It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is another 9/11 set to unfold?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Pardon if this is a Re-Post...as usual a search by Title came up Nil...

Is another 9/11 set to unfold?
www.deseretnews.com...

Earlier this year, quite by happenstance, I read a book written by Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter James B. Stewart.

"Heart of a Soldier" tells the story of two men who, well before it happened, foretold not only of the terrorist attack of 9/11 but also the 1993 bombing in the World Trade Center parking garage that preceded it.

One of the men, Rick Rescorla, was chief of security for Morgan Stanley with an office in the World Trade Center. He died on 9/11, but not before he shepherded all but six of Morgan Stanley's 2,700 employees to safety because of a well-prepared and well-executed evacuation plan. He'd have made it out, too, had he not gone back in the building looking for those six.

The other man, Daniel J. Hill, is still alive.

With another Sept. 11 approaching I wanted to talk to The Man Who Predicted 9/11.

Although the primary focus in Stewart's book is on Rescorla — a bona fide hero for his actions on 9/11 — I found Hill to be an even more fascinating character.

It was Hill who converted to Islam as a young U.S. Army paratrooper stationed in Beirut in 1958. It was Hill who learned fluent Arabic. It was Hill who joined the Mujahedeen Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan and fought the Soviet invasion there in the 1980s. It was Hill who personally met Osama bin Laden. It was Hill who used information from Islamic extremists to warn Rescorla that terrorists would use the underground parking garage for a car bomb attack on the World Trade Center. It was Hill who asked the U.S. government to assist him in an assassination attempt on bin Laden in 1998 (the request was rejected). And it was Hill who warned the FBI just weeks before Sept. 11, 2001, that his Mideast contacts told him "something big" was about to happen in the United States, in New York, Washington, D.C., or Philadelphia — maybe all three.

~
The nukes, he said, will be detonated over New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Miami, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

I asked Hill, "Why now?"

"Eight years from 1993 to 2001, eight years from that 9/11 to this 9/11," he said. "Symbolism. They're big on symbolism."

"Ramadan started two weeks ago Saturday," he said, referring to the Muslim holy month of fasting. "It always hits around Ramadan."
More at Links...

This is a interesting Article as it does have some basis in historical facts...and has been mentioned here before...Operation Blackjack...just a few more details?

Shall we hope he's wrong??? :shk:

Daniel J. Hill
en.wikipedia.org...

Osama's biographer says nukes in U.S.
www.wnd.com...

Al-Qaida has smuggled tactical nuclear weapons and uranium into the U.S. across the Mexican border and is planning to launch a major terrorist attack using a combination of nukes and dirty nukes, according to an interview with Osama bin Laden's biographer, Hamid Mir, in WorldThreats.com.

The information confirms reports previously published in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin and in a new book by Paul L. Williams, "Dunces of Doomsday."

Dunces of Doomsday
www.amazon.com...

~
Product Description

The war on terror has become a household subject since the attacks on September 11, 2001. In reality, the jihad against America did not happen overnight. It has been coming for quite some time. The Dunces of Doomsday documents sixteen blunders that resulted in an invigorated radical Islam, terrorism worldwide, and the coming "American Hiroshima."

The blunders documented include:

• "The Peanut Farmer and the Ayatollah"—How the worst president in America's history permitted and invigorated the rise of radical Islam

• "The Great Offense Against Islam"—How the invasion of Iraq under President George H. W. Bush and the installation of U.S. military bases between Islam's holy cities of Mecca and Medina sparked the holy war and the plan for the American Hiroshima

• "The Poppy Fields Remain in Bloom"—How the war on terror could have been averted by fire-bombing the poppy fields of Afghanistan

• "The Clinton Follies: From the Mullahs to Monica"—How the Clinton administration, which largely ignored international problems, failed to address the growing threat of Al-Qaeda after the attack on the U.S. embassies, the counterresistance in Somalia, and the attacks on the USS The Sullivans and the USS Cole

• "W Uses the Wrong Word"—How President George W. Bush's message that Islam means "peace" obscured the reality that Islam means "submission" to Allah

The Dunces of Doomsday chronicles the mistakes that have been made and provides a guide for preventing radical Islam and terrorism's dream of carrying out the coming American Hiroshima.

