I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

The Link you provided was the Intraplate Seismicity, Hydroseismicity, and Predictions in Hindsight by John K. Costain. Dr. Costain's does research at Virgina Tech-Geological Sciences.

Here is a link to John Costain's Hydroseismicity Home Page. Very intersesting read.

Link rglsun1.geol.vt.edu...

HHmmmm....

[edit on 9-10-2009 by toddtenexpa]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
As previously stated, OP if you can answer this I'm all ears.

Michael, can the horse dance while walking?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I would just like everyone to know the poster Clandestiny is/or is taking the story from a blog by Bobby Fontaine.

Here's the blog. bobbyfontaine.blogspot.com...

Here's another link to the story. farshores.org...

Also, the story is posted on Freerepublic.com and I didn't look at it much but I think Bobby Fontaine is either posting the story here, OR someone from Freerepublic is using that story and adding more to it to mess with you.

The big difference now is that the story has MORE mystery with the addition of the bloodline/family angle. I think you're all being duped in some way. It's either a (in my opinion) crazy person who has added more crazy to his story or a sane person who took a crazy story and is using it to mess with you.

The real Bobby Fontaine, according to his blog at least, was arrested for harrassing a Senator. He felt the Senator had something to do with MTBE. It was apparently part of his masterly crafted plan to send the senator a threatening note to give them reason to arrest him. It is a very confusing story. Also, not in the story posted here, but in the personal story he writes about how the MTBE was actually affecting his personal health. In addition, 9/11, and Chandra Levy are involved, so stay tuned for that revelation.

If it is the same person reposting this story, it is interesting that the story was once about the MTBE affecting his health personally, causing drought, and earthquakes. But now, he's grown more powerful, he's an outcast of the elite, but he's beating them at their own game. It's the old story, but now with a secret bloodline, and the underdog is winning- it's like Return of the Jedi!

Regards,

-TinyCircus!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I buy the argument that MBTE is toxic for the Earth and that it may cause weather pattern shifts. However, the OP fails to explain how exactly that could lead to earthquakes. He just throws in a couple of vague sentences. The Earth's molten core and its crust is far bigger and mechanisms to disturb it can only be produced with great bulk, and repeated pressure on a scale we cannot even imagine except in science fiction films.
It is far more likely that earthquakes come after underground nuclear tests - every time a test was done by China, there was an earthquake within a few days somewhere.
Other than that, the OP does not produce anything new or significant about the supposed power structure of this planet and how he was involved in it. Everything he wrote on that subject can be gleaned from standard conspiracy theories.
It seems that he is fixated on this MBTE idea, and like in all crazy ramblings, there may be a grain of truth in it, in so far as the weather patterns can be influenced as the ozone layer was by chemicals like chlorine fuel for spacecraft and air conditioner coolants.
It is conceivable that the OP was a scientific whistleblower who got cast aside and wirled into an abandoned, sorry state of mind as he implies. But any member of the true elite would know that the real task is to pose reincarnational challenges and to provide a link to powers to overcome them, and not directing this planet as it would be reasonable and nice. Read the Insider material from 2005 - torrents are available on the Net.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey Clandestiny,

Were you getting around to it, or did you purposely ignore my post?
Can you at least answer SOME of my questions:

1) What does this TEAM consist of? Can I join this team? I want to save the world too.

RE: The Game and the players that play by the rules.
2) What’s stopping someone from using a pistol with a silencer (or poisoning them) and offing one or more of the players? Is it an “honour” thing? Or more like a code like the Mafia?
3) Do you HAVE to embarrass them publicly?

YOU SAID, "See we are intelligent animals and even have power over our spirits but we don’ remember how. "
4) How do we get back to that state? Is it possible in one's lifetime?

Referring to Y2K, you said You and your team took care of someone "covertly installing some kind of Trojan-ware that gives someone, somewhere access to every ‘fixed’ computer".
5) Do you know what PROMIS software is and talk about it some more?

