It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So what you are saying is that no plane hit the pentagon, but was instead staged so the USA could go to war with the Middle East. What about the Twin Towers? That wasn't enough for the USA to go to war? There is several live footage of those two planes hitting the buildings. But let's forget about that and focus on the only damage to a structure that doesn't have any live footage. Come on. Why would they stage that when they already had several videos from New York of the Twin Towers being struck by commercial airlines. And another thing, if that flight didn't hit the Pentagon then what did it hit or where did it go? I suppose if there was no live video of the Twin Towers we would have all these experts saying that no planes hit them and it was staged as well. I try to keep an open mind but when something doesn't make any since at all to me it normally ends up being a load of you know what. There is one simply question you must ask yourself. Why would they stage an attack on the Pentagon when they already had all they need to go to war? Why? Can you think of one good reason? I can't.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
ah yes I can think of a reason.....our computer and defense systems were being run by someone other than us. What if another power, say, China or some other country ?? Israel?? took over for a few seconds to prove what they could do! We were taken hostage. The perfect plan....blame the terrorist, take the US hostage. Of course the govt can't admit that now can they? I mean we are the best in the world with technology but what if we were hijacked in another way......maybe that is why China is bankrupting us.....they will do it again if we don't pay. It is far reaching I know but the thought has crossed my mind. there is a bigger chess game here than just the middle east. or at least I think so. my 2 cents....well it isn't worth that anymore.....so my .00001 cent.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Johndor

In answer, first of all this thread addresses the Pentagon Attack...more can be found here on The Twin Towers:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Addressing the Pentagon Attacks, I am not sure what happened...I was not there. I am forced to rely on experts, tesimonies, and reports, statistical data. Like others more knowledgable than me, I see the many inconsistencies in the "offical story" of the Pentagon Attacks. I have posted alot of those in this thread...

It can not be ignored the fact that CIT is not the only group concluding that the plane didn’t hit the Pentagon.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is a group of 200 aviation professionals who all agree that, according to the data released by the government, the government story is not correct.

In August 2006, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) released the Flight Data Recorder data for flight 77. According to Rob Balsamo, founder of Pilots for 9/11 Truth, the last recorded altitude for the plane (one second before the alleged impact) shows an altitude of 480 feet above sea level. The top of the Pentagon is 112 feet above sea level. Given this data, the plane cleared the building with 368 feet to spare. The NTSB has repeatedly refused to comment on this.

How would you respond to that? Believe what your were told,
say what you are paid to say?

For the contingent within the 9/11 truth movement that is convinced that a plane did hit the Pentagon, the most compelling evidence comes from the dozens of witnesses who believe they saw the plane hit the building. Six of these witnesses are editors or reporters for USA Today, and all claim to have been on the same quarter mile stretch of Rt. 27, heading the same way at the moment of the attack, late to work at the USA Today building in Rosslyn, three miles away.

In a ten minute clip available on Google video called “The USA Today Parade,” CIT has demonstrated that the Pentagon is not visible for most of that quarter mile stretch of Rt. 27. With video taken in a car driving that same route, it is clear that the Pentagon only becomes visible at the point at which the plane would have been over or behind the car. For much of the route, the Pentagon is obscured by large, bushy trees. CIT interviewed alleged witness to the Pentagon impact and USA Today editor Joel Sucherman on camera in his office. Sucherman insists that he saw the Pentagon at a location which CIT’s video clearly shows does not have a view of the Pentagon.

USA Today is owned by the Gannett company, which also owns Army Times, Air Force Times, Marine Corps Times and Navy Times.
rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com...

You asked why anyone would do this?

The U.S. has never been the same since 9/11. This country was scarred forever. What happened since then...the war on terror.

Former Bush Security Chiefs Find Terrorism Obsession Can Be Profitable

Contracts with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are spewing billions of dollars into private industry, largely to companies that also rely on Pentagon military contracts. In this new variation of the military-industrial complex a new revolving door is now in full swing.
americas.irc-online.org...

It is all too obvious!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Even if the truth movement is speeding up very fast the cover up by the government will be faster. The government will shut the people down one way or the other. We all know the involvement of FBI and CIA in this along with alot of support from the military as well. When they can deny all the facts of UFO and aliens then how will they just go ahead and accept one of the biggest conspiracy ever.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So.. Wat the hell does it matter.. All this gossip that is goin on in this site. The government doesnt give a crap about whats goin on here. Quite frankly they think we are so dumb that we cant handle a couple documents being declassified or the streets will be thrown in chaos. We have to start making moves and demanding answers. Who are they to think they are so high up. That we arent worth giving a reasonable answers to. All of this is pissing me off..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Johndor

Thanks for pointing that out. Along the lines of your thoughts, why would the govt "shoot down" the Flight 91 if no such flight ever existed. Why not crash it into some other structure that cant be debunked by the Gpop

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you for all of your efforts and the links you have provided.

It is unbelievably obvious there is a cover up going on. Even with 1/10th of the information available it would still look like an inside job.

If the official story was true then the government would be FAR more open with regards to investigations and releasing information. They would have shown the tapes with the 757 hitting the Pentagon. They would have explained WTC7 in the 911 Commission report etc.

