It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
"One of the great mysteries was about to be revealed to me - one which had provoked so much inquiry and had been the subject of so much writing on Earth.
You will have realized, that these were highly advanced people. They possessed a profound understanding of Universal Law and used their pyramid as a captor of cosmic rays, forces and energies, as well as terrestrial energies."

Sorry for the thread hijacking, Thiaoouba do you have any links and info for the above so I can do some research. Reason I ask is that a while back I had a surreal dream where I was floating quite high looking ahead and down on a large pyramid (had two smaller pyramids behind it), I then saw a beam of light/energy (about 40 ft square) hit the pyramid and then from one side at an entrance, it then went into a friend of mine (or at least I thought it was him).

I have always held the belief that in the past we were highly intelligent, powerful and resourceful beings... however through the ages and with our reliance on magic (aka industry, technology, computers etc) we have become dumbed down and detached from the universe.

Thanks,

oG

oG - perhaps this will help you sort who we were in the past and how to play the game and win. check it out - mind blowing:
projectcamelot.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Like I mentioned before, a drought WILL NOT cause earthquakes. Seriously considering what I do for a living, I think I know what Im talking about. How can dry weather cause earthquakes to occur...sometimes hundred of kilometres under the earths crust...

It is people like you that think they know what they are talking about because of their jobs and education who have the whole world all screwed up. Do you think it is working class people who made a mess of everything, or you guys?

Have you ever heard of dams causing earthquakes when water fills up in land that has been dry for,, however long, thousands, millions of years. There are numerous studies on rain in dry mountainous regions that then get heavy rains that result in earthquakes, even heavy equipment causing them. But you are telling me that when land that the earths balanced rotation has adjusted to being a certain weight, which then that water vapor evaporates from that land, billions, if not trillions of tons of water, to then sit in the atmosphere above that land like a hot air balloon, that indecently lightens to atmospheric pressure on that tectonic plate, which then that water and the atmospheric weight, all come crashing back to the plate bringing it back to its normal weight all at once, that this would not cause an earthquake. I

don't know what your field of science is but I have a folder files of studies that supports my claim. I estimate that there will be conclusive research completed in the near future that will confirm what I have been saying for over ten years.

And don't cop such an attitude, it is unsightly, we are all adults here, it makes you look like a boob. Have some respect for yourself when putting up posts in the future

Hi Clandestiny - you do have an erratic kine of way to explain yourself and ideas, but like all ideas, there are always parts to spark new paradigm thinking and this is our only way out.

Personally haven't done any research on earthquakes, but fascinated by them. Wouldn't bombs and weight (like cites, buildings, etc)affect plate techtonics? Are not today's EQ's near Fiji and the Tonga quakes in the area where many nuclear bombs have been tested in recent past? Another idea

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
Clandestiny,

May I make a suggestion. Maybe you could ignore the folks that want to act out and focus your attention to those of us that have legitimate questions. If you ignore them they will go away.

Just an idea...

I believe you mean you live on the New Madrid Fault. . . . if this is the case you'd be far better off asking local siesmologist.

Haveing also lived in that area I can assure there are dedicated people monitering that fault daily.

Floods don't cause earth quakes no little puddle of rain or overflowing river is enough to shift tectonic plates. . . .

If someone on here said they can cure cancer by winking at you and pulling a wool sack over your head would you ask them for medical advice or would you call a doctor?

The point is if you're that worried about it ask an expert not some random godchild on ATS

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

This game of "spot the disinfo agent" is getting too easy. Can we play another one?

Agreed... Way too easy!

Play another game? Sure we can do that!... but this would entail you cease from posting! You have not provided any new concept that has not been previously discussed on this forum. Further more, for someone claiming to be so deeply in 'the know', you appear to rely on websites and other peoples information a lot!

So far you have only proved you can regurgitate information previously available (i.e: use Google) and that you can use [CTRL+C] & [CTRL+V] on your keyboard!

We've seen this type of Charlatanism on this board far too many times in the past to be fooled by the likes of this.

IMHO... Pure BS!

Just so other members can see the classic MO of a hoaxer/charlatan (which this OP clearly follows), may I point you in the direction of this thread. His methods are clearly carbon copy!

How Deep Does The Rabbit Hole Go?

You may also find it noteworthy that the thread (see link above) is prefaced by an Admin statement that I find pertinent to this current thread and author.

Admin message:

The post(s) you are about to read is the fruit of a person who needs attention desperately and has the low mental bandwidth necessary to attempt to hoax the ATS Community. Read it as an example of what a classic HOAX looks like or for pure entertainment.

IRM :shk:

[edit on 8/10/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
Hey sorry this is way off topic but i think id like to know if i was in your shoes. Defcon 5 means nothing is wrong, unless thats what you intended with the name. However i assumed it was to state a sense of emergency which would be Defcon 1.

