It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tinycircusfreak

If it is the same person reposting this story, it is interesting that the story was once about the MTBE affecting his health personally, causing drought, and earthquakes. But now, he's grown more powerful, he's an outcast of the elite, but he's beating them at their own game. It's the old story, but now with a secret bloodline, and the underdog is winning- it's like Return of the Jedi!

I am definitely Bobby Fontaine, that whole issue was thoroughly fleshed out in the early pages of this thread, quite humorously I might add.

As far as why I don't talk about the bloodline aspect of the story in my other writings is simply because I want people to believe the information I relate in those articles. Those article target weaknesses in their plan. If I told it all in them, no one would read it. This is the only place I can bring up things like that and get taken seriously, or at least get the information out there so it can be considered. And I am only doing it here now because,, two reasons, one is the other team is very sensitive to it right now, and because what they are doing right now is really stupid and very dangerous. So I have to try everything I can to get this story either listened to, or for them to believe that it will be and start to amend what they are doing in a way that allows me to stop talking about this aspect of the overall story to give them time to straighten up their act.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinycircusfreak

If it is the same person reposting this story, it is interesting that the story was once about the MTBE affecting his health personally, causing drought, and earthquakes. But now, he's grown more powerful, he's an outcast of the elite, but he's beating them at their own game. It's the old story, but now with a secret bloodline, and the underdog is winning- it's like Return of the Jedi!

I am definitely Bobby Fontaine, that whole issue was thoroughly fleshed out in the early pages of this thread, quite humorously I might add. As far as why I don't talk about the bloodline aspect of the story in my other writings is because I wanted people to believe the information I relate in those articles. Those articles target weaknesses in their plan. If I told it all there, no one would read it. This is the only place I can bring up things like that and get them taken seriously, or at least get information out there to be given consideration.

I used to live on the streets so I wouldn’t seem like a threat to their plan. I was very secretive about what I knew back then. After I put a team together who could put everything I knew out for public consumption if anything happened to me, I started to play against them. If you ask why we didn’t simply put the whole story out, the reason is because that would have been too risky. These are dangerous people while we didn’t know enough about nor have control over enough of the board to insure we could do that safely. The way we play them allows us to slowly take control of their assets. We put out more about their plan for you to find as we can do it safely.

I am doing this now because they are doing things that are very dangerous that need to be answered with something more threatening to their future than what they are trying do to ours. By ours, I mean yours. You are who we fight to protect, the same people who don’t believe anything they are told even though it is put right in front of your faces. And I didn’t mean by me being here. I mean everything they pull on you they tell you about but you ignore it, which is strange because it even happens in here where you guys are supposed to be looking for answers, which you are. But I still always ask myself how you missed all this even without my having pointed it out. It is because facing the truth scares the hell out of you.

I have to force this story out even if you are afraid to hear it because of what they are doing now. If I become a big enough threat to them, they will amend their behavior so I can back off to see if they start to actually straighten up. If not, the story comes all the way out into the open and we will al see where the dust settles, hopefully without destroying everything. We are freedom fighters. We refuse to accept slavery no matter what the cost. That is the only reason I am here. Being here is a very dangerous move for the future of mankind. But what they are doing is more dangerous. So I have no choice.

It is however an easy choice for me to make because I am a pretty crazy MFR. That is another reason I kept all this to myself until I had a team that could control me. In my mind, I can take them to war any time and never lose. But I have learned to be prudent because I want love in my life more than I want to show them just how crazy I can be. In my mind, they are wimps and fools, pussies, that is why they do all these cowardly things. If my heart is not controlled, I would probably push as far as destiny would allow it to see what is on the other side. But then I might not make it back to find the one thing that is more important to me than glory, which is as it should be for all men.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Hey Clandestino

I do not buy a single word you say.

I'm known to be good at reading people....... and you are not being truthful.

But of course... tht's -just-my opinion.

And I still cannot believe how 'gullible' SOME people can be ....

I'm out of here.

