It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAST UFO video - Skeptics beat this !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthQuake
i cant believe this is a bird because a bird wouldnt be randomly flying about at night, also i dont believe a bird could move about as fast while "blinking" or "flapping" as many times as this object did without perching. Another thing i thought, wouldnt birds be closer to the treeline at nighttime?

To answer those questions, you'd have to ask the bird itself, why..

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Okay lets have a look !

If the "Pulsing" we are seeing is a Bird flapping its wings then the regularity of the beats would indicate a larger bird ie Seagull size or larger.

The thing to note there though is that all large birds as far as i'm aware have spells of gliding whilst flying ! I'm not sure i can see any evidence of gliding throughout the vid.

Also the rate at which it Pulses or beats its wings seems too slow for the speed for the object if it were a bird....If that makes sense ?

Also if this is a single bird where is it going and what is it doing ? It appears to be in frame for a long time, I'm sure a bird with somewhere to go would have flown in a straight line and been out of frame much sooner.

And finally is that smoke or clouds that the object gets lost behind at the end ?........If its cloud cover then we know the object must be fairly high in the sky...Which when linked to the observed speed may be too fast for a bird ?

I'm not sure exactly what i'm seeing here thats why i'm putting these thoughts here to try and discover what is being filmed. I know some of the other vids from this fella are birds but there is another of his vids showing 2 objects that i don't see as birds....Which keeps me interested.

ABSOLUTLY!!! Great assessment !! This is why it is NOT a bird!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Im an avid UFO believer...
This... is a bird...

The first 10 seconds gives it away. You can see the bird flapping up and down.
Plus, there really isnt anything in that video a bird couldn't do...
Most convincing UFO vids feature objects making impossible 90 degree turns, start and stop actions, hovering and disappearing, etc..
This vid doesnt have anything...
Sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was wondering could this be a Bat as they constantly flap and can be very fast ,,,,and fly at night and high feeding on migrating moths.
just a thought.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
well, no MATTER what kind of video people present, no matter what, its always something explainable.

This one does look like a bird, although its hard to tell. no video ever is going to confirm an alien spacecraft.....

cept for that one vid from turkey...... that one seems to be the best evidence we have.

MY opinion on the video to what it is. Either a BIRD, or an alien craft going on a joy-ride.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Aliens... Birds... Whatever. I'm a believer in a lot of things, I can't tell you for certain what this is... What I can tell you is I am TIRED of videos with little lights in the sky. We have enough of them. I want a video of a grey having croissants and starbucks with Obama (or you know, even just a close up HD shot of a saucer would be acceptable).

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The pulsing is ex like CARR and TESLA described how the anti magnetic drive SAUCER acted as they constructed. A bird NO WAY for Pete`S sake.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

yeah, sometimes that explanation is a UFO...
this time, its not.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jar11
I want a video of a grey having croissants and starbucks with Obama

And here was I thinking I was the only one wanting that

But in all seriousness - enough is enough. I would hope that in some way, some time in the near future, we see an end to sensationalist headlines accompanied by shaky videos of dots in the sky.

Irrespective of whether they are the mundane or the exotic, if the object is so afar away that it's a pin-prick on the screen, it is next to useless in terms of providing a definitive answer - and thus - a waste of time.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by mckyle]

Ram

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
A bird would not waste energy like that at night..
Most birds sleep at night cuz they cant see the trees..

Would it be able to catch bugs at night?
Would it fly alone?

Birds like company - Especially if they are small birds..
They often have the same menality - If one bird go catch bugs - Maybe all it's frieds would too...

It's not like - A bird suddently figures out - To leave the security of being among fellow birds...

- Could be a remote controlled Satellite

- a planet perhaps...

interresting..
I think it's an alien who got bored..Maybe they hear rock music or somthing inside the cabins...

Maybe they do it becuse they are happy - and a bit bored...Even frustrated..

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Is it perhaps a bat? Get quite a lot of bats where I live and they are pretty dynamic, fast quick at changing direction whilst chasing insects..

Not sure if they fly as high as that though as insects are normally at tree height.. looks like flapping though...

But I'm happy to be convinced otherwise...

Thanks OP

Berth

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
A craft could land, and ET could get out and introduce itself, give you a free energy machine and a cure for aid and cancer, leave and there would be people who would say it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I saw something very similar in 90/91. While it's always hard to tell exactly what it could be second hand (thus i can't speak for this video), what i can say is that what i saw many years back was definitely no bird. It was incredibly high, traveling at huge velocity and making right-angled sudden turns without slowing. However at times it did stop suddenly - then accelerate suddenly (BTW, i had 3 fellow witnesses).

This reminds me of that sighting (without the sudden direction changes), so i wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a bird. Nice vid.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

You are kidding right?

I'm not saying this is anything to be excited about or not, but how can you say you think it's a bird, because you cannot ever remember seeing a UFO move that fast??!

Don't you mean the other way around?

One of the most reported characteristics of 'UFO's' IS their ability to move significantly faster, and posses extraordinary banking and turning capabilities.

I'm amazed you say that you don't think it's a 'Ufo' because it's moving so fast?

Personally, it DOES look like a bird...but has been pointed out, anyone who knows ANYTHING about birds, know that birds rarely fly at night.

They will roost up at dusk, and only take to the wing if a predator or other threat is nearby..and then there will usually be more than one bird startled into night flight.

As for bats, they virtually NEVER fly using straight linear flight patterns.

A bat will fly in tight swoops and curves. They will not fly in long, straight lines as being depicted in the video.

Maybe it's one of those new Chinese lanterns that has the antigrav/pulsejet module attached...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
i've seen this sort of thing a load of times. defo no bird or anything man made!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hey
I've seen both videos before & i like the first one A lot because when watching you see not one but a few UFO's buzzing around the place it just shows that our galaxy is a busy place

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
I really thought it was a firefly at first

There you go.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
To rule out or confirm the bird theory, why don't we find out what birds are indigenous to the area? Find out if there are any that are nocturnal etc.

Also as others have mentioned it could be a bat, so are there any bats in the area? Do bats even show up on infrared?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Because we are lazy nerds on the internet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join