It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Beamish, if you look at the OP's earlier posts, you will see that he usues that website as a source. Also, I'm pretty sure that this website is the OP's website. Please look over it again. I went through the entire website, and it looks as though it was indeed created by the OP as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by applejack

Posting a link in another thread does not count, unfortunately.

If the OP owns that site, that does not preclude him citing it as a source. Besides, it is a moot point where it came from as the content is highly contentious.

And even if we ask for proof of any of his claims, he has already put in place one obstruction; apparently even his DNA proving to be non-human means nothing as our technology is lacking. Nice out.

I notice you did not comment on the Crowley link to this thread. Care to?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Yes Beamish, both of those sites are indeed mine.

Ordo Argentum Astrum
Andromedan Presence Near Earth

I also own the domain. I presume you have a REAL point here [other than trying to discredit me].

And the number with the DNA tests...how many other would be aliens are making the offer to submit to DNA testing? [the answer is simple...none]

And the bit about the testing not being really telling works in YOUR favor...I'm saying that even if it says I'm NOT HUMAN, it doesn't neccessarily mean I'm an off-worlder.

If you want to discredit me, rather than stir the sh##, prove (not suggest) I'm just some human.

nuf said...I will now return to the REAL discussion

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

My point is; why neglect to say that you are a follower of Crowley? Because you patently are.

Not once have you stated how closely you include his writings in your beliefs – indeed you seem to have avoided it. Not mentioning it is not a successful denial of its source.

And it discredits you not to have mentioned it, as many will simply have believed your story without realizing it has an occult background.

As to the mention of DNA; for a superior being, your logic is flawed; surely DNA taken from a human subject that consequentially proves not to be human is worthy of intense study, isn’t it?

Do you really think that that sort of hard evidence from someone who says they are an alien would be ignored?

Please don’t patronize me.

If you want to discredit me, rather than stir the sh##, prove (not suggest) I'm just some human.

I haven’t posted wild claims, so the onus is not on me to prove anything.

Why don’t you prove that you are an alien?

When would we have heard this from you?:

I am Anthra-Andromda of the Clan Kabuklm; the two year old child of D'Arna-Shat and Neva-con, the current monarchs of the Great Andromedan Empire. I am the Crown Prince of that Empire, and the Prince-Priest of the premier Esoteric Order in the Galaxy. (Rather grandiose don't ya think?)

Or what about this?:

My purpose here on this rock is to help Earth Humans to realize their fullest spiritual potential and to help lead them to Light, Life, Love and Liberty. I bring this simple message: THELEMA.

Both from: beyond-the-illusion.com...

Does this “agenda” you write of still include spreading the word of Crowley?

nuf said...I will now return to the REAL discussion

The real discussion is that you’ve hidden your real intent.

Enough said.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarhero4rox

Well...I'm not sure whether to thank you for asking this or not...lol I got a bit of an education last night on Andromedan Governmental structure...sigh...now I have to write another white paper [instead of playing WOW...grumble]. Oh well prolly good for me.

Anyway, yes Mr. Collier hasa indeed been in contact with some individuals in the Andromedan government (high council). The problem I originally had is that they know him by a different name. I did some checking and found that Alex Collier isn't his goven name, but rather one he selected for protection.

All this seems reasonable since he does accurately describe the relationship between the Andromedan government and Earth and whats currently going on here.

I think I should talk with him...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

My point is; why neglect to say that you are a follower of Crowley? Because you patently are.

I did not and still do not feel it has any bearing on what I was trying to communicate. What I'm doing currently is not of a spiritual nature, and such connections (spiritual and religious) have no place in a political discussion.

Not once have you stated how closely you include his writings in your beliefs – indeed you seem to have avoided it. Not mentioning it is not a successful denial of its source.

Yes I have avoided it, but, mostly in regards to the Ashtar Command, but this is another subject and is best dealt with later. There was absolutely no attempt to deny anything.

