It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Do you guys believe everything you see on YouTube?
Some crackpot says the end is coming soon and you believe this? lol

But he was good looking! That means its real.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Am I the only one who is reading between the lines here?

If someone wanted to get a message across to people on these forums (ATS, InfoWars, YouTube, etc) what would be the best way to grab your attention?

My guess would be a doomsday clock. It tends to work everytime. You all pounced on this thread like a cougar on a high school football player.

What are you spending your time bickering about? His credibility and whether a nuke hitting is plausible...valid questions, but I still think we are missing the point here.

I know a few of you have made mention of how often he tells us not to freak out about the number of soldiers riding around in our towns this weekend. I want to reiterate how important this message is. If this kid is a "disinfo agent" or "psyop" or whatever you believe him to be what can you logically pull from this message? Try this on:

The people in this country that are actively demonstrating resistance to the BS machine known as the media tend to reside online.

The best way to grab our attention, put NUKE and XX/XX/XXXX date in said headline. Offer up a message that hardly touches on the headline, but is heavy on your real message.

End Result: We gave this humble and seemingly likable soldier our undivided attention via the "Nuke" prediction, where he was able to deliver his real message...the soldiers patrolling the streets are coming. They won't mess with you if you don't mess with them. They will be in a tough spot. They are our brothers and sisters, but they happen to have careers based on taking orders blindly that can result in violence. They know that their number one enemy once the patrols begin will be the survivalists...the same people who tend to read this site and are drawn to "Nuke" predictions.

Take what he is saying very seriously, but please use your heads and decipher the BS from the real message.

Martial Law will never be "Declared" it will be gradually implemented. There need not be another false flag, the media has proven with 9/11 that there need not be another attack. Their propoganda machine has a lock on the American populace (the majority anyways) and the rest of us...they know how to get at us as well. Via doomsday laden propaganda. Which is what this is.

So now we need to figure out what to do...do we let the takeover occur and think it through with our Brothers in Arms, or will the militias go it alone? That's the real question.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by NeverSlaves]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter

Reverse Psychology = Forward Insanity

[edit on 9/12/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

Well said... You can kind of already suspect this guy of being a little bit of a crazy dude because he brings up a lot of controversial information when he speaks.... Sure there's the possibility of the WTC being brought down by our own gov but to say that there's going to be a Nuclear Strike and that the gov took down the towers on 9/11 is pretty bold.. This guy just may be insane...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I see many problems with this situation and the equally apply to many other ones before. Briefly to try to put the point over, no amount of clear evidence will convince someone who is either too scared or to closed minded, I.E:

1) The guy is in a humvee in uniform, with three others, driving through a populated area, with Guns ( real or not are not the point ) in this day and age. Either he is for real, or they are all out of their minds, that is just the way to get killed by the cops or military.

2) If a real E.T. were to land in a public place and step out and say " Take me to your leader " or whatever, he would get a good stomping and told that just because he is driving a flying saucer and is clearly not human, means that is just a disinfo agent for TPTB.

Clearly ATS needs a good clearout, the Moderators should first start with the agressive bootboys and girls who stomp the lesser mortals and shout them down, because they don`t have anything to contribute themselves. And afterall they have not posted for the last half an hour and are getting withdrawal symptoms.

We all have real lives and more important things to do than attack and bait each other, we are giving valuable hours up to supposedly fight for a better, fairer world. Then we forget our goal and start fighting each other.

Well TPTB wont have to find false flags to distract us from reality, we are too busy throwing cyber punches, to notice when it really goes belly up!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Are we dead yet?

good question maybe we should ask the topic writer. whatever happened to that nuclear strike? Maybe I survived it!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There are a number of things that struck me as odd in what he said. ONe minor point was that the military are required to wear their kevlar and carry their rifles during convoys. For a significant part of my adult life I have lived along a major highway serving a major military training area. Hardly a weekend goes by when you don't see a convoy going in one direction or another. Most especially in the summer months when training is most active. I have rarely seen a soldier wearing his kevlar in these convoys and never seen a weapon.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Like i have said in the past, i don't have a problem with people posting on any forum about predictions even if they are so silly, so vauge or annoying. Why stop them? It is a conspiracy forum aint it. By denying these people posting these predictions...well what dose that say about the website and its controllers.

People who get annoyed and angry when these predictions come to nothing are actually getting angry at themselfs for putting so much faith into them! So like i have said before...take these predictions with a pinch of salt!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

That's because he's full of #... Most soldiers don't even bring their TA50 and ACH to drill.... It's not a battle assembly or whatever he called it, it's just drill and the army doesn't call it a kevlar... that's marine terminology.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
does anyone know what time this is suppose to happen. it might have been said already but 14 pages of posts. I dont have the time to read all that. sorry mods

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Like i have said in the past, i don't have a problem with people posting on any forum about predictions even if they are so silly, so vauge or annoying. Why stop them? It is a conspiracy forum aint it. By denying these people posting these predictions...well what dose that say about the website and its controllers.

People who get annoyed and angry when these predictions come to nothing are actually getting angry at themselfs for putting so much faith into them! So like i have said before...take these predictions with a pinch of salt!

Tsom87

LOL, I always chuckle at myself when I see people get bent out of shape over such things as prediction threads. Like predictions on a conspiracy site are so taboo. We are to ignore the 3 or 4 videos this guy has posted so we can debate the color of the scales on the reptilian alien that landed in my back yard in his annuki craft from nibiru.

Originally posted by NeverSlaves
Am I the only one who is reading between the lines here?

