It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAST UFO video - Skeptics beat this !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't know what the video depicts. For me, it is a UFO. I believe it to be a bird, very likely a nighthawk. I do not see what the OP does, which is a glowing light rising above a cloud cover. I see it moving in front of what appears to be clouds, which says nothing for elevation of the object.

It flies in a somewhat erratic course -- without a perceptable pattern -- which, for me, rules out conventional terrestrial satellite, as well as known terrestrial aircraft.

I think it is something biological. Bats and birds dive and swoop to catch their prey. Temperate bats (that is -- non-fruit bats) eat close to their weight in flying insects. I have seen them fly very strange paths....... they go where the bugs are.

I believe this video to be of a bird, medium-sized. I base the last part upon the apparent pulsing -- a large bird would have a more powerful and thus slower beating of the wings. I think this creature is approximately duck-sized or smaller.

The foregoing was a snippet of my opinion of this video, and reflects absolutely nobody else's opinion whatsoever.

Selah.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

The pulsing is exactly the same as the NASA video with pulsing Foos.
That's all there is around here except for ET puppets.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
me and my friend always have a smoke in my balcony...and every freaking night we see this happen...we always are like "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" ish is unexplainable u knw...and when we tell someone they never believe it...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I was researching the various Night Vision models last night and when i came to the model that i'm sure was used to film the video, (Yukon Digital Ranger LT 5x42), I noticed in the spec it has a "Pulse IR System" ?

I'm guessing this "Pulse IR System"could be what's creating the illusion of "Flapping Wings" we are seeing......Maybe the more technically minded here could look into this and confirm ?.

Although even with this information i'm still none the wiser as to what this object is

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
um thats just a orbiting space junk in orbit ! or maybe the iss but not nearly a ufo ! ignorance is bliss !

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's a BIRD!

FFS!!

Get over it!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
OK, I'll take the bait. It is a bird, just not a migratory bird. Judging
from the flight characteristics is probably from the nightjar family
- nighthawks,whip-poor whills and chuckwills. They're like swallows
in flight, extremely agile, making sharp turns in pursuit of insects.
This one seems to be at a fairly high altitude, several hundered feet
at least.

Because they only fly at night people rarely see them and are
more familiar with their sounds. Look for some pictures or videos
of them in flight - they have very long slender wings and small
bodies. I think you will agree with me once you've seen them.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The object obviously struggles to keep a stable linear movement. And the fact that it starts flapping in a non-rigorous manner, it shows probable signs of being a bird. I can not imagine this being a military aircraft or even more sad to imagine that its some some form of intelligent extra-terrestrial craft that struggles to maneuver in such errectic manner.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here's a video I found of nighthawks in flight. It doesn't quite show just how acrobatic they truly are but you'll get the picture:

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'd say its a craft that operates something like a pulsating bar magnet.
Except of course for the mysterious air suspension.

Some how the ET and their puppets have managed to control the universe.
No human could ever make World Wide travel and power and
communications like they have apparently done.
In fact ETs must have Universe Wide travel and power and communications.
This is so fantastic.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I saw the same thing on the 25th at about 2am EST, Long Island.
I figured it was either a satellite or the ISS. It just zipped across the western sky traveling north.

I didn't use night vision, etc. I woke up at 2am and just saw what looked like a star moving across the sky. No blinking, in a straight path. Satellite, or ISS.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
im not convinced this is a bird, its flying at a too steady flight path, when you look at videos of nighthawks and bats, they fly for maybe 10metres then change direction very fast and sometimes turn a full 180degrees. This footage shows the "UFO" to be turning at angles of roughly 10-20 degrees. Maybe a RC plane? or it just maybe a craft from another planet??? or a craft from our planet??? But i just dont think its a bird.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

So how does the flight path of the nighthawk resemble the flightpath of the UFO?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13
It's a BIRD!

FFS!!

Get over it!

Where's your proof/evidence!

Show me a NV video of a bird flying at high altitude that has similar "glowing light pulse" (wings flapping)!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For all who think this is a BIRD/INSECT/BAT.....

NV Video from the same user showing a "BIRD/BAT" .... you see 3 things that a bird has and UFO doesn't....

- NO PULSING
- You can see the wings flap
- The pattern is zig/zaged and not straight line/curve

What now.... more people like to say this resembles the original UFO video?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by freighttrain]

AWD

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How would a bird disappear beyond the heights of the clouds.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
For all who think this is a BIRD/INSECT/BAT.....

NV Video from the same user showing a "BIRD/BAT" .... you see 3 things that a bird has and UFO doesn't....

- NO PULSING
- You can see the wings flap
- The pattern is zig/zaged and not straight line/curve

What now.... more people like to say this resembles the original UFO video?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by freighttrain]

You are comparing two different angles and fields of view in terms of distance. Obviously using such horizontal view one could easily distinguish and determine the wings on the bird.

Now if you refer to your original it is not hard to come to a conclusion that it may likely be a bird as well.

Please nothing would erratically move or dare i say, be used for testing purposes by any agency or at least another world.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWD
How would a bird disappear beyond the heights of the clouds.

I watched the whole thing and can't say whether the "object" was passing in front of or behind the cloud. It was clearly visible until the cloud density reflected the same amount of light as the object was "emitting", so it's possible that it was just washed out... white on white = white.

As far as the its behavior, it looks similar to the known bird footage [same submitter]... possibly more distant.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

And just to add, let's say that it was a UFO. From the theory magnetic fields around the UFO would only cause the craft wobble when near a ground, but not that far up in the air beyond the clouds.

Just the entire flapping sequence underlines a critical suspicion that it is of this world.

As much as I'd love for it to be a UFO, I am just not buying it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AWD

I don't know where you live but here sometimes the clouds are so low that it feels like they're coming down to the ground. Birds flying above clouds is not uncommon.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join