Or even more simply…
At the time I registered, it asked for an account name. I put in Defcon1, but found that already taken, so the next choice was Defcon5, which it accepted.
Not really a conspiracy there… Funny though, if I had known that was going to be my eternal screen name at the time, I might have chosen something more interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Templars were not a bloodline. They were a military order. Each man within had different surnames and various ethnic backgrounds. The Order was disbanded in 1302. It is only kept alive today through legends and speculations. You cannot simply be a descendent from a military order. You can be a descendent from a member.

How many generations in your family are currently enlisted in the non existant order?

What brought you out of your homelessness and alcoholism?

What are the exact designations of rank of yourself and those in your "Templar Bloodline?"

You also realize that Cistercians were a Roman Catholic order of Monks, yes? They preferred to live a simplistic life of manual labor, not fight in holy wars. They never established the wealth the Templars had. This order still exists today. Peaceful and simplistic. Income provided by their crafts and talents for architecture. I seriously doubt this peaceful order cares about taking over the world with an evil plan.

You simply cannot be of Cistercian bloodline either. You could be an offspring of a Templar and a Cistercian, provided one of them were female.

So...to sum this all up...you have Earth changing news and have decided to go to a conspiracy website to expose all the wrongdoers in hopes that we will be alerted worldwide to the evilness around us?

I suggest you go do more research on your evil groups before you sit in front of your computer, all hyped up from energy drinks and craft your story.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
listen i like your story and if what you say is the truth then id like to hear more from you it makes alot more sence then the lies the government keeps telling us..... i hear another lie from them and i think i'll puke

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Sorry - I am with the cynics on this one. If the original poster truly had some genuine connection with the 'bloodlines' (and even then I think a lot of the debate surrounding the so called 'bloodlines' is based on false information and misunderstandings) then he/she would have told us something substantial by now.

If it is too much of a secret to reveal, then why would you come on a public board hinting at it? Why not just tell people you trust or know - not put out hints that really come to nothing? As for the weather thing - I have to go with the poster ozweatherman. He knows his stuff.

All the op can offer is speculation and while speculation more than has its place on this forum, the kind of speculation we are getting doesn't really stand up to posts like those of ozweatherman.

As for the op talking about his 'bloodline' Templar, Cistercian etc etc ancestors - many people who have English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh/French etc ancestry are actually descended from those who were elites at one time or another.

Take the working class (parents.grandparents,greatgrandparents) Neville brothers of soccer in England - Phil now plays for Everton but his older brother Gary is still with Man United. They are actually descended from THE aristocratic Nevilles who once were very powerful. People who have working class/poor family antecdents for hundreds of years can be surprised to find out how back further they were descended from or related to landed gentry or other elite.

There is a lot of misinformation about the Templars, Gnostics etc. At one stage in the 70s and 80s, minor French gentry were using their so called descent from Jesus to try and promote an idea of a European union before its time with themselves prominent in it. There are so many agendas being run by different people.

As for famous bloodlines - if we all went back in time we'd be surprised to find out just who we are descended from/related to.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by clandestinyThe dollar bill and you social security number are basically a contract that makes you a slave to the federal reserve and world bank. And it matters not that you do not understand this because it is written clearly into the language on the dollar and the legal standard for what a social security number stand for, even if the symbolic language it is written in is foreign to you.

I completely agree with you, although I believe it has more to do with your birth certificate. I'd actually like to talk to you about this topic sometime if you are willing.

By the way, keep on keeping on! I appreciate the knowledge you are sharing, even though people are ridiculing you. It takes some guts to continue with your story while others are constantly trying to debunk everything you say. But just remember there are a lot of us who are listening to what you have to say, and even those who ridicule, they are responding to what you're saying, so they're actually listening to you as well.

And OzWeatherman, if you want to keep trying to debunk everything that the OP has to say, then take it up in your own time, not all of ours that we are using to read through the thread. U2U him for all I care, just stop annoying everybody whose trying to read this thread and get the information that is within it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Lol, at this post. People need to do research before they post crazy things. As for the switching from the meth/iso mix to ethanol it is much better for the enviornment because it combusts at lower temperatures as well as producing less harmful biproducts, I spent like 10 months doing my masters thesis on a very similar topic, converting corn into biobutanol. Using corn will not create a food shortage because primarily what would be used is the husks and corn with defects that would be discarded anyways, also sugar cane is a very popular choice. The OP seems to have a gift for writing a lot but not really saying anything. I hope he keeps posting though it makes me laugh.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

And OzWeatherman, if you want to keep trying to debunk everything that the OP has to say, then take it up in your own time, not all of ours that we are using to read through the thread. U2U him for all I care, just stop annoying everybody whose trying to read this thread and get the information that is within it.

