It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Your responsible for your own truth and disclosure. It is not anyons job to provide you disclosure.

Disclosure has already happened for me. I have accepted alien reality.

It's your own consciousness you have to pay more attention too.
Fighting with other people over this is futile in gaining the truth you seek.

I am more awake than most who believe they are. And I will discuss a topic that I disagree with wherever and whenever I wish.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

This is completely off topic, so I will not be surprised if this gets booted by the Mods, however...

For your information, I am English. Quite what my race has to do with this, or my opinion, or how it appears to affect intelligence, is quite beyond me.

And further more, the Irish are more level headed than most people I have ever met.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Wrong again. If you had come here with an honest heart to begin with, then I may not have contributed to this thread, or perhaps contributed in a different way. But a random Googling of your “mother’s” name lead me to Crowley and the rest is history…

See, thats the problem...YOU have decided that there is "something there" even if there isn't. Now, you are determined to uncover it.

For what it's worth; I DID come here with an honest heart. If you knew anything about the teachings of Crowley you would have known this from the start, but alas, your conditioning has made you prejudiced against esoteric philosophies, expecially those of Crowley.

Please, go and learn the truth...them perhaps we can have an intelligent conversation.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow, 11 pages and nothing productive. We've learned what we already knew... many races of ET's present, check ... disclosure is coming, check ... a new presenter of the same info (but not very knowledgeable), check ... thread bashers present to keep the thread lively, check ... what did I miss?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Kaifan

Okay...The message you seek has been available on-line for 20 years, you have but to look. I have posted the link here within this thread, however, since it IS off-topic, how about we drop it here. If you want to discuss it, I'll think about it, but not here.

It seems to me you didn't get it, but anyway, i will only say this, i don't seek any message, at least not from you, it has been online for 20 years, i didn't even knew how to use a computer then, or was able to, so, i have to point out something, i grew up on those 20 years, and your message was nowhere to be seen, meanwhile, i have read a lot of books, i have listened to thousands of records, their words helped in increasing my awareness, i have seen paintings, i have seen the pyramids, i have seen people on the streets, dying a slow death, each and every day, i have seen tons of things, but not your message, which has been available for 20 years, why?

Actually there's another thing i would like to say, is this how you plan to help human kind, by saying something like "it has been available for 20 years, you have but to look" ?, can't be bothered to actually talk about your message? that you just say go look, it is somewhere on the net, good luck? i wonder.. and you are the last hope of your great empire?

Since you are the one that keeps talking about whatever you say you came to this planet to do, it is up to you to show it, to talk about it and to clearly teach whatever you say you came here to teach, not for everyone else to go on the net searching for whatever message you keep avoiding a direct conversation, by the way, there a millions of people without net access, i guess is their bad luck, no salvation message for them?

Or, as i said earlier, it is of no interest to you what happens to the human race, you just want people to ask you about how does it feel to be alien and to praise you, somehow, just for being an "alien", and that's it, i haven't gotten anything from you, your words are empty, sorry, but you have taken from me, and for those who don't get how this came to be, you need to walk out of here for your own sake.

It takes more than words.

Kai

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fear or love has been mentioned. But this is also an illusion. In reality we're at a crossroads, with the annilihation of the human race in the balance, and the ruling bloodlines, amonst the most evil beings to walk on any planet, don't care. They're going to live. The Queen of England's family herself has an underground base in the Colorado area, the continental divide, a great distance from the UK which isnt going to fare well. We have been lied to, controlled and murdered by the millions, soon to be billions, by these criminals for ages.

Now, the ET presence has been involved from the beginning. In recent times, since the advent of our nuclear, there has been massive involvement. The goals are as follows: to free this planet from its slavery, to provide equality and all resources for all citizens, and to have them moved to safety. Though Anthra won't say this, and perhaps even his own faction or people don't, but.... the goals are to have our leders step down and to form a United Earth Council, and have the citizens of this planet become educated, and upgraded, and address the injuries caused to mother earth and nature. In addition to this, there is an ascension taking place as well, on a planetary scale, and that is the true graduation. This is an event that has been planned for eons, according to the Divine Plan, and it is a moment where we will be the ones facing the consequences if we don't research the reality of our world and paradigm and demand disclosure.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We've been lied to, enslaved and murdered, all without even noticing it.

Until now.