PS- I think I have never used this emoticon so much. hahaha

[edit on 10/10/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Maybe we should let the man to continue and judge his truths as soon as he will complete his story.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why do i even bother going to threads like this?! I guess it's because i probably have some deeply seated hope that one day a REAL member of a secret organization will post here. But you, yes you, dear sir, are a complete and utter fraud. Please, don't waste anymore of our precious reading time with your delusions of grandeur. Save the bandwidth for those that REALLY have something to say with some truth full information in it. I wish you the best of luck in finding some outlet for your creative skills, but this is not the place for it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

which is the rule, you have to be shown what is going to be done to you

Ok Great! This means that you should be able to tell what happens next, or what the other teams plan is, right?

We didn’t know their whole plan or who was behind it so we have played them in a game that allows us to take control over all their assets while hopefully eliminating any risk from them when we go public with the whole story. But there is no telling what they will do?

HUH? The first quote tells you everything you need to know (according to you) to know about the plan. It has to be shown to you, is what YOU say. Okay, then, if that is the case, then how come in the second quote you don't know what the plan is?

You have to be shown (so you have seen the plan), yet you don't know what the plan is?

??

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

because what they are doing right now is really stupid and very dangerous.

What ARE they doing right now??

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

You said it your self, so why are you here? Move on and let the rest of us read and decide for our selves.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What do you know about the Knights of Malta?

[edit on 10-10-2009 by alfalphie]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Edit to delete
[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Isnt it about time that clandestiny unleashes this great world changing idea/ statement that he has?

I mean if you want to be taken seriously let it out already!!!

Who knows I might chnge my mind...

Ok I wont chnge my mind but it will be hilarious watching you try to come up with reasons why you wont tell anyone about this

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Gday again everyone

The OP of this thread posted a rather nice little email to me on facebook. Some of what he says actually proves that he was lying in this thread. The expletives have been removed in accordance with ATS T & C's

Damn (my name here), you went to all the trouble stalking me but you didn't accept my friend offer to come inside and look around. You don't look like a pussy, but I guess that is what you are. Should I tell everyone who you really are,, oh yeah, ATS says it is not allowed to go looking into peoples personal lives or presenting it on ATS.

Most people know who I am. I dont hide my identity, I just do not post my personal details here.

You look like a jock, probably a locker room closet *****. I used to **** up ****** like you up in high school. I was thrown out of one high school for fighting the football team, by myself, kicked a lot of ass too, then the other high school for shutting down the school, but the blacks ran so there was no riot. I am more settled now.

I thought you didnt go to school after fourth grade? And now you admit you are a racist and bully?

You're a punk and a snitch. I bet you got your ass kicked by guys like me all the time in high school and probably still do. I would say that there will be a time blah blah blah, but I ain't like that, I don't care. I actually don't have a problem with you, I even like you challenging me and might get along with you on certain levels.

Oh reeeeeeeeally....by the way, Im not in high school, nor do I get beaten up.

I don't take anything personal, I am just telling you like it is for your own good. If you keep acting the way you are, you might as well tell everyone you are a queer ***** snitch as far as the way you come across goes towards showing off what you are all about. You should try to develop some self respect. Respect is not something everyone owes you, it is what you give and then get in return. And you can't do that if you don't respect yourself. Acting like a ***** is disrespectful to yourself. So if you want to be better respected, stop acting like you just (several expletives removed)That's how what you write sounds who like it is coming from.

Getting mixed messsages here? You like me...you like me not?

I don't mean that in any way to insult you. I am just trying to give you an impression how you come across, which is a way that probably gets you your ass kicked all the by people who don't put up with big mouth ******.

Ok then....again mixed messages?

I think you have something to offer, you just don't sell it worth a #. You should also know that the people that encourage you also come across like ******. So all they are doing is encouraging you to worsen your self image.

Ok, its one thing to attack me, but to attack other people is crossing the line

You don't seem to know what you are ******** with here. I am the real deal.

Yes I do, you tried to friend me on facebook remember?

