It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
2 people who have first hand experience, and who have the score

Two people that have first hand experience getting screwed by women resulting in angst against all women. While Ph has change his rhetoric to "radical feminist" just a few posts ago, you remain constant that women period are out to get you. With this post I reply to, it's really starting to sound that you are bitter at me as well for NOT having been screwed by a woman.

and 1 who... I'll shut my mouth right there.

Hell I'll finish it ............ one who made better choices in a woman, and thinks folks like you are Neanderthalic.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Is this the "ad hominem" stuff they keep warning against?

2nd line (unusual for me).

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is nothing more than someone who revels in their 'relationships' at the expense of the less fortunate. Nothing more.

I'm off this thread. And you're on ignore, misfit.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Good one! S+F

Before I get into my own philosophy, one of the most valuable things my dad ever told me.

" Son, all women are nuts. The trick is to find the least crazy one."

LOL, i am not calling women nuts......totally, but that statement rings true to a degree and I guess the same could be said for the fellas.

This is a couple things I've learned in 6yrs of happy marriage and an consession of lovely women pre-marriage.

Women are only interested in the guy who is not interested in them (or acts like hes not
)

When it comes to anything but sex (hahahah....but sex) Yes means No and No means Yes. When you are trying to get 'some'....no does mean no

A realative of above.....if and answer of hers sounds to good to be true.... it is. Example.. " Honey, mind If I head down to the bar and nock back a couple with the fellas?" (wife) "thats fine, go ahead"

THIS IS A TEST! In most cases you will pay for it latter.

When your woman is crying....do not attempt to gauge the reasons. This is also a double edged sword. Your best bet is to try and comfort her....she will make it known if she just wants to be alone....but do not wonder far, because the crying "I want to be left alone" can quickly turn into "all I wanted was for you to comfort me"

One of the most important rules I have learned through trail and error....
You will not win a fight by insisting she is wrong. Once an arguement has reached the point of raised voices and whatnot.....just let it go...agree, tell her she is right and you are sorry. TRUST ME, if you are right, she will realize it faster on her own then if you try to argue it out of her.

There is plenty more sound, valuable advice in this dome. For tips and tricks, please U2U Tank2/8

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Theres win win and there is no winning!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
this conversation started out about certain women/men differences and morphed into a discussion about feminism and women's right and conspiracy on men

I must be a drug and you are addicted, I could of swore you said you were not talking to me anymore.

Your views about women have been the same throughout the thread, the views you tout both of and after the claim of radical feminists are the same as previous that claim. Your stance was against women in general for most of the thread. The thread, in this instance of "who you are talking about" did not change, you changed who your claims were against. Did it get to hot for you to stick with the "all women" stance?

Your making it up as you go again. That's bad for your health ya know, it consumes a lot of energy to go back and make sure you did or didn't say something to be able to say something different yet again. And in this case .......... yer screwin' up. That says a lot towards why relationships are or were so hard for you to maintain - an ever changing story.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

It is well known that radical feminists don't believe in God (the true God) and that jesus was nothing more than a "wiseman". If you believe this.....you are not a christian as the Bible is not lacking in detail in descriptions of what a true christian is. THIS description by Oprah.....is not wat I read in the Bible. In fact it is the exact opposite.The Bible makes it clear that there is but ONE mediator between man and GOD and that is Jesus Christ! - (1 Timothy 2:5) and that Jesus is the ONLY WAY!

I am a little late coming back to this party but this one gets to me.

My ex was adulterous, manipulative, physically and verbally abusive all the while claiming to be a fundamental christian. After 37 years of marriage he will not say, or allow anyone else to say one word against me.

Although not a believer, I was the one who held the home together and was the obedient christian wife.

Being christian has nothing to do with fundamental values. All my christian children, including myself, regret that I was so obedient to christian principles

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This is nothing more than someone who revels in their 'relationships' at the expense of the less fortunate. Nothing more.

Get yer feelings hurt? But, I thought "real men" don't do the feelings thing? Dude you started out with the tripe about how bad women are to you for your whole life, don't get pissy towards me because I have sounds relationships, that's just bloody juvenile.

