It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Knock off the "panic sex", avatar and any other off topic posts please.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
One last thing... IF he is comnig forward with this info..why hasnt he been arrested? I dont mean this in a negative way....but im sure the FED is going to want to have a word with him in private, and being the CIA does listen in on AOl, thus where this website exists...im suprised he hasnt been 'aressted yet. the fed likes to keep panic minimal on us americans, and only let us know when catastrophe has happened or in progress..never beforehand

The only time the Fed's like to arrest people and make them disappear, is when they are screaming the truth that the Fed's don't want publicized. Think about that for a second.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Could you summarize the video for those who cant view or dont have sound...Im pretty sure the T&C state something about summarizing videos : )

So for I got Nuclear attack from members but does he say where? Nukes scare the crap out of me honestly. I hope this is all some twisted military guy with issues and none of this is true.

I am always sweatin' this stuff down here, we got Ft. Benning, Rucker, Maxwell AFB, Tyndall, Eglin... very target rich enviro for america's enemies!

Be ready to bug in or GOOD.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maddog, thats hat im saying...im saying it literally...im saying, IF he was telling the truth, why he ahsnt been arrested by the FED, for spreading the truth. I mean it as a question* not a definable answer..

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Maddog, thats hat im saying...im saying it literally...im saying, IF he was telling the truth, why he ahsnt been arrested by the FED, for spreading the truth. I mean it as a question* not a definable answer..
Maybe he hasn't been "made to disappear", because he's NOT telling the truth. If he were, his video would have went "poof" before it made its way on here.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
If ACORN has a code for "Nuclear Strike" I believe this vid has some believability.

The code word for evacuation is "St. Patrick".

Btw...this guy is just an attention seeker.

No nukes.

The plan is target specific.

See: Owl Wisdom: Taking Out the Truthers

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by getreadyalready

He isn't crazy, he's cute, and his videos have been the subject of discussion around here at ATS for a while.

so you believe him because he is "cute"? what if he was ugly? would you still believe him? we all know these predictions never come true so whats the big deal.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by getreadyalready

He isn't crazy, he's cute, and his videos have been the subject of discussion around here at ATS for a while.

so you believe him because he is "cute"? what if he was ugly? would you still believe him? we all know these predictions never come true so whats the big deal.

I was thinkin the same thing...you don't agree with someone just because he is cute, you agree because he has some truth to his clam (which he doesn't)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It would seem to me that if this guy was truly in the service, especially in psyops, that he might not want to openly discuss troop movement and training operations. Especially on video!! But I guess anything is possible. Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I WANT TO ADD SOMETHING IMPORANT.

My husbands bestfriend works for anheuser busch whos headquarters are St. Louis MO. Today, his bestfriend emailed him and said that something strange is going on and that all of the major account holders are withdrew their accounts this week.

He thought it might be a sign of an up and coming market crash, because they all pulled out when the market crashed last year.

But what if it is a bomb. What if St. Louis or Chicago is going to be bombed today?

I dont want to spread fear, just inform people to prepare if they can!

[edit on 12-9-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Wow, I would love to see that email. Any chance we could see it with all the addresses/names blacked out or something?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I've been predicting St. Louis as a major strike location for a long time. I am so glad, but not to read what You wrote. I think there is a strong possibility to St. Louis being struck by a ship in the Mississippi.

I started the long thread about the Arctic Sea having a special Cargo.........any ways it is on page 46+, and I continually throughout insisted on a ship carrying a nuke from the arctic sea to strike St. Louis.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I've been predicting St. Louis as a major strike location for a long time. I am so glad, but not to read what You wrote. I think there is a strong possibility to St. Louis being struck by a ship in the Mississippi.

I started the long thread about the Arctic Sea having a special Cargo.........any ways it is on page 46+, and I continually throughout insisted on a ship carrying a nuke from the arctic sea to strike St. Louis.

I stated the same thing...but people kept telling me (it was just logs)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, this is a pretty big stretch of a warning. Let's think about this for a second... psyops will want to identify a target and then work on instilling a mode of thought or favorable perception in that target audience.

So, say he wants to target 'conspiracy theory minded' folks who often talk about guns and anti-government sentiments (read some of the threads here!) and instill a favorable impression of the military in order to prevent troops from encountering major resistance - how would he go about doing so?

Maybe post some outlandish videos, making himself seem like one of the crazies (paranoid/concerned) and reiterate a positive sentiment (we are just like you). Now his target can relate to him, and he can start pushing his 'message'.

So, the military may have intel that a major attack is imminent, or are planning a false flag and they don't want pockets of the populace to freak out and take up arms?

Or they are detecting a rising anti-government / anti-control movement and want to start this campaign to settle it down?

Personally, this looks like he is trying to accomplish an agenda. The fact that he has not been locked up and the videos are still up makes me think this agenda is at least peripherally condoned. I don't think there will be a nuke. There may be news about a large plot being foiled to lend some credibility to his guy, but no nuke. These videos are all about getting paranoid conspiracy theorists to not think so negatively about the military and to not shoot at them. Maybe they are concerned about backlash should troops be called in during a pandemic emergency, bank crisis, or something else?

In any event, take it with a grain of salt and always think before you act. There is no need for people to flee major cities this weekend as none of his intel is actionable and the source is questionable. Go on with your lives, carry a happy heart and smile. Be nice to others and enjoy the ones you love. Rules to live every day by, because any day can be your last day - that is life!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You know it isn't worth spreading FEAR unless there really is a bona-fide reason to do so. Its not worth your stress and there are countless other things more productive to do.

It seems this person is or has worked for the military, and he want's to relay information, but he himself isn't sure if the information is credible. How credible is that?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

I will have my husband speak to him today to get more details!!!
Spooky--- normally i wouldnt of taken the video very seriously- but before my husband knew about this thread or video- he told me that something wierd is going on and that it might be an indication of another market crash- but what if it is more than that!

I will hold my breath and get back to you guys after I know more!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

I think VIGILANCE is key. I think keeping what You feel in Your Heart close by is good. I agree that both St. Louis, and Chicago will be targets. Now, something to keep in mind are the People who benefit from this............simply the PTB in control of the USA.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

wow-- that deff could happen. that city is deff exposed by the mississippi river. can you post the link to your blog? i looked at your profile and couldnt find it... thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join