It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

"I HOPE that you are wrong. Something big is going to happen"

You might be right. Something "big" might be coming down the pike but, doesn't mean this is it.
I'm starting to think that what is going to happen is that things are going to just keep getting worse no matter who's the President and no matter what anyone says. There will be some horrible things but very possibly nothing so huge as to change the world in one quick moment.
A crappy statement but very possibly true.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nifron
Well, IMO, He's a national guard and is training this weekend. He's obviously has info on the potential of some sort of attack regardless if it comes to fruit or not there is some worry. All we can do is presume that something is eminent and take precautions.

My Brother is in the AF and apparently not only 2 weeks ago there was a nuclear Russian sub that was being tracked off the Eastern sea board, that came fairly close but still in international waters. He flies in the Aurora CP-140, and most of his missions are classified. They do a lot of spy missions, and tracking of boats and subs, and remember him telling me they drop sonars too.

A few things you learn real quick in the military... no one ever really knows anything. The rumor mill is almost always wrong, and classified doesn't mean interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Anyone find it funny that owls eat acorns, and the statue in the Bohemian Grove were they do their rituals at is a owl.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
50% of the time this guy is wrong every time ;-)

Whether he's telling the truth, thinks he's telling the truth or lying, I think he's completely wrong.

hmm meaning 50% right to......i've seen wors predictions ratings....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by okimas

Owls eat acorns??

Mice eat acorns - owls eat mice.....??? So yes, indirectly owls eat acorns!!

This biological fact aside, nothing will happen this weekend and Plucky knows it!!! (right ,plucky??)

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by getreadyalready

He isn't crazy, he's cute, and his videos have been the subject of discussion around here at ATS for a while.

How does his looks have anything to do with anything? I bet he also likes hamburgers, so yeah, lets listen to this guy!

But Im not surprised. I think a lot of people think good looking people are more credible than ugly people. Its been programmed into us from birth very successfully. Most dont even question it. Its the low level sex drive doing the thinking.

Some people dont ask themself why they do something anymore it seems. Maybe they are afraid of the answers. Most likely they just dont care enough and are busy getting home to the TV. We are such funny animals.

Also he has a link to videos such as these in his portfolio...

He is just a searcher like everybody else. Nothing wrong with it.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I get the feeling this guy believes what he's saying. At first he was genuine, now he seems like a paranoid guy that enjoys the attention he's getting on youtube.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have a very close friend with supposed contacts that sound a lot like this fellow, "I recieved an e-mail that said (insert info), I don't know if it's true or not, but this is what I was told." From what I can gather, since I trust my friend with my life, he is also military, well, ex-military (injuries and yada yada) there's a good chance that the info has some sort of validity, but being so vague, not giving a country or any sort of information besides "nuclear attack, 36 hours, maybe." Tells me that nothing is going to happen, but that there is the option of an event. The problem with this is that on any given day of any given week or month or year, the option of a nuclear attack in the following 36 hours is ALWAYS a possibility, just like being hit with a rocket on the street is ALWAYS a possibility. I wouldn't say there's anything to worry about, but I would also say that if the event comes to fruition, don't be surprised.

And thank God he mentioned the "if you see a convoy and nothing big has happened that you know about, they're running a drill, it's cool. Don't Panic." Because the freak outs about seeing military around in public have gotten a liiiiiittle crazy.

Hope you all keep well.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OralFixation

"In the future, everybody will have 15 minutes of fame"

-Andy Warhol

Like the avatar OralFixation...

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

this thread belongs to skun works and nothing else. If there were a "joke" category, it would be the right place for this thread...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
So when exactly did the 36 hour countdown begin???

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
For those worried about his eye movements.

When a person is speaking and looks down to the right or looks up, it is a sign of contemplation.....thinking..

When a person looks down to the left, they are lying.

Every single person involved with interrogations knows this and uses it. Police use it. Watch your politicians on tv and use these guidelines and it helps you weed thru the bs.

Dick Cheney is the biggest liar of all. He ALWAYS is looking down to the left in interviews.

As far as the validity of a nuke going off, it's highly unlikely. I'm ex military and this guy strikes me as maybe a squad leader in the reserves or something. God help us if sensitive, classified info is now given out that far down the chain of command...

I say Monday will be bright and clear and the birds will still be singing and we will all still be breathing hard from the 36 hour panic sex marathon we had...

seeya

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nifron
Well, IMO, He's a national guard and is training this weekend. He's obviously has info on the potential of some sort of attack regardless if it comes to fruit or not there is some worry. All we can do is presume that something is eminent and take precautions.

My Brother is in the AF and apparently not only 2 weeks ago there was a nuclear Russian sub that was being tracked off the Eastern sea board, that came fairly close but still in international waters. He flies in the Aurora CP-140, and most of his missions are classified. They do a lot of spy missions, and tracking of boats and subs, and remember him telling me they drop sonars too.

That is normal. There are always russian subs off the coast. Same as how there are always US subs off the russian and chinese coasts, and british and french subs crashing into one another off western europe.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
36 hours from WHEN??? I'll try this again? Any answer?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well people I'm new to the forum, but I have to comment on this one. In his video he say's he got this info from "Doc" a Sacromaniac..well first of that's a small street gang or prison gang in Northern California with links to white supremacist i believe.I'm sure some of you know this, but my point is that's his source huh..well I think it's B.S. Since 9.11 we should know that we are vulnerable every day of every year..

e

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

In order to have a higher succes rate when predicting the clairvoyants decided to now only provide a series of days (so no exact date). It should do wonders for the statistics and they can finaly prove that they do pocess the ability to see the future.