Full Speed Ahead
www.newsweek.com...

After 9/11, Bush and Cheney pressed for more power--and got it. Now, predictably, the questions begin. Behind the NSA spying furor.

The talk at the White House in the days and weeks after 9/11 was all about suitcase nukes and germ warfare and surprise decapitation strikes. Every morning, as they crossed West Executive Drive on their way to work in the West Wing, Bush administration staffers recall seeing a plain white truck with a galvanized metal chimney. Sensors sniffing for pathogens or radioactivity, they guessed, though they couldn't be sure. Like just about everything else at that spooky time, the purpose of the truck was a secret.

Such chilling sights are not likely to inspire thoughtful ruminations about the separation of powers or the true meaning of the Fourth Amendment's ban on unreasonable searches and seizures. The message to White House lawyers from their commander in chief, recalls one who was deeply involved at the time, was clear enough: find a way to exercise the full panoply of powers granted the president by Congress and the Constitution. If that meant pushing the boundaries of the law, so be it. The Bush ad--ministration did not throw away the Bill of Rights in the months and years that followed; indeed, NEWSWEEK has learned, ferocious behind-the-scenes infighting stalled for a time the administration's ambitious program of electronic spying on U.S. citizens at home and abroad.

And another mention of Suitcase Nukes...

How the Secret Team transformed America into an Empire
www.sott.net...

BTW: Plucky...Denver is not on the short list

[edit on 9/7/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good find, now I am going to be extra paraniod as I live in New York.

I just don't understand why small planes are allowed to fly over manhattan. Just a week or two ago, a plane and a helecopter collided there is so much small aircraft traffic by manhattan. I see this as impossible to prevent unless they just make manhattan a no fly zone.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

That is indeed a real problem...

After using big commercial planes as weapons, they switch to small loaded planes...it would be very hard to police the masses that are in the sky everyday...let alone have no fly zones over major cities...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

This was one of the plots in the TV show 24. Jack Bauer managed to stop it, I wonder if there is a real Jack Bauer out there that will prevent this.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I had a dream a long time ago about a nuke going off in NYC and Philly... this was before 9/11/2001.

i shrugged it off, and i wouldn't be surprised.

my predictions have come true before.

i predicted 9/11 when i was 16.... (posted this dream on ATS 2 years ago... Thought id share)

i had this nuke dream before i even knew what a nuke was.

perhaps it will happen... (hope it doesn't)

perhaps it wont, but i wouldn't put it past the PTB... they will do anything for a quick trillion or two.

S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yhea right - in London a few years back they were worried about one of those business jets being used for a suicide attack... It would approach Heathrow or Gatwick as normal - and then at the right time it would go low and fast - they say that unless they are really lucky and have fightres already up in the air in the right place that rogue business jet could be flying down the Thames river and then detonate a nuke - well anywhere they like - the houses of parliament?

The current fastet biz jet is the Cesna Citation X I believe, that can get very slose to the speed of sound - and you can pick up older Lear jets for less than a new Ferrari I bet... Scary times indeed.

If there is another attack I really hope it's not useing nukes - that would mark such a huge change I doubt the world could handle it.

Edit - wow my spelling really sucks - I guess I have got way to used to the firefox spellchecker!

[edit on 7/9/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yea it is ruff. But all over the US is volnerable. I live about 45 minutes away from a nuclear plant what if one of these small planes flew into one of those towers or dropped a bomb. It is just too easy, I have a gard time believing nothing has happened since 9/11. But thank God it hasn't. I hope the guy who talked about the 9/11 of 2009 is wrong. Hang in their guys that is about all we can do...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow, I hope he is wrong, his past accuracy is alarming. Interesting enough I had a vivd scary dream a few weeks ago. I live in Jersey, I was driving to work and look to the left towards NYC and see a mushroom cloud and then all of a sudden smoke or whatever it was just starts storming through everything enveloping the area.

Maybe this is what Alex Jones is breaking tomorrow, his big news.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Hmmm...

IF this is related to Alex's "Breaking News" I wonder who the guest will be?

Rumors of a Denver Capitol move were floating around not to long ago...

