It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Now I'm a pretty paranoid fellow, but doesn't anyone else find pretty much everything about the vid suspicious? I mean it sounds realistic but the manner in which it's presented strikes me as odd ;uniformed military speaking his mind on youtube about pretty touchy subjects and bringing an ominous warming. But as I said I'm paranoid

S&F!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by lucentenigma

You are saying that you edited the wiki page to include "black operations or false flag tactics"? There is no citation there, which is bad. If you did edit the page, it is bad, you just can't say things like that without backing it up. Academia will not respect you unless you respect it.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

Is all this panic sex going to your head plucky?

All I did was bold two parts for emphasis, click the link and read it for yourself.

Edit: Link to Wiki Article

[edit on 11-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Oh, sorry, but that is what I was asking...I didn't say you did, I was trying to find out if...I misunderstood you. Interesting that the assertion was not cited, very bad. Not you, them.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Who would nuke us? Russia is practically Westernized. There are more Russians here than there, I think. China loves the heck out of us, and has a major investment here. Libya is our friend. If you see a Russian sub off the shore, it's on your side, dudettes. Iran is the only possibility, and they don't want to nuke anybody. How about Pakistan? The Taliban are not in control there. We are safe, people, around the entire globe. Relax. There will not be a nuclear strike in your lifetimes.

By the way, guys, I heard that photo of plucky is 45 years old.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Burn the calories....please, I implore you, burn the calories....LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I dont think the averting his eyes in this particular case is a sign of dishonesty. Ive seen a couple of his videos and i think hes a genuine guy who just wants the truth like everyone else and wants to share whatever speculation he may be hearing through the army grape vine. His body language seems as if hes nervous and unsure of peoples reaction to his news. One thing is for sure, hes not very worried about a military career. This is the kind of thing that will prevent you from reaching any sort of officer or top secret clearance position. Even if his profile and connected email arent connected in any way to his identity. So hes either wearing a fake uniform or hes completely on our side of the fence.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Sorry guy..."ALL TROOPS" are not in a "GLOBAL EXCERCISE" as I am currently in my goverment provided barracks room and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. Maybe the AF is in some sort of excercise but since I am in the Army it does not include me or any one else in my Brigade.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Ok everyone listen up!!! I Facebook'd him. He responded he said that no one really knows where this could hit, but to keep it tight. He also said his friend is almost absolutely certain that it is only the coasts under any real threat.

Andrew Sexton September 11 at 9:59pm Report

There's no telling where any of this could be. Just keep it tight, some things can't be controlled. No one has a clue where any of this is going to be, but my friend is absolutely certain that it will only be the coasts that are under any real threat

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

My answer to who would strike us? My 2 cents if their's any truth to this, would be BO. What better way to rally the people back to him? If he plays it right he could get everything he wants an then some. Again, just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
When people avert there eyes it can also mean that they are nervous or they have a disorder. as far as the nuke thing well i wouldn't hold my breathe.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by diana

Ok everyone listen up!!! I Facebook'd him. He responded he said that no one really knows where this could hit, but to keep it tight. He also said his friend is almost absolutely certain that it is only the coasts under any real threat.

There's no telling where any of this could be. Just keep it tight, some things can't be controlled. No one has a clue where any of this is going to be, but my friend is absolutely certain that it will only be the coasts that are under any real threat

Well all we can do is hope that it will not happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This kid is really not very smart especially if he is an actual reservist or more likely a former one. He is posting info about troop movements and talking about an event that is unlikely. He will be prosecuted once they find his videos and he will never have any kind of security clearance for what he is doing. My guess is that he is a wash out and just trying to get attention.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
When people avert there eyes it can also mean that they are nervous or they have a disorder. as far as the nuke thing well i wouldn't hold my breathe.

Let me help you, please.

When people avert their eyes it can also mean that they are nervous or that they have a disorder; as far as the nuke-thing, well, let's just say I won't hold my breath.

My plucky-rewrite.

So, yeah, it would be interesting to get a nonverbal communication expert. There are also neuro-linguistic pattern experts or something that can delve into the nonverbal aspects of this soldier's communication.

Anyone like that here?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Let me help you, please.

When people avert their eyes it can also mean that they are nervous or that they have a disorder; as far as the nuke-thing, well, let's just say I won't hold my breath.

My plucky-rewrite.

So, yeah, it would be interesting to get a nonverbal communication expert. There are also neuro-linguistic pattern experts or something that can delve into the nonverbal aspects of this soldier's communication.

Anyone like that here?

I was giving you my thoughts...there is no need to hate.

Calm down

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

He's an Army Reservist in the PSYOPs.

Just wanted to make that clear.

He SAYS he's Army Reservist PSYOP's.

He could be an evil dancing pig for all we know.

Unless you believe everything everyone tells you on You Tube.

Then again maybe he's read this:

The 2010 Quadrennial Defense Review

peace

[edit on 11-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Very Very true, I live in the midwest but I have family on the coasts I don't want to see anyone killed, so I hope it won't happen. What about North Korea can they reach the West Coast?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You and that creepy pig video, seriously.

Can you summarize the content at the link you provided?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Very Very true, I live in the midwest but I have family on the coasts I don't want to see anyone killed, so I hope it won't happen. What about North Korea can they reach the West Coast?

Same here i have family that lives on the coast of florida.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'm trying to get the PDF up.

I had it working when the article was first posted and now it wont come back up.

I'll keep trying to get it - I'd rather not summarize and make a mistake - much better to do some cut pasting.

In brief it has to go with the USA and the use/and or change in nuclear use policy in 2010.

Be back when I can get the PDF.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Iran doesn't want to nuke anyone????????????
So who do you work for?

You have GOT to be Kidding!!!!!!!!!

Did you not say a few posts (days) ago that everyone in the world hates us?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join