It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of your family

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The reactions to my post is more than I bargained for...K...this is hard. Not that this will happen, but Israel may attack Iran underground facility round/bout oct. 25=+ 2-3 wks. US economy may crash bout the same time. US rebellion may build thru the next year and the US may cease to exist as the worlds watchdog/power, NWO. Food prices may increase due to global eco collapse. Gas/fuel prices may increase to $20/gallon. Please keep up your hope, this may not happen

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
The reactions to my post is more than I bargained for...K...this is hard. Not that this will happen, but Israel may attack Iran underground facility round/bout oct. 25=+ 2-3 wks. US economy may crash bout the same time. US rebellion may build thru the next year and the US may cease to exist as the worlds watchdog/power, NWO. Food prices may increase due to global eco collapse. Gas/fuel prices may increase to $20/gallon. Please keep up your hope, this may not happen

And you may just have made a pointless thread. That's my prediction.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
WTF? I'm jus tryin to giv a heads up from what i've read. R u retarted? I didn't create this stuff. In this fd up world, no wonder ppl keep quiet

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

WTF? I'm jus tryin to giv a heads up from what i've read. R u retarted? I didn't create this stuff. In this fd up world, no wonder ppl keep quiet

Know I'm not retarded and unlike you I am not afraid of the keyboard and therefore can type complete words.

Other than that I ask again - are you so sure of your statement that people have less than six weeks to ensure the lives of their families that you are ready to take responsibility for any conflict in their professional, social and family lives should they heed your warning?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

All the webbot is is a collection of the things people are talking about on the internet, just like we're talking about this now. Talking about it does not magically make it come to pass.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

U prick, I have no agenda here. I just wanted share what I read

Retarded...
Prick...

Your answers towards me are nothing but insults. You start a thread warning people that their families will be in danger in 6 weeks and you answer people's questions with insults... son... whatever rocks your boat. Only advice I will give you is - take responsibility for what you say, don't be rude and learn how to type.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

I,m not interested in web bot any more..so i don,t know..what i like about A.T.S. is if you post somthing you,re going to get grilled by informed,self-educated,driven members..you better have you fact straight..how dare any body post on this sight and think we are the idiots the press like to says we are!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The reactions to my post is more than I bargained for...K...this is hard. Not that this will happen, but Israel may attack Iran underground facility round/bout oct. 25=+ 2-3 wks.

I could have accurately predicted this. The likelihood of this happening is considerable.

US economy may crash bout the same time.

Oh, it definitely will crash, when is anyones guess though. It most certainly will happen because it is simply not a sustainable system. There will come a point where the ration of balance between those in poverty and those in luxury will case a complete breakdown. It was designed to be so.

US rebellion may build thru the next year and the US may cease to exist as the worlds watchdog/power,

This is already happening, so not much of a prediction. Economists have been saying for two years that the leadership of America is failing and will be replaced by Russia or China.

NWO.

IMO, the NWO is nothing more than an inevitable conclusion as a result of the military industrial complex being controlled by the corporate machine.

Food prices may increase due to global eco collapse. Gas/fuel prices may increase to $20/gallon. Please keep up your hope, this may not happen

It probably will though, and I could have told you all of this without you having to pay a single $.

These are all likely probabilities. Some of them are inevitable or are already happening.
I'm glad I didn't pay to be told what I already expect.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

U prick, I have no agenda here. I just wanted share what I read

Well if you read posts here you should know what to expect and this reaction is typical.

However you have posted regarding the events with Iran, but you realy ought to have put this in you first post

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why was that hard? You're posting on probably the biggest conspiracy site in the world and you weren't expecting scepticism or cynicism? Your OP was vague to the point of meaningless; how exactly was it meant to have helped anyone?

It wasn't exactly helped by this bizarre stance where you are practically banging on the metaphorical front door - IT'S THAT URGENT! - because the world as we know it looks like it's about to go tits up and yet you're worrying about copyright? What? Are you worried they'll manage to sue you before October 25th? How the hell does this work? The people behind the webbot thing are heralding the end of civilisation as we know it, but you have to cough-up 10 dollars to be warned? I know America is meant to be a capitalist's dream but, even at the end of the world, the dollar is more important than the message or the people? What the hell are they going to be spending these dollars on anyway? I thought it was all coming to an end in six weeks?

