It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I know what I saw"---Full video Embed(REMOVED)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

Actually I know about the survelliance "balloons", its called the High Altitude Airship or (HAA). Lockheed Martin is producing these and they can go up to an altitude of 70,000 feet. I'll post a link to globalsecurity so you can get a full definition of it's capabilities. The reason why you may be correct on some of those sightings have to do with the Nov 7th 2006 O'hare airport UFO. That could have been one of those blimps, I would seriously like to believe that it was a UFO.

www.globalsecurity.org...#

That's more of a traditional looking blimp...check out this one:

www.popsci.com...

Its not beyond the realm of possibility they are experimenting with more wedge shaped, enormous ones that can stay aloft longer, and I think even that UFO Hunters show mentioned it in one of their shows (silly show, interesting topics though)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think the most valuable thing you can take away from this show is seeing serious, credible, educated individuals state bluntly and openly that we very likely are being visited by other races of beings. Very fulfilling to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Do blimps punch holes in clouds? I don't think so...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kernalpanic
I still believe we'll eventually discover these to be huge surveillance 'balloons'

Now I'm not saying projects such as those aren't the explanation for some of the UFOs, but they can't be for all sightings.

Not all sightings are just lights in the sky and they didn't just started getting reported recently. And let's be honest blimps aren't by any measure fast or maneuverable - attributes people frequently report when describing UFOs.

Now some might argue that maybe it's not blimps it's some other secret project with some revolutionary propulsion system. If that's the case, then like James Fox says at the end of the movie "if they're ours then somebody has been hiding revolutionary technology for over 50 years".

But as someone else in the movie argues, Governments don't usually test their top secret weapons over populated areas, much less over populated areas in various foreign countries.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by converge]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Within the first six videos they are describing two different military planes. I'm am willing to bet that some people are mixing up the two plane descriptions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Flaw in logic. Lord Hill Norton, "it actually happened or it didn't" does not mean that the event was not orchestrated by another government.

That's not the point Admiral Lord Hill-Norton made.

The point is that either or not it happened like the men say the event certainly has a defense interest contrary to the MOD's public dismissal of the whole case.

If strange craft flew over (and apparently even shot beams down the weapons storage area) and landed near a military based with nuclear weapons it definitely is of defense interest.

If dozens of men in charge of the security of a military base with nuclear weapons hallucinated all of that, then it's of defense interest as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
I'm not a fan of piracy but since those outside the US have no choice but watch it on Youtube or torrent... c'est la vie.

Ah So 'piracy' is okay as it benefits you directly, but your against it in principal?

Hmmmm

What is your problem Zorgon?

I am the only person who even mentions it and you're on my case? At least I even bothered to link Fox's website so people know where to by it from.

Grow up.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Tight! Thanks DD!
owe ya one!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Another one here Ancient Aliens 2009 docu

video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Does anyone have links or info on that Colorado video, if it's not a hoax, it has to rank up there with the best footage I've ever seen.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
hey thanks! those were interesting to watch. a bit more information than normal, which is a good change.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is a slap in the face to any skeptic out there that uses the age old arguments. Now they must actually think for a legitimate response. To watch this and say people that see UFOs are crack pots, hallucinating, do not know what they are seeing are really just now sounding silly.

Funny out the pendulum swings in full irony.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Bump!!

Well I've watched it twice now and archived it on my site with all the other worthy Docs. This was a magnanimous and wonderful effort on Mr. Fox's part to be sure. Well done. No muss. No fuss. Just evidence and testimony. Great stuff!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
For those wanting this in the full downloadable version.

It's now up on torrent sites.

Just search at all good torrent sites...or google it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Does anyone have links or info on that Colorado video, if it's not a hoax, it has to rank up there with the best footage I've ever seen.

Yes, I was in awe of this one. I had only ever seen an 8 second clip of it, never realizing that there was more to the video. The movements of this thing completely rule out blimps or what ever else people have theorized it to be.

Truly remarkable footage.

Here is a video

Here's some info
post by internos

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by Zenagain

Yes, I was in awe of this one. I had only ever seen an 8 second clip of it, never realizing that there was more to the video. The movements of this thing completely rule out blimps or what ever else people have theorized it to be.

Truly remarkable footage.

Here is a video

Here's some info
post by internos

This is the one that caught my eye as well. It is not some "station" or "blimp" as the witnesses reported it moving very, very fast. It is enormous and the lights swirling send a chill down my spine. It looks to be something from somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Please leave a brief description of the video's you are sharing with us, this is becoming a bad habit on ATS

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeTo23
This is a slap in the face to any skeptic out there that uses the age old arguments. Now they must actually think for a legitimate response. To watch this and say people that see UFOs are crack pots, hallucinating, do not know what they are seeing are really just now sounding silly.

Funny out the pendulum swings in full irony.

Good thing you're a blind believer and don't need to look at anything logically, huh? Makes it way easier to just point and say "Aliens!" than to actually consider something critically.

Whew!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
it would be helpful if you gave ANY description of the videos. before I commit an hour of my time I'd like to have some idea of what I'm watching.

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Please leave a brief description of the video's you are sharing with us, this is becoming a bad habit on ATS

Although I am not the OP, I will help you out.

This is a movie about aliens, a documentary I suppose, and it is a "sequel" to a movie called Out of the Blue.

This was originally going to be called Beyond the Blue, but something happened along the way and it was changed. You can find Out of the Blue online, it is very good.

Both these movies present eyewitness testimony, documents, information, etcetera, about the UFO phenomenon.

I Know What I Saw has also some footage of James Fox' own exploits, meeting a cryptologist in one scene, reuniting two witnesses in another.

All in all an excellent film, just like the previous one.

I agree with a previous poster, whoever likes this film, please remember to buy a home version on DVD in December and give this man the money he needs to continue this vital research which our own governments won't be truthful about.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
While I am genuinely excited to see this film (haven't yet), I am also gravely disappointed. This documentary should have targeted a much wider audience than simply the History Channel in the U.S. I guess James Fox wasn't able to get this one on the big screen, truly a shame. This deserves much more.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join