When my **** hits the fan, it will be all that is out there. Then there will be these threads with you stalking me around like a ******** bandit. It's not your message that you should worry about, it is the way you present it. I don't think you know you do it so you probably do it a lot and the only friends you have are the same way. You can do better than that.

later,
(OP's name here)

You mean like adding you as a friend? I dont think so

So now everybody exactly knows who the OP is.....hardly someone who claims to be the intelligent character he is....and certainly not anyone who would be a descendant of christ. Like this thread, he even contradicts his own story, i.e he claimed to have not gone to school after the third grade, yet he claims to have "beaten" up people in high school.

Now I know many of you dont get on with me, so I will let you decide...

All this information is truthful and I have evidence to prove that the OP sent me this email. Thanks mate

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thanks Oz, Clandestiny don't worry about answering my last post i don't need an answer from someone that's to hard to fallow as you are. I guess if you had kept your story more straight more would believe you but i think its your game that's falling apart and your scared now...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Point. Set. Match.

It's a crazy world we live in.

AAC

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanks Oz for the eye-opener. Wow.

I guess it's time to move on now.........

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

Yep he has been gone for awhile. Must be proof reading his lies he has written out...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I have stayed quiet reading and not judging but I see a great deal of inconsistencies to this whole thing. I am greatly appreciative of your posts Ozweatherman because they solidify what my conclusions are.

That is not to say that there isn't some truth to what he claims because I believe there is. It is a shame really, because I do think that he is bringing to the forefront some very important issues surrounding the toxins involved in our fuels etc. But his inconsistencies make it difficult for a person to swallow all that he tells. I will take what I need and leave the rest that is unsubstantial and illusive. But one can't deny some of the claims and know that they pertain to our welfare and lives.

You can discredit the guy based on his personal inconsistencies but some of his data is prevalent and important. I'm not going to discredit that.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You all act like I want something from you and that I owe you something for giving it. But you have given me nothing, except a few people who contributed helpful information, while I do all the work, not just the writing but the living my life so I can bring you these stories. I don't care if you don't believe me. Truth does require believing, it just is what it is and you deal with it or you don't.

As far as Oz's post, I knew he would post it here when I sent it. He read my early posts when I preferred to remain anonymous. ATS rules require that we do not try and dig into each other personal backgrounds but Oz ignored that. He went out and found some of my writings and came back here telling everyone that Clandestiny was plagiarizing Bobby Fontaine’s works. He even got two of my best post removed because he got ATS staff to think I stole them and was pretending to be Bobby Fontaine.

Then he sent me a message through my Facebook account asking if I was me, which was really an attempt to snitch on me to me for stealing my own work because he didn't think I was me. And he did all that rather then debate me here like man. In fact as he was doing all this, he was coming back here posting numerous insulting comments while I was trying to weed through many many pages of comments looking for sincere questions to answer.

He will say he did debate me but what he does in not debating. He insults and tries to debunk anything said without providing sources while ignoring the ones posted that refute his nagging insulting comments. And he claims to be an expert in everything he talks about as an excuse to not provide references to support is untrue or inaccurate comments. I debate some of the best scientists in the world on regular basis and they provide sources. Oz does not while claiming to be an expert.

Like I told him, I don't think he is as much of a moron as he makes himself out to be. He just needs to learn some respect, which he can never do unless he starts respecting himself. When any of you disrespect me, you disrespect yourselves by not acting like intelligent social animals. A lot of you are young and spoiled. If you do not learn some self discipline, you are going to grow up to be just another generation of arrogant leaders of the free world like those who screwed it up the way it is today.

You don't bother me with acting out, not the way you think. It just bothers me that you don't know how to get along in a productive way. You should all act civil in forums like this, especially in my threads because they are going to be read by millions of people. I mean do you really want to look back and know that you left behind a bunch of unnecessary attacks on me after I get where I am going. You could help me but you insult me. So what are all the people who read this going to think when they look back and wish you would have chosen to help them by helping me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You all act like I want something from you and that I owe you something for giving it. But you have given me nothing, except a few people who contributed helpful information, while I do all the work, not just the writing but the living my life so I can bring you these stories. I don't care if you don't believe me. Truth does require believing, it just is what it is and you deal with it or you don't.

