It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I am at work, so I cannot view the video, but I certainly will tomorrow at home. We will be waiting to hear back from you on that email....very interesting indeed!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

heh, I've made quite a few enemies but I usually remember them. Refresh my memory. XD

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Wow Plucky,

Are you into the prediction business, nowadays??......cool
And with a 75% possiblity of this coming to pass, 75%!!! That's like almost certain right??

Now let me guess......it'll be in Boston, right?? You sneaky devil!!!

It'll be fun to see how this turns out......

S+F+Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

His gazing away from the camera (to me) says he either knows more than he's telling, or WHAT he is telling is something he himself finds hard to come to grips with. But, like other have said and no doubt will say, in the next day or so we'll know.

Or...it could ALSO be a clever ploy to begin discrediting the belief system that "insiders" are willing to bring forth information to the public so we'd be well informed. Then EVERYONE who comes after, even though they could be disclosing TRUE information...they won't be believed.

Sorry I had to go sideways like that, but TPTB is made up of some very SICK minds, so any of this is possible, but the latter is more probable.

Survival Time

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I would like to post, the source that the Soldier cites in his video- SACRAMANIACSmc
IS THE ONE WHO SENT HIM THE WARNING

Here is his youtube channel- as he also replied under the videos comments
www.youtube.com...

Apparantly he is in broadcasting....
BROADCASTING

And he has a thing for the NWO/end of the world- you tube videos....

Hearing that makes me think that this could all be BS.
How many people might call in a "nuclear attack warning"
He is in the public eye--
I mean i dont know if that makes him more credible or completely makes his source uncredible.

What are your thoughts???

[edit on 12-9-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Plucky never ceases to amaze me!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

www.abovetopsecret.com... Here it is. There are 46+ pages full of good information. Many People who did a lot of work, and actual research. Not many, but others found credence in what I wrote about St. Louis, and/or Chicago being attacked via the Mississippi. I know there are river pilots that board ships, but We are talking about the Elite/PTB pulling the strings.... A river pilot is nothing when compared to that.

I think St. Louis is a better target in so many ways as compared to Chicago. Just many reasons.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ok so why is everyone trying to figure out which country with nukes is going to blast us, IF a nuke was coming? Nuclear could be on a small level, procured thru some black market, it doesn't have to be a giant country...that's all we would be lead to believe imo.

As far as the guy's eyes either recolecting or creating, who knows. maybe he knows which way is which and switched up depending what he wants you to believe. I also find it really hard to believe that someone from the armed forces is speaking freely about training and such, especialy these days. And all his gear and lingo can be fake as well, remember that fake army vet not too long ago who was everywhere talking about the gridin in iraq and all?

I really don't know who to believe anymore and i can't keep on living in my shelter waiting for nothing to happen, or not enjoying my last few moments with my familly. if i die tomorrow from a nuke, then let it be, but if not, i'd rather enjoy having fun with my kids.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
very interesting. i truely do hope it doesnt happen but this whole thing is somewhat of a train wreck - you cant help but watch.

if something does happen, does this mean the whole nwo thing is true or at least someone was sort of right?

what does this mean for the rest of the world as well.. im an aussie here, and while my city is very much removed from the rest of the world geographically,i cant help but feel like part of a global community and im greatly concerned.. is there anything related to australia in all of this?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i just found this

blogs.abcnews.com...

maybe the midwest was wrong, and the nwo wants to clean out the CT community...well i really doubt that but seriously that's a lot of action in D.C in just one day.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Found this article from 2007, but you never know when it might come in handy.

Let's hope and pray this post is a waste of my time!

Study Details Catastrophic Impact Of Nuclear Attack On US Cities

A new study by researchers at the Center for Mass Destruction Defense (CMADD) at the University of Georgia details the catastrophic impact a nuclear attack would have on American cities.

The study, which the authors said was the most advanced and detailed simulation published in open scientific literature, highlights the inability of the nation’s current medical system to handle casualties from a nuclear attack. It also suggests what the authors said are much needed yet relatively simple interventions that could save tens of thousands of lives.

* A 550 kiloton detonation in New York would result in a fallout plume extending the length of Long Island, resulting in more than 5 million deaths.
* A 550 kiloton detonation in Washington, D.C. would destroy hospitals in the District, but its fallout plume would also incapacitate hospitals in Baltimore, nearly 40 miles away.

The researchers note that in all four cities studied, hospitals are concentrated in the area most likely to be destroyed. Another weak link is the inability of the nation’s hospital system to treat the burn victims a 550-kiloton detonation would create. A 550-kiloton detonation in Atlanta, the least densely populated of the four cities studied, would result in nearly 300,000 serious burn victims.

One intervention is to mount a public awareness campaign to teach civilians what to do in the event of a nuclear attack. Since radioactive plumes move downwind, a person can look up at the trees to see which way the wind is blowing and then flee perpendicular to the wind. Because the plumes are significantly longer than they are wide, moving as little as one to five miles perpendicular to the plume can mean the difference between life and death. People in areas upwind of the detonation site, on the other hand, are safest staying where they are.

“There are certain areas where people should flee,” Dallas said. “But in most areas, it would be much safer for people to stay put.”

link:[www.sciencedaily.com...]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think what most posters are forgetting about nuclear attack, is the radiation fall out that will travel with the jetstream, that will scatter all over the country and globe. That is what is the most dangerous about a nuclear attack.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh i wanted to add before I go to bed, that at an intersection in my city of Lexington Kentucky- right outside my house there is a huge (6'x6') flashing mobile police sign that says

"Are you ready for a disaster? Prepare at www.somewebsite.com"

I am planning on taking pictures of it this weekend and posting it. They put it up a few weeks ago. Its really random and creepy. Last year they started running these TV commercials about preparing for a disaster.

