It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Really in your whole 1 month & 1 day of membership, you feel qualified to say this with any degree of certainty? You are just as much a newbie as the OP!

I won't say I agree but one thing is true, this is my first week in a conspiracy theory website, meaning I have never frequented conspiracy theory websites, I did on my own research based on what I knew growing up, which it has been suggested that I took a bunch of theories and meshed them together to produce this as a hoax.

I came up with my own theories, did my own research, and was actually perplexed that what I was saying was not far from what a lot of others were figuring out, which I thought would make it easier to tell this story, and in some ways it is. But it obviously has its drawbacks as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
LOL! Don't you guys get it? Why do you think all of these frauds and loonies come here to post their nonsense? BECAUSE you people give them the attention/satisfaction with all of your replies and comments. Especially when you challenge their "information" (if it can even be called that), they feed off of it and continue their ramble.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE....when someone comes across a post like this or similar (claims about bloodlines, speaking aliens, faulty "information")....instead of immediately replying...you realize it is all a bunch of nonsense...and close the tab without even posting a comment...then these loons would go away.
Just a thought.

I would agree with your theory/acumen anyway--but seeing as the OP admitted to enjoying the attention and recognition that he received from people here in his first few pages,that only further points out and underscores how correct you are.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by Melissa101

No not China, Tennessee, US. In light of the information you have given, does any of what you are speaking of have anything to do with what is going on in Asia right now?

It appears so.Tennessee does get a lot of little quakes that appear to be part of this pattern. I don't know anything about faults but I wonder if you mean the Madrid fault .

you know she ment the New Madrid Fault we already established that. There is a history of earthquakes along that fault going back at least 15,000 years. There is of course no link to MTBE, barametric pressure, or any man made cause.

The rocks reveal a pattern of violent Midwestern earthquakes stretching back at least 15,000 years. The 1811, 1812 quakes weren't a freak one-time event. And if they happened many times before, then they will probably happen again."

"All of the experts on our committee, other state agencies that we've talked to, other structural engineers and seismologists agree that the threat of an earthquake in the New Madrid area is great and still exists, and that we should do everything we can to prepare for that and to try to mitigate the effects of an event like that." -Ark. State Police Lt. Lindsey Williams, to a state legislative committee.

The new madrid fault is an intraplate fault. Meaning it sits in the middle of a large tectonic plate. there are a couple of causes associated with these quakes

the zone of weakness model proposes that intraplate earthquakes occur where the crust has been weakened by previous tectonic activity. Such zones of weakness include areas where ancient rifts began to develop but failed and passive margins which are deformed during the development of active spreading centers. Over geologic time, these zones may be incorporated into mid-plate structure and become subject to tectonic compressive stresses. Under stress, the previously fractured rock will fail before the pristine rock.

using several different lines of evidence, concluded that higher than average heat flow explains the presence of intraplate earthquakes in the New Madrid seismic zone. Several distinct, independent measures of heat flow, including direct measurements of heat flow, silica thermometry, the temperature dependence of head wave, Pn, velocity, and thermally induced subsidence, showed that the heat flow in the New Madrid area is about 60 mW/m2, 15 mW/m2 higher than in surrounding areas. Using this inferred heat flow, Liu and Zoback [1997] modeled the temperature profile with depth, shown in Figure 4. Figure 4 shows the calculated temperature-depth profiles for the New Madrid seismic zone (NMSZ) and for the east and central United States (CEUS) and the dry basalt solidus line (DBS), where basalt begins to melt. Temperatures at depth under the NMSZ are much hotter than in the surrounding areas and are close to the dry basalt melting point.

