It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I know what I saw"---Full video Embed(REMOVED)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Hey don't reveal your hand and bias too much. People might start thinking that your aversion to UFOs being something worthy of investigation isn't just your personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
some of the interesting highlights........

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A real documentary for sure, about the people who were there, sometimes en masse and sometimes not, and even the anecdotal stories often backed up by the ghost on the Radar. Thanks to the OP for his work. I didn't see anyone telling their tale in hysterics, just telling their tale and coming to terms with it. It shows that dealing with the unknown like "lights in the sky" is available to most humans. I would like to presume that Alien contact is a neccessary follow up to this documentary.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by humilisunus
A bunch of lights in the sky doesn’t prove anything, there are millions of UFO's in the sky every year it proves nothing, the people on this site try to hold on so hard to the idea that we are being visited, for what? study, food, they want our planet, these are the only reasons aliens would come here, think about a being with the ability to travel through time and space, we could offer them nothing, well maybe the Cadbury secret but that’s it. If they are here it’s for study and needs. Like clean air or water or maybe even food. But like I said the technology to travel through space and time there is nothing we can offer them. So they would never reveal themselves, as if a being with this technology would even allow themselves to be viewed by anyone is beyond belief. Haven’t you people watched star trek no interference, cloaked and invisible. Seems to me they are pretty stupid aliens to allow themselves to be seen unless they easing their way into our lives which also seems pretty stupid. Either way this is an experiment by the gov for the gov nothing else, take your leap of faith anyway you want it, but when people look at you like you crazy well...maybe you are.

You're either incredibly dense, or didn't bother watching the video. Your brand of ignorance is the single worse thing about reading these forums for me.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Originally posted by converge
reply to post by Pathos

In other words you don't have proof of anything, just theories and beliefs like the true believers.

Untrue. Look at all of my posts. Also look at my profile. I have provided rational collations between witness testimonials and military aircraft designs. What many believers are lacking (not all) is logical reasoning. Even though many people have shown examples of military aircraft (both in design and capability) that match what observers see, many (not all) UFO believers dismiss tangible proof. What they are saying is that "red is not red".

Within the post you were replying to, I was giving the original poster my opinion. He didn't think I was looking at this rationally. I was.

Before anyone can say alien made UFOs have been visiting us, we have to dismiss the more down to Earth explanations. If anyone thinks that the United States is the only government experimenting with aircraft, that would be very-very short-sighted. How many of those foreign countries are testing aircraft now?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Pathos]

All you have is a point of view and an opinion, just like the rest of us. Please stop saying you have proof of anything. It's idiotic in this context.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

From page 2. I liked your post best of all. I was NOT blown over by this documentary. It WAS the same old stuff from different days. I know I'm not going to make any friends when I say; I just can't feel 100% toward those 'Astronauts' either. All of them have been not forthright about something. Thats just me, though. I guess. As I watched some Officials comment in regards to the COMETA report, they conclude that the phenomenon is probably E.T.H. But I have wondered many times, that when "craft"-looking things are seen flying around in our atmosphere, it's still this earth's atmosphere that they are seen in.
Here is what kind of docu, that would impress mua. It would 'star' all of the deep thinking intellectuals who have dedicated their lives to studying the ufo phenomenon for a generation, and more. My docu would have them in a roundtable, pronouncing where they are in '09, on the ufo phenomenon now. My guests would not be the usual 'Disclosure' crowd, but for example, the likes of Jacques Vallee, Mark Rodeghier, Jerome Clark, Richard Haines, the long-retired (from Ufology) Barry Greenwood, and some other long-time ufologists from other nations, who I cannot think of, just now. Also some long-experienced fortean, cryptozoological, religious, and paranormal luminaries of more serious and scientific renown, as the ufo phenomenon might not---be extraterrestrial, or totally that.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the post. My favorite part was the people who had been previous skeptics who had the great opportunity to become witnesses themselves. No matter how much evidence is presented no one can grasp the concept truly until they personally have the experience.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
great documentary indeed...... the witnessed 'sizes' were mind boggling..... aircraft carriers
........ and the part where the lady describes how even holding a newspaper flat out would not block the view of these humongous ships......

