It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask A Schizophrenic Anything

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Um hi...

....i just have a few questions if ya dont mind :]

um could you describe diffrent episodes? from start to finish? like diffrent types. (funny, scary, trippy, ect ect) im very interested in how your perspective is.

another thing, how do you know when your near "the breaking point"?
im just a little concerned because im a symptom or two away from having your conditon. and what should i look for? because most of the time my paranoia gets the best of me, at least i think it does. err...

.....ANYWAY,,,, i had one more question for ya. have any of your episodes, or whatever you may call them, sort of intertwined with reailty. by that i mean, your notions in your dream world effecting reailty. im not sure how to explain my question properly. lets say....a subject, thought, theory, or......message(?) in your dream world turning out to be true in reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Um hi...

....i just have a few questions if ya dont mind :]

um could you describe diffrent episodes? from start to finish? like diffrent types. (funny, scary, trippy, ect ect) im very interested in how your perspective is.

another thing, how do you know when your near "the breaking point"?
im just a little concerned because im a symptom or two away from having your conditon. and what should i look for? because most of the time my paranoia gets the best of me, at least i think it does. err...

.....ANYWAY,,,, i had one more question for ya. have any of your episodes, or whatever you may call them, sort of intertwined with reailty. by that i mean, your notions in your dream world effecting reailty. im not sure how to explain my question properly. lets say....a subject, thought, theory, or......message(?) in your dream world turning out to be true in reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Do you think we can have the same experience without being schizophrenic?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Hello there OP

There is a few questions I would like to ask to which may also help to answer some questions which you may have about your condition.

Firstly what blood group are you ?

I know that seems like a strange question but when you see a doctor they ask if there is mental illness in the family.

There is also research from UCLA showing that RH- blood is responsible for schizophrenia.

link to UCLA article

The blood's origins are unknown yet if they were known then that would mean your own existance had purpose and we have been led down a false path.

Which leads me to my next question:

Do you think we have been led down a false path and so this reality is an illusion of what it should be and so your own illness is a bi-product of that deception ?

There was an interesting piece in the krill papers, i'll put the quote below:

schizophrenia is caused by subconscious racial memory of the ET branch of the family tree, longing for home. Considerable differences between glandular and nervous systems between primitive humans and ETs would provide a basis for traumatic tension associated with regressed memory.

It would make sense really that the "Blue Blooded Elite" know of the origins of RH- but have used that knowledge for power, yet some people in the public who have this bloodline constantly have the subconsciounce nagging them that all is not well so question reality.

But what are your thoughts ?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m4try0shk4

Thank you.

It really does mean a lot.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashish777

I won't describe the episodes in detail, as when I do, I start feeling uneasy, and my anxiety levels go through the roof.

I've type at least one or two out, I believe, in earlier pages of this thread. If you want, you can search for them, or go to my profile and search my posts for them. Completely up to you.

I know I'm near the Breaking point because my body feels cold. I can feel my blood flowing. My teeth grind on their own, my jaw muscles tense. My entire body goes crazy.

I can only describe it as feeling as if I'm experiencing drug effects, without having taken any drugs.

My brain feels cold with the rest of my body, and the tiny pinprick of Something in my head that I feel always, grows to fit the size of my skull.

That's the best way I can explain it, sorry if it's a bit unclear. :/

Yes, occasionally they will be intertwined with reality, but I can't seem to figure out in what why it correlates with reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

I'm unsure what blood group I'm in. I think I'm O.

I'm getting a few tests/evaluations done on September 8th of this year, so I should have an answer by then.

I know, it's ridiculous that I don't know my own blood type. Lol.

Do you think we have been led down a false path and so this reality is an illusion of what it should be and so your own illness is a bi-product of that deception ?

You're moving into dangerous territory, my friend. Be careful what you think about, as thought leads to research, research leads to revelation, revelation leads to self-elevation, and then you don't know what's real anymore.

I don't know what to think. That is caused by my Schizophrenia.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Also they want to destroy our ability to put our fingers through our hands
just saying, nice thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyborg_Watson

I don't understand.

Who are 'They'?

Don't f*** with my head, please.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey CleverNameHere,

I've been meditating for a while now but I still can't experience the astral Relam, or the ability to open my third eye why is that? I've heard from several people that I need a spirit guide but I just can't seem to do it.

any advice?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What would happen to governments, corporations etc if people switched off their television sets and radios in mass defiance????

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Do the people on your TV live in the TV, do you or have ever broken the law or gone against the gov., when you talk of these cerebral conditions that you or somebody you know has what exactly should we ask?, do you own a pick up little sounds gun?, everyones mental illness is a little different (right reminded me I got to cover my tracks), ask you about different outlooks of the world ill communicator word sayer, how long you been ill or why, (sorry read 1st page then 17th), why should we ask a schizophrenic anything, ask about what eventual dominance , at what cost?, I dont think your plan will work ask a schizophrenic anything,.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
reply to post by loqeth

1. The dominant voice is mine, which is why I refuse meds. I'm able to remain in a half sane, half schizophrenic mindset, which is safe. I'm unsure how many voices there are, as some days there will be more than others, but there are at least two that are always with me.