I'm off this thread. And you're on ignore, misfit.

I'm touched. No,really, I am, I think I'll go cry on a thread about it the way you have the whole damn time. Whatever happened to "buck up and be a man"?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
...i havent heard so much anal retentive whining since i stole my SO's horse and shot his peter...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

wow, would not have called this thread getting nasty

LOL, yeah, I like Clevelands line from 'Family Guy'
"You don't win. You just do a little better each time."

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Color me surprised at the way things have turned too! I think some nerves have been touched!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8
reply to post by Greenize

wow, would not have called this thread getting nasty.

Well, like some other totally unrelated stuff ...

The thread started with a bang, all love and giggles then, inevitably the seventh page itch hit, there were some rocky moments ... we are about to enter to resignation into silent perpetual built in resentment phase ...

... of the thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

That was hilarious!!!!!

I think this thread needed that, things are getting way to serious!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

By golly S.D. I think your on ta sumpin!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
Color me surprised at the way things have turned too! I think some nerves have been touched!

For what it's worth, sorry for my part in it, which after my second post had no bearing towards what you were trying for. But, well, DAMN, it just gets to me to see such outward illness about women.

Wanna hug?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

this conversation started out about certain women/men differences and morphed into a discussion about feminism and women's right and conspiracy on men

I must be a drug and you are addicted, I could of swore you said you were not talking to me anymore.

Your views about women have been the same throughout the thread, the views you tout both of and after the claim of radical feminists are the same as previous that claim. Your stance was against women in general for most of the thread. The thread, in this instance of "who you are talking about" did not change, you changed who your claims were against. Did it get to hot for you to stick with the "all women" stance?

Your making it up as you go again. That's bad for your health ya know, it consumes a lot of energy to go back and make sure you did or didn't say something to be able to say something different yet again. And in this case .......... yer screwin' up. That says a lot towards why relationships are or were so hard for you to maintain - an ever changing story.

You are like a drug...you keep coming back and there's nothing prosperous in anything you do. I know what I said in the previous posts and I know my mindset while saying them. You are just sowing seeds of discord by disinformation (that's new) and blatant lies. Aren't feminists still women? So no matter what I said it was still correct. Again, you make no sense. I distinguished the differences many times on my differences between the two.......but make no mistake about it...despite what you are trying to do here...FEMINISTS ARE STILL WOMEN! It was these particular women, that i was in discussion with back there...or at least sympathisers. Women are women and that is just that. Feminists are also women and that is just that. I made quite clear along the discussions my distinctions between the two as per belief. But seriously you are not like a drug....more like a communicable disease that keeps coming back and is irritating and won't go away. I tried to keep this battle to a minimum but you had to just keep talking. That's why I am still acknowledging you. You didn't really think I was going to just let you keep spewing. On that note...I tried, I am willing to battle with you all night and even till the end of time, damn the accounts.......let's go.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Its all good! You spoke your mind and I have to admit, there have been some interesting debates going on!! No need to apoligize for standing up for what you believe in!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
One other thought.

Abrasive, adulterous, manipulative and abusive people come in both genders and none of it really has anything to do with religion.

It is all within the person and who they are, their values and maturity if you will.

We are mostly all the same...just want to love, be loved and appreciated for who we are.

Could we please get back to the subject of understanding each other that the OP intended.

And I apologize for going off on some things. Just personal issues that I need to get through.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

but you had to just keep talking.

Well, you did say that's what a forum is about.

So, that's what this is then? A battle? Does it make you feel more manly to dawn your keyboard and mouse and go to cyber war? Aren't you afraid you might eventually let out some feelings and be labeled a feminist empathizer?

What more is there to say, you are threatened by women that want power just as men have always had - and I could care less if they succeed, considering women have the facet of compassion, there would probably be a lot less damn fighting on real battle fields.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Guys getting laid is easy. FACT: Women are hornier than men. If you don't believe that then you haven't been with many women.

You just gotta learn how to talk to them without creeping them out.

Not easy, but it can be learned. Yes, LEARNED.

If you're interested, PM and I can point you in the right direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join