So in this case it should be within the weekend which started on 00:00 12th of sept. 2009 in Kiritimati and ends on 23:59 13th of sept. 2009 in Indonesia somewere?? Which in effect makes the 36hour prediction a 3 day or 72hour prediction!!

Pretty smart of these fortune tellers to manipulate their succes rate this way.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Disqualification: I don't want to see my country hit by nukes.

Qualification: However, IF DC must be hit, I hope it's during a joint session of Congress, and the President is in town.

A complete enema may be what the doctor ordered.

But of course, I personally would hate to see this happen.

More like, I wouldn't want to see this happen.

But I'll shed no tears if it does.

Best I can do is probably a frown.

Maybe.

You're sick in the head. Only a psychopath republican would joke about the murder of millions of people. You remind me of Bush joking about not finding any WMDs while soldiers were being blown up in Iraq on a daily basis.

You people would sooner shoot a guy in the face than try to negotiate peace. If you knew for sure that you could get away with it, I am sure you would be willing to wipe a billion Muslims or Communists off the face of the Earth, regardless of age. You can't feel safe and secure unless your enemies are dead, but if they did somehow vanish over night you would simply find new enemies. After all, you can't maintain control unless you can give the people someone or something of which to be terrified.

Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
All I keep thinking about when watching the video is that this is a self admitted Psy Ops soldier, telling us that if we see convoys of Humvee rolling down the street with helmet wearing soldiers inside them not to worry.

Does that not make bells go off for anyone else?

Edit to add that I certainly hope if anything does happen, it's not in St. Louis. I don't want it to happen anywhere for that matter, but as I'm about 70 miles south of St. Louis that's just too close for comfort.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Simon_Boudreaux]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
While I can't be bothered watching the video, I can tell you one thing.

I already read an article about nukes to be detonated over New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Miami, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles around the time of Ramadan.

This was foretold by the same man, Daniel J. Hill, who says he foretold the World Trade Center and the 9/11 attacks. How could he predict such a thing?

According to the interview with Daniel J. Hill by Lee Benson of Deseret News:

It was Hill who converted to Islam as a young U.S. Army paratrooper stationed in Beirut in 1958.

It was Hill who learned fluent Arabic.

It was Hill who joined the Mujahedeen Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan and fought the Soviet invasion there in the 1980s. It was Hill who personally met Osama bin Laden.

It was Hill who used information from Islamic extremists to warn Rescorla that terrorists would use the underground parking garage for a car bomb attack on the World Trade Center.

It was Hill who asked the U.S. government to assist him in an assassination attempt on bin Laden in 1998 (the request was rejected).

And it was Hill who warned the FBI just weeks before Sept. 11, 2001, that his Mideast contacts told him "something big" was about to happen in the United States, in New York, Washington, D.C., or Philadelphia — maybe all three.

So what kind of nuclear attack does he foretell now?

Hill said the next terrorist attack will involve suitcase nuclear bombs that will be detonated in small, low-flying two-seater private airplanes manned by men hanging onto the belief that, like the 9/11 hijackers, they are about to die as martyrs and enter paradise.

He is not alone in suggesting such a scenario. A 2007 book, "The Day of Islam," spells out the details, as do any number of Internet sites about a plot called "American Hiroshima."

The interviewer asked Daniel J. Hill:

"Why now?"

Daniel J. Hill responded:

"Eight years from 1993 to 2001, eight years from that 9/11 to this 9/11," he said. "Symbolism. They're big on symbolism."

"Ramadan started two weeks ago Saturday," he said, referring to the Muslim holy month of fasting. "It always hits around Ramadan."

Eight years ago, Hill predicted the attack would come on Oct. 16 — almost in the middle of that year's Ramadan (the timing of Ramadan varies from year to year). He was about a month off.

Hill said he has warned the FBI, the CIA and others in government. For the past two years, he's sent out proposals for a book on the subject. All he's gotten back are rejections.

"To most people, I am a deviant personality," he said.

But there's no arguing his credentials.

"I'm a Muslim," he says. "I'm a special ops expert, I'm a terrorist and I've lived among Muslims. I fought the Russians with the same guys we're now fighting in Afghanistan. I met Osama. I volunteered to assassinate him. I know (the enemy) so well because I've worked, slept and prayed alongside them for years.

I've become one of them. I know their nature, I know their culture, I know how they think. I can quote the Koran like a Southern Baptist minister can quote the New Testament. I know these are people who do not tire, who do not quit. There are odds this won't happen, but they aren't big odds."

I just don't understand his statement about the attacks always taking place around Ramadan.

In 2001 Ramadan was from October 16th until November 14th. What do these dates have to do with 9/11?

This year Ramadan will continue until September 19th, so we still stand a chance...it is hard to believe someone who can't get his facts straight about Ramadan after converting to Islam.

Besides, this year's 9/11 is now over.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Following up on what Theonlyrusty said:

He sure is left'ing a lot with his eyes. I don't buy it...
I know you can't generalize it, but his act doesn't seem right.

www.blifaloo.com...

Read it right... when talking about someone "looking to the right", we are dealing with our right, not their right. Ofcourse same thing applies to the looking left.
He's looking to our left, so he's creating stuff, not remembering. In addition, he's even looking down and since we're not dealing with a created memory of a taste or something downwards oriented, then I'd interpret it as averting his eyes from us, due to not believing what he's saying himself...

[edit on 12/9/09 by flice]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join