Figure 4 (From Liu and Zoback [1997])

Assuming typical crustal and upper mantle compositions, Liu and Zoback [1997] calculated the cumulative lithospheric strength. In the area of the NMSZ, the cumulative lithospheric strength (~4 X 1012 N/m) is on the order of the tectonic forces acting on the lithosphere imposed by the plate margins, 2 to 5 X 102 N/m. The large temperature at depth weakens the upper mantle and lower crust, leaving the upper crust to support the far field stresses. Since the strength of the upper crust is comparable to the plate driving forces, the lithosphere in this area can experience significant deformation. In surrounding areas where the temperature is cooler, the cumulative strength of the lithosphere is between 20 and 60 X 1012 N/m, an order of magnitude greater than the ridge push forces. In these regions, the rigid lower crust and upper-most mantle support most of the tectonic stresses and no lithospheric deformation is predicted.

sprg.ssl.berkeley.edu...

now correct me if im wrong but there is no connection to your MTBE, Drought, rainfall, Barometric Pressure earthquakes.

Sorry mate but your wrong again. . . . ouch

and just so were all clear on this the USGS does say something about weather rain pressure and how all these things affect seismic activity. . . THEY SAY IT DOESN"T AND ITS AN IMPOSSIBILITY

here you go from the horses mouth

19.There is no such thing as "earthquake weather". Statistically, there is an equal distribution of earthquakes in cold weather, hot weather, rainy weather, etc. Furthermore, there is no physical way that the weather could affect the forces several miles beneath the surface of the earth. The changes in barometric pressure in the atmosphere are very small compared to the forces in the crust, and the effect of the barometric pressure does not reach beneath the soil.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit to add sources

[edit on 8-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Let me give you the straight dope.

There are powers.

they are fragmented and negligent due to teh traits of human nature.

conspiracy is a small thing.

no such thing as "the powers that be" except in a very localized sense.

there will be no new world order, but there may be a unified world eventually. It will not come through the meddling of governments or secret organizations. those come and go.

a unified world will only come when the people of the world want that.

right now, we are barely out of our tribal way of thinking and doing.

Once we stop thinking in terms of our individual comforts and desires and start thinking about the reality of life in the universe and on this planet, once we stop being so greedy and insular, then we can step forward into a different perspective.

right now, we're barely past the monkey stage of our overall existence.

you may like to think of limitless capabilities, but in truth, there are equally limitless limitations so long as we remain in this form of being.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Crane4

Are there rule sets that must be followed that follow the natural law? For example, your theory about the quakes where you predicted the major event to fall a year later. Are there suggestions or codex(golden rule?) to the delivery that are uniform based on such a calendar heavy influence specifically because it is reinforced in nature?

You keep asking me these questions that wander off into outer space where it is hard to answer. I am tired. I have been writing for days on this thread. On the whole golden rule reptilian thing, I died when I was a kid for a few minutes. It opened up some kind of door. It had a lot to do with reincarnation. That is what I could see. But there were things that I could not see that I sensed followed me back into this life to make sure I forgot what I saw. They kind of haunted my life until around the age of 25, or at least that was their intention but I found them very entertaining.

I met an Indian spirit when I first started living on the streets. I hitchhiked out west to get closer to what it was trying to teach me, about what I was dealing with, which was like a spiritual war. As strange as your reptilian belief systems are, they do have some foundation in reality as far as my personal experience has taught me. As near as I can figure out, we as human beings have a purpose which is to learn to harvest fossil fuels from the bowels of the earth and exploit them in such a way as to control weather and keep the earth from going through naturally caused global warming and cooling events that have caused mass extinctions many times before.

We are alive so our only undisturbed connection to the spirit is during the reincarnation period, and then our instincts, which we screw that up with all our crazy belief systems and civilized social training. Deep down we know who we are. But it is lost by being a member of society. So we have to look at what replaces our real world mind for answers. That would primarily be religion. You have to look to religion for links back to where we lost our minds.

With our primary source of religion being the New Testament, Johns Book of Revelations is a good place to start where you find the end of the world explained in great detail, which has dragons playing a central role.

