It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Andromedan presence near Earth

The presence of Andromedan people (Andromeda Galaxy) near Earth is currently limited to one faction; a group called Andromds. The Andromds have an active role in the current development of Earth and its people. While the Andromds do not have a voice in the local stellar government, they are here at the mutual request of several governing factions to act as mediators, impartial observers and advisors.
While these Andromedan people are of several species; the leading Andromds are descended from a “Wolf” like creature, though they retain few of their original characteristics. These Andromds are very tall (4 – 4.5 meters) and typically rather fair (light skin and hair), and, look very much like Humans.
It is believed by the Andromedan people that the Earth is a free and sovereign Planet with the right to determine its own course. Further that Earth has, through its own endeavors succeeded in becoming a planet and people worthy of interstellar recognition.

AxThadans
The group commonly known as the Axthadans do not exist; they are a construct based on misconception and misunderstanding. It may also be attributed to untruth conveyed by those of the Zeta Reticuli faction (Greys and their allies) in an attempt to deliberately mislead the Human population of Earth, and there-by retain some degree of control over Human kind.
In any case; there is not now, nor has there ever been any group or faction in the Galaxy of Andromeda known as AxThadans. Further there is no planet named Ax Thada within the galaxy.

Andromeda Council
Another misnomer; there is no Andromeda Council. This term coined by Alex Collier is a misunderstanding of what was told him by members of one of the major factions within the Milky Way Galaxy. They are one of the factions that originally requested Andromd assistance. This faction is located in a portion of Earth’s sky that is generally in the direction of the Andromeda Galaxy, and thus a possible source of confusion.
Much of what Mr. Collier has to say, however, is correct and relayed to the best of his ability.

Anthra-Andromda
Anthra is an Andromd living on Earth. A child to us, he was placed on the planet Earth in the spring of 1947 to grow and become a ‘resident’ observer. His knowledge of the Human species is invaluable to the mission on Earth.

Andromd assets
There are currently several assets in operation on or near Earth. These are; 1) the child, Anthra, 2) seven (7) starships, currently in high orbit around Earth (100,000 kilometers average). These starships are monitoring Earth and are actively engaged in negotiations with the major governing factions of planet Earth, 3) an array of high orbit monitoring stations.

Negotiations
Representatives of the Andromds are currently engaged in ongoing negotiations with several Earth factions.

United Nations
    United States
    Britain
    European Union
    France
    Russia
    China
    G8 (as a group)
    G20 (as a group)

These negotiations are aimed at providing Earth with a better global governing body, providing essential technologies, and establishing a balance of power within Earth’s solar system.
The free and equal distribution of technologies is essential to establishing a lasting global peace, and removing the oppression that some of Earth’s people experience.

Medical
    Energy
    Agriculture
    Environmental / Climate
    Manufacturing
    Communications
    Transportation (ground based systems)

These technologies are considered a primary requisite for all of Earth as they will provide for basic needs and allow Humans to live in harmony with the Earth.

[continued]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 2]

Other technologies are being made available to Earth’s leading countries as well.

Transportation (space based systems)
    Defense

It is essential that these technologies be equally distributed between the leading countries of Earth so as to provide a balance of power, and allow Earth to defend itself against most aggressors.

United Nations
Beginning in February 2008 a series of meetings with United Nations representatives from the leading nations of the world has been scheduled. These meetings between various extraterrestrial entities and mid-level terrestrial diplomats are being conducted to discuss the terms of extraterrestrial involvement in terrestrial affairs and the infusion and distribution of technologies. These meetings are ongoing.
Corroboration of these events (at least in part) has been via “leaked” information through a U.S. Navy initiative to forward disclosure to the masses and provide a beginning to transparency in these matters; this too is an ongoing effort.

G8, G20, and China
In an effort to include all of Earth’s major powers and economies meetings with the G8 powers have been expanded to include China. Meetings with G20 economies have been limited to more of an introductory event; this was viewed as necessary since not all G20 countries will be eligible for all technologies on the table. The full spectrum of technologies may only be given to G8 plus China and it will be up to the United Nations to decide which of the more advanced technologies are distributed to other countries and when.

United States
Meetings with the United States Department of State, Homeland Security, and, Department of Defense have been ongoing since prior to the 2008 U.N. meetings. Most recently there have been meetings with the United States Space Command, U.S. Air Force Space Command, U.S. Navy Space Command, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the U.S. President. Some of these meetings were an attempt to wrest Extraterrestrial technologies from the hands of corporate entities who are not managing these technologies in good faith.

