It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Then you calculate that the 'time' would be about 8am Eastern Daylight Time tomorrow morning?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
reply to post by nydsdan

Then you calculate that the 'time' would be about 8am Eastern Daylight Time tomorrow morning?

I had to edit that post because I totally biffed the math.
Cold medicine and no beer yet...

YouTube reports that the video was posted around 3:30pm Eastern. That makes 36 hours 3:30am Eastern Sunday. I kept doing GMT translation for the international visitors to this site but my math skillz apparently suck balls today.

Keep in mind, I believe he said that the info he was getting was not 100% and that the timeframe would be "within the next 36 hours or so" which could mean now, 5 min from now, in the middle of the night tonight, or NEVER.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hellooooo
well having read the first page all i see is speculation,if i was god you'd all be in the A team. Speaking from experience(i'm an ex squaddie)if what he says is true,he himself would not have the time to be making an posting vids because he'd be running around like a mad mans arse gettin his gear ready and wait to be issued this and that from the stores.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, apparently no one thought it was a good enough idea to include the date in any of this, just a vague 36 hours?

(Note to self: If I ever decide to post a prediction about a nuclear incident be sure to include the date at which it's supposed to happen, not just a time frame unless I want everyone to be confused about the exact day of the occurrence.
Or unless I expect everyone to possess psychic knowledge about when the video was made, and then when it was posted and count 36 hours ahead.

*And if I want to be believable don't mention my "intell" came from someone named babyfartz@mcgeezack or whatever that guys name was.)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

Originally posted by mappam
reply to post by nydsdan

I had to edit that post because I totally biffed the math.
Cold medicine and no beer yet...

YouTube reports that the video was posted around 3:30pm Eastern. That makes 36 hours 3:30am Eastern Sunday. I kept doing GMT translation for the international visitors to this site but my math skillz apparently suck balls today.

Keep in mind, I believe he said that the info he was getting was not 100% and that the timeframe would be "within the next 36 hours or so" which could mean now, 5 min from now, in the middle of the night tonight, or NEVER.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by nydsdan]

Well, if this guy is as smart as he portrays in his video, wouldn't he include the date?

And for everyone doing math right now, how do you know when he made the video? You only know when he posted it on youtube, not when it was made.

[Edit] My bad, he does state the date of posting in his video. Apologies.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In the guy's defense, the nuclear strike in 36 hours wasn't the main reason he posted that video. He threw that out cause thats what he heard and he even said he wasn't sure if it was real or BS.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Right... some random kid and his buddy know about an imminent terrorist attack, but apparently, the FBI, CIA, CID, NSA, and many other agencies don't, or can't stop it. And terrorists somehow got access to nuclear weapons... AND will get them to our coasts?

I'd say there is a 75% chance this guy has some mental issues, and should seek some professional help within 36 hours.

If however, anyone does buy this load of rubbish, I still have a bevy of available bridges (I'll only sell interior-country bridges), and some excellent beach property in southern Florida.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
the FBI, CIA, CID, NSA, and many other agencies don't, or can't stop it.

What? Not like this hasn't happened before.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Originally posted by fleabit
the FBI, CIA, CID, NSA, and many other agencies don't, or can't stop it.

What? Not like this hasn't happened before.

Nuclear weapons have been smuggled into the country and set off in major cities? I missed the news that day, clearly.

Yes, they missed events like 9/11. That's what you get when you think your country is above and beyond the touch of others. However, this would be something they supposedly know about. And as much as folks like to make fun of them, our intelligence agencies are actually very potent.

Anyway, that hardly matters... this guy is clearly playing folks, having a good laugh... or more likely imo, has some serious issues with conspiracy theories.

Let that be a warning to those who delve too deeply and greedily into the mines of conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I also have a feeling, and you are all going to laugh (quite reasonable) but it concerns the 13 of this month, Sunday. We will see.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Latest video :

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandoon
I also have a feeling, and you are all going to laugh (quite reasonable) but it concerns the 13 of this month, Sunday. We will see.

Really, why do you feel the 13th will be a day of concern?

2nd line

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Lucentenigma beat me to it.
He says that there are more people training than usual. He also says that he will pull the link if nothing happens.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by SpaDe_]

Also on a side note, I think he may be posting these last two videos from his cell phone.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by SpaDe_]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Once again, someone emails someone and now everyone is scared.....

PLEASE STOP THIS FEAR MONGERING!!!

In order for it to be fear mongering doesn't someone have to be afraid? Everyone is scared? Who? You? Me? Plucky? - I think not!

This may be an attempt at fear mongering but judging the reaction from this thread I would say that's a miss.

Good point, I should have included a few conditional phrases in my statement.
I'm just tired of all the stupid attempts to spread fear and mistrust. They're even trying to make us paranoid of each other so we can't even have civil discussions here anymore. If anyone disagrees with anything anyone says anymore, that person is automatically labeled a government disinfo agent.

Let's grow up people and stop making things up ok ? There are enough real things that deserve our attention.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

It says he posted the last 2 from a blackberry.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I was ready to run to this thread and declare the prediction came true....however, I realized it was just thunder from my downunder that I heard

[edit on 9/12/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Also I just read a Chicagoan whose blog I follow. He said that the local news feature mostly about that city vying for the 2016 Olympics. Definitely distraction.

Notice how this guy's undelying theme is actually that soldiers are on your side, do not fire at them, we are here to protect the people, we are not the enemy, etc. So based on that I really think something will really happen.

Also why is this on skunk works? This is a prediction. If it fails then that's the only time it should be moved to skunk works!

(unless the OP put it here in that case nevermind.
)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Yeah I just noticed that.
What are the rules generally in the military whether it be reserves, gaurd, army, etc. for use of mobile phones and such?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

36 hours has passed and we are not dead as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

i believe you're not supposed to be doing any of those for matter of national security, but these days it must be really hard for the us forces to stop every soldier from making videos of whatever they're doing.
a friend of mine was a marine reserve and on week ends he'd shoot some of the training and send me the videos on monday, kool stuff once in a blue moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join