In my battles in the sprit world, once I had dug through all the insanity out there, expect for these Indian spirits who said it had been like this since white people overpopulated these American continents, I finally tracked a spirit that appeared to be in the body of my father to a council of elders who tried to explain to me the fallacy of my thinking and how they were the all knowing masters of creation and the future. When I challenged them, they scattered and became incoherent, acting much like scared trapped animals. That is when it all started to fit together.

See we are intelligent animals and even have power over our spirits but we don’ remember how. We evolved to be who we are because we watched how climate changes had destroyed life over and over. We created ourselves in a mind that could address this problem using intelligence. But being alive while distancing ourselves from our instincts through being domesticated instead of wild has caused us to lose touch with our true nature.

O n the other side of that coin is billions of extinct species that live in the spirit world without ever leaving it while we hardly recognize it exists anymore. The extinct species spirits did not understand what they were or even that they existed where they were like left over computer parts for still evolving animals. But when we distanced ourselves from our true nature in the spirit to walk in this new fabricated social mind, there was a vacuum around our sprit that opened up that they filled, at first in our dreams where they became us without knowing that they were ever anything else. Then we started to interpret their behavior as influenced through our dreams as our own.

But see if we use too much of our minds capabilities, we override them because they had only evolved with limited abilities to use their brains. Although we have much higher culpabilities than we use, it kills their side of our personality if we do it. So they think they are us and so do we and they do not want to die. You have to understand that the first kings who were first highly domesticated came up with religion and were most prone to this dysfunction in understanding their nature. So basically they have enforced social rules on the world to protect their inner extinct creatures that they think are them that will guide them through the afterlife, which is where these extinct species truly live.

We can never enter the afterlife until we are extinct, until the end of the world, which we do not want to happen. We need to focus on our purpose and save the world from destruction from natural gases causing extreme changes in climate because if there is no human life, there is no other realm for us to enter when we die because it is all in our collective mind that is founded in our bodies, not the spirit. But that is where the battle between good and evil evolved from, between them and us, although neither of us know who we are anymore.

I hope that wasn’t too confusing. It can do better but I have to go eat.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I had some questions that weren't answered, but maybe I was on a tangent. I have no reason to think the author is lying, in fact I believe most of it, but I think there is more to the story.

Not to insult the author, but I don't think he/she knows the full story. I think it's more complicated. There are many factors involved in a "apocalypse" scenario, and it may be that it's happening slowly.

If a big apocalypse-scenario fails, there is always a slow, unnoticed one. Lowering fertility is one example, through various ways. Lowering life expectancy is another.

I think the author may be an expert in one area, but is limited in knowledge of other areas. Continue your story, because it would be good to share the knowledge that you do have.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Could the urgent 'fix' in preparation for Y2K (I.T. departments fiddling endlessly with every computer on the planet) have been a way of covertly installing some kind of trojan-ware that gives someone, somewhere access to every 'fixed' computer?

My team took care of that following my instructions. My team is the best in the world, that is how I trained them to be and they have never let me down, or you, or themselves. I might not have had the perfect plan but it got us this far and they have always been able to do the impossible not matter what it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Has the viable force of electricity been mentioned in not only part of cause, earthquakes, but also the resultant byproduct of a quake. I was having fun with this, couldn't hold back without mentioning electricity as major factor. If these additives, that are making draughts, ultimately alter the "charge" in atmosphere, then I would say the theory is correct. Electromagnetic markers are real. Perhaps, TS(secret)PTB, are seeding the atmosphere for maximum charge...

HAARP, MTBE, Scalar, Chemtrails, etc...

Electric earthquake

www.thunderbolts.info...

I say his theory close, but missing some cigars...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
so far a little far fetched dont you think ? I read a couple paragraphs here, so i didnt finish the entire thing. but im curious where do you reside now? a bloodline? whos your parents, how old are you?
if your trying to get your point crossed, be a little more open and give more detial and info about the subject please. judgement .... well my bs meter is also through the roof lol, but with more info and SOME evidence i could be convinced.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If they were going to make it a real world second coming, then they needed a real world messiah with a real world background that lead back to giving their bloodlines absolute control. So by using their own bloodlines to play the role of the messiah, they are stating that they were Christ descendants. I was to play the role of the son of Satan who was then to be slain by Michael the arch angel. But people like me are bred and programmed by the dozens. We are like expendable race horses whom most of are shipped off the the glue factory with out ever having competed.