6) Have you heard of "Leo Zagami"? And what are your thoughts on him?

7) Have you thought about taking your MTBE findings and trying to influence (or create) a grass roots organization that would get a larger audience interested in this and make MTBE public knowledge on a wider scale?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinycircusfreak

I would just like everyone to know the poster Clandestiny is/or is taking the story from a blog by Bobby Fontaine.

Here's the blog. bobbyfontaine.blogspot.com...

Here's another link to the story. farshores.org...

Also, the story is posted on Freerepublic.com and I didn't look at it much but I think Bobby Fontaine is either posting the story here, OR someone from Freerepublic is using that story and adding more to it to mess with you.

The big difference now is that the story has MORE mystery with the addition of the bloodline/family angle. I think you're all being duped in some way. It's either a (in my opinion) crazy person who has added more crazy to his story or a sane person who took a crazy story and is using it to mess with you.

The real Bobby Fontaine, according to his blog at least, was arrested for harrassing a Senator. He felt the Senator had something to do with MTBE. It was apparently part of his masterly crafted plan to send the senator a threatening note to give them reason to arrest him. It is a very confusing story. Also, not in the story posted here, but in the personal story he writes about how the MTBE was actually affecting his personal health. In addition, 9/11, and Chandra Levy are involved, so stay tuned for that revelation.

If it is the same person reposting this story, it is interesting that the story was once about the MTBE affecting his health personally, causing drought, and earthquakes. But now, he's grown more powerful, he's an outcast of the elite, but he's beating them at their own game. It's the old story, but now with a secret bloodline, and the underdog is winning- it's like Return of the Jedi!

Regards,

-TinyCircus!

Yeah we know if you read this from the beginning. Bobby is Clandestiny...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
As previously stated, OP if you can answer this I'm all ears.

Michael, can the horse dance while walking?

Link www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

He claims to be anyway. But his story is different now and there are things on his older blog that will make you start to question all that he claims here.

It's clearly a person who keeps adding new things to his story as he comes across them. First it's MTBE because it's in the news, then Chandra Levy is involved, then 9/11, also if you see the 2nd link, he sees a connection between his Dell computer, Y2K and Enron based on a sideways E he finds deep inside his computer.

It's atypical crazy behavior. Every news story is about him, and he's fighting the whole world from his hobo shack. Stop feeding him, please.

-TinyCircus

P.S. From the 2nd link,
"I had already credited whatever instinct lead me to figuring out what MTBE was doing for having known when to make its move during the height of the summers heat. Now this cocked E in DELL was putting the big picture together for me. If faking the end of the world was truly behind what I was finding out, then there had to be a connection between Enron and Dell. It didn’t mean there would be one I could find but I had a feeling if they were belligerent enough to be willing to leave clues like the cocked E’s out for everyone to see so they could chuckle between themselves about how stupid we all are, then they probably left a few more clues arrogantly out in the open. I sure didn’t need to look far. When I found that Dell and Enron got their starts just a few months apart, one in Houston and the other in Austin Texas, both in 1983, it was all I needed to see. I found more but in my world, coincidences don’t happen and this was too big a one to be able to blind myself to the reality of what it meant. " -Bobby Fontaine

OR

"This brings into question the meaning of “the number of the army of the horsemen (who wore the breastplates) were two hundred thousand thousand.” Is “two hundred thousand thousand” referring to years? Is the year 2000 somehow being referred to here? It sure seems to be part of the equation if these words were being interpreted by someone looking for it to mean what they wanted it to mean when putting together this plan. " - Bobby Fontaine

Will you consider reading my link now?

PEACE!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by tinycircusfreak]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Lichter daraus

He claims to be anyway. But his story is different now and there are things on his older blog that will make you start to question all that he claims here.

It's clearly a person who keeps adding new things to his story as he comes across them. First it's MTBE because it's in the news, then Chandra Levy is involved, then 9/11, also if you see the 2nd link, he sees a connection between his Dell computer, Y2K and Enron based on a sideways E he finds deep inside his computer.