As to the mention of DNA; for a superior being, your logic is flawed; surely DNA taken from a human subject that consequentially proves not to be human is worthy of intense study, isn’t it?

Do you really think that that sort of hard evidence from someone who says they are an alien would be ignored?

No flaw in the logic. And, yes it would be worth intense study. I'm not worried about it being ignored, but there is concern over it being buried. There are "factions" that would not like this kind of information released to the public.

I haven’t posted wild claims, so the onus is not on me to prove anything.

Why don’t you prove that you are an alien?

Actually you claimed that I'm a "hoaxer"...can you prove this? [I'm betting not].

As for proving I'm an alien...I don't have the resources to get all the testing done, but, any time someone wants to "spring" for those tests, I available. However, there are still conditions (see my website), these are intended to prevent human fraud

Does this “agenda” you write of still include spreading the word of Crowley?

There is an old human saying; "Religon and politics don't mix". I would prefer to keep it that way. My personal beliefs have no bearing on ET disclosure.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes, he actually did change his name for protection.

But do u actually KNOW the people he is in contact with?

Last thing, how is your government run?

Do you even have a government?

And how does school work over there?

What did u learn about the andromedan council?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish

Nice to see you.
I see you are once again prooving the frauds at work, but i will still stay open on this.

But he does have one thing in common with Ly-on; he's feisty

Jacob

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hahaha.... just reading now because if I make a personal comment about what I beleive this post is... I become this really rude person...

I beleive that if you where indeed from where you say you are, your written personality wouldn't be as impacient as it is... just my 2 cents there.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
wow okay where do i begin/start????
ummm well, my journey has i feel truly only began, and despite all the crap ive gone threw. trust me more than the avg. despite saying this i try my best to stay humble. lol ive asked myself for from a higher power id like to call God, to help me with the all to familar question. Why are we/I here? so i went on youtube and eventually ran across Collier. Well a couple weeks pass. Then i find Dan Burisch, which also should i feel be brought up as well. Whats your take on him? oh also teloesians? the ones said to be found near a secret entrance at a mountain? and is the astral plain the best place to find true ET life? i hope you get what im saying. Thank you very much for your input as i would rather want to believe that you ARE in fact real because as much as i would want to actually meet in person and know they are what they are i feel that you will be the closest thing im gonna get. People like you and collier. so thank you S N F fellow Brother from another ummmm celestial mother! lol if you laugh at this this will truly mean you/et's have a sense of humor. lol

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarhero4rox

Do I know them...personally no. My mother (D'Arna-Shat) knows of them, but thats as close as I get.

As for the Andromedan government. Yes we have one, its large convoluted and complex. As soon as I can get it all sorted out in my own mind I'll write a paper on it. I'll post it here and on my site.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Beamish, I choose not to comment on the Collier subject. I dont feel I know enough about him or anything that he has done to make educated deductions on the matter.

But I do have this to say from what I have read in this thread. If Collier is indeed in contact with the Andromedans (sp?) and has brought back information to share with other humans on earth, is it true to say that an actual Andromedan shares the belief of Collier? Or is it simply two different sources of knowledge, one primary the other secondary, that are sharing it with us?

Also, I dont feel that the sharing of information has anything to do with the OP having the same knowledge as Collier, other than the fact that he can say "Heres another person in the know." If I wish to spread the knowledge of the Tao, for example, I do not feel it necessary to quote from the Tao Te Ching. While it may be a nice reference, it in no way discredits what I am saying by not including it. The information is still the same.

Andra, if I may call you that, I had an interesting thought today that I thought I would ask your opinion (or personal experience on). As you know the Earth is home to humans, but is also home to countless other lifeforms (animals etc.) Is this true on other planets as well? Also as far as that goes, what is the attitude towards these other life forms? Are they expected to become as other higher lifeforms? etc etc?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You have a language, and a Government, for one whole Galaxy?
I take it that each race that has proven its self has a place in the Government, or council, so that'd be one big Government.

The language thing is simply enough, portable translators, or they could be built into the voice box.

