It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Bobby, I've been around the world and roamed all over my home country.

I have personally met people just like you. Some were for real and some were not.

I and a few friends rode our motorcycles from the Florida coast to the West coast. Took us two months. I saw good and not so good things.

I noticed that some people with a cause that is questionable can be driven to insanity after a while. You make mistakes. You discredit yourself unknowingly all in the name of helping your fellow man.

I am still listening but hope you can take this forum less personally and get on with what you want us to know.

We don't want or need personal drama. So can the bruised feelings and get on with the facts please.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It amazes me to see how many masochistic groupies there are here. On one hand, you all complain of the amount of BS in the OP's thread and on the other hand, can't seem to have enough of it. Common sense should dictate that one stop following this thread if it proves to rile some people that much.

However, it is like a candle attracting the proverbial flutter of moths.

While the OP's thread has problems in its delivery, construction and cohesiveness, it nevertheless displays a fair amount of original thinking which I commend. Original thinking will always cause problems, especially its tendency to upset the status quo and established beliefs.

Instead of being ridiculed, should not one show some tolerance and allow him to put forward his ideas. Isn't that what free speech is about?

Remember, Columbus was derided for his preposterous idea of the world being round.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I am still listening but hope you can take this forum less personally and get on with what you want us to know.

I don't think I am taking it personally. I like to think that I make posts with an objective in mind. Before I posted anything here, I would have been ignorant for me to think that there would not already be members of the other team here, or supporters, ,, well really it can be more complicated that that. It’s the same with religion. The high priests of any cult doesn’t necessarily have to orchestrate every aspect of a disinformation campaign against someone who is trying to raise awareness about their true nature. There is a natural process that can be assumed will take place by supporters or wannabes of any movement, like with Obama getting the Peace prize.

Whites were already making great headway in denouncing him for getting the award, which he did not give to himself,,, but so called conservatives were already kicking and screaming about it before Rush Limbaugh got on the air later that day to rally them for an all out was against any future peace on earth as lead by the United States if a Black man is going to be president.

Individuals in the conservative movement, or should I say the anti constructive, pro hate and destructive behavior party, know that they should immediately denounce anything Obama does without being prompted by their leadership, which Obama did not give himself the peace prize, it was voted on by a bunch of white people who made their choice independent of his influence, other than his contributions to world peace.

I don't know if anyone remembers, but inauguration day stopped the world for a few hours. It was the first moment of peace that this planet has seen in a long time, maybe the first one ever. Even Limbaugh and his race bating followers stopped their bigotry to draw and wipe a tear a few times that day. Then it was back to trying to screw this country up worse than they already have while resenting anyone who tries to fix it. But for that day, for that moment of peace, we only have on person to thank, Barrack Obama.

We do not know where this world is going with it spinning out of control right now. So for all we know, inauguration day be the only moment of real peace the human race ever experiences. The hate mongers are talking about nothing else today other than how ridiculous it was to give Obama a peace prize with their having forgot by the day after his inauguration about the sense of hope for the future his presidency brought while it’s obvious that the people who gave him the Peace Prize did not forget.

The point is that it would make sense that there are people who come here regularly to search ATS for information leaking out about the nature of the real game with the intention of shutting it down if they find any. If I were on the other team, that is what I would do. That doesn’t mean it happening but it would be stupid to rule it out. If they are out there, it would be hard to spot them amongst the naturally vitriolic personalities that will do the enemies job for them without them lifting a finger.

I started wondering from the beginning after all I did was post the title of the thread and an introduction that basically didn’t say anything of any importance, just that I had a story to tell if anyone cared to listen to it. As far as I was concerned, it might have remained on the back pages of ATS with no one having paid any attention to it like most posts probably do.

I am very proactive on a daily basis with trying to educate about these important issues. Quite frankly, I almost forget I even posted it. When I did finally check in to see if anyone was paying attention to it, there were so many pages of comments that I had a hard time catching up reading them and commenting back while the thread had risen to the front page of ATS with some pretty dramatic statistics supporting how much attention it was getting. The success of this thread was due in no small part to all the negative comments, which came before I posted anything of substance after only having offered to tell this story if anyone wanted to listen.

