It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
36 hours from WHEN??? I'll try this again? Any answer?

It looks as if the video was posted 15 hours ago (around 8-9pm GMT on Sept 11th). In the video he just says he received 3 emails 'today' so I guess the 36 hours started several hours before he posted the video.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthQuake
i dunno this guy seems like he has good intentions to me, and he really only mentions the nuke thing as a sidenote.

First rule of internet predictions: the nuke always gets top billing.

Dude is an amateur.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Tensions are running high where exactly?

75% change of nuclear attack? Not gonna happen.....Don't worry about it.

Once again, someone emails someone and now everyone is scared.....

PLEASE STOP THIS FEAR MONGERING!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Plucky, you are becoming the Girl who cried Wolf.

Sad that people here are doing the very thing they need to fight.

FIGHT THE LIES.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I've already said this on another thread:

If something happens, it's going to happen smack out of the blue when we are not expecting it. Just the way 9/11 did.

If this guy is military, and that is a big IF, and if he is psyops, he's playing with our heads and fishing for the response to his warning.

Something might be coming, and I know many of us have felt it, but I do not believe that this is it. I think tensions run high this time of the year due to 9/11. Some of it is due to post traumatic stress syndrome. I think it will be this way for many years. Ask our senior citizens how long it took to stop feeling fearful or tense after Pearl Harbor. I know my grandparents have told me that the feelings carried on for many years after that day for them.

Don't let people on the net mess with your head. It's good to always be prepared, but there's way too many people who get off on messing with your head.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am not convinced either way about this guy, but the implications of what he is saying about the G20 could be the perfect plan for removing a very large number of " Troublemakers " in a single blow. If they are saying that they security is going to be basic, then even more angry protestors will go along, knowing that they will stand very little chance of being arrested. All that would be needed, is to encourage a record turnout of angry citizens, wait for the right moment, then helicopter all of the select out ( if they are even going to be there in reality ) then blow the place. Getting rid of a large number of the so called dissenters, in one blow, allowing the public fury to demand revenge on whoever they are told committed the terrible act. It all sounds too good to be true, for my liking.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Is this thread a joke? Because it doesn't appear very serious. Nor is it very funny. Are we supposed to be conversing about sex, or whether a nuclear strike will occur this weekend? Bleh, this thread is garbage. Why is it on the front page? There's nothing pointing toward anything catastrophic happening tommorow (and you've completely failed to give your opinion on the actual CONTENT of the video,) and I sure as hell don't care about who you do or don't want to be intimate with.

ATS is choking.

Strype

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'll make a prediction.

I predict if this soldier's CO ever sees his youtube videos, he won't like how his military career ends.

I think he thinks he knows something but nobody that far down on the chain of command is going to know anything. He isn't old enough to be anywhere on the chain of command (IMO).

On the nuke note, I have also considered the 8 year issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A nuke in the air does more damage then the same nuke on the ground.

And large airplanes being hijacked on an NFL Sunday gets my goose bumps going real fast.

The good news is, in a nuclear bombing, you won't feel a thing.

The better news is, nobody in command is going to share that kind of information with a soldier that far down the chain of command.

His intentions may be good but I think our patriot friend is a bit off. I hope so. He probably does to.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
He has posted a new video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I agree with the above post, this guy is really going to be in trouble when his CO finds out about these videos. I think he's just a young soldier that is starting to wake-up but he's yet to work his way through the BS.

Rich

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Once again, someone emails someone and now everyone is scared.....

PLEASE STOP THIS FEAR MONGERING!!!

In order for it to be fear mongering doesn't someone have to be afraid? Everyone is scared? Who? You? Me? Plucky? - I think not!

This may be an attempt at fear mongering but judging the reaction from this thread I would say that's a miss.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
His haircut,uniform shirt,a short clip from a humvee prove nothing at all,let alone the rest of the stuff he puts out.

I wouldn't think he has to worry about his CO,cuz he's fulla crap.

You people are pretty gullible.

And if he is in the military,he is pretty dumb to put this crap out there.

Anyway,a nuke on the ground would do way less damage than one at altitude,the EM pulse would be confined to a smaller area by terrain.

At altitude,it would knock out a wide area by frying electrical components and power grids.

I am prepared to lose the use of my computer,...

..there is this guy who used to build bikes,his name is Gary Fisher,he called the internet-

>>>>>>>The "WorldWideWaste of Time"

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, there is the whole 'oh no duck and cover the nukes are coming' thing, but on the positive side, we don't have to wait three years to see this one come true or fall on its face.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If we keep going this way (fearing nuclear strikes) it will be like the cold war again, but with no REAL threat.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He keeps emphasizing to not worry about military rolling by. There has been a lot of mistrust with the military/police here. Could it be he created those videos to persuade people NOT to worry when they see armed soldiers on the streets when TSHF?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Is it just me, or do some people around here seem as if they WANT something bad to happen? Maybe they think it will spice up our dreary little lives.....?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, remember the site back in 2006 and 2007, even? There were many more "The world ends Wednesday" "4/5/06 is the end of the world!" threads, backed up with YouTube videos and the like. Sometimes not even.

So really even though a couple of these threads pop up once in awhile, it is a vast improvement over where we used to be.

People like attention. Remember that

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If it's true, then maybe that explains all the 'camps' that seem to be appearing around the country as refuge for the displaced masses around the attack. Maybe they learnt something from underestimating and mishandling the aftermath of Katrina.

Interesting how many times he tells us not to worry about seeing soldiers passing by...

Edited cos my speelling sucks

[edit on 12-9-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Is it just me, or do some people around here seem as if they WANT something bad to happen? Maybe they think it will spice up our dreary little lives.....?

LOL i have been saying that for years! It's true, people do want something to happen. You know why, becuase they have no excitement in there live's they have nothing, there board! They have played video games and want to take it to the next level= real life!

I have came across so many posts on these sort of threads and they really do want something to happen whether that be World War 3, 2012, Nuke Stike ect. These people want the Buzz or need the Buzz of that sort of thing happeneing in there life. Sad but true!

There won't be any Internet when TSHTF!!!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Well, remember the site back in 2006 and 2007, even? There were many more "The world ends Wednesday" "4/5/06 is the end of the world!" threads, backed up with YouTube videos and the like. Sometimes not even.

The world DID end on 4/5/06, smarty pants.

Looks like someone needs to pat closer attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join