It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I know what I saw"---Full video Embed(REMOVED)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
James C. Fox said it was his most difficult project ever. Gosh what a result though. Absolute master-piece, in my opinion.

Mr Fox, I Salute You.

I'd suggest one of the best in-depth super-researched EBE/UFO Documentaries of the last twelve years -- minimum.

Perhap's Mr Fox, B. Booth and T. Good might get together on the next one. In sharing the producing it'll get made faster with similar quality research.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I ordered the DVD from the website www.iknowwhatisawthemovie.com... a couple weeks ago.

Originally, it said it would come out around December. Something happened to push back that date to February or March, so James Fox mailed out a screener DVD. It has a VERY nice quality widescreen version of the documentary along with this letter:

Dear I Know What I Saw Supporters-

Thank you very much for your DVD purchase and support of our new film, I Know What I Saw. The official DVD release date has been pushed forward by History Channel. We stated on our website that it would be early December but now it's looking more like February or March. Please accept this temporary signed DVD as a placement holder (wanted to make sure you all had something for the holidays) until the official DVDs arrive at which point we will send you all, free of charge, the official History Channel DVD of the program with additional material. If this, in any way, presents a problem please feel free to contact me ([email protected]) and we can make other arrangements for provide a refund until the DVDs arrive.

--- end letter---

Well, I have to say that was a VERY nice thing to do. This screener DVD is very good quality and I'm totally happy with it. He didn't have to do this. He could have just sent an email and that would have been fine with me. James Fox is a good guy to deal with.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
this is playing right now in History International on Comcast.. 11p-1am and of all days..

on Christmas.. intresting to say the least.. coincendence or planed ?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I know this is a very old thread, but I just watched this full length documentary tonight... and coming from me, a believer then a staunch skeptic.. I have to say I am starting to believe again.

There a reports and eye witness testimony backed by radar that are astounding. Not really sure why i have not heard of some them.

I pick one in particular to show to you as an example but there were loads of others.

This just a link but do please read the story behind the picture ..
LInk
Basically a aircraft taking HD pictures
automatically from a camera mounted underneath the fuselage, caught an image of a 3d structured craft.

All scientists and experts agree that it is a real object and has never been proven to be anything other than what it obviously is.

The documentary can be watched on "Netflix" "I know what I saw".

Still excited after waching it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join