It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAST UFO video - Skeptics beat this !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Crazy Flying Ufo Filmed In Nigt Vision 25 August 2009, 22:24:20 AM

UFO

BIRD (Note: there is NO pulsing)

Note: This is NOT a satellite, nor a plane or anything else any Skeptic can come up with !! Why you ask?

- The speed of this object is ridiculously fast
- Difficult to be a CGI (not the UFO speed and it's movement behind the could)
- Typical pulse of the UFO, reminds me of many other ones captured from NASA tapes
- Can NOT be a plane moving with this speed (see size of the objects and stars)

- The most important Note: Dramatic acceleration and direction change near the start. Dramatic curve in a steep angle right when it gets close to the clouds! (this object is intellegently controlled)

Are you a believer now?

ADDED NOTE: Since many skeptics say this is a bird, I dismiss this for few reason: Birds do NOT pulse with glowing light (if it were wings of a bird they glide up/down and so the repeatable pulse sequence would be random not timed perfectly) as they move, the speed is ridiculously fast, insects can not be captured flying OVER clouds (too small) and lastly I never claimed this is an ALIEN object all I mention is this is UFO and can surely be man made or alien!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by freighttrain]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by freighttrain]

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Are you a believer now?

Explain to me why it's not a bird. Flapping its wings, changing direction. It's hard to tell how high it is. As far as I can see, it's a bird. Show me why it isn't.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Looks exactly like the UFO I saw 10 yrs ago in Florida. I haven't seen anything like it since.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I saw this thing myself
I really thought it was a firefly at first
but i was looking strait up in the sky
it actually flew right to a airplane that was on the other side of the sky
i thought it was my eyes playing tricks but after seeing this i dont know what it was

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
yep , differently a bird, a very reflective foil bird perhaps . I dont think a bird would be flying at night nor would it look similar to the surrounding stars if it did. Awesome video TY)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

...Are you a believer now?

I'm a believer that there are unidentified craft that are in our skies...
...however, there is nothing in that video that automatically screams "Alien!" (Granted, I know you didn't say "ET" in your post, but it seems you implied it).

By the way, because that video is taken using night vision, so it is very possible that the object is a bird or a bat or even an insect, and is relatively close to the camera (hence the apparent fast speed). I'm not saying it definitely IS a bird, bat, or insect, but it is a valid explanation.

Another less likely explanation is that it is an advanced secret military craft made by humans...and an explanation even less likely than that (IMO) is that it is an alien craft.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i'm not really sure if it's a UFO,it looks like a bird to me,it's moving very fast & changing direction yeah but i can't remember seeing a UFO move that fast that i've seen,i'm sure there are video's out there
good video though

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well this was the big let down I ran into when i got and modded a camcorder to do nightvision. Nightvision is just filming in IR, when you film in IR you pick up a lot of stuff you would not normally see, for instance black clothes can look almost translucent blue because of the spectrum you are picking up.
Now when you go outside and point that thing to the sky what you pick up is dust particles in the air and bugs which are very close to the camera. So if something like a fly goes infront of the camera it looks like a little white thing in the sky. I am not saying all night vision vids are fake but lots of them are.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Great Footage!!!
Did anyone also see the huge Orb flying by at 0:40???

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

If it was a bird, it was flying very high (using clouds for a point of reference for this). And if it was a bird flying that high, it wouldn't be so visable.

NV with IR alows you to see some objects glowing, since they can reflect the IR from the camera itself, but it isn't that powerfull. It works great in close distances, urban scenarios and with stars, but far objects tend to not be so sucessful in reflecting that IR's.

To reflect that amount of IR, it could only be a big bird.

And a thing that no bird does, is changing direction like this one did. Falcons are known for their speed and maneuvering habilities, but they don't do clean angles, they do "soft" turns, like airplanes.

Originally posted by zaiger
So if something like a fly goes infront of the camera it looks like a little white thing in the sky. I am not saying all night vision vids are fake but lots of them are.

I would like to see a fly flying above a cloud.

[edit on 31/8/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hard to say that this isn't a bird.

Pulsing = flapping its wings

Intelligent control - Bird

Speed is hard to judge and it would depend on how high the object(bird) was.

IMO most of the night vision videos of UFO's are birds unfortunately. Though there was one done in Iraq where there was a perfect triangle that did fly past and maintained its uniformity which IMO wasn't a bird, or easily explainable

Ive seen a lot of these night vision videos and to me unless theres more than one light in a NON changing geometrical configuration ie triangle, square, dodecahedron
then I'm pretty what we are seeing is a bird.

Which brings me to my next point its videos like these that make people laugh at us and call us crazy. Though I appreciate your effort sir/madam.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Bird watching in Scotland is a rewarding hobby as there birds of every possible habitat, here.

. Tens of thousands different species of migratory birds fly in from Scandinavia and the Arctic, and Aberdeenshire's famous geese arrive from Greenland and Iceland - a sight not to be missed.

www.scotland.com...

Dundee is also one of the big bird watcher destinations.

I would love nothing more than an awesome UFO video, yet this guy seems to film birds for a living.

Thanks for the vid though OP, it was very interesting!

Edit to add: You can see the wings flapping at 0:44.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just because it looks like a light in the sky at night doesnt mean thats what it looked like in reality. This is a night cam so it will show up things as being white if they are not very dark in color. It looks like a seagull to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wasn't thinking "bird" when I watched it the first time, but now that it's been suggested, I can see it being a bird.

Birds do fly at night, BTW. Starlings do so in a manner that looks almost like bats, abruptly changing directions [they feed on night flying insects].

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Bleh .. chirp chirp tweet it's a bird. Maybe if you actually opened your eyes when you watch these videos... you won't come off looking so naive...

just a thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I love threads saying "SKEPTICS BEAT THIS" or "PROVE THIS IS FAKE".

Because they are usually and unanimously proven fake within a few minutes, as seen here.

it always provides me with a chuckle.

This could be any type of nocturnal flying animal or insect.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Are you a believer now?

Explain to me why it's not a bird. Flapping its wings, changing direction. It's hard to tell how high it is. As far as I can see, it's a bird. Show me why it isn't.

How many birds.. pulse when they fly on a night vision? Compare to the stars and the fact it's over the clouds and the speed it's moving... I dismiss this as a bird!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

How many birds.. pulse when they fly on a night vision? Compare to the stars and the fact it's over the clouds and the speed it's moving... I dismiss this as a bird!

I think everyone else has dismissed this as a UFO.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Okay lets have a look !

If the "Pulsing" we are seeing is a Bird flapping its wings then the regularity of the beats would indicate a larger bird ie Seagull size or larger.

The thing to note there though is that all large birds as far as i'm aware have spells of gliding whilst flying ! I'm not sure i can see any evidence of gliding throughout the vid.

Also the rate at which it Pulses or beats its wings seems too slow for the speed for the object if it were a bird....If that makes sense ?

Also if this is a single bird where is it going and what is it doing ? It appears to be in frame for a long time, I'm sure a bird with somewhere to go would have flown in a straight line and been out of frame much sooner.

And finally is that smoke or clouds that the object gets lost behind at the end ?........If its cloud cover then we know the object must be fairly high in the sky...Which when linked to the observed speed may be too fast for a bird ?

I'm not sure exactly what i'm seeing here thats why i'm putting these thoughts here to try and discover what is being filmed. I know some of the other vids from this fella are birds but there is another of his vids showing 2 objects that i don't see as birds....Which keeps me interested.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join