It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by Phenomium

It is well known that radical feminists don't believe in God (the true God) and that jesus was nothing more than a "wiseman". If you believe this.....you are not a christian as the Bible is not lacking in detail in descriptions of what a true christian is. THIS description by Oprah.....is not wat I read in the Bible. In fact it is the exact opposite.The Bible makes it clear that there is but ONE mediator between man and GOD and that is Jesus Christ! - (1 Timothy 2:5) and that Jesus is the ONLY WAY!

Well now it all makes sense why your views are so narrow-minded - your a thumper, you just stayed in the closet in this thred until that one.

You are hereby excused from any neccessity of rational discourse, as everyone outside of your dogma knows you simply are not capable of it.

I'm not so easy to get rid of and not easily ignored. This is a forum and despite what you think.....I, as any, have the right to proclaim my views (esp. backed up by evidence) as you or anyone else.....as I clearly could say the same to you being that YOUR dogma and views are clearly opposite that of mine and also susceptible to disrespect and contempt. I will remain in this conversation, thank you. You have no authority to to make any such claims as to what I can and can't do.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Phenomium

Man you are truly threatened by females. It's really quite sad.

You better hope that the Hopi have it all wrong. As, according to their ways, in the coming 5th world (this being the end of the 4th) the female will be dominant.

WE are threatened by government thst support feminists......the feminists themselves are nothing but pawns in political agenda.......WE are not afraid of pawns.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Now we're gonna drag the thread into christian bashing?

No bashing from me ...

And even though I am not christian I will always defend someone's right to believe what they wish: www.belowtopsecret.com...

However, the above poster dragged christianity into this topic as a foundation for at least part of his blatant misogynism. This sort of super literal interpretation of the bible, ie. fundamentalism (going back to the good old day where women knew their place) is now the obvious foundation for the above reasoning. Most christians I know would be embarrassed by association.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Well, we know who is actually up on how feminists and women are, and we know who are (meow) whupped within an inch of their loins, huh?

This is a cheap shot and makes no sense. It sounds like a tactic a fifth grader would use...grow up.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I am no great fan of Christianity- but seeing the responses shows who's a thinker, and who's tied to the bed happy tackle side up. They have testimonials, proof, sources and everything else of how the feminist movement has turned a great many males to pulp- and they defend to their last breath.

Why??? Are they so 'whipped' that they cannot see what is right in front of them? Why do they defend them and offend the people who have actually seen the light (or in some cases, had the light gently applied to the head with tremendous blunt force)? The ONLY reason I see why is aforementioned.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm all outta tact.

Second line

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You have no authority to to make any such claims as to what I can and can't do.

LMAO !! This is hilarious. There was no authority behind it, my intent clearly went way over you.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Are they so 'whipped' that they cannot see what is right in front of them?

And yet you still don't ponder that it may not be "they" that are whipped, as it is not "they" that are threatened ........ it's you.

[edit on 8/23/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't feel so bad about it all Phenomium & wylekat. I used to be like you once, all macho and gusto, that women have their place, that their place is not place in a mans world, that they should be passive to a fault, and all that nonsense.

But then, I had been inducing large amounts of drugs and alcohol for many years. When I got clean and sober, I realized what an asshead I had been concerning my disposition of women.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

My being a christian has nothing to do with waht radical feminists have done and are doing to our country.

No? I must be seeing things then, and you didn't actually conjoin your Christian views into your views of feminism:

It is well known that radical feminists don't believe in God (the true God) and that jesus was nothing more than a "wiseman". If you believe this.....you are not a christian as the Bible is not lacking in detail in descriptions of what a true christian is. THIS description by Oprah.....is not wat I read in the Bible. In fact it is the exact opposite.The Bible makes it clear that there is but ONE mediator between man and GOD and that is Jesus Christ! - (1 Timothy 2:5) and that Jesus is the ONLY WAY!

Oh, wait ........... you did!!

