It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I still have yet to see any conclusive evidence that there is something wrong with my mother.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Originally posted by Phenomium They are not responsible with power, they abuse it, they are angry at men and want to punish us with it, they destroy, usurp and attack men unwarrantedly and all in the name of self-indulgence.

And men ARE responsible with power?

There should not be a power struggle. Maybe this is the problem. One feels as though they should be in control. What is wrong with equality. Each gender has something unique to offer. Embrace that and be confident in who you are as a person...not as a gender.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Great question! But,

That is a question I do not think will ever be answered! Why indeed...I am sure fear plays a part, lack of self esteem, there are probably many reasons... I don't know...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I still have yet to see any conclusive evidence that there is something wrong with my mother.

Did you major in psychology? Never mind, me thinks you did.

Your mother did a great job. Congratulate her.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Sounds like a sales pitch.

LOL well you will have to buy This Book to know understand what I'm talking about.

But I get nothing out of it other than the satisfaction of knowing that I am helping men with their social and dating lives.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I was just looking for clarification from the OP.

6. Its not that we don't love your mother, but really...do we have to like her?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I am sure your mother is fabulous, and I can only hope that my future daughter in law thinks the same thing!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Yes ma'am I'm sure there are many factors that come into play.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

There should not be a power struggle. Maybe this is the problem. One feels as though they should be in control. What is wrong with equality. Each gender has something unique to offer. Embrace that and be confident in who you are as a person...not as a gender.

Oh I'm not the one that should go to. I don't care WHO is in the big chairs - be them male or female - as long as everyone gets a fair deal across the board.

I don't do the one gender is better, just as I don't do that any race is better. It's a human thing, and we are supposed to take care of each other, as well as Earth and all it's creatures.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Oops, missed that. I still think you must have had a great mother to be such a balanced person...unless, of course, it is the psychology.

Not saying, it can't be learned in life as many here have shown.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Well now that was mannerly!

I think that sometimes people just too comfortable, even if the relationship is not a great one. Sounds crazy doesn't it!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Sounds like a sales pitch.

Originally posted by thehumbleone
LOL well you will have to buy This Book

Can I spot 'em or what !!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Sorry if that came out wrong. The original post was by Phenomium with your answer below. Must have not replied in the right way to make that clear.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Not a problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

They are not responsible with power, they abuse it, they are angry at men and want to punish us with it, they destroy, usurp and attack men unwarrantedly and all in the name of self-indulgence.

And men ARE responsible with power?
And let's just say femenist did win control, what do you think is going to happen? How are they going to punish us? What can they do any differently than what is already happening? You really make it sound as if they would lock all the men in cages.

Originally posted by Phenomium
they are just pawns in a government game.

Then you are on the wrong field, your anger should be at the government making use of the pawns. Kill all the locusts you want, the gov hat sent them to begin with will just send more, until the gov is changed, or until all the fields are destroyed and the inhabitants all starve.

1) Well, men aren't using power very responsibly either. We can agree on that. Men, however, are indiscriminate with the attacks and abuses. I would have it that if there had to be suffering...that men and women suffer equally, that way men and women would work togther to solve the problem instead of one gender benefitting and then leaving the other half to solve, not only the government problem, but a new problem of spoiled, power hungry feminists. Now we have 2 problems..1) the indiscriminate abuse from men on all and 2) the targetted abuse of women (feminists) on just the men and essentially "saving" the women from any and all attacks from either....leaving the man to suffer in silence all alone by both the discriminate and the indiscriminate.

2)Feminist did not WIN anything....if they had no rights in the beginning and were considered `property` of men........then it had to take a MAN to give the first woman her rights...as there were no women in office or positions of power to do so. Picketting in the streets does nothing but irritate and annoy and I hardly think that was the catalyst for a movement that changed the world for the worst (at least, from the point of view of men).So they didn`t win their rights...it was a gift from a man, a gift that is being ungratefully spit back in our faces by taking the gift and then using it against us to gain MORE power at our expense.

3) They are not punishing "us" (assuming you are female), they are punishing men in court by every means possible.Child custody cases, Alimony, favoritism (such as stiffer prison sentences for men n all cases
while letting pretty school teachers who molest underage students go free because as the judge said "she was too pretty to go to jail") also the benefits of organizations helping them with breast cancer while letting men with prostate cancer suffer and die. Searching for missing women, while not doing the same to help missing men.

4)They would put us all in cages given the opportunity, I do believe this.If you refer to prison as a cage, this is already happening on an unprecedented scale via these court cases that favor women who are being helped by feminists.

5)As far as the government, let`s be rational, what man do you know can take on a whole government funded by a communist outside government, it`s impossible. Feminism started in the streets at street level and this is where it must be uprooted as well. To put out a fire.....you must aim at the base of it.......to cut down a tree no matter how large.........you must chop it at the trunk or root. To get rid of a weed...rip it from the root.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Hey easy there.

Trust me you cant put a price on the knowledge, wisdom, and experience found in that book.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Haha This Is Great! I Am Pretty Sure This Applys To Almost All Women !

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

May I ask why you think that it is too late for you?

Because I have been alone for 20 years. no wife, kids, family, relatives, no one. All attempts to make my life normal have failed incredibly miserably. I have been reduced to how I am now. There's nothing more I can do, and I have been told I am so ugly that once I was referred to a blind woman so- and I quote- " she wouldn't have to look at me every morning for the rest of her life". I have had similar complaints about how I look. The woman I loved dearly dumped me for someone better in her eyes.

It has done me in. I am no longer fit to be someone's husband. I will never trust anyone ever again. I can be civil, I can be polite, I can be friendly to women... but I'd never trust one to be my wife any more. Is that my decision? Yes. It's been the first one I have been able to make, and it's for my own safety. And for what's left of my sanity, no matter how thin it is.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

yes it does. I also think it could be out of the fear that someone would not know what to do once they get back out there in the dating game, especially if they are past a certain age.

It's kinda like throwing fish in a shark tank.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

People are cruel and shallow and that pisses me off! I am sure that you are not ugly! Some of the most "beautiful" people I know are UGLY!
There are beautiful things about everyone. You have suffered and been hurt, I can see that, but don't be surprised if someone comes along and turns all of that hurt and self doubt around for you. You won't be looking and BAM! I am gonna wish that for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join