I concluded early on that it was possible that in that crowd of negative commenters, there was likely someone from the other team. There is only one person who went to great lengths and is still working very hard at it, to turn everyone away from me, which I did ignore him for a long time. But once he showed up on my facebook message board, I had to start to press him to see what would come back. I mean what motivates Oz. He has been on me since before I knew anyone wanted to hear more about this story while everything that comes from him is as argumentative in as destructive a way as he can think to make it, much the same way Rush Limbaugh attacks Obama.

Oz actually is trying to give the impression that I am disturbing the people in this thread who are trying to have a serious discussion as if he is the OP. He has been doing it from the beginning as if he is trying to figure out what my motives are for putting so much effort into going off topic about a bunch of unsubstantiated irrelevant issues not related to his thread, which distracting from the fact that he is the interloper into my thread. This all appears to be very calculated while the direction of his efforts consistently pointed towards one goal throughout the thread.

As far as I can see, there is nothing I can say that will change this guys mind. And he will stalk me through any future threads I post with the same kind of behavior, which he is very good at, better than he ought to be but with no real incentive to be wasting his time doing it that I can see. He actually makes a very believable case for anyone who hasn’t followed the whole thread, which from looking at a lot of the recent comments, it appears there are a lot of people who are just showing up after only having read the last few of my comments and the initial introduction to the thread. He is putting a lot of thought and effort into trying to turn people against me. As much as I would rather continue with the discussion, I have to stop and play his game with him to try and see what is behind it before I start another thread, which now that I know people are interested in hearing this story, I can open the next thread up with something of substance.

I am new to ATS. Can I block him from commenting on my threads?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
clandestiny, mate.... my head is spinning, I'm not sure what to think.

You most certainly have my attention, you're oviously not at all what you at first seemed.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
One of the biggest problems you have here is being classed as a newbie, I have been told more than once publicly and privately, " how can you expect to be taken seriously on ATS ? You have`nt even got an Avatar ". So the first thing you should do is get one, then you have a hard time choosing the theme; Funny, Serious, Mystical, Enigmatic, Mysterious. You get the point because how can the others tell if they like you or not if they hav`nt got a flashy picture to tell them if you taste nice or not, it`s like the little widget pictures they use for people with learning difficulties. People with low I.Q.s need these little widgets to tell them how to react to you. Then work out who the egomaniacs are and do an awful lot of but kissing, it works a treat. Pick these people out to list as friends, you get the picture, oh yes and above all don`t rock the boat and say anything that may offend them. Thats why I am not popular, you have to be that sad to care about the infighting, that you sink into it.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Qwenn]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

clandestiny, mate.... my head is spinning, I'm not sure what to think. You most certainly have my attention, you're oviously not at all what you at first seemed.

I don't see much point in continuing this thread. I am going to start a new one and deal with any issues that arise from it. This new one will start out on a much stronger note now that I know there is a demand for it. It might not be til later today. I will post a link here when I get it done.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
I am new to ATS. Can I block him from commenting on my threads?

I actually Pm'd you and told you about the ignore function. If someone really starts to become annoying, you can click on the IGNORE button under their name, and they will dissapear forever. Other people will be able to read their posts but not you.

There is a second way around all this tedious crap.

B.S. agents, whether paid or just young idealistic volunteers, will just post stupid post after stupid post to try and sideline the OP. The main aim is to irritate and exhaust both the readers and the posters.

This is a standard COINTEL tactic known as forum sliding. You can read about it on the Prison Planet forums.

NOTE: I am not accusing Oz Weatherman of being COINTELPRO... he has his views - I have mine - and I wish him luck. This is just a general comment, as I have seen thread after thread run to the ground because there are people who like to do this, for whatever reason.

How we can all sidestep this

Whenever this happens, what a bunch of us normally do is click on the profile of the OP, and then click directly on his/her thread posts so we can read them as an uninterrupted block. This means we can sit back and ignore the rubbish.

It's a shame though, cos it means we can't read the other intelligent people who contribute to the forum.

So.... Clandestiny, if you always do two things:

-Click on the REPLY function to every relevant post, so we can click back and see the original.
-Quote every relevant chunk of text so we can see the context.

(I see you're already doing this most of the time) we can effectively ignore all nonsense and have a decent debate.

The last thing is that known 'conservatives' on the forum end up getting a reputation. (Again, a general comment which applies to hundreds of people here, everyone is welcome to their views). What these people don't realise is that they end up legitamising + drawing attention to 'Red Alert' topics.

