It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 14
27
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thank you so much, you posted this while I was doing a charka meditation too. Wonderful visual.




posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe
 


Cool image indeed.

And very appropriate for Chakras.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


At the start of this topic, I noticed you talked about rules of non-interference with this planet. Do you know who made this rule? If you answer this correctly, i`ll buy your story, if not.....well. Please, answer this question.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


At the start of this topic, I noticed you talked about rules of non-interference with this planet. Do you know who made this rule? If you answer this correctly, i`ll buy your story, if not.....well. Please, answer this question.



The "rule" I was refering to was adopted by the Pleiadian Federation, however, I do believe they were influenced by others, far older than they. I'm not familiar with the gensis of their various species or the Federation. I do know that such a "rule" has been with my people for millions of years (as Earth recons time).

It was discovered in a time long forgoten by most physical beings that giving technology and other advancements to people that are not ready can have dire consequences, hence, the "rule" to not interfere with a developing society. There are however, exceptions to all rules. It is my fear that Earth is one of those exceptions. But with wise interaction with the prople of Earth the hazards can be minimumized.

By the way, it doesn't matter IF you buy my story...if you do...cool, if you don't...be careful.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


This is not a rule. It is a law. A divine law to put it in better terms. The law of freewill given to all beings by our creator. This is the one law that is never to be broken by anyone. All races know of this law, it is setup to protect all beings who are using freewill to live out their lives without someone else interfering and trying to run their life for them. This is one law the creator will not let be broken.

It is only, and I say only, by a vast majority of beings allowing it to happen, will the law be over looked. It would only be that way before any outside interference be allowed to happen on this planet.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This isnt however considered valid as Divine Law, as Mother has a Divine Plan and it involves the freedom for earth and its evolution, for the entire universe is intertwined and its separating and growing colder on all levels due to the abuses of the grass roots one.
Free will does not give annanuki the right to slaves. This planet and humanity is being set free, and a catastrophe is being avoided, or mitigated.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I am not convinced avoided was ever part of the equation.

Mitigated may be closer to what reality will be.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Freewill does not mean others have the freewill to take someone else`s freewill away. That would be nothing more then a power grab. Nobody has the right to interfere with the spiritual grow of anyone else, as individuals, or as a race. If you do interfere, you are breaking Gods law, not mans.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Exactly, which is what the annanuki have been doing to billions of souls here. That is being dealt with for its affecting the entire fabric of the universe, not to mention that this plan is from First Cause/Prime Creator/Divine Mother and the Council of Nine as well.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Unity_99]



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


They will pay for what they are doing, believe me. As people, we have nothing to fear from them. They have already sealed their fate.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux
 


You do understand that in 5D and higher, we are a part of the Universal Understanding on connected to our spiritual awareness and source. The Federation and Andromedan delegations are 5D and higher. They are the positives as well. Archangels meet with the councils of planets. This is a cycle that is ending, such as earth changes and the annanuki's determination to do wars and armeggedon style endings as well as they would like a negative harvest to prevent many people, who will be terrified and thrown into fear and this will affect their evolutionary process as well. There is also an ascension, planetary and for humanity that is ready to evolve to the next level.

I've experienced quite a few strong connections or moments when I was my higher self, or connected to my higher being, and knew quite a few people, a few famous and who had gone off their missions. I knew people and knew I had to pray for them to wake up to who they were, recover, and go back on mission, or, for the many who couldnt awaken in this world to do so and seek help. Many starseeds from the Federation and Andromeda are here to mitigate danger, wake people up, make them aware of the world around. This Disclosure is really necessary so people can be moved to safety and the world can evolve. I was aware of people who have come on missions in waves at different times. This was in August after that large amount of energy was sent after the 15th, and I had a burning sensation in my head, and had to sleep in the afternoon for days.

Then suddenly, I forgot about the matrix and everything here, and just felt so incredibly cut off from everything, separate. I just walked outside reaching out instinctively for my people, the Federation and my family and was there instantly, interconnected, in the Universal Understanding. I was so happy, just overjoyed, so grateful. Words cannot explain. And was told welcome home. We are individuals yet one, and when humans achieve 5D they will immediately experience this.

Their evolution has been halted and the leaders on this planet are annanuki and serving the annanuki. They want to go underground with 14% of the population for the disaster they hope will be a lion, which is being mitigated with healing sought for earth.

We need to create mediation groups and share intent, to grow awareness and have grass roots people demanding disclosure. We have to see it as done, finished, completed, and a wonderful era of freedom, equality, advancement, a cosmic eutopia, with peace and unity in place, and us working to heal nature and earth and restore it to a lush paradise, gently and safely.

The Federation and Andromedan Delegations are working on behalf of an enslaved humanity, for love and light, they're the good guys. This is Mother's plan. I am from that in my source. Its the leaders of this planet that are using terms of noninterference in a legalistic way, that is like the nazi's documents, they're psuedo laws, or like our corrupt laws. They're crimes, not laws. Mothers Divine Plan is to ascend this planet and people, to set it free from the enslavement here.