But still, surely something so big is rather impractical?

Jacob

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well well, since I first pointed out that the OP had "his own" agenda here, and that he was selling cupcakes to the braindead- he has already informed us that he is "indeed an alien" (or at least not human). Funny how that unfolded.

Anyways, I also noticed a nice little Antonian Satanist phrase used right here-

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Beamish

(hope I quoted that correctly)

So...we have a non-human, pushing an agenda with his own websites, using famous quotes from Crowely and Anton Levay (nevermind that Anton's church spits on Crowely), AND he still has failed to prove his non-humaness to us.

I would like to think that if I was an alien or non-human, I would have more proof ready then a few "very poorly designed web pages" and a forum-post to back me up.

I even suggest that, any non-human with real intelligence (even that of a typical 10 year old real human) would have no problem proving this sort of thing without needing to use ATS as part of his proof.

Look...I already earned a "foe" over this thread, and that sorta bothers me for two reasons.

1-I am writing this because I think the OP us trying to locate and abuse those of us with poor critical thinking skills. I find that disgusting and underhanded. I care if people are tricked here, or lead to buying some false product or story.

2-The person who dubbed me a foe, has obviously either decided this story is true or possible...and finds me to be a foe to the truth.

Both those conclusions bother me enough.

But pointing towards his use of Satanic phrases, and Crowely, I worry even more.

This thread is getting attention, leading traffic to the OP's websites and sickening agenda. I find that totally manipulative and based only in self interest, not the search of truth.

If this guy was anywhere NEAR being a non-human, it would be much easier to contact some agency to share the proof with so it could be shared world wide.

But no...this non-human needs to use horribly made websites, proof with no backing, and an ATS forum to drum up whatever believers he could scrape from the bottom of the dumb-bucket.

I say again-

I HIGHLY BOO THIS THREAD AND THE OP.

Foul ball, bad play, no ethics, and a credit to badly crafted dis-info.

PS-Man it sucks to have my first foe. But hey, not everyone can swallow swallowing this blatant attempt to sell one's selfish agenda.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Now, i'm not taking sides here, but what do you expect him to do? Take a picture of his "saucer" that he keeps in the Garage?

If you listen to him carefully, although he likes to disguise the exact phrase, he is just a 62 year old man from Texas.

He says he was placed here 62 years ago. That means he was born. He is saying he was incarnated into a human body, by someone else. This someone else being the person that has placed him on his mission.

He is just a human, with an Et soul. He learns like a human, breathes like a human, and most importantly has human attributes. He does a far better job at creating a web page than me, and as far as i know, i'm human. The fact his web page isn't particularly good, is not decent enough proof to why he's not alien.

Now, i'm not causing an arguement, but he is just you're average human, from Andromeda.

Hope that helps.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually, Mr. Mask, there is not a single to referance Anton anywhere on any of my sites. One has lots of Crowley material, and is considered on of the best web resources for the writtings of Crowley, has been for over 10 years. Though, yes, there are other authors material there as well, but nothing by Anton.

Though, ya know, I wasn't too happe with the "look" of the website either, but there are more than just artistic concerns when publishing a website. There are SEO concerns, and a whole raft of technical issues as well. If someone wanted to build some "artistic" templates, maybe I could improve the look, but, since I'm not a graphics artist, then I guess you get what you get...

Let me say this...you can't prove or disprove anything by slander and ad hominem attacks. If you really want to prove I'm a hoaxer or fraud, then use science. If you have looked into my website then you would have seen statistical evidence that I am an ET. Yes, I know this only established a probability and that it is less then 1. But, its way more than anything you or anyone else has provided...so as the saying goes: put up or shut up!

Your remarks about satanism are wholly without foundation as well. Crowley was NOT a satanist, didn't write about such subjects. Though he wasn't much of a person...kinda bent. But, that has little bearing on his writtings.

And on we go...if you think I have a "sick agenda" please point it out!