It's atypical crazy behavior. Every news story is about him, and he's fighting the whole world from his hobo shack. Stop feeding him, please.

-TinyCircus

All i have done is read and read I'm not feeding him anything, I was just saying. This now my 3rd time i have even posted in this thread. Also, someone in here sent him a message on his blog page to see if it was him and they came to the conclusion that it is him also. Read this whole thread you will see.

PEACE!!!

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I realize that for all intensive purposes you'd probably rather stay anonymous, but I would love to see you do a video interview a la Project Camelot style,

Ummmm he does have a facebook website which has his face, as does his blog website.

Hardly the actions of someone who claims that he a "marked man"

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

He is indeed

I actually contacted bobby by facebook, and it is indeed him that is posting here on ATS. But liike youm pointed out, he is cutting and pasting from his own blog. Some of the stuff he has posted here actually contradicts his own blog though, and much of the stuff here (well the weather stuff i challenged him on) isnt even there.

Funny how he didnt mention that he was a descendant of jesus on his blog, nor did he mention he has a world changing secret, that the mods will apparently recieve when this thread dies down.

Maybe none of us should post until this happens

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I realize that for all intensive purposes you'd probably rather stay anonymous, but I would love to see you do a video interview a la Project Camelot style,

Ummmm he does have a facebook website which has his face, as does his blog website.

Hardly the actions of someone who claims that he a "marked man"

AND, for the record or corrections review boards, WhiteDevil013 said "for all intensive purposes"....the phrase should be written "for all intents and purposes".

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thank you Oz. I wasnt sure who had sent him a message and i didnt feel like searching for it...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have read through most of this thread and I have some questions that I demand you answer!

How can you know of everything when you have only recently learnt of HAARP, but, HAARP was started in the very early 90s? Shouldn't you have known of it then, and other experiments that resembled the works of Tesla?

Anyone who joins your facebook network is risking their lies? If what you say is true...anyone, and I do mean anyone, who associates with you will be risking their lives and the lives of the people closest to them, not so?

How have you stayed alive so long. If you, are single-handedly the biggest threat the elite face...why are you still alive? No group of people in power will let one man and his friends deter them from their plans that have been in the making for probably thousands, if not, definitely hundreds of years.

What do you know of consciousness and spirituality? How does it affect us and the Earth?

Extraterrestrial life; what does it mean to you? There are sightings that predate technological advancements. What does that indicate?

What was the real purpose of 9/11?

What do freemasons and the illuminati truly believe? I am not speaking about individuals here, as I know some of them have different individual beliefs. I am talking about the beliefs of the organization. What were they founded upon? What was their initial purpose?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dear ATS'ers,

I keep saying the same exact thing...

His "elite" family are only dancers the music that is written/composed by the true elite.

If he were form the true controllers he would not have gone "rogue".

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I will say that I'm a tad freaked. In the answer to my question, he mentioned Indian Spirit and such. The first time he mentioned it in the thread. I'm Anishnabe. I dunno, I just found it weird. Thanks for answering my question. Your research on MTBE's are ever important my friend. Keep asking questions!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
With all the talk of the End Times and Book of Revelations in this thread, its also interesting to note that a pictograph (if drawn the right way) of the number 666 could resemble a vehicle with 3 tires exposed.

I don't know if that's how the original was written etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wonder where he has been. I really hope all the members attacking him didnt run him off...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WintersHere

With all the talk of the End Times and Book of Revelations in this thread, its also interesting to note that a pictograph (if drawn the right way) of the number 666 could resemble a vehicle with 3 tires exposed.

