It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAST UFO video - Skeptics beat this !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I couldn't say it any better than you have.

For the last year, I've been filming in NV. Do you know that Amazon will NOT send a camera adaptor to the Cayman Islands??? WTH???

So, in the course of filming at night -- and I do this at least three nights/week -- I see known terrestrial satellites, and I see a lot of birds, bugs and other "contamination". I think of it as contamination, as they are things that I can see are close to me, yet they "view" as being luminescent, along the order of stars. Bats are particularly problematic for me; I focus in on a moving object that is bright and moving strangely, and then the object hovers around one of my papaya trees, and I realize it's much closer than I thought. Bats are wonderful in their own right -- they fly in an eliptical pattern around fruit and land, eat, and continue flying. It's a dance I've seen many times.

I can't say for certain what creature or craft is depicted in the OP's video. I can tell you the patterns of movement are entirely consistent -- IMO -- with bird flight. Consider also, when looking at birds in formation....... the zoom of the camera. Most cameras are using a large amount of digital zoom. Digital zoom creates a lot of artifacts and disproportionate views. My camera has 18X optical zoom. I ONLY use the optical zoom, as if I EVER capture something wonderful, it will not be distorted by the digital imaging.

Descent video. I don't find it to be conclusive of anything otherworldly. I am not a "skeptic" nor a "debunker" ........... just a person who believes in EBEs and wants to see them again......... just not in the dead of night against my will.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It is too fast to be a bird. It is too high to be an insect. Its not an aircraft or a satellite. It is flying. It is unidentifiable. So is it an object?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Yeah the night vision makes the bird glow. It's a bird, nothing more nothing less, and I'm not even a sceptic.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i cant believe this is a bird because a bird wouldnt be randomly flying about at night, also i dont believe a bird could move about as fast while "blinking" or "flapping" as many times as this object did without perching. Another thing i thought, wouldnt birds be closer to the treeline at nighttime?
Also i dont believe it to be a bat or bug either, because its' movement isnt erratic enough. Bugs do all kinds of crazy s*** and bats chase them.
I also do not believe it to be a UFO simply because, if this craft is controlled by intelligent life, why the hell are they randomly flying about? Wouldnt intelligent life have a destination point?
Either way Great vid, btw i think its military hardware of some sort.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why bother with the idiot sceptics..You could show them an alien corpse with medical records and they would say, hoax,bird,swamp gas,etc..they just like to argue and you will never win an argument with a sceptic idiot.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am a believer that there is other life forms out there.

The formation (in the green vid) looks like Geese to me though. (not saying it is - just a possibility)
Geese are among the few groups of birds that can migrate by day or by night.
Also I have heard that when one Geese falls behind one or two will also, even if it is injured to the point of staying with it on the ground. That is why there are 3 behind if it is Geese, maybe other birds or bats do this also....

anyway, sorry if someone has already bought this up I don`t have time to read all just now as I'm just heading out and wanted to throw something in

[edit on 31-8-2009 by KarmaticLaw]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here is a couple other vids of lights flying at night for reference, just thought they looked similar to the OP vid

April 09

July 09

July 09

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
First...

KUDOS to whomever filmed this video. I don't know how he/she
was able to keep this fast moving "thing" in the field of view for
an entire 90 seconds as it moved in and out of clouds while performing
those erratic maneuvers.

Second...

The number of stars in the sky wherever this vid was taken is
amazing. Even when I go into the countryside in Michigan I don't
see that many stars. Does I.R. filming "see" more stars than the
naked eye?

-cwm

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

this thing is insane..... it changes direction and speed with ease....
very cool.....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Why bother with the idiot sceptics..You could show them an alien corpse with medical records and they would say, hoax,bird,swamp gas,etc..they just like to argue and you will never win an argument with a sceptic idiot.

Why bother with the idiot believers. You could show then infallible proof that a particular video or event was a hoax or misidentification and they would say alien! UFO! COVERUP! etc. They just like to hold on to their fanatical faith and you will never win an argument with a believer idiot.

There... fixed.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It looks to be a bird-like UFO flapping its bird-like wings.

Yet another amazing ATS vid expose.

Starred & Flagged - NOT!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure either way. I'm leaning more towards it being a bird though. However, if we're attributing the "pulsing" effect to the birds wings flapping..why doesn't the pulsing ever stop? Birds don't flap non stop when they fly. Alot of the time they're gliding. And for people saying it could be really close that's why it seems to be going fast, well, I do believe I see it going behind clouds? Seems rather far to me..

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Why bother with the idiot believers. You could show then infallible proof that a particular video or event was a hoax or misidentification and they would say alien! UFO! COVERUP! etc. They just like to hold on to their fanatical faith and you will never win an argument with a believer idiot.

There... fixed.

I just had to quote you in entirety!

Damn well said fooffstarr

A beer for you sir ;-)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

"I wasn't thinking "bird" when I watched it the first time, but now that it's been suggested, I can see it being a bird."

Exactly what i did, at first i was like niiice, than i watched it after someone mentioned it being a bird as a bird and boom i saw it. damn i was hopin though. ha

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is no way a bird can move that fast.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ats has become a website for ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

It's also become a site where sensationalist-styled Thread titles are guaranteed to be a foreboding of a soon-to-follow anticlimax.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

It's also become a site where sensationalist-styled Thread titles are guaranteed to be a foreboding of a soon-to-follow anticlimax.

Indeed...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
AMAZING!!!!!

I have never seen a video with radical maneuvers at those speeds. I an tell it is NOT a bird. The light that was pulsing on it purely explains that this was not a bird. Why so many think that this is a bird is beyond me. I mean we usually have some very intelligent skeptics on this website. Either way I always hear about ufo's that do these amazing right angle tuns at thousand of miles an hour however I have never seen it on video. All I ever see is an object either hovering or just cruising along but none that actually showed such cognitive intent as this one. Star and flag!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join