reply to post by Phlynx
1. No, it doesn't. It's a symbol for my balance of both of my worlds: In each world, one eye is Open, the other Shut.
2. America's government needs to remember that it works for us, not the other way around. Without the people, the government would be nothing. That
is the only reason it's taken them this long to begin their schemes.
3. I believe Obama has good ideas, he just had no idea what he was getting himself into when running for president.
5. The government simply needs to be shown the limits of what it can do, again. It's happened before, it'll happen again.
6. I don't care about the health care #. It's just another topic meant to keep us talking and thinking instead of acting.
7. We THINK that we think we know more than we think, but we really do know more than we let ourselves think we do. All it takes is a bit of
8. Less ignorance. People are too scared to find the Truth. They don't realize that if we do it together, it isn't as scary. The only scary part is
being alone. If you have even one person with you, it makes all the difference.
9. Global warming isn't something humans have caused. It happens all the time, we're just an arrogant enough species to think we're important
enough to end a planet's life. It'll cool off again, then heat, then cool, then heat, 'til the world is no more.
10. Recycling and being "green" is just another tool people use to feel better about themselves. It also teaches people about taking care of the
earth. I look at it like the Earth is a baby: the baby would never know if you told it you "hate" it instead of "love" it. Just because it
wouldn't understand while it's an infant doesn't mean you should do it. It's etiquette. Going "green" is good Earthly etiquette.
11. I believe the human race will destroy itself. We create our own realities; if enough people believe the world will end, it will end. I don't know
12. See above.
13. My oddest dream, haha. I had a dream that I was abducted by aliens, and they showed me a lot of "secrets," and then erased my mind and put me
back in my bed. However, their "mind-eraser" didn't work on me, so I remembered everything. I even remembered the dream.
14. My favorite dream is from when I was around 16 or 17, and I had my first lucid dream. I was able to control everything, even better than I can
now. It was amazing.
15. My worst nightmare: I woke up in my old house where I grew up as a kid, and walked to my front door. I opened it, and had this strange urge to
walk to the end of my driveway. On the right, there were trees/woods. I could feel something in there, so I stayed as far to the left as I could.
When I reached the end of my driveway, the streetlight at the end of my road(turning right from my driveway) went out and then came back on. I then
got the urge to walk to the light.
As I walked down the road(about 75 yard walk), I could hear something walking along at the same pace, but hidden by the trees/brush. I could also
smell rotting flesh, and a heavy blood odor.
When I reached the streetlight, I felt safe, so I looked into the woods more clearly. A strange creature, almost a mix between a pig, a wolf, and a
bear, walked to the edge of the darkness. I could see that it's eyes were yellow, and it was sweating, but had no fur/hair.
We looked at each other for a while, and then it turned and walked back into the darkness.
16. Reincarnation: Ahhh, to an extent. I'd rather not get into it, I could go on all night, and I'm going to bed soon. Sorry.
18. I believe in a god that I created. If "infinity" is a true concept, then any "god" I create is real in some way, shape or form. I keep him to
myself, as I've created him using the wisdom I've gained from my personal experiences, and no one else would identify with him as well as I can.
19. UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects. If you see something fly right in front of your face, and it's a bug, but you don't know what it is: it's
20. I can't NOT believe in the paranormal. I just don't know if it's real or not for other people.
21. I'm racist. I apologize if that hurts anyone's feelings. I don't start trouble, though; I just keep to myself when around other ethnic
22. 10 objects? Animals and people would follow me, right?
- .223 rifle
- ammo's in a big wooden dynamite crate, so that's 1 object
- cellphone charger
- a pillowcase full of books
- a pillowcase full of clothes
- treasure box that my grandmother gave to me before she died
- a f***ing beer
24. It's not that hard to get in shape, even if you're really big. You just have to motivate yourself to do something.
25. There is no hope for the human race as a physical entity. Spiritually, our souls will continue on after we shed our physical bodies.
26. My uncle is the only living relative I have left in this state that has schizophrenia. My brother has bipolar.
27. I agree with string theory, but honestly I haven't researched it much. I may not know enough.
28. You skipped 28.
29. I'd rather not get into it.
30. It was a great movie. (lol) I don't think much on Atlantis. It's possible, that's really all that matters. It's not like finding it is going
to answer any questions; it'll just raise more.
31. I've never even heard of that 'til now. Maybe?
32. I don't see how it's not possible, but I don't know.
33. Skipped another number.
34. No, but I watched the movie. I should've read the book first; I have no motivation to now. The movie was terrible.
35. I am my favorite philosopher, because I'm the only one that I'm 100% sure has ever existed.