UFO / Exopolitical Researchers
Individual meetings with leading UFO and Exopolitical researchers are also ongoing; the most recent of these occurring in July 2009.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding us. I think you might have posted this in the wrong forum. Perhaps short stories or the gray area might be more your flair.

One major flaw you need to fix in your story telling that could be a major plot-hole should you ever sell it, is how in the heck is all this such a secret with the thousands of people in multiple countries involved? There are about 10-20 other major plot-holes as well, but I'm too lazy to pick apart fiction right now.

And we wonder why people laugh out loud at us?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
please remove. this was on the UFO board and the comment no longer fits

[edit on 31-8-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
wow! Thanks for the short story... Just one question tho...

Why would they be only helping 1st world countries?? What about the ones that need real help?
Why don't help farmers with their crops, or water to be able to run for everyone... and reforestation in some other places.... why would you give all that power to a group of people who just divide more and more the better ones whith the poorest ones?

Boo to this...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow, way to be completely rude to a fellow member. Maybe you don't agree with the poster, but maybe if you want to know more about this you should ask the OP some questions about it?

OP Thanks for the interesting information. I would like to know some more about what you have already told us. What is your part in this, where have you acquired this information from, and why have you chosen to post it here?

I would also like to know: how many people from these different organizations are in the know and how many are kept behind a silhouette? As another poster has said, it would be rather difficult to keep this under wraps if there were a large amount of people "in on the secret".

A proposed answer to the question about only giving resources to developed nations:

Put yourself in that situation. If we were going to another planet to hold meetings and such, would we go first to the developed and prosperous nations or third world countries? I think it makes sense to seek out the more developed countries first to get a foothold and then once everything has been introduced, trickle down to the less organized and developed ones.

Just my 2 cents. Hope more users have some great input on this. Looking forward to more info from the OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by applejack

You are right I was not trying to be rude to the OP and I'm sorry but there is a lot of misinformation going around all the time and there is absolutely no source to this.

When it comes to third world countries.... why would you go to the higher ranked countries? what makes you think that they are the ones thinking about equality of ressources and water... It is the same countries who deny countries who need water, who need food and who put themselves first. I seriously doubt humble feelings in high ranked governments...

All I'm saying is if they are in communication... where are all the efforts going to? why is it that since last year there are many many people who are hungry, why medication has not arrived there and why are they being used for the big countrie's needs.... this is endeed a cycle in human history...

Anyways... this is completly off topic but I still beleive it's easy to come out with a theory of aliens... but I want sources... I don't want to be a misinformed person. That

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by applejack

You are right I was not trying to be rude to the OP and I'm sorry but there is a lot of misinformation going around all the time and there is absolutely no source to this.

When it comes to third world countries.... why would you go to the higher ranked countries? what makes you think that they are the ones thinking about equality of ressources and water... It is the same countries who deny countries who need water, who need food and who put themselves first. I seriously doubt humble feelings in high ranked governments...

All I'm saying is if they are in communication... where are all the efforts going to? why is it that since last year there are many many people who are hungry, why medication has not arrived there and why are they being used for the big countrie's needs.... this is endeed a cycle in human history...

Anyways... this is completly off topic but I still beleive it's easy to come out with a theory of aliens... but I want sources... I don't want to be a misinformed person. That

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Is it rude to yell fire in a burning house? I think not.

It is best that this sort of post be ripped apart before anyone is tricked into finding a single bit of it worth serious consideration.

I am not being rude in calling this garbage...I am being overly polite in saying "garbage".

Hopefully the OP posted this as a hoax...cus if this was posted in an attempt at "honest opinion", then it would be safe (for me at least) to never read from the guy again.

Total waste of time, disinfo and surly part of a personal agenda.

I boo this proudly.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thank you! booing is not so bad....
However I do not intend to be rude to anyone...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thats not what you're doing here, you're arent yelling "fire" in a burning house, you're just being and showing a lack of mutual respect for another human. Don't make excuses for your unconcious behavior when people are trying to provide you with something you can ultimately benefit in learning from higher politics and different perspective other than just human. It's ok if you don't believe him, but you wouldnt want someone to do that to you if they don't believe you.

If you want to have a great experience while you are here, then WHY on earth would you make it more difficult for others to have one? We've ALL HAD IT ROUGH, SHOW KINDNESS regardless of your belief system.

mutual respect.