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I know what i saw too.Thanks for great vids!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Evr3n]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've just finished watching them all now, and simply put that was a great documentary the descriptions of the craft were extremely chilling, I really cannot imagine a flying thing that large and with no noise too boot.

S&F for you!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank you. I've been waiting for a while now to check this. Going to watch it now.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would only say it will take something very big for the denials to stop. Maybe something that just cant be denied. Who's to say by then it might be to late for they will be here already. Then the general society will have just the shock and awe with no time to get use to the idea of other life..It is only a matter of time if you know what I mean.

Respect,
ejaylinz

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
IF, and it's the biggest "if" of all time, EVERY single UFO sighting is secret military craft, strictly of human design and operation, as Pathos so pathologically needs to believe, then they (the secret government/secret military) are the biggest reprehenisibly (by definition) sadistic creeps in the history of the universe in their confusing and alarming even those in the (known) military and government, let alone the civilian population. Of course such a blanket, absolutist opinion (of man-made only craft) without enough evidence is preposterous. Rather transparent desperation, Pathology, I mean Pathos.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I saw this the other night and I have to say this is one of the best documentary's I've seen on UFOs in quite sometime. As I watched I almost wondered how they were allowed to show some of this on the air. Then again most people would look over this documentary and watch a society degrading reality show
A must see no doubt!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thanx for posting the video.....

There's a little nugget of information contained in the documentary, till i watched it, i had no idea existed.

Namely that, during the Belgian flap, involving the triangular craft in the late80s that. They tried to video the craft from the air.

There's been some right rows down the years over whether the Belgian air force ever had a radar lock and a visual confirmation from their pilots. From what the guy says I assumer, might be wrong, if they attempted to video it the pilot had a visual lock on and that, the chances are they were vectored to it by Radar.

Would love to see that video and hear the voice cockpit to ground control tape...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am continually amused at these people who are always dumbfounded over what they saw, and while everyone describes these "crafts" as being "silent", moves at a ultra rapid speed, turns corners at right angles while at these hight speeds.

All of these descriptors can be replicated by a hoakster with a high intensity holograpic laser and holographic glass plate, projecting a "silent" high speed image, capable of making right-angle turns etc. etc. and NOBODY can ever seem to figure that out.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Some of you are so gullible. Keep searching for those bright lights!

And all those cave paintings around the world are just hallucinating the same thing in totally different locations? Get real buddy.

The COMETA report concluded that the best explanation for some of these UFO cases is extraterrestrial. A group of highly credible individuals who've actually taken the time to investigate the matter. What have you ever done, and what are your credentials.

Maybe you wouldn't smirk anymore if one day you see an object zipping faster than your eye can blink. I wish you luck.

[edit on 7/10/09 by Majorion]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

finally finally FINALLY! Someone posting something more relevant to the spirit of ATS than this political junk they try to pass off as conspirational information!

This thread/video has given me faith in this place again and Im particularly impressed.

deep breath...

Thankyou for posting this. Just watched the lot and Im interested again... instead of the crap about obamas birth certificate or whether jews want to bomb iran...

A star and a flag for you.

Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting these videos, I am sure I can never see any documentary like this on TV over here where I live. Thanks again!

My first S & F to you!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by LovePeaceFreedom]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Not all sightings are hoaxes or black op craft like the Aurora. Some are genuinely ET Craft. I saw one myself. And my sighting was in daylight. There was no question as to what it was.

But you people that think sightings are not ET you need to do a bit more research before sprouting out that rubbish. UFO's have been drawn and documented for thousands of years. They are and have never been all hoaxes of misidentifications.

Research before you debunk please!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join