Well, there is right and there is wrong and the Bible sets, and always has set, the moral standard for it. Our very country was built under the laws and moral guidance of Christianity. It's not until this new age witchcraft that came along, that everything under the sun started to plummet, morally, financially and spiritually. Whether you deny it or not, religion and beliefs pervade our every facet of existence and you cannot make any stance without a belief in something...you will fall for anything. Even disbelief...is a belief........a belief in nothing. So it's unavoidable.Would it make any difference to claim I was a satanist or an atheist NO! I bet though, if I had made those claims you wouldn't have jumped so quickly to discredit me by Christian bashing (or the equivalent). You only attacked with it because in today's 'new age' world, it seems to be a running trend to discredit Christians by making them look like they believe in fairies or UFOs ...this would have been unspoken of in the past. It is only because we now live in an evil world that this practice is now accepted. So yes, I did put them together and I would do it again.I will not compromise being a Christian because of a few naysayers whose only defence are comments of the least path of resistance. Comments where they just don't have to work to make a case, they just deny, deny, deny ...it's typical, confinement, very lazy and complacent. Our Bible tells us what evil is and I will not deny it for you or anyone else in the name of "playing fair" in a new age game where Christians are expected to deny Christ and tie their hands behind their backs and deny everything they believe in simply to appease a person who doesn't believe.....all in the name of the ongoing trend of spiritual hostility. So yeah, I know you have alot of fertile ground to work with, we have all heard the skeptics on the news. Now bring it, I am ready.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Are they so 'whipped' that they cannot see what is right in front of them?

And yet you still don't ponder that it may not be "they" that are whipped, as it is not "they" that are threatened ........ it's you.

Your replies about everything are short and NOT to the point. They are cut and dry simpleton lines. You just respond in a shallow manner to a sea of previous responses. Texts with 50-100+ lines and you respond with one or two skeptical sentences ...it's a waste of everyone's time as you make no sense in what you are saying anyway. Just because you can say something, doesn't make it right. How about coming at us with some content. My posts have a plethora of evidence meshed into what I say, and all inferences can be easily searched for, for evidence. You do nothing more than come on here and respond with (in essence) nope.....you're wrong, I am right.....ohhh you're a Christian, that means everything you have previously said is obsolete etc. You are not the only one in the world and I never try to convince a skeptic anyway. They are already ready to die happily because they seem to know everything there is to know anyway. Skepticism=nothing else to learn...inability to learn because all windows and door to the mind have been locked tight. Skeptics are easily fooled by government and controlled easily as well, as they believe nothing else. This appears to be your stance from what I can ascertain and I am just tired of filtering through the maze of hurdles you are leaving here. They are hurdles absent of any useful information or defense. you have the right to speak as anyone else but Please, in the name of all that is good, please say something that has some useful content in it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Don't feel so bad about it all Phenomium & wylekat. I used to be like you once, all macho and gusto, that women have their place, that their place is not place in a mans world, that they should be passive to a fault, and all that nonsense. But then, I had been inducing large amounts of drugs and alcohol for many years. When I got clean and sober, I realized what an asshead I had been concerning my disposition of women.

This has nothing to do with 'macho' and everything to do with actually being able to SEE what's been happening in the world today. I can only speak for myself, and I HAVE- you obviously cant read what you don't want to read- I have seen the evil women are capable of. I have treated women for many years well- and all I have gotten in return is pain, suffering, and hurt, while they stood by and had a good laugh.

Unlike you, I refuse to be taken in and trapped by sex, or the lure of sex. As completely amazing as it sounds, I will not let it run or ruin my life.

Use the head not covered in Fruit of the Loom.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I can't help that short and to the point is beyond you. Why spend all the energy writing elaborate posts, when one line is suffice..

I like to say something and get on with it .......... you like to run your mouth.

Obviously, my one and two liners seems to be worthy of responding to, as you continue to reply with your 50-100 line posts.

Beyond all that - now you're just being redundant with all that about my short posts. Don't like what I say? The don't reply to it, it's not that hard!

Now ........... was that enough damn words for you?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Don't feel so bad about it all Phenomium & wylekat. I used to be like you once, all macho and gusto, that women have their place, that their place is not place in a mans world, that they should be passive to a fault, and all that nonsense.

But then, I had been inducing large amounts of drugs and alcohol for many years. When I got clean and sober, I realized what an asshead I had been concerning my disposition of women.

First off, you and I are nothing alike, I don't do hard drugs and alcohol.
As far as being a macho man....women knowing their place? Do you want to know where I think a woman's place is? Where ever the hell she wants it to be. I am not referring to WOMEN here.....I am referring to radical feminists....very different, indeed. I have to repeat this, it seems, hundreds of times which leads me to believe you aren't reading everything my posts are saying, but you are cherry picking what you want to read....possibly to support your frame of thought. It doesn't work like that. Again, I will say it to where you can understand it better. I am not a woman hater.......I believe in equality (real equality) for women AND men...I believe a woman has every right to do what a man can and become whatever she wants,......but she doesn't need to become a radical feminist to do it. It is quite clear that women are not lacking in jobs or money or freedoms such as it was in the 20's and before. There is no longer a need for such a vehemently driven campaign to shut down men and further exacerbate an already out of control situation such as that of the feminist movement....at this point it is an attack on all mankind for personal gain, wealth and power. It doesn't take a Christian to look this up on the Internet and all of the news sites and the wealth of books available as well as videos to find a myriad of resources to back up my claims of a conspiracy against men. I ask you....where is YOUR evidence to back up your claims (what little you had) that doesn't come from a feminist or a feminist supporter. I can even direct to 'females' who say this is a conspiracy on men.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Unlike you, I refuse to be taken in and trapped by sex, or the lure of sex. As completely amazing as it sounds, I will not let it run or ruin my life.