Being as DC is on the short list maybe a move is in the works?

There's going to be A LOT of speculation between now and that show!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I say we got to watch Obama's travels. Doesn't it strike you that Bush just happened to be in Florida on 9/11? If Obama suddenly leaves DC for some "Town Halls" in the next couple of weeks, I am leaving the city.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
After watching channel 4's 2.5 hr documentary on 9/11 and reading this I will end up not sleeping tonight.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I suggest all keep an eye to big politico movements...

There is a boat load of trouble brewing behind the scenes...

A lot of Congressmen being investigated for all kinds of hooha...financial/personal/ect...Rangel for one...

Chairman Rangel
www.nytimes.com...

Mounting embarrassment for taxpayers and Congress makes it imperative that Representative Charles Rangel step aside as chairman of the Ways and Means Committee while his ethical problems are investigated.

This recommendation does not come easily, considering the New York Democrat’s four decades of service in Congress. But Mr. Rangel himself has felt obliged to request three separate House ethics inquiries of his behavior. While denying serious improprieties, Mr. Rangel concedes that he has not lived up to the “higher standard” expected of members of Congress.

His latest admission is that as chief of Congress’s tax-writing committee, he was “irresponsible” in failing to disclose $75,000 in rental income and pay federal and state taxes on a villa in the Dominican Republic.

His temporary yielding of the gavel is an urgent necessity for a Democratic Congress elected two years ago on promises of an ethical housecleaning. The villa dealings only add momentum to the investigations of two earlier controversies — Mr. Rangel’s favored treatment in occupying four rent-stabilized apartments in Manhattan, and his improper use of official letterheads to solicit support from charities and corporations for an academic center to memorialize his career in public service.

I fear TPTB are losing a grip on power at all levels... :shk:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well remember, Bush was speaking to school kids on that Tuesday, Obama will also be speaking to school kids on a Tuesday!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Nice catch!

Wonder if this Va school would be far enough away IF something happens?

Hmmm...across the river from it, but, not real far...

Obama's school speech dodges divisive politics, pushes personal responsibility
www.sltrib.com...

~
In his pep talk to pupils -- to be delivered from Wakefield High in Arlington, Va. -- he also urges the nation's young people to embark on a journey of self-discovery.

Anyways...even if it isn't timed with the school speech, the 9-11 protests planned in DC around the 11th-12th would be like shooting fish in a barrel...just thinking out loud...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by crw2006

Nice catch!

Wonder if this Va school would be far enough away IF something happens?

Hmmm...across the river from it, but, not real far...

Obama's school speech dodges divisive politics, pushes personal responsibility
www.sltrib.com...

~
In his pep talk to pupils -- to be delivered from Wakefield High in Arlington, Va. -- he also urges the nation's young people to embark on a journey of self-discovery.

Anyways...even if it isn't timed with the school speech, the 9-11 protests planned in DC around the 11th-12th would be like shooting fish in a barrel...just thinking out loud...

Damn,
that does sound very viable.

If a nuke goes off,
no one is gonna think
"OMG THOSE PROTESTERS!"
They are gonna think,
"#e, a nuke has gone off"

Knocks off a false flag, and takes care of a few opposing people.
Job done.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I wonder if some event is possibly planned for the UK. 9/11 is the number used in the US to call for the emergency services. 999 is the number dialed in the UK when requiring the emergency services.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well,I reckon that if there is a terror attack it will be against the many federal reserve buildings in US cities.
A false flag to stop the audit?
With the audit of the fed about to get underway,they need to get rid of any evidence which would expose the FR for what it really is.A con job.
Hope not though.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemesys

I wonder if some event is possibly planned for the UK. 9/11 is the number used in the US to call for the emergency services. 999 is the number dialed in the UK when requiring the emergency services.

I thought of that an hour ago!!

I hope that's not the case of tomorrow being the 999 day to remember.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemesys

England playing Croatia tomorrow at Wembley, probably around 70k people there........hope to Christ nothing does happen!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Nemesys

England playing Croatia tomorrow at Wembley, probably around 70k people there........hope to Christ nothing does happen!!

I've always thought the terrorists might try and smuggle in a bomb to a football stadium. I hope that never happens!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join