Are you suggesting to Oz that he should leave people like yourself to embrace ignorance? That is clearly not the ATS motto. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story huh!

Sadly you appear to gravitate toward the information in this thread that is complete nonsense!

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

[And OzWeatherman, if you want to keep trying to debunk everything that the OP has to say, then take it up in your own time, not all of ours that we are using to read through the thread. U2U him for all I care, just stop annoying everybody whose trying to read this thread and get the information that is within it.

Ha!

What gives you the right to dictate where I can and can not post? Fact is that the OP is posting false information which is both unplausible and also impossible.

I observe weather for a living, and I have a background in environmental science...I know how meteorological and sesimic mechanisms work. Every other scientist will agree. The Op has a forth grade level, with no background in anything, and is claiming his truths based on incorrect and biased statements, with no prior knowledge of how anything works

I hate to bring this up, (and apologies for seeimg arrogant) but I didnt get this FSME in the fragile earth forum for simpy believing everything I read here at ATS.

And FYI it seems that a lot of people agree witrh me...you're the only one that wishes me to stop posting here...if you have an issue, then bring it up with the mods. Maybe you dont know, but a healthy discussion includes two sides of a story...not one

Although you wont listen so sit here, and absorb all the crap the OP is saying....and continue living in your own little ignorant world...

All I want is the truth, and judging by the Ops contradictions who claims to be a descendant of Jesus by the way,and flawed way of thinking, the truth of his troll like agenda is becoming clear

So Im gooing to continue posting here til I feel like it...if you have a problem with me, hit the alert button...thats what its there for

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedManAre you suggesting to Oz that he should leave people like yourself to embrace ignorance? That is clearly not the ATS motto. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story huh!

Sadly you appear to gravitate toward the information in this thread that is complete nonsense!

IRM

First off, I know that we should all be seeking truth, but last time I checked this was in "The Gray Area" section on ATS. Everything placed in these forums should be looked at almost as fiction if need be, either way who are you to question someones story when I have not once read anything you have posted that is nearly as interesting as this newbie to ATS has contributed. I'm not saying I agree 100% of the things the OP has said, but I do think every living human being deserves to be heard out FULLY before being told off completely by those who probably wish they'd get a chance to even be told a very small percentage of the actual truth that is out there.

Originally posted by OzWeathermanHa!

What gives you the right to dictate where I can and can not post? Fact is that the OP is posting false information which is both unplausible and also impossible.

Once again, this is "The Gray Area" no where does it state that things need to be proven fact in this area of ATS. I honestly give you credit for your knowledge, but when it clearly is against everything the OP has to say, what is the point of posting over and over again trying to debunk what this guy has to say?

Also, maybe you should look at things like they may be subject to change. Maybe the things you've been taught are wrong. Isn't that possible?

I know this guy could be completely fabricating all of his story, but like I said, let's hear him out a bit, this thread is still very new, it's just had a lot of posts very quickly, and also like I stated in my previous post you all are claiming this info the OP has given us to be false, but you however keep on reading it and posting about it, so it obviously makes you think about it either way.

Is it not a good thing that the OP has made us all think about some subjects that we may have never thought about (at least some of the people), or at least look at it as another perspective, which I think is something some of you here at ATS lack in ability to do so.

Just my 2cents. To the OP, please continue with whatever you have to say.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by highlyoriginal]

XL5

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Clandestiny, I know the exact way to stop them. Give the public free of charge "free energy" plans based on the Steven Marks toroidal power unit or some other SIMPLE device that does NOT make hydrogen. If even 50 people make the device and get it to work, gas and everything powered by it would be gone within 10-20 years. So if you know some people who know how to do it or know where the secrets are kept, now is the time.

You can talk and give all the proof you have to offer and very little will come of it. Think about the 911 thruth movement, all it has done has divided people over the issuses and prompted investigations that don't satisfy the truthers. Same thing goes with JFK. You want to make everybody care, show them that they don't have to pay the power and gas bill, because if it does not effect them directly, they don't care.

If the powers that be wanted to ban sex on a global and you had proof, then talking about it may work.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
reply to post by Melissa101

I have another question. I live near the manderin fault line and we have been experiencing an unprecedented amount of rain this year as well as floods in areas not flooded in hundreds of years. Is this area likely to experience an earthqake in because of all the rain?

Is that in China? I am most familiar with droughts and floods in the Americas but am learning more about them in that part of the world. But even then, it doesn't mean quakes caused by this will happen where the rain and drought occur. I wish I could get data from all over the world as easily as I can for the US. If I can ever get the USGS and NOAA to listen, they could put together a computer model that could answer these questions a lot better than I can.

No not China, Tennessee, US. In light of the information you have given, does any of what you are speaking of have anything to do with what is going on in Asia right now?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

constantwonder.