Nice repeated use of the word 'may' too. Will it be enough to save face though?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Clif High's most recent interview with militiaradio.com ---

He does the usual thing he always does as a big prediction date approaches. He has stopped mentioning the dangerous cloud that will circle the globe nine time after Israel bombs Iran that will kill so many of us. NOW he says it could be the swine flu, or economic, or MAYBE Israel does something. No mention of the killer cloud.

Previously, he had said that the swine flu was nothing to worry about and he didn't have any linguistics on that. Yet after the swine flu and vaccines became a major talking point in the media he changed his tune.

After previously claiming there was absolutely NO concern of TPTB attempting to depopulate the planet (as Clif says they need us) he now says that TPTB want to use the vaccine situation as the start of depopulation.

Good God.... Take everything the man says with many grains of salt. He's just surfing the net like the rest of us. And save your money. No need to send it to him.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blkraven7

Well said, it's just a shame that threads like this have to happen at all. Unfortunately now OP has gone and probably wont post again wich is a shame as everybody is welcome that contributes.
Hopefully OP will put this behind then and continue happy here.
Life's too short to worry

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

So you come here with dire predictions and when people ask you pointed questions; you call them retards and pricks.

That's encouraging!!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
this isn,t face-book immaturity site.we are truth seekers cellarguy..don,t take this constructive criticism negatively..you have entered a no b.s. zone..thats why you,re here...be thankfull you have made these connections..we don,t tollerate trolls ,disinfo agents,idiots..WE HAVE TO POLICE OUR SELFS.or we will no longer be on the cutting edge..looking foward to you next informed post subj..atleast you,re hungry..

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I dont think a rushing panic is in order - I think things are going to deteriorate quickly in the US, Uk and EU - but I am not so convinced that it will be as quick as all that.

I have been watching, waiting and educating myself on these things for a couple of years - it seems that the collapse of the US is going to have global impacts and will almost certainly lead to revolution both inside and possibly outside the US.

If you have a water condenser that runs on solar, and some vertical farming gear - then you are doing things that are great for yourself and family regardless of whether a collapse is imminent - if you own and train with a good military grade weapon, then you are also being pragmatic.

If the sky indeed falls - meet it with resolution and preparedness - not running in circles and screaming.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So how long should you be prepared for? Are we talking a short supply disruption, or total anarchy? Are we talking a year without supplies? Are we talking mad max scenario?

I have enough supplies on hand to whether short supply disruptions and help my neighbors out, but I live in a country type area where food is grown year round and water is plentifully available at local streams, rivers, and lakes. I would imagine life would be harsh in the event of a total collapse but we got deer running through our yards, and plenty of rabbits, birds etc. That is in the city area, not counting the miles upon miles of empty land surrounding the city. People around here have electric golf carts and 4 wheelers a plenty.

So who is this warning for? What is the nature of it? Who needs to prepare more for it? I would imagine a metropolitan area would be most impacted by supply disruptions.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Am I the only one here getting kinda tired of getting on ATS and seeing suddenly frantic posts about a virtual apocalypse that's supposed to occur anywhere from 36 hours to two weeks out? The constant admonitions that we should prepare, stockpile weapons, hoard food, learn how to build a house out of moss & downed tree limbs because the end times are nigh? From people who've no proof to back up their claims other than a computer program that's been proven wrong in the past? Jeez...

I'm not saying be complacent or ignore the dangerous times we live in, but aside from having a gased up 4x4 ready to go, my camping & survival gear within reach, a machete and the knowledge of at least five people from NC to Florida to CO that I and my girlfriend could go to, I plan on doing nothing more. And as hard as this is to fathom... I don't even own a gun, though I know how to shoot many different kinds.

Now if you'll excuse me, Mississippi State is on the cusp of giving LSU a long, lonely ride back to Baton Rouge...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this warning is not to make people be afrais just stock up make popcorn and watch.

webbot is not too specific becose this date shows up in all "entities" it will not be limited to markets or planet it will affet all .

so called paradigm change starts 25 october if you dont care or dont belive then ignore it. we just write about it becose 1.25 bil people dying of starvation isnt something i would like to see.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
Am I the only one here getting kinda tired of getting on ATS and seeing suddenly frantic posts about a virtual apocalypse that's supposed to occur anywhere from 36 hours to two weeks out?

No.
You're not the only one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join