This is the time. People talk of a new age of awareness coming into play, but i'd say we're already it in. We know whats happened, whats happening, and we are going to stop it. We have reached this new level of awareness, by simply acknowledging it.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Georgia guidestones have been erected in an an attempt to blame the disasters that are a possibility (please note that wording is important and imperative that words are chosen with care here, therefore even though some things may be unavoidable at this point, it is up to us and how aware we are, and how much we make noise about things and write to those in positions of authority to demand that they act in our best interests by disclosing and agreeing to eutopia for this false negative reality must end), on the Divine Will against a willful, savage and environmentally damaging humanity, when the truth is that 13 bloodlines from Sumerian days, through ancient Egypt, into the 12 bloodlines of Judah have ruled this planet, without end, and mismanaged all the resources in their evil game of massive exploitation and domination to their matrix. The air, the water, our dna coding its all the matrix. I know someone who cans see the code. Apparently microsoft and sony are key players in maintaining the code of MC in their consoles for our teenagers as well.

The real joke is that according to two different maps I've viewed that could represent the changed world after the global disasters, Georgia is an inland bay. I suppose the stones will magically be reserected under the water to point the way to the future slaves, and they will ohhh and ahhh over the mystery should this be our fate.

We have a chance now, if we push disclosure to end it all once and for all. There are people here who remember Lrya. I do. I was taken off planet on the request of my mother. That planet was destroyed by the annanuki connected to earth, and billions perished. That planet was one of the last to hold out agaisnt the annanuki, and they were thought of as trouble makers for a time, but they were freedom fighters and refused to give in. There are many here that will be from various destroyed planets and who need to be rescued.

It is absolutely critical that we stop being children and do the connecting of the dots. We need to think and really pay attention. Its critical.

By the way, the greys kidnap people of the 12 bloodlines, and they are pirates taking dna, because they are trying to repair their own dna, to survive the new plane coming. The zetans, or pinkies as some call them, are the worst of all of them.

Its also critical to pay attention to the wording used. Its one thing to state the way the world is, its here, its manifested now, and its also not fearful to have people understand the very real possibilites ahead and the choices that need to be made ASAP, but, we have to choose words with care.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yes! I am Andromedan. A species called "Andromds". Though when I say "we" or "my people" I'm referring to a collection of people, several different species that make up a sort of collective.

Oh Noes! Somebody is pretending to be you, OP! They posted a comment on this page!!!!: www.howistheworldgoingtoend.com...

And said this:

* Comment (1)

gravatar

#1 by Anthra-Andromda - August 31, 2009 6:28 PM

I've been told by real Andromedans that "Axthadans" don't really exist, it is most likely misunderstanding. There is no faction in ANdromeda names Axthadans nor is there a planet named Axthada.

Y'all should visit alien.wolfmagick.com... to learn more.

I realise it can't be you, OP, cos you is a real Andromedwotsit, but this guy onl says that he's been told something by "real" Andromedans. Rookie mistake, really.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

AS it is said..."You can lead a horse to water, but, you can not make him drink"

However, IF you had tasted the wather, you might have found it refreshing...your loss.

Truthfully, kid, I am given license to make the learning as hard or easy as I like. If you have a problem with that, then the message is not for you.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well zetas are not good, they are the most negative of all the greys. So this would cast a certain slant upon the conformers as well. But, the Federation/Pleaidian/Andromedan are truly the good guys here. We are talking so advanced its beyond our comprehension of what this means, and what they want for us is freedom and a happy ending to this story, versus the choice that lack of unity entails, which is ......

It does seem odd that the negotiations are including negatives with the positives, and I wonder on whose behalf zetans have been included, the US?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Unity_99]

Negative or not, the Zetas, and all other species who make this area of spece their home have the right to be a part of these negotiations. And, it will be left up to the Humans to align themselves with who ever they choose. The Andromedan role here is only to insure fairness and compliance with interstellar and intergalatic law and protocol.

Personally, I have "faith" that you Humans will make the right choice...if given the chance. This is why it is imperative that you stop argueing and start paying attention.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Also, Anthra, do you have any info on the new Swine Flu vaccine. I don't really trust our Gov, as of the Shadow Goverment, but i really don't think they're heartless enough to kill over 6 billion of us with something like that.
I hope not anyway.

I've been told to not get the shot. Mother says I don't need it, and many Human experts are saying similar things.

I've done the math using current statistics, and, it seems that there is no need of the vaccine. IF it should later prove to be safe and effective, then perhaps One could use it to escape the inconvenience of getting sick.

The current hysteria, both, private, and, governmental is entirely uncalled for.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Sound familiar? It should:

The presence of Andromedan people (Andromeda Galaxy) near Earth is currently limited to one faction; a group called Andromds. The Andromds have an active role in the current development of Earth and its people. While the Andromds do not have a voice in the local stellar government, they are here at the mutual request of several governing factions to act as mediators, impartial observers and advisors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP’s initial posts are complete copy and pastes from this site:

alien.wolfmagick.com.../pageHome.htm

Once again passing someone elses work off as his own...

So you are using text from this wolfmagic site, and the comment in my post above also directs people to the same site. And says "yall".

How interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Kaifan

AS it is said..."You can lead a horse to water, but, you can not make him drink"

However, IF you had tasted the wather, you might have found it refreshing...your loss.

Truthfully, kid, I am given license to make the learning as hard or easy as I like. If you have a problem with that, then the message is not for you.

Yeah, right now i feel sorry for you.

I have tested more than you can imagine, but not from your empty lake, you feel you are giving others 'a chance' and still you claim you don't feel you are better than the rest of the humans, funny thing isn't it?

Its very easy to lead people like you, who are desperate to feel they have something important to do on this life, and who can feel their life slip away, day by day, slowly, but surely, without having achieved 'something', it easy to lead them into showing their true self, as you have done here.

You are nothing, and you are nothing, because you chose to be nothing, and instead, created a false reality where you are over everyone else, as the savior of the universe, the prince, the heir of the great empire, you, from the house of wolves.

But you are not, you are not, you are... not.

Because i know who you are, I've seen your eyes, and the despair, the confusion and the feelings inside you riping your soul apart, because you feel your life went away so fast and without you been able to accomplish what you wished so much, 'i can see you', i have said that before, to someone else, which, just like you, could not find peace on his soul and mind, 'i can see you' because i can see, and you don't get what i'm trying to say here, or the meaning of my avatar as i asked you to look at it, you just don't get it, little wolf.

I am younger than you yes, by so many years.. but if you think that age equals knowledge, you have lost the way, sorry to tell you this, but you have lost the way, long ago..

Kai

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Love isn't illusion, for love is light, fear is the polar opposite of love. This is a free will universe. You choose what you want to be in this existence. Although as much as expansive this universe is and that light opens more doors than darkness could close, there is only one way to completion and that is finding you and knowing what you are.

Love and light.

As for another jounrey and another universe, it is as real as you can get within the bounds of this universe. We on earth are here to bring balance.

Disclosure is already here. People have not found what they need to do now. What we need to NOW, is simply love and unite the planet and heal mother gaia.

Gaia is crying for your help. Each of us can save the planet. If everyone meditated love for one moment right now you are healing her.

Until we start manifesting and taking responsibility for our reality nothing will happen. We are here to make our reality what it is. It seems that people are asking for the heavens to return with a ticket. There is no ticket. YOU are here to complete you..... To heaven.

All souls on this world came here to create a multidimensional existence where the whole universe is confined onto one planet in all ways. All mortal and all pure from the moment they are born. We have forgotten who we are. Now we are here to remember and heal our past and balance the interferances that has been shaking our own universe. Many souls from other universes including myself has come here to bring you this path.

It is essential that we realise what we are and what potentials lie in us all. The higher power and source has always been with you all. You are all deeply loved and it's you al that we have been waiting for.

This planet is "you all" as "one"

Love your world and most importantly love yourself as you love each other.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

It maybe wonderful that you are right, it maybe frustrating when your are wrong.

But at the end of your day what did it matter. In other words. Look at your judgments and look at the energy you create on this thread. it does not matter what one thinks of them self. Or what one does to him/herself or what way they project themselves. They may do what's right for them and that just may not be right for you.

But your concern right now is to do what you feel is right and be less judgmental of other's peoples concern.

She is from Andromedia. Souls on this planet come from all over the cosmos. There is nothing of a big deal about it. The only big deal I've seen with you so far, is your incredible ego reacting to someones words.

Let it go. Who cares, pinch your wrists, make a cup of tea, Take a deep breath. look around you and most importantly pay attention to your feelings and what you do.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
reply to post by Kaifan

It maybe wonderful that you are right, it maybe frustrating when your are wrong.

But at the end of your day what did it matter. In other words. Look at your judgments and look at the energy you create on this thread. it does not matter what one thinks of them self. Or what one does to him/herself or what way they project themselves. They may do what's right for them and that just may not be right for you.

But your concern right now is to do what you feel is right and be less judgmental of other's peoples concern.

She is from Andromedia. Souls on this planet come from all over the cosmos. There is nothing of a big deal about it. The only big deal I've seen with you so far, is your incredible ego reacting to someones words.

Let it go. Who cares, pinch your wrists, make a cup of tea, Take a deep breath. look around you and most importantly pay attention to your feelings and what you do.

I do feel concern for the people who will believe the lies, who will follow a path to nowhere hoping for something better, and at the end there will only be 'nothing'.

I care about people, you are so blind, just like the op, and i will show you how, you can't see beyond my words, you have taken literary everything i said, you can't see, simply as that

Is he, not she.

He is not from Adrowhatever, he is from earth, and nowhere else, i know.

Curiously enough, you reacted to my words, but you are not able to see them for what they really are, you are just following around, as others do, tell me, how many other 'aliens' have you met in the past, and how many of them actually went through and did something more than talk a lot?