Unlike me? Bud you know nothing of my life nor my relationships. I have never been taken nor lured by a woman, nor do I submit ro one, my mates are my equal. I can't help that you have obviously been a sucker for most of your life, that is certainly not the fault of all women, which is what you put forth here.

Apparently, it already HAS ruined your life, as per the amount of energy you have spent just here at ATS with your angst towards females.

You'de make a food Klingon, they think backwards like you as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I can't help that short and to the point is beyond you. Why spend all the energy writing elaborate posts, when one line is suffice..

I like to say something and get on with it .......... you like to run your mouth.

Obviously, my one and two liners seems to be worthy of responding to, as you continue to reply with your 50-100 line posts.

Beyond all that - now you're just being redundant with all that about my short posts. Don't like what I say? The don't reply to it, it's not that hard!

Now ........... was that enough damn words for you?

No, you have nothing to back up what you say. It takes more to elaborate on evidence than to write a line that had nothing to offer. Tell it like it is, you are just lazy. It would be nice if you would just move on. Those were your words not mine. but I like the way you think.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Unlike me? Bud you know nothing of my life nor my relationships. I have never been taken nor lured by a woman, nor do I submit ro one, my mates are my equal. I can't help that you have obviously been a sucker for most of your life, that is certainly not the fault of all women, which is what you put forth here.

Apparently, it already HAS ruined your life, as per the amount of energy you have spent just here at ATS with your angst towards females.

You'de make a food Klingon, they think backwards like you as well.

And yet you claim to know me?????

I used to be like you once, all macho and gusto, that women have their place, that their place is not place in a mans world, that they should be passive to a fault, and all that nonsense.

.....wasn't this your text? I thought so.
You and I have nothing more to say. I would suggest that you and I go our separate ways, so that we may continue to keep our accounts on here. We will not agree on this issue, but certainly we can agree to disagree on keeping the peace as much as we can on ATS. Respectively to the ATS community, this onslaught from both of us should probably cease. It is not productive to anything. Agreed?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I am not referring to WOMEN here.....I am referring to radical feminists

Your first 25 posts in this thread made no mention of "radical femininst", but just of "women", period. At post 26 you started in with the radical bit. Make up your damn mind, just.don't make it up as you go, as you just did.

It would be nice if you would just move on. Those were your words not mine.

That one still got you in a pickle? It was a swipe at your xtian beliefs, not of telling you to leave the thread. Damn!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I agree 100%. I'm sitting here watching a 3 way *weeing* contest. 2 people who have first hand experience, and who have the score, and 1 who... I'll shut my mouth right there.

Confucius says: A man who wrestles in the mud with a pig only gets dirty, while the pig likes it. We may as well crawl out of the sty and get cleaned up.....

[edit on 23-8-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I am not referring to WOMEN here.....I am referring to radical feminists

Your first 25 posts in this thread made no mention of "radical femininst", but just of "women", period. At post 26 you started in with the radical bit. Make up your damn mind, just.don't make it up as you go, as you just did.

It would be nice if you would just move on. Those were your words not mine.

That one still got you in a pickle? It was a swipe at your xtian beliefs, not of telling you to leave the thread. Damn!

I'm sure even you....at one time or another, have had a conversation that started out about one topic and slowly morphed into another. So although, women and feminists have a grey line between the two because most feminists ARE women.......I'm sure with some in depth consideration even you can see how this conversation started out about certain women/men differences and morphed into a discussion about feminism and women's right and conspiracy on men.......as not all women and men agree with a topic on the differences and the heat level gets slowly turned up until we end up here. Yeah, that's what I saw happen...I think one guy even points it out a few post back. It was nothing more than another discussion where you end up saying to yourselves....."how did we end up here". This is common in the playground that is human conversation. It happens all the time. My mind on the subject has always been the same,....and you are simply grasping at straws. My mind on women = they deserve everything thy want and can get under the same banner of equality that men have. My mind on feminism (women with an envy and disdain for men) = A conspiracy on men, that is uncalled for, violent and counter-productive to the smooth moral and decency of a once respected nation such as America.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join