It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+127 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

www.thepeoplesvoice.org

Researchers present new eyewitness testimony which they say proves the government's story to be a "monstrous lie".
A three year independent investigation into the September 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon has yielded new eyewitness evidence which, according to the Southern California-based researchers who conducted the investigation, "conclusively (and unfortunately) establishes as a historical fact that the violence which took place in Arlington that day was not the result of a surprise attack by suicide hijackers, but rather a military black operation involving a carefully planned
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prlog.org

81 minute Free Video Presentation: Scroll to bottom of page for link
www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

[edit on 30-8-2009 by burntheships]

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Several Eyewitness accounts are aggregated, including a Pentagon Police Officer painting a different picture than the one given by The U.S. Government.

"To put it as concisely as possible, the plane had to have flown on a very specific flight path in the final seconds before it reached the Pentagon in order to have caused the observed damage, starting with the light poles that were photographed on the ground and ending with the directional damage to the building itself which was outlined in detail by the American Society of Civil Engineers," explains Ranke. "The government claims the plane flew on this flight path and hit the building. The eyewitnesses in all of the most critical vantage points, on the other hand, independently, unanimously, and unequivocally report a drastically different flight path, proving that the plane absolutely could not have hit the light poles or the building. It is a non-controversial scientific fact that a strike from this trajectory would have caused a very different damage path."

www.thepeoplesvoice.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is excellent to see and yet another notch to add to CIT's ever growing list of publicity.

A warning though, the skeptics will be here in very short order doing the work they are paid to do - attacking CIT, making strawman arguments and deflecting attention away from the facts in any way that they can.

I hope many people read this and even if it only changes the minds of half of those people, thats still more people waking up than there were before!

Top stuff

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ive noticed that this truth movement has been really speeding up lately.

will it be taken seriously if enough people stand up and ask??

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What happened to the plane?

Eye-witnesses say that a plane DID fly over them heading toward the pentagon.

The plane didn't hit the building.

Where is the plane? What about the passengers?

I have read all kinds of 'findings' and evidence of - no plane parts, hole not large enough for a plane etc... But I can't find any theories on what happened to the plane?

Thought or links?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

The video is excellent. They have an astute team, and have produced very professional work!

The fact that the Pentagon confiscated all taped recordings immediatley afterwards is proof in and of itself, IMO.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm glad there were a few more people investigating, even if I may already be convinced. I honestly think that it would be easier to disprove the pentagon attack rather than the WTC as the Pentagon has the most plot holes and unbelievable explanations, the biggest of which being that there isn't one videographic or photographic evidence of a plane except those 3 frames from the government..

If a plane that large was flying that low, throwing cars around and knocking lights over SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAKEN VIDEO/PHOTOS!!!

That, and my father, who was a commando for 14 years, says the impact site looked EXACTLY like an explosives impact site, and he would know lol

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mappam

I reccomend watching the video, it is great! They address some of your questions....and check this out. This will explain some with a picture...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbdb910d9306.jpg[/atsimg]

www.freedomfiles.org...

reply to post by Shadowflux

Interesting...yes as you say...my observations also from video footage.

The facts establish it is physically impossible for a plane to have made that last pull up during fllight to fly low into the building at the alleged point of impact, which is cohesive with page 28 of the ASCE Report.

the aircraft's reported 42º approach angle is not possible for a B-757

www.kolumbus.fi...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes, the video is very well presented and it was a delight to watch!

I wholeheartedly agree that the video evidence (or lack thereof) is an excellent indication of something being 'not quite right'. Personally I am starting to ask the question: how much MORE evidence is it going to take before another investigation is called for? I mean seriously, with the amount of evidence there is - none of which, alone, would stand up very well but when put together proves to be a formidable mountain of evidence - this should have been reinvestigated a long time ago.

The time for action is now.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Flagged, good find. Ever since I saw that hole in the Pentagon, I knew it was no airliner that made it. And with the other round holes in the inner walls, and I know a few things about aluminium. One day this will all come out, unless a massive coverup is made and the evidence is hidden away like the Kennedy murder. If the wanted the oil, why didn't they just say it to us? I submit TPTB wanted something other than oil, or treasure. I think they were after something ET.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yes, it seems that the load of lies has reached near critical mass...
We will see. I find the Thermite element an undeniable proof.

I am following that ongoing story, with the developing proofs.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have tried watching this twice now and get to some of the eyewitnesses and the video stops and won't start again.

I can't get to the end for any thinking on what happened to the plane.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Very true! Most people are just ignorant as to fact that a plane that size, going that fast, has such a large cushion of air due to lift on the wing that it can't physically fly that low at that speed. Not to mention the high level of piloting skills needed to drop a plane from cruising altitude to 50 feet +/- off the ground and then keep it completely level, at full throttle, without hitting anything else, and fly it right into the Pentagon.

I mean, we're talking Top Gun stuff here. (on second thought, Tom Cruise may be crazy enough to have planned this)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'd take this with a very large grain of salt. Eye witness testimony has been proven over and over again to be notoriously unreliable.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
I'm glad there were a few more people investigating, even if I may already be convinced. I honestly think that it would be easier to disprove the pentagon attack rather than the WTC as the Pentagon has the most plot holes and unbelievable explanations, the biggest of which being that there isn't one videographic or photographic evidence of a plane except those 3 frames from the government..

If a plane that large was flying that low, throwing cars around and knocking lights over SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAKEN VIDEO/PHOTOS!!!

That, and my father, who was a commando for 14 years, says the impact site looked EXACTLY like an explosives impact site, and he would know lol

OK then, why use planes or holographic images at the WTC and not the Pentagon?

It's not impossible that nobody would take photos of the pentagon plane crash. It would be more improbable in 2009, but in 2001 I can see that being the case.

Aren't there lots of eyewitnesses who said they saw the plane crash from their cars?

We should expect a few eyewitnesses to say things that may appear distorted from the truth because of the flaws of anecdotal information.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A picture can show that no salt is needed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/237b710a25b8.jpg[/atsimg]

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I'm not going to comment on the "holographic planes" thing, as it would be much simpler to just use remote control air liners.

If there are so many eyewitness accounts of the plane at the Pentagon why don't you show us a few?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

and everyone forgets the convenient fact that the office that was struck was

...the ill-fated Pentagon accounting office, most of which was obliterated along with Naval Intelligence that day, both keepers of many lost secrets.

onlinejournal.com...

Just what was contained in that room?
I would love to know

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
What happened to the plane?

Eye-witnesses say that a plane DID fly over them heading toward the pentagon.

The plane didn't hit the building.

Where is the plane? What about the passengers?

I have read all kinds of 'findings' and evidence of - no plane parts, hole not large enough for a plane etc... But I can't find any theories on what happened to the plane?

Thought or links?

Well, Donald Rumsfeld let it slip that "...a missle hit the Pentagon" So that is the reason in my own oppinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Funny you should say that because many records were also destroyed in the WTC attack. I could be wrong but I believe they were in WTC7

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join