It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would totally dismiss this if it wasn't for Daniel J. Hill's warning.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Good morning fellow atsers,
I usually don't put much faith in these predictions at all but this is just too weird for me. I also read that article in Deseret News about this man Hill. That is not what is creeping me out though. I wish now that I had payed more attention to this last night. I don't remember if it was on Fox or CNN but there was a report last night where some man was discussing what would need to be done if the whole Congress were wiped out in one fell swoop! I was making a late dinner and was only half paying attention but now I really wish I had.

It is very hard to know if these things are true and if the intel is even any good. I don't put it past our enemies or our own government at this point. With the nation being more divided than I have ever seen it in my short 51 years, I wouldn't put it past them. One thing for sure, time will tell it all.
red

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, as I see it there are many of us that can keep our eyes and ears aware and report here anything unusual.

We need to know where the Pres. and Vice Pres. are unless it is already planned that they are expendable.

There has been so many predictions that have been wrong that people that read them now just take them with a grain of salt but we have to be aware and help one another.

I suggest we all ask for safety and intervention from above.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am in the heart of the Bible belt, am going to the Sale Barn and the Farmers Market (mostly Mininnites) in a few, so I promise to keep my ear to the ground and eyes on the crowd! Just dropped my preteen off at the Hunters safety course at the local Vocational Agriculture building and stopped to get 5 gallons of gas for the tractor, did not see anything unusual yet...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow...is anyone taking this video seriously? He quoted about thermite being proven (no comment here) and then says some guy says it is going to happen but don't panic if there is soldiers moving around. No real...well ANY proof here at all.

Onto his uniform. It does look like a real set of ABU's but to the person who discussed earlier, there is no unit patches for ABU's yet. What you might look for if the camera was down just a touch is an AFSC badge.

Either way this could be some normal guy wearing an ABU top to help his 'credibility'

I think we can look the other way on this. Besides a good nuke town or city would be Minot, ND. or any other of the nuke friendly towns. Just a thought

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
searching4trutha.blogspot.com...
Yesterdays "False alarm" lead me into my investigation. Every 9/11 we are most vulnerable, the day after every forgets about it, not a bad time to attack. Check the blog out.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow, I hope it's on TV. I love to watch this stuff. It's so much better than the usual programing.\I'll get my popcorn ready and hope im not disapointed

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

Either way this could be some normal guy wearing an ABU top to help his 'credibility'

I agree totally. Maybe he's an ATS user with an identity complex

And perhaps he has a dire need for attention.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ok.

Lets "assume" this guy is correct, I live 25 miles from Chattanooga, TN. The town I reside in (Soddy Daisy) has a TVA run nuclear plant less than 10 miles away, there is another nuclear plant about an hour and a half drive north, plus we have Oak Ridge close to Knoxville. IF Chatt. got hit with lets say a 15 KT nuke and one was dropped on both TVA plants then there would be no sense in trying to bugout.

Scary idea yes, but in realtiy what are you gonna do???

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
I agree totally. Maybe he's an ATS user with an identity complex

Well, the thought did come to mind that maybe that was WarrenB in the video
Warren! Did we discover your secret identity??

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
so will this bomb be going off roughly at midnight tonight pacific time?

i say don't worry, his prediction is that there is a 75% chance of the bomb going off.

my prediction is that there's a 99.9999999999% chance that it wont happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I'll do you one better. I say with absolute conviction that there is a 100% absolute certainty that it will not happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I figured it out.....

The guy in that YouTube video is a disinfo agent in reverse. Instead of telling people everything is a weather balloon, he's telling everyone that it really was a UFO.

Reverse Psychology = Forward Insanity

[edit on 9/12/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I sure hope not! I am watching LSU destroy Vanderbilt tonight!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Dont go to Monticello

Nuclear Event - North-America Common Alerting Protocol
Event summary
EDIS Number NC-20090912-23135-USA
Event type Nuclear Event Date / time [UTC] 12/09/2009 - 03:26:04
Country USA Area Monticello Nuclear Generating Plant
County / State State of Minnesota City Monticello
Cause of event Unknown Log date [UTC] 12/09/2009 - 03:26:04
Damage level Moderate Time left -
Latitude: N 45° 20.017 Longitude: W 93° 50.950
Number of deads: Not or Not data Number of injured persons: Not or Not data
Number of missing persons: Not or Not data Number of infected persons -
Number of evacuated persons: Not or Not data Population

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trayen11
MadDogtheHunter

I completely agree with the both of you. And hope this gets moved to the Hoax thread pretty soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Are we dead yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't know how legit this guy is but I'm in the National Guard and you don't get any "inside" information if you're an enlisted man in the guard. No offense to him or anyone that chooses to buy into what he's saying but the fact that he is in the National Guard or the fact that anyone in the military says something doesn't make them "in the know" or a legitimate source of information because in fact they don't have access to any more information than joe down the street. Then explain to me why they'd hit the Mid West and not NY, GA, CA, there are plenty more valuable targets then the economically deprived mid west.... "OMG teh armsy is warn we!!11111111!!!111"

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nynomatica
Hmmm.

Dont go to Monticello

Nuclear Event - North-America Common Alerting Protocol
Event summary
EDIS Number NC-20090912-23135-USA
Event type Nuclear Event Date / time [UTC] 12/09/2009 - 03:26:04
Country USA Area Monticello Nuclear Generating Plant
County / State State of Minnesota City Monticello
Cause of event Unknown Log date [UTC] 12/09/2009 - 03:26:04
Damage level Moderate Time left -
Latitude: N 45° 20.017 Longitude: W 93° 50.950
Number of deads: Not or Not data Number of injured persons: Not or Not data
Number of missing persons: Not or Not data Number of infected persons -
Number of evacuated persons: Not or Not data Population

More information: RSOE EDIS

Small amounts of a radioactive isotope have been detected in a new monitoring well at Xcel Energy's Monticello nuclear power plant. But the levels of tritium, a mildly radioactive type of hydrogen, are within federal guidelines and don't represent a threat to the public, a Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokeswoman said. "It's well below (Environmental Protection Agency) drinking-water limits ... and it's contained on-site,'' Prema Chandrathil said. Xcel said it confirmed the discovery earlier this week and notified the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and the Department of Emergency Management on Thursday that the amounts exceeded the plant's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit. It also filed a report Thursday with the NRC. Xcel said the samples came from a recently dug monitoring well near the reactor building. It said no elevated levels were found in other monitoring wells at the plant, located along the Mississippi River about 40 miles northwest of the Twin Cities, and there are no indications the release goes beyond the site. The utility said it is looking for the source of the tritium. "The concentration of tritium is below any radiological reporting levels established in station procedures,'' Xcel said in its report to the NRC. Tritium, which occurs naturally and is produced in nuclear reactors, also can be found in self-luminescent devices, such as exit signs in buildings, aircraft dials, gauges, luminous paints and wristwatches. The NRC said water containing tritium and other radioactive substances is normally released from nuclear plants under controlled conditions. Operations at the Monticello plant were not interrupted.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do you guys believe everything you see on YouTube?
Some crackpot says the end is coming soon and you believe this? lol

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join