent.org...

It is an irony of history that the name "America" did not come from Christopher Columbus. That distinction belongs to a German writer of geography.

In a further twist of events, America was named after Amerigo Vespucci, a 15th century Florentine merchant who owned a business in Seville, Spain, furnishing supplies for ships, preparing them for mercantile expeditions.

How do we explain what seems to mock the reality of history?

Stirred by the achievements of Columbus and envious of the reputation his discoveries brought, Vespucci endeavored to cultivate Columbus' friendship and trust.

Seven years after Columbus' first voyage and while Columbus was still alive, Vespucci accompanied an expedition that consisted of four ships. They sailed past the eastern coast of South America, and visited Trinidad, which Columbus had named the preceding year. On his return to Europe Vespucci wrote letters with glowing descriptions of the newly discovered countries. He called the lands he had visited a "New World."

Some years later Vespucci's letters were published and read by Martin Waldseemuller, a noted geographer, and Mathias Ringmann, a schoolmaster. Recently arrived from Germany to the province of Lorraine, they were attracted to the town of Saint-Die because of a newly established print shop. Both men were engaged in working on a reproduction of Ptolemy's treatise on geography, to which they were adding a preface.

After reading the account of Vespucci's travels in "Quatre Navigations d' Americ Vespuce," they decided to incorporate Vespucci's voyage into the treatise. Ringmann, acting as editor, wrote in his introduction:

"There is a fourth quarter of the world which Amerigo Vespucci has discovered and which for this reason we can call 'America' or the land of Americo."

Everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie OMG why do you try and mold all this stuff to your story your lies and incredulous nature makes me sick

i Know this is grey area but come on enough is enough people. . . he's obviously a charlatan and not even a very good one

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by laketh

Wouldn't bombs and weight (like cites, buildings, etc)affect plate techtonics? Are not today's EQ's near Fiji and the Tonga quakes in the area where many nuclear bombs have been tested in recent past? Another idea

Sichaun China is China's nuclear proving grounds, or as best I can figure out. They say bombing doesn't cause earthquakes, even though it was suspected that it did in the early days of bombing Afghanistan. I think that nuclear testing and bombing loosen tectonic plates priming them for earthquakes.

You also have to look at CERNs Hadron Collider in Geneva that was successfully used for the first time September 10, 2008. It was the dooms day machine that probably had this site going crazy with everyone speculating it would create a black hole and suck the earth into it.

They fired it up as a bunch of earthquakes struck almost simultaneously. I don't believe I had any other explanation for the quakes at the time, meaning I had been tracking quakes very closely and could account for most quakes but those unless the collider caused them. The collider has been shut down ever since. It is supposed be fired up again in a month or so.

September 10th, has a significant meaning to the region where the collider was built, which leads back to these same bloodlines I come from. I don't know what I did with the files on it. Of course it is followed by September 11 a day later which I do have some writing on. September 10, 2008 was the last day of the first year of the New Coptic Millennium -

Mary Magdalene is said to have been a Black African from Ethiopian royalty, which the Land of Punt is in Ethiopia. In fact Puntland separated from Ethiopia in 1998, just before the end of the millennium when this New World Order plan began to seriously unfold. In the Ethiopian Christian Coptic calendar, one of the first Christian churches which is said to have been formed when Mary Magdalene lived there after Jesus was crucified before she fled to Europe, the new millennium, unlike ours which came in the year 2000, which is supposed to be 2000 years after Jesus was born, didn’t start until last year, on September 11, 2007, 7 years after the tribulation was to begin. Tribulations is supposed to be seven years of extreme chaos that follow after the end of the world begins, a battle between dark and white forces that ends with a thousands years of peace after Satan is cast in chains into a bottomless pit.

Look at what happened on September 11, 1990 as the Clean Air Act was being passed requiring MTBE be added to gasoline while we got ready to invade Kuwait to chase Saddam Hussien back to Iraq. On 9/11/1990 the first George Bush president gave a speech where he first talked about a coming “New World Order” and a program he called “Thousand Points of Light” that was going to usher in a new age. He’s still never explained what he meant when he talked about his “New World Order” and “Thousand Points of Light” programs.

Look at how the bible says that the end of the world will come with seven years of tribulations which is said to begin with earthquakes and great floods which is then followed by a thousand year of peace. The Ethiopian Coptic calendar which dates back to a the earliest Christian traditions founded by Marry Magdalene who is said to have been Jesus wife who bore him children. She is supposed to have returned to her native Ethiopia before she migrated to France to marry her children into royal families beginning a secret royal bloodline of Jesus ancestors. The new millennium for Coptic Ethiopians started on September 11, 2007. This would have been seven years after the tribulation that was supposed to start on January 1, 2000.

“Holy Blood, Holy Grail” documents the story of Jesus’ royal heritage, the first one of many books on the topic written throughout history but the first one to receive enough attention to make the issue of Jesus marriage a serious topic of debate. The book came out at the same time DELL computers and Enron were being formed in Texas. It ends documenting evidence of a French secret society called the Priore de Sion that still exists today who follow a tradition that’s supposed to end in the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon to fulfill ancient Jewish Biblical prophecy called the End of Days. Under this scenario, Jerusalem is to become the capitol of the world.

The Templar’s

The Priore de Sion is known to have been behind the creation of a group of knights called the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are the founding fathers of the worlds capitalists banking system. They are believed to have gotten the wealth that they capitalized their banking system with by digging up a treasure under the Temple of Solomon. They are supposed to have known it was there after having passed its whereabouts down from generation to generation through secret story

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Floods don't cause earth quakes no little puddle of rain or overflowing river is enough to shift tectonic plates. . . .