2. One voice, other than my own, actually works in my favor. Whenever the other of my two regulars talks, it is usually negative: "You will not win. We will get you. You will have to be institutionalized eventually. You cannot escape Us." However, when the kind one speaks, it usually consists of small inspirational comments: "Don't listen to him. We're all in your head. I will be with you no matter what."

Sometimes, I've thought that this voice is God. Other times, I like to think it's a passed loved one encouraging me to continue on my trek.

As for the other random voices, I never know what they're going to say.

3. I've spoken to mental health professionals. I am paranoid schizophrenic, but I am not violent, and have not had any psychotic episodes. It usually remains as a constant buzz in the back of my head. Yes, you can physically feel schizophrenia in your head.

Please, ask any questions you want. I will get to them eventually, even if there are many.

I encourage curiosity.

Your thread is extremely interesting to me, thank you. I haven't had the chance to read everything yet but am compelled to ask some questions first.

1. I live in a city where the health system lets out many homeless schizophrenics. They usually wander around talking out loud and sometimes yelling profanities at ghosts. Who are they yelling at and why are they so mad?

2. I experimented with a certain molecule which I can't mention due to ATS rules. This molecule allowed me to see a different realm and provided many visions and "lessons". My last lesson was never to experiment with this again. I was sure I was trapped "there" and I had become schizophrenic, or at least was experiencing what they experience every day.

Prior to entering this world, there is a loud buzzing like a vibration. This may sound silly but, do you think you are experiencing two realities simultaneously?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am sorry for interupting a conversation , I thought I saw subliminals , and I have to respect my Overlords from high school younger than me. I am sorry for jumping to conclusions cause I mean my life is so great now that they decided to crash and refuse to leave. Checked quick other pages , I know no one wants to hear from me.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by G8tor

Your greatest spirit guide is yourself, you just have to know how to look within.

I've been told that, for beginners, the astral realm is hard to visualize. You may be near blind, or it may look like static/snow from a TV screen, with some objects sticking out more than others.

All I can tell you to do is meditate more. It will come to you with time; you just have to be patient.

Your mind will try it's hardest to keep your third eye shut. Keep working on it.

Don't take any individual's word on what to do. Read many testimonials, and then merge them together with your own beliefs to figure out your own way.

It's different for everyone.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Proquo7

This would have to include the internet, television/cable/satellite, radio, xm radio, etc.

All media. You could listen to music on your computer, or play offline games, but no online communication with the outside world.

It would be a simpler world, with less lies.

Sometimes, we get too sidetracked on the various lies you read on the internet, and so much time is spent trying to figure out what is true, and what isn't.

If everyone turned off their communication with the outside world(except for snail mail, stay in touch with family), people would begin to see the truth, as there wouldn't be as many distractions.

But, this is just my opinion. Maybe nothing at all would happen.

It would certainly be a more creative world. Think of how many people would find themselves and figure out what they want to do with their life, if they didn't spend hours upon hours surfing the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

Haha. The people in my TV certainly do not live in my TV, though it's old and large enough for a family of three to live in comfortably.

We've all broken the law at some point. Sometimes we think too much and don't realize what we're doing until we've done it.(not using your turning signal, going over the speed limit, littering, etc)

Ask anything you want? I'm not sure if I understand the third question.

A pick-up-little-sounds gun, haha. I know exactly what you're talking about. I do not.

My "plan" is to simply let others look inside my head a little. I'm not charging money for this thread, and the ONLY reason I'll sell my book is so that I won't be a burden on my parents.

It certainly won't be an expensive book, though.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

Be careful what you tell others. The internet isn't the place is used to be.

One word you weren't meant to say can lead to things you don't want.

This is not a threat, just a friendly warning. You never know who's watching.

EDIT: Just had to edit because I put "thread" instead of "threat." I know, I'm being a hypocrite for using the edit function. SORRY.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Usually, if they're yelling at their alters in anger, it means they're in a somewhat stable mindset. It's good to yell at your alters, because it usually means you know they aren't real.

Alters are alternate personalities within yourself. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are alternate personalities of YOU, just how you perceive some of your thoughts. I think I got that right.

I do not know if I'm experiences two realities simultaneously, as I'm too scared to leave my room once I'm in my dream world. It is possible, but it's also just as likely that I perceive the world in two different ways.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I thank you,this has been educating.I was wondering how your family is dealing with all this that has happened to you?My son has become psychotic and it is destroying me.My sweet boy that was always a joy to me is slipping away from me.He just turned 21 and is going to college,had a promising future and now is slipped into delusions and hearing voices.I have never had depression but now I am in constant heartache.I cry all day,everyday.I want my child back!I am 39 years old and to think I will have to live with this pain the rest of my life is unbearable.I will never feel joy again.I am terrified of putting him on the drugs and I am terrified not too.I can't sleep because he can't sleep,I can't leave him alone to go the store because fear overcomes me.Watching his mental illness is torture to me.I feel as if my strength has failed me.I fear when I die what will become of him?I want hope but can't seem to find any.I have to hide my tears because he is so sensitive to my emotions.He does not think he is ill,all my convincing is getting me nowhere.Could not stand to see him institutionalised,how am I as a mother going to endure this?I would gladly take it from him onto myself if God would grant me that mercy.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join