Many say bad things about humans, and put them down, I've read it many times. Whereas, in this negative 3D reality which is making the universe grow colder and separate, starseeds arent even waking up in large numbers. If someone on mission can't even pull out of this, then how could anyone expect humans to be able to wake up from the matrix and mind control? Free will has been greatly tampered with here.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
anthraandromeda -

I've read the thread from beginning and have questions if you would be so kind...

1. How can such greed and death and destruction from a few upon so many on earth be even remotely allowed by any et races?

2. How much does a DNA test cost anyway - and how sure of you it would show something different than others not born of ets?

3. How are we suppose to live on this planet with such obvious plans of our demise? They are going to force vaccinations, camps, death on millions - how is that even remotely allowed in any type of forum (councils)? Free will is what allows it - evil intentions (causing pain, anguish, control) have equal rights as benevolent intentions? For this reason alone, I cannot believe in any Supreme Creator Force that 'cares' one whit about anything or there would have been intervention eons ago and we wouldn't be here in this toilet flush now.

I am EXTREMELY frustrated with any philosophy/beliefs about good ets being here to help with anything - because it's just simply not happening (the help). Millions suffer daily, million more are going to be herded into camps momentarily, all because of a "few" nasties who were allowed control.

If I ignore them, will they go away? Not in my reality - If there is a way to ignore them and make them go away (change my reality), I'm ALL EARS and would be most appreciative of any ways to do this.

I love this planet - I detest a few controlling the rest to their own selfish, insidious means.

Are we supposed to be watching the skies for ets descending? How will we know its different than Project Bluebeam? What about all the people who've already met death at their hands? What happens to them? Karma?!? I don't believe in it - karma always excuses the perpetrator - its always the "victims' karma" to have things happen to them and never the responsibility of the offender.

I've been fed lies all my life - excuses and reasons for all this stuff happening - I'm literally exhausted from it and damn near ready to just roll over and let them kill me because I cannot keep going like this.

So if you are sincerely who you claim to be, great. But its (to me) too little to late for many and not soon enough for those still here. If you're not who you claim to be, it again is an exercise in discretion for us just trying to figure this out while we still have the freedom of thought to do so.

k.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The negotiations have gone on with this remnant from the old empire for a long time and so far, the crafts that do come low are shot at, some felled, and according to one friend they are using HAARP to try and create a shield with our ionsphere to keep our help out.

The other problem is, humanity is not unified, is not doing what it can and should to stand up against the bad directives of the world's mismanagement team and bloodlines/leaders.
They have to make a point of this because otherwise they are co-creators of this mess.
They need to demonstrate conscience and unity. At the same time they are also seen as innocents and vastly manipulated, but this is important. We all need to step up to the plate and do what we can to write to our leaders and media even and demand disclosure, end to war. And they are attempting to bring in another big one with the middle east. The propaganda threads are everywhere. While the troops arent out of the middle east yet either, and Obama was foolishly put in to do that. Though I couldnt see how voting a bloodline cousin to the last president, though differing parties, and both being related to the House of Windsor brought in a grass roots human leader which is the only kind humans need to elect, from the bottom up.

We have to say no to war. But if they don't listen, and they seem to not do that much, we have to not comply and outwardly, visibly not comply. Max Igans videos are really good on non compliance.

This is a very complex issue. Of course if everyone just goes outside and gives a huge heartfelt prayer to Prime Creator and asks for help from Her positive people, when they're being ignored when they make noisee, then if enough did that they would unmask instantly.

My friend also pointed out this, that tptb are holding a very precious hostage, all of humanity, and that they wouldnt hesitate to stage a bluebeam project, even kill many humans to make it look like we're under attack. These plans have been leaked out on various disclosures, and project camelot interviews as well.

But affirming, stating and co-creating positivity is useful. And mediation.

"I am free from the matrix, the people are free, awake, aware and happy, they are healed, and filled with joy, peace and unity. Disclosure is now, we are being taught by our cosmic friends and family. A new utopia is beginning for humanity and earth. We are healing mother earth and nature and she is being restored gently with humanity safe and powerfully protected. Divine Mother's Plan has been achieved, and the earth and its people ascend and evolve."



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


That's mostly my take on things - and it really sucks all around. I don't believe writing letters will do anything - I'm leaning more towards simply changing focus onto positive, life-nurturing things 24/7 instead of watching the ever approaching, encroaching NWO. They're messed up people and (in my opinion) beyond reach especially by us in all our dumbed-down state.

Millions of people have prayed for thousands of years without alleviating these continual massacres of people - that's why I don't believe there's one there. Our best hope are alien allies (if there really is such a thing) and I'd do whatever I could to call them in to for once in our history let the people have a chance! We've been dominated from the beginning - we've never been free, there's always been the bloodlines!



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by Unity_99
 


That's mostly my take on things - and it really sucks all around. I don't believe writing letters will do anything - I'm leaning more towards simply changing focus onto positive, life-nurturing things 24/7 instead of watching the ever approaching, encroaching NWO. They're messed up people and (in my opinion) beyond reach especially by us in all our dumbed-down state.