Thank you for sharing this nonetheless, other perspectives are integral to our evolution.

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi, Thanks for the post. It would have been better though had you something viewable along with the text. With all this info supplied, there should be some kind of tangible thing for people to grasp on. Without it, it's just a story plopped in from the blue with no foreword to help us along.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interesting post if its meant as a fiction piece.

If its meant as "zomg proofs!" then I agree with the herd, its crap.

So many holes and such, don't know where to begin, but for starters, why would a group from some far away galaxy use a name that was derived by a Human to describe themselves and their galaxy (Andromeda/whatever you called them, Androds or whatever).

Oh yes, I forgot, the aliens told the government what they were called who forced the astronomer who named the galaxy to call it Andromeda, right?

If it was all intended as a fictional write-up intended to be put out as "truth", then the author really needs to learn to think a bit more.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Quite a mixed bag of responses.

Here is the source: D'Arna-Shat; lead negotiator for the Andromedans.

Here is a link so you can find third party info: Secret U.N. meetings

The number of people involved at present is rather small...some heads of State, and their ambasadors (mostly mid-level). If there is 100 people world wide that has any in depth knowledge, I would be surprised.

This is not intended to be disinfo, nor is there any personal agenda; just reporting important information that concerns all 6.5 billion of you.

Tell me...if you wanted to help the people of a large city (say L.A.) would you go the 'Crips' or the 'Bloods', or would you talk to the city council?

It works the same on a planetary scale, we don't talk to the little guys, the ones who don't have the resources to properly handle what we have to offer. We talk to world leaders...ya know...the ones that CAN properly distribute the technologies. Further, many of the 3rd world countries that are in the most trouble are that way because of internal issues, not with issues caused by the rest of the world.

Anyway, above is the source data yall wanted. Become informed.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostt

So many holes and such, don't know where to begin, but for starters, why would a group from some far away galaxy use a name that was derived by a Human to describe themselves and their galaxy

You presume that it was originally a human word, perhaps the ancient Greeks got it from somewhere else. Just a thought.

You tell me where the holes are, even your imagined ones.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
No, it could have been anything but Ancient Greek. She was a princess in an ancient Greek myth. See: www.thinkbabynames.com... and en.wikipedia.org...(mythology).

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hey there,

Since you've taken the time to give us this info, i shall thank you. Whether it is true or not, well that is another question. I see no reason for it to be false, but well, there is alot that i don't understand.

If you are up for answering questions, i have a few. Actually, i have billions, but ill just start with something simple.

Could you tell me who flies Triangle Ships? Dark grey Triangles, 3 orange lights in each corner. Fly extremely low, and are completely silent. I have the feeling there is a Reptillian connection, of which i don't believe is negative.

But just to clear something up, isn't there rules that forbid direct interference with humanity, ie, the average persons knowledge of Ets?
I mean, if there wasn't, wouldn't there be alot of people with info like this?
Although, since you're Andromedan, that is a seperate Galaxy, of which has a seperate stellar Government.

Hmmm.

Anyway, if you're not bull#ting, nice to meet you, and thanks for the info. I look forward to your reply.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've got a question.... Why tell us on ATS and not the entire world of your presence?

You stated that you would be surprised if 100 people in the world knew of what was going on. Now I'm not sure but I bet ATS has thousands of members that will probably discuss this thread ( if interested ) with non members. So that 100 could spread to 1000s quick.

I guess my point is why not prove to the world that you exist, and not just post on ATS that your kind is helping ours with technology or what have you.

Now I'm not saying I do or don't believe in your statements , but, there is always someone on this site claiming to be from somewhere and having all this knowledge of secret stuff going on.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

I am doing nothing of the sort. I am not trying to ruin any rainbows or days here. I am simply saying "I doubt the OP even believes this bogus stuff", and I also think he is having fun with it to.

In effect, making him the sort of forum user who enjoys mucking up the joint with disinfo and all out tomfoolery, while making anyone who stands up and calls it what it really is "looks like rabble."

Not so.

I think way too many people post false stuff "knowingly" and this guy's post fits that bill.

So I guess i'm calling this a "hoax post"?

PS-Notice the OP's tone has morphed into a "we" agenda? Hmmm...selling cupcakes to the braindead?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

Actually the Greeks named a princess Andromeda in the myth, later a constellation was names for her and still later a galaxy was named for the constellation where it was found. It all goes back to the Greeks...

You should read the myth with an open mind...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join