It astonishes me how many ATSers are still backing the government

I can only put it down to denial disorder. The refusal to acknowledge the existence or severity of unpleasant external realities or internal thoughts and feelings.

A cruel truth is better than a gentle lie. Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
A real independant investigation in 911 without pesky government red tape/lies would awaken the masses in faster than the spped of light

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
An event that takes place in an open territory no matter how well you have prepared, has some Murphy`s law involved. Remember nature always sides with a hidden flaw. I also presume that someone has a good evidence yet to be released. My warning is- never give evidence to one site or place. Prepare for the disclosure, organize many trustworty people and set a time and date you are going to release the information simultaneously. make it viral simultaneously on many channels. The government hitmen simply won`t be able to trace everyone and remove and `sanitize` witnesses. Once its viral, there is no way to stop it. Remeber there is also human factor always involved ,and emotions. No matter how much people get threatened or bribed, their instincts of rage sometimes take over. Imagine if some `calmed down`witness gets raped or his wife gets cheated ,the person might simply go bonkers and do unrational things. Those human-nature driven unrationalities then are the weakest links in the whole secrecy of 9/11 accidents. Just let the sparkles fly.....

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
What is interesting is the dissipation of kinetic energy. A rather huge airplane like 757 with an approx. mass of 150 tons and even a speed of 250km/h would have a huge energy released upon impact, in this case it doesn`t even matter if the wings were aluminum, or cement or grass. What matters is that an object of huge weight and straight directional speed would have huge kinetic energy released in the impact zone. The problem is actually with where did the kinetic energy of the wings and the 6 ton 2 engines go? I could assume that hitting the ground the both wings broke of because of inertia. yet the wings would still directionally follow the vector of plane path. So either the wings would hit the building anyway leaving traces on walls or, if the wings didn`t break of - they would still leave traces on the walls of the Pentagon. Interestingly that terrorist were so gentle-hearted and tried to do as little damage as possible by hitting the only wing that was under construction, and where most of employees were simply relocated to other wings.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
After going through all of the crap posted on here, I have something to say about 9/11.

All of you keep discussing all of the little things, with all of your unproven theories. Do any of you honestly think this will get anywhere closer to the truth?

Did you really see the video linked to at all? I think you missed it. It shows the official path is the south side of the Citgo gas station but the seven eye-witness from various angles all clearly witnessed the flight path to be on the north side of the Citgo station where the laws of physics require it to have missed the light poles. CIT then shows that at least one of the witnesses would have witnessed either nothing or next to nothing had the plane been on the path in line with the light poles. That is therefore smoking gun proof (beyond a shadow of a doubt) that someone planted all the damaged light poles.

Its just unimaginable to me how this video does anything but prove its case beyond a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

To cut to the chase, he found out that there were security tapes stored off site of the towers. Cameras and tapes were functioning during the rescue attempts as responders flowed into the buildings and the various offices and floors. What a number of these tapes revealed was that some of the responders were looting evacuated offices and stores in the towers prior to them collapsing.

This is my first post here on ATS, lets give it a whirl.

I personally believe that the reason the tapes are still unreleased is because of that simple fact.

I'm a soldier in the United States Army, 101st Airborne Div. I have seen some pretty amazing and horrible things. If the cameras were still rolling when all of this happened, why would the government release tapes showing their own countrymen being killed like that? In the case of the Pentagon tape, the camera at the gas station was so close you could probably see the passengers inside.

I know this is a little off topic, and I apologize. I personally believe that a missile hit the pentagon. The hole just looks like a impact site from a Tomahawk IMHO. But, I do believe that two planes hit the Trade Centers. Although, I don't believe that the heat from the jet fuel, and the force of the impact could bring the whole building down. You can hit a cement building with a 2,000 LBS bomb and the walls will still be standing.

Maybe they did use explosives to bring down the W.T.C. who knows? The only way to figure it out is to be on the inside with those that did it. So therefore, many of us will never know.

Edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 9/1/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by J2DaP133

I'm a soldier in the United States Army, 101st Airborne Div. I have seen some pretty amazing and horrible things. If the cameras were still rolling when all of this happened, why would the government release tapes showing their own countrymen being killed like that? In the case of the Pentagon tape, the camera at the gas station was so close you could probably see the passengers inside.

First, thank you for your service to America in the 101st recon rangers

Second, I think is is pretty academic inspite of some weak stomachs, the reason is simple, so we could know the truth and avenge the victims

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot
Actually I don't believe a word the guy says, which is part of the problem. You seem not to either. But you've seen the pictures of his cab. You've read what the official story says about it. Again, does it add up, if the roads where as busy as reported?

Just to clarify your comment a little... there is no mention of Lloyde and his Taxi in the official government story.

It seems like the whole scene wasn't worth mentioning. Strange, huh?

If that's not enough to make you go 'hmmmm...' then I don't know what is.

Originally posted by Skadi_Elf
I've seen what the official account says about his cab. Lloyd England can't keep his own account straight. None of the other witnesses I read mentioned anything about Lloyd's can skidding all over the place, I think only Lloyd did, and Lloyd, in my opinion, displays the hallmarks of being a serious nut case. Thus, I have to rely on the official story and reports of other people.

