It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I know what I saw"---Full video Embed(REMOVED)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thank you so much for posting this. I've been sick with the flu and was just to ill to watch it last night. The production values were definetly network quality. Someone's putting some money behind Mr. Foxes' efforts. Starred and Flagged.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
I'm not a fan of piracy but since those outside the US have no choice but watch it on Youtube or torrent... c'est la vie.

Ah So 'piracy' is okay as it benefits you directly, but your against it in principal?

Hmmmm

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I also thank you for posting this.

As I watched each video I sadly thought it's old news just a recap of same thing different day. I didn't see anything in this that really hasn't been shown before somewhere else as a whole.

I was disappointed but hey...............

Now I wait to see what Steve Bassett has going on his tour.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would hope that EVERYONE who is a skeptic will take the time to watch this series of videos.

After viewing the entire program, I believe it is now time for the skeptical to be the ones who are laughed at for being so silly as to deny the obvious.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thank you!!!!! I missed this and I am in the US but I have no idea when I will get a chance to see again so this is GREAT. I can watch as I get time.... This makes me very happy S for you friend...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
I'm not a fan of piracy but since those outside the US have no choice but watch it on Youtube or torrent... c'est la vie.

Ah So 'piracy' is okay as it benefits you directly, but your against it in principal?

Hmmmm

Where in God's name did he say that????

Ooops - never mind; I think I got it now.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by longfade]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Needless to say, it was an excellent show and that was just for starters.
Great idea bringing it to thread .
I'll be expecting something a little more controversial, from DD's next thread though. So find something I can sink those canines into stud.
I know you have the sources.
S&F for you my man.
Thank you for posting that .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow, thanks a lot! Pretty convincing stuff in this documentary - nicely put together. S&F!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
totally scary to think that if your government could hide this much truth from the people in general, imagine what else they could possibly do.

I already dvr'd it, and it wasn't a bad show for MSM

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There is no such word such as 'inexplainable'.

Outside of several typographical errors, I think this documentary is kind of interesting. I need to finish the series before I reply further.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I still believe we'll eventually discover these to be huge surveillance 'balloons', cheaper then launching satellites and stealthy with the angular shape to spy on us. And let us not forget that the History Channel is sponsored by the Hearst corporation, the very definition of yellow journalism. Good stuff to see, but instead of REAL aliens (assuming they exist) you might also take into account this is fodder for the 'FAKE' invasion supposedly revealed by Werner von Braun. This smells like such a 'trap', I advise all to pop in your skeptical spectacles

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to embed all the parts! Much appreciated and a star and flag for your efforts!

looking forward to this....

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I avoided this, based solely on the name of the show. It sets up the premise that people always know what they're seeing in the sky. I've found that more often than not, people have no idea what they're looking at. Your average person will think just about any light in the sky is a UFO. Just look at half the videos on youtube.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Agreed. While watching part one of the film, I noticed that the government did give an explanation. Military flares. Since we know the airforce is involved with secret projects, I am willing to bet their answer is a confession to some type of involvement. It was more likely to be a black-ops military aircraft. They are working on something big.

Onto part 2. --

The only interesting fact in part 2 is a statistic. Only 5% of the UFO cases reported cannot be explained; thus, 95% of the cases reported have an known explanation. Confirms what I said in another thread.

Onto part 3. --

Subjective interpretation by those with a limited understanding of 'every' aircraft made by man. Each one of the military officers were never in a position, which gave them insight into other top secret military projects.

Onto part 4. --

Reveals what people were seeing in part one, but it was a smaller version (or earlier version) of the first one. Keywords in this part is 'surveillance' and 'no sound'.

"Its was under intelligent control" does not mean it was controlled by an alien. Humans are intelligent as well.

Flaw in logic. Lord Hill Norton, "it actually happened or it didn't" does not mean that the event was not orchestrated by another government.

Without knowledge about what our government is working on, we cannot assume that the radiation readings are related to an alien made UFO.

Description of the UFO is also useless without further information, which details every man made craft ever made.

Onto part 5. --

You cannot identify an object at 20 miles away as being anything specific. Its humanly impossible. Other words, you cannot dismiss any man made objects.