Do YOU know of an agency that will prove or disprove my claims? (by-the-way it wasn't technically a claim....more of an admission).

Finally, I'm NOT looking for believers here, just passing on information, that by the way has been corroborated, fact is; I don't care if anyone believes me or not. Oh yeah...website traffic...wasn't trying to get that either. You have any idea how hard it is to look through the server logs for specific entries? (you know...the ones that might actually help me to provide the proof you want)

Anyway...you could get a lot further if you were a bit more civilized.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

You have a language, and a Government, for one whole Galaxy?
I take it that each race that has proven its self has a place in the Government, or council, so that'd be one big Government.

The language thing is simply enough, portable translators, or they could be built into the voice box.

But still, surely something so big is rather impractical?

Jacob

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the scope of a government that large...I'm thinking "impractical" is a bit of an understatement. But, I'm told it works.

To me, the integration of 1000's of species, some with spoken language, some that use only telepathy, or whatever seems nearly impossible

Though I also told that my species uses both telepathy and a spoken language, which might it easier. If we consider the existance of a Universal Translator, then perhaps communication becomes possible. But, then were are left with meeting the needs of all those varied species.

The thing that scares me...my people may want me to actually understand all this someday.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by applejack

Andra, if I may call you that, I had an interesting thought today that I thought I would ask your opinion (or personal experience on). As you know the Earth is home to humans, but is also home to countless other lifeforms (animals etc.) Is this true on other planets as well? Also as far as that goes, what is the attitude towards these other life forms? Are they expected to become as other higher lifeforms? etc etc?

Anthra actially...but don't worry about it.

Not sure what you mean "become as other higher lifeforms", but, I/we consider all sentient life equal. Just because my Wolf doesn't have the "mental capacity" that I do, doesn't maker any less of an intelligent being. She has abilities I don't, and I don't think she thinks less of me for it

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't know if you simply overlooked my last post or what. I suppose it doesn't matter since I am asking again anyways.

Is it possible for me to personally contact another Andromd? I read a lot of astralpedia guides for higher self and ET connectivity/communication. I was wondering if Andromds would be likely to respond or not.

Thanks in advance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Civilized? I thought I was being very much so.

If I was to be "as honest" as I pleased, I'd surly be in trouble with the moderators here.

The fact that you ask me "can you name some agencies to help me prove any of this" is just more laughable input from you.

Not only CAN I name an agency, I can name over half a dozen without even using a simple search engine. These agencies are well documented and discussed here on a daily basis.

No I won't lead you to those agencies or groups...I'm shocked you haven't considered a number of them yourself before preparing your websites firstly.

Look friend, I don't want to argue with you or start some sort of facts-war.

It is more then apparent that you have no facts to back up your incredible story. That alone (true or not) is a serious offense on a site that seeks ultimate truth on subjects such as these.

So...aliens placed you here on a mission...but sadly all you have achieved in 62 years within this mission, is to release a forum post, a couple of badly presented webpages, and your story.

How crazy that aliens couldn't provide you with better weapons in your mission to convince the "few" of us who "may" think you lost your marbles or are selling snake oil.

Look, enjoy your game. Buy and sell fake information. Trick those around you clouded enough to accept anything presented. I won't get in your way.

But I do hope you are investigated and figured out for all to see.

Lucky for me, I don't need you to be dismantled in public to see that your full of tomfoolery.

I find it funny that a miracle visitor from another world needs to return SO often to this thread to push his story, has nothing better to do with the few years he has left on earth. Wasted mission if you ask me.

On the small chance that you actually believe your own story. I sincerely ask you to get yourself checked out. It is much more likely that you suffer from a mental illness then any real alien origin. Don't you think it may be better to learn that about yourself before you go looking to collect (and manipulate) other folks with illnesses of their own?

Again...in all civil protest, I say loudly-

BOO TO YOU AND THIS THREAD!

Its crap like this that damages real attempts at finding much needed "real evidence" within the study of UFOs and extraterrestrials.
I am done here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join