It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I know what I saw"---Full video Embed(REMOVED)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I would hope that EVERYONE who is a skeptic will take the time to watch this series of videos.

I doubt it seriously. 3 or 4 pages deep and not a single serious skeptoid emerges.
such is the case with proof as plain as this.. there's very little to debate.

great documentary! thanks for posting OP

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I'm pretty skeptical of the whole aliens visiting Earth thing, but I gotta tell you, the people in the episode I saw yesterday ALL looked very believable and had the credentials to back them up. All in all it was a very convincing show, those that saw things were very believable.

Highly recommend watching.

Having both seen a UFO and had an experience with so called "Greys" I don't believe the two have anything to do with eachother.

Consequently, the large craft I saw was very similar to the ones described in the documentary in the first portion of the film.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
No offence the video was great, but in order for the entire public to have saturated awareness more needs to be supported on this topic. Credentials mean squat until some hard video footage is shown, that's not just one video footage from a highly regarded military official but a dozen of high quality videos and than ultimately a public first hand experience would be an ultimate a proof. Quiet frankly I am afraid that governments have a back up plan for this scenario already.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Great video!

It just makes me think,what a huge archive the governments of the world must have in their possession,photo's,film footage etc.
I mean we have all seen some pretty convincing footage (but also a lot of rubbish ones as well),but i bet our leaders are sitting on some dynamite footage taken from military sources and the like!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Great video!

It just makes me think,what a huge archive the governments of the world must have in their possession,photo's,film footage etc.
I mean we have all seen some pretty convincing footage (but also a lot of rubbish ones as well),but i bet our leaders are sitting on some dynamite footage taken from military sources and the like!

Probably and if we can leak out such documents from different governments and using the footage to establish a relationship would be a very start to get some proper public attention. But once again if the government does hold this information from US they also could easily control the media, so bypassing the firewall so to speak would not be as easy until the big NY, Tokyo projection screens would display the footage in an intentional manner.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
this is great thanks for posting this up!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi DimensionalDetective
star and flag

thanks for posting the videos mate
great find well done very interesting

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Awesome thread, S&F - I would never have seen this had it not been for this thread and ATS.

While I'd heard about most of it, I'd never seen such a good compilation of absolutely compelling cases and information.

That was time well spent watching.

Thanks !!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
Good thing you're a blind believer and don't need to look at anything logically, huh?

Aren't UFO cynics just 'blind believers' as well?

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
Makes it way easier to just point and say "Aliens!" than to actually consider something critically.

Here are some good examples of agenda driven debunkers and 'critical thinking':

USAF 'force fit' debunks:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

DD - mighty fine post BTW.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

S and F, that was really intresting.

Not sure what to believe on the whole UFO subject really. I am certain that we can't be the only life in the universe though.

Sure, wish we would get our answer on the whole UFO subject once and for all and hope we get our answer within my lifetime.

Sure is weird how they always seem to be diff shapes Disks, Orbs, Cigars etc weird lol

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
I doubt it seriously. 3 or 4 pages deep and not a single serious skeptoid emerges.

Are you familiar with a logical fallacy known as an argument from silence?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by kronos11

Are you familiar with a logical fallacy known as an argument from silence?

Actually it can go in bouth ways...:

1- They do not post nothing because it's not a inteligent act to post something on a topic about pure BS, so it will be even a total waiste of time!

2- They do not will post nothing because they have not any good argument atm , against the subject presented!

So, untill some one shows up and declare is reasons, we never know don't you think?

[edit on 6/10/09 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Or, some beliver past the post because he can't argue with the skeptic.

Page 2:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Very well put together, and very compelling. Thanks to the original poster.

I think it is time for disclosure, but slowly and with compassion for others who have closed minds.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I just watched it last night (had it on DVR) and thought it was very well-made documentary. James definitely knows how to present the subject in a thought-provoking manner.

I liked how he focused on the press club meeting and branched the stories from there and even though all of the segments referenced well-known UFO sightings and encounters, I still thoroughly enjoyed it and will most likely watch it again.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Or, some beliver past the post because he can't argue with the skeptic.

How dare you call yourself a skeptic when in that same very post you reference, you have this claim:

I already know what everyone is seeing, and I can assure you that it is man made.

A real skeptic would have undeniable proof before taking such an absolute stand. You have presented none and have made a bold claim which I can only characterize as being doe-eyed believer like in the opposite spectrum.

You know the doe-eyed believers right? The ones you're constantly criticizing? They take things based on faith alone, and that's apparently exactly what you want people to do - to take your statements based on faith alone as you provide no evidence to back them up.

Sir, you are no skeptic.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

part 6..the english airline pilot is incredibly cool..

'looking...well...like a cigar!....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A bunch of lights in the sky doesn’t prove anything, there are millions of UFO's in the sky every year it proves nothing, the people on this site try to hold on so hard to the idea that we are being visited, for what? study, food, they want our planet, these are the only reasons aliens would come here, think about a being with the ability to travel through time and space, we could offer them nothing, well maybe the Cadbury secret but that’s it. If they are here it’s for study and needs. Like clean air or water or maybe even food. But like I said the technology to travel through space and time there is nothing we can offer them. So they would never reveal themselves, as if a being with this technology would even allow themselves to be viewed by anyone is beyond belief. Haven’t you people watched star trek no interference, cloaked and invisible. Seems to me they are pretty stupid aliens to allow themselves to be seen unless they easing their way into our lives which also seems pretty stupid. Either way this is an experiment by the gov for the gov nothing else, take your leap of faith anyway you want it, but when people look at you like you crazy well...maybe you are.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Many times UFOs are probably just misinterpretations like the British investigator said. He also said that 5% of these cases are probably true. When you see floating SHIP the size of a aircraft carrier, that's no misinterpretation. It's either these people saw it or they're lying.

About the origins.. I have sometimes considered that some of these black-budget/weird technologies could be actually ALSO some sort of psychological operations. You know, to open up the mind of the people that there might be more to reality than you can actually see.

I may be completely lost here too.

EDIT: i find it amusing that some people are completely unable to understand the fact that there might be technology in the future (or even now) that is beyond their wildest dreams. The universe is unbelievably complex place, and it's getting crazier by the minute.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by Tryptych]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
totally scary to think that if your government could hide this much truth from the people in general, imagine what else they could possibly do.

I already dvr'd it, and it wasn't a bad show for MSM

When you consider the effort it takes to spread propaganda, you might begin to think of it differently. Spreading information accurately and convincingly (in a way that distortions and myth don't get mixed with it) is actually quite difficult and costly.

Keeping information secret (or allowing information to spread with distortions and lies) is just the opposite of that, and is not as hard as it seems when looked at it that way.

-rrr

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join