I will ask you as well, since you have answered my post without understanding the meaning behind my words, look at my avatar, what does it tells you? where it came from? how long has been since it was created.

I'll let you have a little tip, that's a wolf there.

Kai

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

This planet is "you all" as "one"

This quote is funny because you don't understand what "one" means.

Stop reading things on the net and go and experience real life, by yourself, alone, without help, with no hope, with no one that lends you a hand.

Then survive, then open your eyes and look around, and then, realize what's out there is not what some guy who sits on his home and plays make believe wants you to believe, life has a different nature, you just can't grasp it, because you will look away, terrified of what you may see.

And yet, for those who dare to see, everything is OK, later, pain must be lived through, in order to get there, there is no easy way, as much as some would like it to be, that way just leads to nowhere.

Fear and Love, life is not black and white.

Love and Light, nobody understands really what love is, there's more to learn by going into the darkness, than by going into the light, because if you look at the light, everything is already visible, there's nothing more to see, but in the darkness, there are things you can't control, things you don't even know exist, things you are not aware and don't understand, once you have entered, it becomes light, after a while, if you are strong enough to endure it, or you can get lost in the way, as lots of people do around here.

Jesus, he went into the darkness, then turned into light, most of us know that, why did he?

Understand the difference between having a 'big ego' and calling out a lie, and having no respect for someone who uses other's people weakness for his own goals.

My energy on this thread, is directed at breaking apart the lie, i react like this, i will not look away, never, and you feel somehow affected by it, maybe because you want to believe that lie, and you will do as much as you can to protect that fragile world where things are so easy to solve as 'love and fear'. Only you can help yourself then.

Kai

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Then you judge me to the point of insulting me.

You my friend need to get off your high horse and focus about your own life and stop projecting like a horse who lost his cart.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

This quote is funny because you don't understand what "one" means.

Stop reading things on the net and go and experience real life, by yourself, alone, without help, with no hope, with no one that lends you a hand.Then survive, then open your eyes and look around, and then, realize what's out there is not what some guy who sits on his home and plays make believe wants you to believe, life terrified of what you may see.
We are not afraid.
I will do what I can to help others not be afraid aswell

Yet you on the other keep judging others, to the point, you don't know when to stop and I can just imagine you keep on it. Your part in this world(if by your choice)
if you knew Jesus words, it is to love you, love others and love your enemy. That is his message. tThere is no need to be terrified, there is no reason to be hopeful for the future, It's time to make our dreams come true NOW.

I am outside. I am inside. I am everywhere. I am you,it means I remember who I am. I don't read other peoples words or use the net. I talk from my higher source and the connection with the "one source" My life has shown me the widsom and love I seek and want to spread. Let's get down to reality now.

You have insulted me. and then only to display further ignorance and then continue judging. You have proved you have no understanding of other peoples up comings and you have no objectivity in observation and reasoning with a open debate discussion. Take a stand back, think, feel, before you project your reality onto someone else.

Nobody is terrified. Please refrain from making assumptions about other people. Thanks.

And yet, for those who dare to see, everything is OK, later, pain must be lived through, in order to get there, there is no easy way, as much as some would like it to be, that way just leads to nowhere.

Who said it was.

Your hilarious. We all are aware. It's you who needs to be aware now. Because your not self aware.

Love and Light, nobody understands really what love is, there's more to learn by going into the darkness, than by going into the light, because if you look at the light, everything is already visible, but in the darkness, there are things you can't control, things you don't even know exist, things you are not aware and don't understand, once you have entered, it becomes light, after a while,
Jesus, he went into the darkness, then turned into light, most of us know that, why did he?

Understand the difference between having a 'big ego' and calling out a lie, and having no respect for someone who uses other's people weakness for his own goals.

Lol..
Jesus wasn't a person. He was the soul compenant of the one. He lived his early life like you or I, Felt pain and love and the spark of light came into his heart and opened his higher self completely to the source

My energy on this thread, is directed at breaking apart the lie, i react like this, i will not look away, never, and you feel somehow affected by it, maybe because you want to believe that lie, and you will do as much as you can to protect that fragile world where things are so easy to solve as 'love and fear'. Only you can help yourself then.

You called out a lie. Aren't you great. Now move on. If you can't at least sort that energy dip you have. We all feel it. Are you aware?
Spread love and less ego
When you mention Jesus, you shouldn't use him with your words because Jesus didn't judge others.
He didn't feel the need to be he loved all. He didn't need waste time finding who the bad guy is or who said a white lie.
In other words. tYou need to start focusing on you learning self awareness and apply it to your life . Everyone else understand what this thread is about. Lets get a move on. Everybody in this world has a role to participitate in

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join