I never said anything like that, but the USGS and a lot of other research does. I am surprised that if you really know so much how you failed to point out that the Madrid fault was very active last year, or maybe in 2007 but recently, which was strangely followed by reports that seismologists in the region suspected it was shutting down to being stable and no longer a threat for major seismic activity.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
uhm. . . i failed to point that out because i don't pay much attention. . . im not a professional seismologist so my monitering of faults is slim to none. . . im not here to give advice but to try and point out fallicies in your cookie cutter conspiricy theory

you see calling me out over not pointing that out is pointless i never said i knew anything about it i said to ask someone who does. I.E not me or you

[edit on 8-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
LOL! Don't you guys get it? Why do you think all of these frauds and loonies come here to post their nonsense? BECAUSE you people give them the attention/satisfaction with all of your replies and comments. Especially when you challenge their "information" (if it can even be called that), they feed off of it and continue their ramble.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE....when someone comes across a post like this or similar (claims about bloodlines, speaking aliens, faulty "information")....instead of immediately replying...you realize it is all a bunch of nonsense...and close the tab without even posting a comment...then these loons would go away.
Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

You also realize that Cistercians were a Roman Catholic order of Monks, yes? They preferred to live a simplistic life of manual labor, not fight in holy wars. They never established the wealth the Templars had. This order still exists today. Peaceful and simplistic. Income provided by their crafts and talents for architecture. I seriously doubt this peaceful order cares about taking over the world with an evil plan.

Our banking system was began by the Templars and is strongly thought by many accredited historians that they never lost control of it after having built it into worlds banking system out of Switzerland from their meager beginnings in 10th century France, which originally was created by my ancestors, which there must be millions of who have no reason to know these facts.

Fast forward to 1992 when a trillion dollar loan is taken out to build MTBE refineries that was then used to prop up the financial bubble that burst last year. The United bank of Switzerland played a primary role in securing this money, which had been secretly deposited in their Swiss banks by Russian KGB agents who stole it from the Soviet Unions treasury as the cold war ended.

MTBE's has two histories, one says it was invented in the kitchen of a chemist in Houston named Larry Smith and the other that it was invented in Europe. ABB, a Swiss conglomerate holds that patent on it but it has been made to look like a US inspired problem while the money and technology to support the whole scheme is Swiss.

So here we have this take over the world with a fake apocalypse created by MTBE effects on climate and the Y2K virus that then goes south because I derailed it. Today, the same banking system is falling apart because its owners had planned on the new world order forgiving the way they set the economy up to collapse.

In order to have an end of the world in 2000 with a 666 theme to it, there had to be a messiah along with a battle between light and dark forces. If they were going to make it a real world second coming, then they needed a real world messiah with a real world background that lead back to giving their bloodlines absolute control. So by using their own bloodlines to play the role of the messiah, they are stating that they were Christ descendants. I was to play the role of the son of Satan who was then to be slain by Michael the arch angel. But people like me are bred and programmed by the dozens. We are like expendable race horses whom most of are shipped off the the glue factory with out ever having competed.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Clandestiny, I offer you the simplest possible way to silence your naysayers.

1. Name the Top Three contollers of the MTBE conspiracy (since that seems to be your primary focus). If you think these names are too obscure for us to recognize, give them anyway and . . .

1a. Name the Top Three Puppets of the Controllers along with years in which they were brought into the fold.

2. Name a gambit more recent than the Y2K MTBE fauxcalypse scenario that had been brought to bear by these conspirators.

3. Describe (in 2 paragraphs without boilerplate backstory) the Controllers' current gambit and what we can do to combat it.

If you can fit meaningful bare bones answers to these questions in a single post, you will be taken more seriously. Aside from that, you are sounding like a schizophrenic. You clearly want to reach out and be seen as legitimate. This is the way to do it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nuker123

I spent like 10 months doing my masters thesis on a very similar topic, converting corn into biobutanol.

I never said anything bad about biobutanol. The mere fact that everyone is looking to switch over to it from ethanol does tend to suggest that anhydrous ethanol has issues. I have heard that biobutenol may cause some new forms of harmful emissions but the evidence is scattered right now. Do you know anything about it?

When I see a comment criticizing my posts from someone who professes to be involved in the industry, or an area of expertise for the issue they are addressing, I tend to take it with a grain of salt. My guess is that you do not answer the question above as it would conflict with your future source of income.

Biobutenol has some advantages over anhydrous ethanol, which anything that combusts does, but it has some shortcomings that have not been adequately addressed, yet. Hydrous ethanol is probably an environmentally safer way to go and will make it easier for communities to start their own hydrous ethanol programs that are locally self sustained.

As long as we are on this topic, why aren't you people looking more closely at pyrolysis instead of all these fancy biological agents to produce these fuels with? My guess is you got off on the wrong foot and don't feel like changing shoes. My you will say it is because of the cattle feed byproducts but biochar also has a great value while pyrolysis can turn almost anything into fuel on very large or small scales with little investment and simple technologies. So there would be no need for big investment and regulation of it, which that does not help keep men in suits in ties sitting behind desks all over the country doing nothing while making millions because we are dependent on their overly complex technology for energy.

Will biobutanol get the same subsidy as ethanol?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So Im gooing to continue posting here til I feel like it...if you have a problem with me, hit the alert button...thats what its there for

I don't have any problem with you OZ dude,and you are being a little politer, which is something other readers might appreciate.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

No not China, Tennessee, US. In light of the information you have given, does any of what you are speaking of have anything to do with what is going on in Asia right now?

It appears so.Tennessee does get a lot of little quakes that appear to be part of this pattern. I don't know anything about faults but I wonder if you mean the Madrid fault .

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join