All these signs... have to mean something!

[edit on 12-9-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well... I guess it's time to grab the gear and head into the underground bunker

But on a serious note (assuming our own govt. did something like this), as horrible as this would be, loss of lives obviously, it would be a new start for everyone who is awake to take some action. And not to mention it would open up many peoples eyes to the truth.

If it was an attack from another country, WW3 would happen no doubt about it.

I guess time will tell...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Is the video only on youtube? Has anyone put it on ATS yet, to use with the ATS player? I am still at work for another 3 hrs, but I would like to see the video ASAP.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I work in the industry so I can say, first hand, there are hot headed people calling & emailing ALL THE TIME with a hot tip of some sort. Let's not discredit HIS SOURCE...

Typical inside tips could be a worker drinking beer while laying a new man hole for the county or a politician digging a hole for the country. Sometimes it's vindictive family members and pissed off friends & exes blowing whistles, more often than not, always good for a cheap shot tip if ratings are low enough. You just pass the tip on to the call in show. But normally, the studio will have a conscience in the form of a news director, and the lead is torn apart. Let's also remember the recent firings in the nuclear level forces leadership!

Some tips are definitely real and you can normally tell when they are. Some tipsters are repeats that have given strong leads for stories that you send to the newsroom or bag it in the garbage. There's been many stories bagged only to find they were real, though. The sad part is that the more true leads are by people that will violently enforce their anonymity.

What I see in this guy's videos is a generally good guy with a massively troubled and conflicting mission. He doesn't even know what's real anymore. DANGEROUS. I'll say why...

He might have been part of a psyop to infiltrate by pop viral culture and wound up being deprogrammed in his task. He's definitely got an honest face and would easily gain rapport with the average serial copycat "truther" with an account full of text annotated, loud soundtracked videos. The dangerous part is he's going to get positive response from these guys and negative from the real truthers that hold the highest level of skeptical resistance to test every single theory, even from their own clique. Those of us here that are trying to "clip" in meaningful bullet points. WE have to be careful NOT TO TRASH him. His training and emotion are at odds, but both traits also contain chaotic cells of doubt and trust.

He does hint at his own demise more than once in various comments he's made in video and in text response. This is a WARNING TO HIS PEERS that he REFUSES to shoot fellow countrymen. Could indicate that he knows they WILL likely be called to at some point, just not the first few appearances they make in public. He's putting it out there hoping for others to say the same. PROFOUND implication if other uniformed officers speak out publicly. What could result is a snowball turning into an avalanche to the point of general defense strike / insubordination. A military coup of the military leadership. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here lol. I think his "mission" will be over as a reservist within a week. Hope not, but I think it will be.

Could he be suicidal? Very much a possibility. Could he be mentally going AWOL? Looks like it at times. It's not his comfortable state moving those eyes around and resisting the exhales. He seems like someone that just wants to reclaim his innocence of youth, unlearn everything and has a HEAVY weight on his shoulders. Pray he, himself, keeps his cool. He's riding a FINE line with very thin tires. He wants to reveal MUCH more though and stuff unrelated to his monologue... If I were to guess he wants to say that his own videos are somewhat staged in that he's got a green light to "seed the soil" and see what grows from it.

He DOES TRULY CARE about families individual security but shows disdain for multiple people as "stupids". Common sentiment in many of our minds. "Lord of the flies" and Rodney King Riots, with guns, when chaos breaks.
***Overall, play it back, and he sounds more afraid and unsure of us than anything. He's selling himself to us.*** This is good and bad depending on what he learns to believe. I pray he finds clarity in the confusion otherwise this can turn out to be a national equal of the ending of "reservoir dogs". I agree with him 100% to KEEP CALM no matter what happens. Look at his info about how people in their homes could have stopped the MACHINE that was working against them if they had only ganged up on anyone illegally entering a home. See the bottom of my post for the two quotes he's chosen...

Don't discredit the broadcasters. They hear a LOT of stuff that could give massive listener/viewer credit and have to choose carefully what they broadcast. However, if a story is newsworthy but a little too contentious and possibly dangerous, many will TRY HARD to deliver the information to someone who can investigate further, outside the studio, with a "gentlemen's agreement" that if the story holds merit, the broadcaster gets first refusal on the story with no premium and the researcher gets a lead so they can preemptively fix it. ALL MEDIA have used this intellectual barter system.

Overall, I don't know and maybe neither do we or does he!!!

Quote from his youtube page:

"Enlighten the people, generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like spirits at the dawn of day."
Thomas Jefferson

""During an arrest, you think since you arent guilty, how can they arrest you? Why should you run away? And how can you resist right then? After all, youll only make your situation worse; youll make it more difficult for them to sort out the mistake. And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalins thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! We didnt love freedom enough. Every man always has handy a dozen glib little reasons why he is right not to sacrifice himself."

Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Gulag Archipelago

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Push the button, drop the darn thing already!
I need to rest!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jcjace

Good find but remember Vermont and Texas were mulling succession!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
50% of the time this guy is wrong every time ;-)

Whether he's telling the truth, thinks he's telling the truth or lying, I think he's completely wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I HOPE that you are wrong. Something big is going to happen

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join