I have done much research for a couple of years now and I have my reasons for asking this particular question. I am not worried per say I am looking for something else. And yes I did mean the New Manderin (what ever) fault line. We have had the H1N1 in my home this week and I find my thinking is not as sharp as usual so I apologise for the error. Thank you for the correction. PS: I have reason to believe that much of the destruction on earth at the moment is caused by water thus clandestiny has peaked my interest with the information brought forth. I now am putting much two and two's together that did not fit untill now. Remember regardless of clandestiny's validness, truth is very much stranger than fiction and most things we think is reality is often quite the opposite. So do not simply dismiss the theory just because it does not fit into your current expectations of what your reality should be.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

either way who are you to question someones story when I have not once read anything you have posted that is nearly as interesting as this newbie to ATS has contributed.

Really in your whole 1 month & 1 day of membership, you feel qualified to say this with any degree of certainty? You are just as much a newbie as the OP!

Back On Topic:
Now go back to my post and click on the Rabbit Hole thread. Anyone with eyes can see the template this current thread is cut from. We've seen it here ad nausea. The sad thing is though that these people think they are being original... and guess what... That's yet another hallmark of the hoaxers we see here over and over again! Perhaps you may begin to understand why there is opposition to this thread - and the fact that it is in the Gray Area does not render the Op exempt from ATS T&C in regards to hoaxing.

Perhaps you should trust the experienced members a little more young apprentice!

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Once again, this is "The Gray Area" no where does it state that things need to be proven fact in this area of ATS. I honestly give you credit for your knowledge, but when it clearly is against everything the OP has to say, what is the point of posting over and over again trying to debunk what this guy has to say?

Thats fine, but when he posts incorrect statements, this is where we are allowed to come in a provide an alternative view. The only reason I am against the OP is because someone bough it to my attention that he was posting about stuff (weather) which was unusual. Since he entered my, I guess you could say "my area" i noticed that he was indeed giving people the wrong idea/

The reason I came onto this thread was because someone needed to say "stop and take a look an alternative known view". If this wrong, let me know. If you belive his data over mine, explain why it is more plausible?

Also, maybe you should look at things like they may be subject to change. Maybe the things you've been taught are wrong. Isn't that possible?

Well we are finding out new things. While meteorology might be a younge science, the measures put in place, like 24 hour observational data, including weather balloon data, and human based observations, actually prove that the science behind the thinking is correct. Not many people know that there is a world wide network of met offices containing hundreds of thousands of staff, each contributing to climatic observational data.

I know this guy could be completely fabricating all of his story, but like I said, let's hear him out a bit, this thread is still very new, it's just had a lot of posts very quickly, and also like I stated in my previous post you all are claiming this info the OP has given us to be false, but you however keep on reading it and posting about it, so it obviously makes you think about it either way.

I have been hearing him out, I want him to give me something to work with. Simple statements will not back up his opinion, especially when they are contradictory and are impossible theories, which most can be proven by doing half an hours research

Is it not a good thing that the OP has made us all think about some subjects that we may have never thought about (at least some of the people), or at least look at it as another perspective, which I think is something some of you here at ATS lack in ability to do so.

It is a good thing, im less skeptical on some other topics. But like I said when he's providing ATS with a flawedd way of thinking, which doesnt equate, then dont we have the right to stand up and challenge it? I mean if he can disprove the basic meteorology then good on him, but he hasnt provided anything that from m proffesional understanding will make any sense.

Thats the whole point of denying ignorance regardless of what forum...challenging observations until one side becomes clearer, so that people may make up their own mind. All ibve done is provide an alternative, while challenging his theory...I dont understand why this is so wrong

I for one have had enough of people labelling ATS as a bunch of nuts believing anything, even though some of us like to bring logic to the boards

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Well said. I apologize for seeming so harsh on you. I guess I really have no right to be saying the things I said, since I cannot provide any proof or evidence that you are wrong, or the OP is wrong. So I will admit that what you just said makes complete sense, and actually I wish for you to continue to persevere when it comes to the knowledge you have learned, and to try and provide us with your beliefs. I can't say I'll listen to one persons ideas and not anothers. My bad on that one.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Well said. I apologize for seeming so harsh on you. I guess I really have no right to be saying the things I said, since I cannot provide any proof or evidence that you are wrong, or the OP is wrong. So I will admit that what you just said makes complete sense, and actually I wish for you to continue to persevere when it comes to the knowledge you have learned, and to try and provide us with your beliefs. I can't say I'll listen to one persons ideas and not anothers. My bad on that one.

Its ok, sorry if I sounded harsh as well

You're new here, and it did take me a while to figure out how ATS works to. I used to just lash out at threads like these, which is pointless as it doesnt achieve a thing.

So lets deny igorance together hey

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join