My problem with The Entire Bloodlines is this. I am a believer in The Thiaoouba Prophecy. The Angelic 9 foot tall Angelic Hermaphrodite race of aliens that live in towards the center of the Milky Way on a Planet called Thiaoouba, who watch over our planet and as they say they can at times interfere with certain of our leaders decisions. I believe Clandestiny that it was not YOU that single highhandedly got Clinton or his Cronies to turn of the MTBE Spigot to where they would not have enough time for the Floods and Earthquakes to be in concert with the Virus they had Created for Y2K. FOR Those people that don't know. Yes the Secret government does have a Firesale Super Virus that when they want to use it they can release it on the entire worlds operating systems that can cripple the world economy. Anyhow as you say Mr Fontaine, they were both suppose to be used in concert but there was some intervention from an outside source not Earthbound. I think your alter ego, Clandestiny, said it earlier that he has been guided to a certain extent in an earlier post. I believe the Thaori. The Seven Masters of the Planet Thiaoouba intervened to help Bobby Fontaine stop the Y2K Doomsday NWO Secret Plot. Here was their previous intervention.

"‘We know this because we have kept a very close watch over the planet Earth, particularly during recent years, as the great Thaora explained to you. We are able to study what is happening in a whole range of ways. We can live among you in physical bodies or in astral presence. We are not just present on your planet - we are able to influence the behavior of certain of your leaders, fortunately for you.

For example, our intervention prevented Germany from being the first nation to have the use of the atomic bomb, for it would have been disastrous for the rest of the people on Earth if Nazism had triumphed at the end of the Second World War. As you will appreciate, any totalitarian regime signifies a great backward step for civilization.

‘When millions of people are sent to the gas chambers simply because they are Jews, their murderers cannot pride themselves on being a civilized people.

‘Still less, could the Germans believe themselves to be the chosen people. To act as they did, they had to have fallen lower than any tribe of cannibals." Thoa from The Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet

Back to my original problem with the NWO and their claim to Christ Genealogy is this. The People from the Planet Thiaoouba say that The Christ ( his name was XionXinth Before he was asked to be born unto the Virgin Mary) Which she was a True Virgin. Left the family at 13 and never returned. He ended up traveling to Tibet and India etc and lastly ended up living to the ripe old age of 45 and had 3 Japanese daughters. His grave-site is still on the Island o Honshu. The Christ that died on the Cross never had children and was only back from age 30 to the time of the Crucifixion. The Christ that died on the Cross was in fact an Angelic Hermaphrodite 9 foot tall that switched its body to show us and PROVE the immortality of the Astral Body. Not Die for our Sins. And So The only Bloodline that the Illuminati can claim is through Jesus brothers and not his direct one.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
also another thing, how does a homeless alcholic go from nothing to at home writing a monstrous thread about some wild idea? i think you have more time on your hands then these ppl think and, your pretty clever. but to me this is a little time wasting because its A HUGE LIE! this whole time you decied to come out in October 2009??
hmmm ATS you people are veerry gullible some times, you listen to things you want to hear no matter how farfetched they are. myself i am new to this site, very interesting one though. but i have read SO MANY stories that are off the wall. please dont take offence to this ATS/UNKNOWMNauthor of this thread, but im just stating my opinion lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruggeder
He described the plot of Assassins Creed 1. It's a video game, and a good one for the 360. It would definitely interest ASTers. There is no truth to his story at all.