If someone wanted to get a message across to people on these forums (ATS, InfoWars, YouTube, etc) what would be the best way to grab your attention?

My guess would be a doomsday clock. It tends to work everytime. You all pounced on this thread like a cougar on a high school football player.

What are you spending your time bickering about? His credibility and whether a nuke hitting is plausible...valid questions, but I still think we are missing the point here.

I know a few of you have made mention of how often he tells us not to freak out about the number of soldiers riding around in our towns this weekend. I want to reiterate how important this message is. If this kid is a "disinfo agent" or "psyop" or whatever you believe him to be what can you logically pull from this message? Try this on:

The people in this country that are actively demonstrating resistance to the BS machine known as the media tend to reside online.

The best way to grab our attention, put NUKE and XX/XX/XXXX date in said headline. Offer up a message that hardly touches on the headline, but is heavy on your real message.

End Result: We gave this humble and seemingly likable soldier our undivided attention via the "Nuke" prediction, where he was able to deliver his real message...the soldiers patrolling the streets are coming. They won't mess with you if you don't mess with them. They will be in a tough spot. They are our brothers and sisters, but they happen to have careers based on taking orders blindly that can result in violence. They know that their number one enemy once the patrols begin will be the survivalists...the same people who tend to read this site and are drawn to "Nuke" predictions.

Take what he is saying very seriously, but please use your heads and decipher the BS from the real message.

Martial Law will never be "Declared" it will be gradually implemented. There need not be another false flag, the media has proven with 9/11 that there need not be another attack. Their propoganda machine has a lock on the American populace (the majority anyways) and the rest of us...they know how to get at us as well. Via doomsday laden propaganda. Which is what this is.

So now we need to figure out what to do...do we let the takeover occur and think it through with our Brothers in Arms, or will the militias go it alone? That's the real question.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by NeverSlaves]

This is basically what I was trying to say a few pages back. Nuke? Nope. He is trying to get us to not resist domestic troop activity. These men and women are our brothers and sisters.

That is what I get out of it at least. I mean, what can one do with the info he gave? Nothing. If the slim-to-nill chance that a nuke does go off, you can only react if you are alive to do so. No point getting all worked up over these videos save for trying to figure out his motive.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
does anyone know what time this is suppose to happen. it might have been said already but 14 pages of posts. I dont have the time to read all that. sorry mods

that's the thing it was allready SUPPOSED to happen but SUPRIZE! Nothing happened. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

if that is the case then why are we still in this thread at all? I just dont get people sometimes. if it has failed already why do we still care?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Thanks for the thread link. Just found out that there are many threads on it already. I guess everyone goes to David Icke's headlines website.

By the way, Daniel J. Hill's claim is BS, but I think the claim about Germany being attacked this month is still somewhat more credible. At least there exists a reason and some logic for Germany to be attacked next...my poor country...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We here at ATS have been through so many so-called predictions that have never been fulfilled! We no-longer really care anymore, atleast most of us do not!! All I can say is " the boy who cried wolf"!!!

link   

He posted 23 hours ago according to YouTube. Guesstimating, I'd put the window at Friday 8:30pm GMT (3:30pm Eastern) to 8:30am GMT Sunday morning (3:30am Sunday Eastern).

RECAP - Background info:

ATS Thread
There was another thread about this guy earlier in the week because he posted 2 videos - one in uniform with PSYOPS and Civ Affairs patches and one in a tank top. In those videos he was saying that something was brewing and troops will be on our side and that they [the troops] will wear their flag patches upside down (America in distress) to show they are on the side of the people.

He then pulled the vid where he was wearing uniform. Many identified his room as being standard barrack furniture so it came across as legit. He said he would not post again in uniform, but now has again.

Many are of the opinion that he is truly concerned but he may be overstressed/ill or just pushing an agenda (don't shoot us if we come to your town - keep your cool and think things through - we are with you.)

*Edit for accuracy in the timeline

[edit on 12-9-2009 by nydsdan]

link   

reply to post by Chovy

if that is the case then why are we still in this thread at all? I just dont get people sometimes. if it has failed already why do we still care?

People are angry and annoyed that nothing happened, simple as that! So they will keep on about how prediction threads like this one are allowed on ATS and that it was stupid from the outset!

Tsom87

[edit on 12-9-2009 by TSOM87]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

well than i am sorry that i kept asking questions. I really thought it was something to come. I will remember in the future before i post to make sure to read the hole thread. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Chovy

Because Chovy is wrong. The prediction came out yesterday, the 36 hr mark is in about 13 hours from the time of my posting.

Not that anything will happen. I think the important discussion at this juncture is in interpreting what he is trying to say and why.

It is obvious that the ramifications of his warnings will be beyond severe. He is putting his career and entire future on the line by posting these videos so there is something going on.. the question is what?

My 2 cents is that he is doing a psyop on conspiracy theorists trying to get them to not be so trigger happy should troops be called for domestic operations.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiUNnation
We here at ATS have been through so many so-called predictions that have never been fulfilled! We no-longer really care anymore, atleast most of us do not!! All I can say is " the boy who cried wolf"!!!

The only differance here is, the boy "will" cry wolf, and you will believe him.. Why you say? Because your skin will be dripping off your bones, and you will have two empty eye sockets.. Nuclear blast anyone..

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

well than i am sorry that i kept asking questions. I really thought it was something to come. I will remember in the future before i post to make sure to read the hole thread. Sorry.

LOL there's nothing to be sorry about M8! Nothing wrong with asking questions.

Tsom87

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join