In this way they end up shooting themselves in the foot, and they can never ever win. In a random sample of 100 ATSers reading a thread full of stupid comments, 20 will give up, but the other 50-80 per cent will end up intrigued. Why is this guy getting attacked so hard?

Because of this I can say without being snide or ironic that 'conservatives' are really useful research tools because they draw good researchers to the real info. I see a sustained attack from certain posters as a big red stamp of approval.

Keep up the good work guys.

Questions:

Have you thought of making a free viral documentary ala Alex Jones to get this info out?

Could you expand more on the subterranean cities info? It's a pretty interesting area. Have you heard of Shamballah? The work of David Hatcher-Childress is worth reading too.

Last, I read that you effectivley detoxed yrself from MTBE. What do you think are the most effective ignored/supressed treatments around today? If you move in those circles I guess you must have heard of something.

[edit on 110f20090amSun, 11 Oct 2009 11:54:44 -050044 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

I like to think I have an extremely objective mind, so please don't take my response as an attack on your credibility or as skepticism or a method to bate you into furthering a pointless arguement. I'm just trying to get a better understanding on some of the things you mentioned by seeking clarification and so, here are a few questions for you:

Ask me a question after reading my new thread and I will answer it. I may have answered some of your question in the beginning of it regarding the workings of the mind.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The link below is to my new thread. If it gets moved to another forum in way that effects the link, I will post the new link here as well. I hope you all enjoy it as much as this thread

BLOODLINES: I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thread closed while investigations into this being a hoax are conducted.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've spoken with clandestiny and he has agreed to provide some of his documentation as proof of his arrest.

I've given him until Wednesday evening, my time (NY) to do so.

His threads will remain open until that time. If he does not comply with the offer of proof, the thread will remain open but it will be in a new section, with a shiny new tag on the title.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Have you thought of making a free viral documentary ala Alex Jones to get this info out?

Could you expand more on the subterranean cities info?

Last, I read that you effectivley detoxed yrself from MTBE. What do you think are the most effective ignored/supressed treatments around today? If you move in those circles I guess you must have heard of something.

I would like very much to do a documentary. I have one planned focused on a paper I wrote that is presented at the link below about Washington DC weather patters following weekly cycles. It will be aired on public access TV here around Washington where I will conduct a campaign to draw a lot of attention to it.

climatechangedc.com...

I did 8 episodes of TV show called The Lorton Show – (thelortonshow.com...) last year. It was a local show where I didn’t focus on these issues in an effort to create an audience that I could then begin to draw these kinds of issues into. It was successful as long as I spent a lot time advertising but in the end, did not resonate. But it was a great learning experience. I am a big guy who looks like a biker and sounds like a redneck. Most everyone around here are government bureaucrats. This new show is about my science and nothing else in an effort get it taken seriously. People here are very bigoted when it comes to people who don’t conform to ,,, whatever it is the rest of them are doing, which is making a mess of the world, whatever. Let me put it this way, this is one of the largest consuming areas of the world but produces absolutely nothing but laws. So it is not a Joe six pack friendly place to live. People here can tend to be either very full of themselves as their way of dealing with the fact that they don’t do anything to make all the money they bring home or they are trained to be afraid of those kinds of people. This area is living in such a state of denial that it is ridiculous. As the rest of the country’s economy collapses because of errors made by the people here that are paid trillions of dollars to make sure things go right, everything here goes on as if nothing is wrong because our bureaucratic factory can’t be shut down. In fact if the government does such a bad job that no economy is left, they will have to raise taxes so to support the people where I live or there will be no government. What I have done so far with TV and videos doesn’t have to get attention, just have the potentail to do so because of how much of a problem I can become to the other team if anyone pays attention to me. So just trying for me will always yield results of some kind. Now that I have found this great new way to get attention on ATS, I am hoping it is only a matter of time that I get approached to produce a documentary.

On health and detoxing, I plan to open up that part of my story soon. I have some great information to share when I have a thread full of listeners and the time to write it up.

Any or all of these are health game changers for anyone either healthy or ailing.

astragalus root powder-
shop.ebay.com...

cordyceps powder -
shop.ebay.com...

Ambrotose -
shop.ebay.com...

grapefruit seed extract -
shop.ebay.com...

Penta water -
www.youtube.com...