His story also falls in line with a ps3 game called bioshock. This city called rapture is built under the sea run by a guy named Ryan Andrew, your character kills him and you find out its actually run by a guy with the last name Fontaine. Andrew was a puppet used to make you help Fontaine achieve his goal with out you knowing it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wait a minute here... We have an ex-Illuminati descendant of Jesus coming clean about the conspiracy to enslave the globe - and all this thread is about it gas additives?

clandestiny, why didn't you just write up a comprehensive post detailing your beliefs as to how gasoline additives are effecting the weather? I mean, it is complete and utter nonsense, but at least it would be a little more respectful than the crap you started out with.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by McGinty

Could the urgent 'fix' in preparation for Y2K (I.T. departments fiddling endlessly with every computer on the planet) have been a way of covertly installing some kind of trojan-ware that gives someone, somewhere access to every 'fixed' computer?

My team took care of that following my instructions. My team is the best in the world, that is how I trained them to be and they have never let me down, or you, or themselves. I might not have had the perfect plan but it got us this far and they have always been able to do the impossible not matter what it is.

Can I be on your team? What do I have to do? What do you want me to do?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

No it is not.
Why do you ask that?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OP, are you going to answer my question or you going to ignore it? If I need to ask my question again I can do it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

That is actually a very good question. What happens is that groundwater evaporates into the lower stratosphere where it won't condense and come back down as long as there is a steady source of the pollutant that pushed it there.

Huh? Goundwater doesnt evaporate? Its under the ground where normal evaporation has no effect.....so you're wrong here again

Natural gas creates deserts this same way in nature.

Incorrect Bobby. According to real scientists natural gas is found in he following:

Natural gas is a gas consisting primarily of methane. It is found associated with fossil fuels, in coal beds, as methane clathrates, and is created by methanogenic organisms in marshes, bogs, and landfills

Last time I checked, marshes bogs and landfills were not deserts.

That's how you know where to look for oil and natural gas, the ground becomes saturated with fossil fuels and starts leeching into the atmosphere taking the regions groundwater with it.

Incorrect again

Natural gas is often informally referred to as simply gas, especially when compared to other energy sources such as electricity. Before natural gas can be used as a fuel, it must undergo extensive processing to remove almost all materials other than methane. The by-products of that processing include ethane, propane, butanes, pentanes and higher molecular weight hydrocarbons, elemental sulfur, and sometimes helium and nitrogen.

Our using fossil fuels is actually preventing naturally caused global warming’s like those that have happened in the passed, which is followed by ice ages.

Ummmm no its not. While I agree that ice ages are the end result of a long term heating cycle, fossil fuels still contribute to warmth in the upper atmosphere.

Once the planet starts to warm up, there is a snowball effect where methane hydrates melt releasing immeasurable amounts of methane into the atmosphere.

What the hell? You do know that methane hydrates are found under the ocean right

Huge quantities of natural gas (primarily methane) exist in the form of hydrates under sediment on offshore continental shelves

Last time I checked, the ocean never "melted"

Oceans warm and release more gas. As the whole planet heats up, more and more gas is released, which cleanses the earth of a lot of GHG's. Without these gases, everything freezes. Then it slowly builds up under the ice again as living organism live and die over the millenniums creating new gas so the process starts all over again.

No it doesnt. Water contains two gases...if water had no gases, it wouldnt exist......thanks for convinving me yet again that you have no idea what you are talking about

Even as its effects cause earthquakes with land slowly over time loosing its groundwater where them all of a sudden that weight is added back to the tectonic plate; that is how it works. Weight is slowly relieved causing a stressful change in the earths balance.

Now wait a second. You said earthquakes were caused by vast quantities of water plummeting back down to earth, causing pressure on the plates to cause earthquakes.....again this is a massive contradiction on your part

Now, if anyone cant see that this guy is bogus...then I really feel sorry for you

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am enjoying this thread for the simple reason that I am learning a lot about our earth and the weather.

Thanks OZ...for the facts...

[edit on 10/8/2009 by tribewilder]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

I felt the same way when I read a recent thread where the guy said he used the internet to travel back in time. Fun times indeed.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join