Skadi, can you please direct me to where you read the official government story account of Lloyde and his Taxi?

I'd like to read it.

By the way, I don't mean media sources. I'm wanting official government documents that discuss the Lloyde incident.

Originally posted by Skadi_the_illogical_Elf
Thousands of people cannot be interviewed. However, just because they are not individually interviewed does not mean that their accounts are somehow nonexistant.

Completely false logic. If they are not interviewed then their accounts do not exist.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I wanted to comment on the whereabouts of the airplane from the 9/11 crash from the Pentagon. I work in IT and we use Iron Mountain for our records management and keeping and I have found out long ago it is kept there underground in Irn Mountain PA isolated with outher special goverment agencys that operate on a daily basis in there as well. I had to chime in and mention this fact. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
National Treasure

by Dick Cheney and friends

How to throw a really great war
for fun and profit.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It cant be just me, that the release of information is way too easy? A plan with no real cover-up? Anyone else think finding out and believing in the 9-11 truth stuff is planned?!!

I mean I can almost see it! We find out, rise up, pissed off, take action... the wheels of war are turning still... everyone knows the world is going to be against Israel in the end right... and I think finding out about 9-11 is a big part of that.

Whether you believe or dont you're part of the plan...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Basically what I got from that "investigation" was all made up bull# and hate mongering for people who really matter^^

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't know what happened.

>> What COULD have happened, is an airplane flew just over the Pentagon, and a cruise missile or planted explosion took place. Or a Plan could have just hit the Pentagon.

The minute probability of anything happening -- however rare, isn't really a factor when anything DOES happen. The pattern of any snow flake, for example is extremely rare -- no two are alike (kind of hard to prove, but it just shows the variation) -- but yet, each snow flake DOES happen and they are unique.

That said, there is no excuse for all the video being held, The coverup, or an explanation for the curious debris that doesn't fit the LARGE plane they claim hit.

Nor do the 5 frames of video that show a plane that the Pentagon released after years under embargo, show a plane that is a large one.

>> The fact that it wasn't shot down, or countermeasures employed with so much lead time -- not adequately explained.

>> The terror drills on that day -- are really curious, given that Dick Cheney didn't do ANYTHING involved in terrorism, drills, meetings or much of anything else other than that HUGE op that used up almost every resource we had to prevent an attack -- and HOW DID BIN LADEN pick that day? Is Allah on his side or Dick Cheney?

>> The disintegration of flight 93 makes no sense, nor having an engine 4 miles away if it crashes into the ground. We are told planes can disintegrate in mid-air if flown incorrectly -- yet there is no evidence with any other SNOW FLAKE that shows a debris field 4 miles wide, from someone losing control of ANY PLANE -- none that I've heard of.

>> NORAD can't track a plane, when all others have been grounded? We are told radar needs the transponders to track a plane -- NO, only to identify one. Maybe now this LIE is no longer told for the Government Theory -- but the fact remains, they LIED about this at first, and a lot of boot lickers believed it.

>> Should we list the anomalies, the unique little snow flakes like collapsing buildings and molten steal from Jet Fuel (pretty much kerosene), doubled insurance, financial transactions, on and on and on?

The event is unique and all events are impossible rare but they happen. Yet, I've never known anything quite so unique, convenient for an abuse of power, nor obfuscated so much by the people tasked with investigating it.

It's as if John Gotti investigated the horses head he found in your bed, and concluded it died of natural causes.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
It cant be just me, that the release of information is way too easy? A plan with no real cover-up? Anyone else think finding out and believing in the 9-11 truth stuff is planned?!!

I mean I can almost see it! We find out, rise up, pissed off, take action... the wheels of war are turning still... everyone knows the world is going to be against Israel in the end right... and I think finding out about 9-11 is a big part of that.

Whether you believe or dont you're part of the plan...

>> It always seemed curious to me, that the NeoCons, who have their origin with Nazi war profiteers and owe their philosophies to Levi Strauss (same tree where the fruit didn't fall far), were so dang allied with Israel.

It isn't like Bush and the NeoCon cabal were working in America's interest -- and the CIA seems to be a corporate hit squad in most regards. So it doesn't surprise me if the Likud party and the Mossad sell their own people down the river.

>> These people only owe allegiance to money and their own power. The easiest bank to rob is your own. And if they are collapsing the economic system, to put everyone in thrall and in debt to a third, ofshore party -- what better way to explain it to someone other than a war, and scapegoat the two countries that you used to commit your crimes.

As our country and theirs defend ourselves for the many crimes committed on our behalf (Globalization, resource wars, and our military backing multinationals for starters) -- the people who wrote the TARP bailout of the gamblers will leave on the gold encrusted life boats under the cover of the fog of war.

>>> The threats against Iran are really heating up, as well as the urging of the Tea-bagging nuts who listen to Glenn Beck. Bunker Buster production has tripled.

An attack on Iran will bring the whole thing crashing down. The next masterstroke from the disaster capitalists.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join