I also have an article I wrote from a couple years back posted at the link below with some aspects of my therapy explained. It is all self taught based on the assumption that there must be ways to manage being in such a toxic environment so they other team can run this game without risking being affected by what they do to the rest of us. So I sought and I found this much so far.

pr.cannazine.co.uk...

I was brought up with a certain amount of knowledge about health and toxins. The New Age movement was supposed to play a big role is setting the stage for a future one world church. I have some very strange stories about those people from when I was growing up. I will get around to telling them at some point. I never run out of stories. It would take a series of documentaries too tell them all.

I am looking for a kind of success that will rival Erin Brockovich, not that I want to knock her off her deserved pedestal. She has been such an inspiration to me, along with Julia Roberts and how she portrayed her in the movie, and in Conspiracy Theory also. Julia Roberts is like my guardian Angel with the way she shows up in these movies like she is watching over my story, whatever that means, I am a loner so public personalities can tend to play big supporting roles in my mind.

If I do a documentary, it has to be big so I can meet them both one day and thank them for being there, and the people that backed the grassroots efforts that lead to the documentary about Who Killed the Electric Car. Those are the kind of people I look up to. So if anyone comes up with an amateur proposal about doing a documentary with me, it had better be good if I am going to consider it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Why doesn't the op scan some of these so we can see it too?

And I think that he should have done it from the beginning...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias
reply to post by Crakeur

Why doesn't the op scan some of these so we can see it too?

And I think that he should have done it from the beginning...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

It was all cut and paste from his blog where there is no evidence posted. Its all very simple.....post some outrageous statements and back it up by deflecting all comments and then promising something "fantastic".

Either way, the OP is under review now due to this and will have a few days to provide evidence

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
It was all cut and paste from his blog where there is no evidence posted. Its all very simple.....post some outrageous statements and back it up by deflecting all comments and then promising something "fantastic".

To quote myself waaaaaaay back on page 4:

This is the kind of poster which I call a "stringer": OP strings along members with useless drivel (most of which is common knowledge among most folks here) or theories conjectured in the OP's mind, , but never really says a damn thing.

And according to Opie on this page, he now has ANOTHER thread about this. I wonder if that will hit 35 pages as well.

Dude (Opie) .......... seek help.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Your bloodline is simply dancers to the music that is written/composed for them.

If you are even apart of...such a family...

Understand that, ancient bloodlines that have been ruling this world don't have the agenda that you say your bloodline does....

Infact your very far off.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Your bloodline is simply dancers to the music that is written/composed for them.

If you are even apart of...such a family...

I wanted to be sure you caught this part about OP's supposed "bloodlines"

Originally posted by clandestiny
On the bloodlines, I don’t know much about them. I used bloodlines to get you to come read my story. I suppose I am a bloodliner.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am twice freaked out by coincidences this thread. It actually inspired me to write down an idea for a short stories collection a couple of days ago, titled using the language resonant in the media("Mavericks", "Untold True Stories", etc) in which, well, I'll just write what I wrote:

"Erin Brockovich citizen reporter expose style short investigative tales supported by real issues with facts and science driving forward a narrative that is designed to reveal an interest in global humanity's forward well-being. Some leeway for drama & character, but not to obscure "See problem, fight problem" real world examples."

After which I listed things like Monsanto, potentially MTBEs(the influence for the idea, so thank you), PMCs and other topics. The idea is to make the science and drive to change the characters and, hopefully, an interested person or persons would adopt the challenge.

After the above post where you cited Brokovich in particular as someone who resonates with you, I could see many of us are probably on a similar wavelength. You've at least connected with me twice now. To me, the result of forward positive change for all of humanity is the important aspect here. If there are parts to the story that are untrue, they will be discarded and moved aside for the wonderful willingness to see positive change. That is guarenteed. Thank you for your thread(s). Please continue.

:Edit: To further the thread and not just wellwish it, I'll pose a question.

If you had to point to a person whose set of ideas can become a branch towards solving our current problems, who would it be and why? An example I've just come across today with my father.

Masanobu Fukuoka

For someone whose own mission statement seems opposed to the science of today, it's his understanding and method that I think have massive potential to dispose of toxic industries and reunite humanity and nature's paths. I feel like his opposition toward the scientific establishment comes from the industries and lobbies that largely support it today, not scientific thought itself. It becomes easy to include these ideas into current scientific paradigms if this factor is dealt with right away.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Crane4]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join