So far you havevnt provided any data that would back up your so called theories. Truth relies on hard evidence not statements of what you have seen or heard. Besides, considerig your theories are not physically possible, you havent even debunked the current knowledge or science of meteorology or geology. I for one, wont believe everything you say just becuase it is here, I do/ or already known about the topic at hands current knowledge, and until you have disproven that, then of course I will object to your "story"

As far as Oz's post, I knew he would post it here when I sent it. He read my early posts when I preferred to remain anonymous. ATS rules require that we do not try and dig into each other personal backgrounds but Oz ignored that. He went out and found some of my writings and came back here telling everyone that Clandestiny was plagiarizing Bobby Fontaine’s works. He even got two of my best post removed because he got ATS staff to think I stole them and was pretending to be Bobby Fontaine.

Actually I came asked you if you were plagiarising Bobby Fontaines work, I did not say you were. If I had made an assumption I wouldve just said it. And if you check back, you will see an unedited post in which I said you were who you said you were. The only thing that would break the T & C's is me giving out your personal details such as where you live, and you were the one that came out and said your name originally, again read your own posts.

And for your information I never had anything to do with the removal of your posts....have an issue with that, then ask the mods why they were removed.

Then he sent me a message through my Facebook account asking if I was me, which was really an attempt to snitch on me to me for stealing my own work because he didn't think I was me. And he did all that rather then debate me here like man. In fact as he was doing all this, he was coming back here posting numerous insulting comments while I was trying to weed through many many pages of comments looking for sincere questions to answer.

Again I did it in order to find the truth. Like I said, and I have evidence, I merely asked if you were here posting. And I have been debating you, but everytime I do you simply twist and avoid direct questions, and then label me a "moron" because you are unable to answer them.

He will say he did debate me but what he does in not debating. He insults and tries to debunk anything said without providing sources while ignoring the ones posted that refute his nagging insulting comments. And he claims to be an expert in everything he talks about as an excuse to not provide references to support is untrue or inaccurate comments. I debate some of the best scientists in the world on regular basis and they provide sources. Oz does not while claiming to be an expert.

Actually, where exactly are your sources and data to support your theory? I checked but could not find anything bar the statements you simply copied from your blog. I do not claim to be an expert on anything...you asked what I did, and what my background was...and I answered

Like I told him, I don't think he is as much of a moron as he makes himself out to be. He just needs to learn some respect, which he can never do unless he starts respecting himself. When any of you disrespect me, you disrespect yourselves by not acting like intelligent social animals. A lot of you are young and spoiled. If you do not learn some self discipline, you are going to grow up to be just another generation of arrogant leaders of the free world like those who screwed it up the way it is today.

Its one thing to attack me, but leave it at that. Do not assume that the other members here, are all idiots because they do not agree with you. Your story is full of holes, and contradictions, such as when you claimed you left school in the 4th grade, yet then claimed you attended high school, and even "beat up: and enire high school football team.

So direct question here....did you or did you not leave school in the 4th grade?

You don't bother me with acting out, not the way you think. It just bothers me that you don't know how to get along in a productive way. You should all act civil in forums like this, especially in my threads because they are going to be read by millions of people. I mean do you really want to look back and know that you left behind a bunch of unnecessary attacks on me after I get where I am going. You could help me but you insult me. So what are all the people who read this going to think when they look back and wish you would have chosen to help them by helping me.

Part of keeping this sight civil and unbiased is arguing against things like this. If you cant understand that, then why post. There will always be people who disagree with you, the real test stands in how you react to this. So far, judging on your facebook comment to me, and the way you see people who have not been gullible enough to simply believe you point of view, says a lot about your character, negatively.

You have only been here a short time, and I think you fail to have noticed the ATS motto of denying ignorance. Apologies if you dont like to have someone challenge you on a logical front, and if you dont like it...or cant handle it as you have shown, then you should simply not post, or try harder with some backing evidence to prove your point

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

let me see if i can be less confusing OZ lol

i like you!

its a weather thing i guess (good game attached, i dont know if you guys have that saying in AUS)

i stopped paying great detail to this thread when he tried to give facts about weather and science that wel... were obvious to anyone who has read a book on layers of the atmosphere.

this guy needs a swift banning. we don't need blatantly hoaxing info.

next thing you know he will be from the year 2135 LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join