Oh yeah, I can relate to that, like how drawing a cube looks like a six sided hexagram, which is like a honey comb cell, which the honey in it looks like gasoline. Honeybees play a big role being used as metaphors for communicating between secret societies about this take over the world plan. It has to do with how they plan to manage us after they create their new world order, like with workers, drones, and enforcers, then the queen, or royal bloodlines. They talk about of the perfection of how honeybee hives are managed equating it with harmony and utopias, as if we can be turned into homey bees, which we can if exposed to the right toxins and brainwashing programs. Much of society is living proof of that right now for having allowed them to simply walk in here with their obviously ridiculous fuel additive programs and nearly take over the world without being challenged. If it hadn’t been for me and my team, you would be living under the rule of a new world order right now, if you survived, and you wouldn’t have had a clue how you got there even though all the evidence was given to you before it occurred, which is the rule, you have to be shown what is going to be done to you, and you were because I followed it. It was plain as the nose on your face but you couldn’t believe it so you didn’t pay attention.

But look at what happened when ethanol started to be added to gasoline. At that same time, a diseased called CCD, Colony Collapse Disorder, started wiping out honeybee hives all over the US and no one knew what was causing it. There was all kinds of wild speculations and uneducated explanations from all the experts, which there probably still is. As hard as I tried, everyone refused to look at ethanol and the refineries around where it is made where lot of the hives were dying, even though the emissions from producing and using ethanol are toxic to honeybees.

That’s the thing that has to be looked at, like how MTBE was used and covered up, and why we keep using ethanol even though it doesn’t work as a fuel, or why so much trouble was been gone to prevent the electric car and hybrids from being successful in California, which was as we were fighting a war on terror with the same Bush president who was keeping energy saving technologies from hitting the streets was also talking about how we needed to become energy independent as a matter of national security, which was while he was supporting ethanol being added to gasoline that causes more of a mileage loss than the amount added to the gasoline. Then GM, who was at the head of the pack in preventing electric cars and hybrids from being successful in the US crashed because they didn’t head in the right direction with them like Toyota did, which Toyota only want that way because they were afraid the programs that got crushed by our industry here were going to be successful.

You can either axcept that all these people are simply total idiots, which either way for me, they are. Or they have reasons for why they make all these seeming huge mistakes that all point in the same direction, they need to pollute this country with certain types of auto emissions no matter what the cost and risk of scandal. As for the businessmen who carry out these mandates, they no doubt think what they are doing has to do with their being greedy, free money loving fools. But they are nothing but simple loathsome morons who think that by poisoning Americans, they can make billions and even trillions of dollars by selling us medical related products and services, which they are right because they are doing it and they are making the money.

Overall, making a workforce sick all the time is pretty stupid from a business perspective. So why do the big money world bankers allow and encourage this practice while if the businessmen, politicians, lawyers and lobbyists who fight to keep it this way would in no way support taking over the world through causing a fake apocalypse? The truth is one of the reasons they are so greedy is to create better futures for their families, which they would have no guarantee they would survive the kind of catastrophes this plan calls for. So they must be ignorant of the grand scheme but are also strictly controlled so they can’t do anything about it even if wanted to. Then there is all the money they get, which tends to blind people to the evil caused to allow for them to be able to get it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WintersHere

How can you know of everything when you have only recently learnt of HAARP, but, HAARP was started in the very early 90s? Shouldn't you have known of it then, and other experiments that resembled the works of Tesla?

I learned a lot growing up, enough to do the research and figure out the rest, then my team feeds me intel as well. I have never had any reason to know about HAARP and still don’t, it doesn’t fit into my attack plan. If it is part of the problem, it is something my team either has dealt with or is too big for them to handle yet. I don’t know everything. The other team doesn’t either, in fact most of them know far less than I do because they aren’t allowed to know what I know. I am not allowed to know it either but I have a very strong hand the prevents them from doing anything about it.

Before I had a team, I was very secretive and lived on the streets acting as if I wasn’t a threat to their plan. Once I had a team with the ability to put their whole story out for public consumption if anything happened to me, we started to play. If you further ask why we didn’t do that, simply put it out for everyone to know, it was because that would have been very dangerous. We didn’t know their whole plan or who was behind it so we have played them in a game that allows us to take control over all their assets while hopefully eliminating any risk from them when we go public with the whole story. But there is no telling what they will do?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join