Onto part 6. --

Contradiction: "...these objects didn't make any noise. There was only a humming noise..." It either made a noise, or it didn't make a noise.

Same craft mentioned in part one. Keywords: 'mile wide' and 'flat platform'

Two different objects. One is cigar shaped (HAA), and the other is a platform shape.

I already know what everyone is seeing, and I can assure you that it is man made. Lockheed had released intelligence about the craft around 1997. I will see if I can find the information online. I know for a fact that it is, but I will wait until I am done viewing the documentaries.

Of course the government is denying everything. They own them both.

I will look at parts 7, 8, and 9 later.

Within the first six parts of the documentary, they are all describing two known Lockheed Martin and NASA crafts.

Cigar Shape UFO: High Altitude Airship (HAA)
www.lockheedmartin.com...

Triangle Shape UFO: US Patent 4896160 - Airborne Surveillance Platform
www.patentstorm.us...
Look at the pdf picture on the right. Look familiar? It should.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...:X-47A_rollout.jpg

n accordance with the invention, use is made of a low aspect ratio triangular aircraft hull configuration of the kind described in U.S. Pat. No. Re. 28,454, dated June 17, 1975, and in U.S. Pat. Nos. 3,684,217, dated Aug. 15, 1972, 3,761,041, dated Sept. 25, 1973 and 4,149,688 dated Apr. 17, 1979. The disclosures of these patents are here incorporated by reference. Briefly, the hull configuration is characterized by a delta-shaped planform with a narrow nose at one corner, leading edges extending from the nose to the opposite corners, and a trailing edge extending between said opposite corners, the planform being substantially symmetrical about a plane of symmetry extending from said narrow nose to the midpoint of the trailing edge, ellipse-like cross-sections tranverse to said plane throughout substantially all of the length of the hull, a maximum height dimension in said plane perpendicular to the chord in said plane at a location spaced from said trailing edge and from said nose, said ellipse-like cross-sections progressively decreasing in height, measured in said plane, throughout substantially the entire distance from the cross-section at the point of maximum height toward said trailing edge.

Second Flat Triangle Shape UFO: Will be back with answer tomorrow.
It is made by NASA and Lockheed. Its was originally white. It looks like a boomerang. It does have a massive wingspan.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
NICE 1,great vids ,have watched them all.cant explain how many people that have been in the airforce the police and so forth,would come forward just for a laugh hmm.
if its not got any value,why would they come forward,they cant all be wackos or nut jobs.
as someone said,if the us airforce have these sort of craft,why arent they using them to fly beyond our solar system ?????
so if they are of alien origin,WHY ARE THEY COMING HERE ?
oh yes i forgot mc donalds and jack daniels

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
very good video
check it out!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kernalpanic
I still believe we'll eventually discover these to be huge surveillance 'balloons', cheaper then launching satellites and stealthy with the angular shape to spy on us. And let us not forget that the History Channel is sponsored by the Hearst corporation, the very definition of yellow journalism. Good stuff to see, but instead of REAL aliens (assuming they exist) you might also take into account this is fodder for the 'FAKE' invasion supposedly revealed by Werner von Braun. This smells like such a 'trap', I advise all to pop in your skeptical spectacles

Actually I know about the survelliance "balloons", its called the High Altitude Airship or (HAA). Lockheed Martin is producing these and they can go up to an altitude of 70,000 feet. I'll post a link to globalsecurity so you can get a full definition of it's capabilities. The reason why you may be correct on some of those sightings have to do with the Nov 7th 2006 O'hare airport UFO. That could have been one of those blimps, I would seriously like to believe that it was a UFO.

www.globalsecurity.org...#

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

S&F friend

Thanks for posting the vids.....I have seen most of the stuff presented before but some was new for me..

My feeling is that disclosure will happen soon....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
1st thank you for posting this, im still abit on the fence about ufo's but like with everything thing else( 911, jfk etc..) theres something they dont want us to know just that is fishier then actual lights in sky.
by the way are google and youtube down? its not working for me now?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
sorry! double post, trying to find out how to delete it.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Rubez]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join