Millions of people have prayed for thousands of years without alleviating these continual massacres of people - that's why I don't believe there's one there. Our best hope are alien allies (if there really is such a thing) and I'd do whatever I could to call them in to for once in our history let the people have a chance! We've been dominated from the beginning - we've never been free, there's always been the bloodlines!


I`ve said this before, and I`ll say it again. At this point in time, we have an opportunity as a race to pull ourselves out of this mess we have created so that we may move forward spiiritually, without outside help. And yes, there are more and more people waking up to what is going on around us. Even my youngest daughter has noticed this happening with the people. They just need to understand what it is we have to do to change things for the good.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
No we don't. And this time is for that moment and help. We are facing a catstrophe that humanity has never faced in its collective memory. And they have us locked below like in the Titanic, fed BS while they make their preparations in the underground facilities. Its not planet x, as that would be disturbing our quiet sun, and actually be seen. And many of us are here, incarnated from these star systems. The Federation is family to me. I am lyraean in source with ties to both Pleiades and andromedan. I have some awareness. These negotiations are the advancement for our planet.



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
No we don't. And this time is for that moment and help. We are facing a catstrophe that humanity has never faced in its collective memory. And they have us locked below like in the Titanic, fed BS while they make their preparations in the underground facilities. Its not planet x, as that would be disturbing our quiet sun, and actually be seen. And many of us are here, incarnated from these star systems. The Federation is family to me. I am lyraean in source with ties to both Pleiades and andromedan. I have some awareness. These negotiations are the advancement for our planet.


So now you are telling everyone we as a race have no freewill anymore? Sorry, I don`t buy that one bit, we do have freewill my good man, even if you don`t think so. I had this same discussion with so called members of the GFL(Galactic Federation of Light), they felt they could waltz iin and do our work for us. Sorry, not without our ok on it. We are more then able to do our own cleanup, thanks anyway.

It`s like the old saying. If you keep helping your child up each time they fall down, they will expect you to do it everytime, even after they are grown up. No, we don`t need outside help. We need to grow up as a race and do our own dirty work. If you did help, this grand experiment will end up a failure, and we are not failures.





[edit on 1-10-2009 by FiatLux]



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux
 


"The best slave believes they are free"

We have never had free will or free choice - we've ALWAYS been under the thumb of the ruling bloodlines and allowed to live in peace if they choose, not us.

We have free will? Really??? I might be able to choose what I want to eat for dinner, but I sure can't chose to go the US for a meal. Where's the free will in that?

I want to be buried outside a graveyard and return to the earth, but can't do that - where's the free will in that?

I want to be free of radio waves, micro waves, HAARP - how could I do that?

I absolutely disagree we have free will - we have the ILLUSION of free well, hence the most perfect slave.

WE THE PEOPLE did not make this! We were created and kept under the ruling bloodline's thumb and lied to for thousands of years. Divine help? BRING IT ON!



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


This is not a rule. It is a law. A divine law to put it in better terms. The law of freewill given to all beings by our creator. This is the one law that is never to be broken by anyone. All races know of this law, it is setup to protect all beings who are using freewill to live out their lives without someone else interfering and trying to run their life for them. This is one law the creator will not let be broken.

It is only, and I say only, by a vast majority of beings allowing it to happen, will the law be over looked. It would only be that way before any outside interference be allowed to happen on this planet.



This makes no sense - this "law" (I don't believe its a law) is broken on earth all over the place and has been broken for thousands of years. We're already living under someone else's complete and total interference (NWO, Dictatorship regimes, Corporate poisoning of food, air, water).

You think populations in their free will mode say "yes, let's all get tortured and starve to death or be sold into sex slave camps".

The new ager then says, "ah, it's karma" Oh yes, karma, they "deserved it", "they asked for it", they did it sometime before so have to experience it themselves". NO! Karma is created to justify all this crap that is put on innocent people.

BS!


We've been lied and manipulated to for thousands of years - how can we even remotely have any semblance of Free Will under that? Free will means EVERY life form gets to do whatever they want, and that INCLUDES enslaving other life forms against THEIR free will - and here we are. Those that lie and want death and destruction are using their free will to do just that - and no one's even remotely stopping them! Where's the justice? The fairness? Where's the love and respect for all life !??? Not here - not anywhere -



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by FiatLux
 


"The best slave believes they are free"

We have never had free will or free choice - we've ALWAYS been under the thumb of the ruling bloodlines and allowed to live in peace if they choose, not us.

We have free will? Really??? I might be able to choose what I want to eat for dinner, but I sure can't chose to go the US for a meal. Where's the free will in that?

I want to be buried outside a graveyard and return to the earth, but can't do that - where's the free will in that?

I want to be free of radio waves, micro waves, HAARP - how could I do that?

I absolutely disagree we have free will - we have the ILLUSION of free well, hence the most perfect slave.

WE THE PEOPLE did not make this! We were created and kept under the ruling bloodline's thumb and lied to for thousands of years. Divine help? BRING IT ON!


What`s the matter, have you lost touch with what is inside of you? It blows my mind with what little confidence people have for what is within them. Bloodlines or not, they can control the body, but not the soul. Or have you no faith in the creator? The Christ consciousness is here, learn to tap into it and keep it within.



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join